Cotton Tier Job Description Sample
Tier 1 System Admin And Asset Tracker
Tier 1 System Admin and Asset Tracker
Provides Tier 1 support to end users while delivering exceptional customer service throughout the process and track hardware assets. Works to troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing issues. Well organized and possesses the ability to communicate professionally with team members and end users to accomplish goals. The candidate will be expected to assist and provide expertise in the following areas: hardware asset tracking, desktop support, mapping printers, mapping shared drives, connecting peripheral devices and troubleshooting desktop issues.
- Trusted technical resource for troubleshooting and diagnosing end user technology need
- Trusted technical resource for maintaining hardware asset tracker
- Interact with all levels of end users while providing desktop support
- Provide Level 1 remediation and identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and network related problems experienced by end users in a multi-site network
- Hardware asset tracking
- PC image or reimage
- Printer install
- Printer mapping
- Network drive mapping
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic software installs or reinstalls
- Driver installs and updates
- PC patching to maintain IAVA compliance
- Mobile device troubleshooting
- PC/laptop hardware troubleshooting and basic repair
- Utilize DHA Remedy Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Suite to track incidents
- Contribute to the Global Service Center (GSC) Knowledge Base to ensure unique resolution procedures are available for Tier 1
- Track and manage NHC Oak Harbor (NCHOH) IT hardware assets using the NHCOH asset management system.
The level of support will include, but is not limited to the following:
- 2-5 years dedicated desktop support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10
- 2-5 years asset tracking experience and working with Microsoft Office projects (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and conviction to following best practices
- Ability to communicate to non-technical users
- Ability to prioritize work load effectively according to needs of the organization
- Discipline to diagnose issues where no experience or knowledge is present and extensive research is required
- Experience in both server and desktop hardware
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisor environments
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, GPOs, SCCM and Citrix
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN architecture and administration
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Casual, Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Game Room and Popcorn Machine
- Daily Food Trucks on Site
- Complementary Hot and Cold Beverages
- Easy Access off of 526 and Close Proximity to Park Circle
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurance
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Tier 1 Support Specialist
- Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
Technical Support Specialist – Tier 2
We seek an expert at identifying and resolving challenging technical issues as well as providing complex product usage guidance. Troubleshooting skills that span software applications, LANs, databases, systems integration and hardware are critical.
Vigilent is pioneering the use of IoT, machine learning and prescriptive analytics to deliver real-time cooling optimization in mission-critical environments. Vigilent reduces operating costs, unlocks stranded capacity, and increases reliability in hundreds of data center and telecom facilities worldwide. Our mission is to increase the profitability of our customers and create a more sustainable planet.
- Work with internal departments and external customers to resolve complex technical issues
- Perform diagnostics, install and upgrade software using remote access tools.
- Analyze large data sets relating to system control decisions to provide advice and optimization recommendations to customers. Assist customers and Tier 1 support specialists with analysis of complex data sets and issues.
- Analyze log files to identify underlying problems. Make and/or implement recommendations for resolution.
- Develop knowledge content and training materials covering troubleshooting and how-to topics. Recommend process improvements for troubleshooting techniques and knowledge content.
- Create, track and document support cases in our CRM system; generate problem reports in bug reporting system. Work with Engineering and QA to drive implementation of issues through to delivery to customer.
- Generate knowledgebase and training content for internal and external audiences. Determine best practices for support and field organizations through system knowledge.
- Provide the exceptional customer support and relationship management that distinguish Vigilent support as superior in the industry.
- BS in Information Systems Management or Computer Science.
- 2+ year experience providing direct customer support in a technical environment.
- Experience with Linux command line and scripting. Record of automating routine tasks or processes.
- Familiar with SQL databases and VMware.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and write concise, accurate, descriptive and explicit bug reports.
- Ability to critique problem analyses, and recommend process improvements.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and able to manage multiple issues simultaneously, as well as coach others.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent diagnostic, analytic, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Some minimal travel may be required, but job is based in Oakland, CA.
- Must be able to pass a background security check, including a drug screening.
- Experience developing tools and scripts used to automate customer service processes.
- Bilingual (Japanese).
Oakland, CA 94612
Start Date: Spring 2018
Hire Type: Full-Time, Regular, Direct Hire
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Benefits: Full Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, stock options, and more.
Please send a cover letter within the email body and attach your resume (PDF or Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vigilent Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to providing a workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds. Vigilent participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
Engineer 2: Remote Network Monitoring And Tier 2 Work
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI w/FS POLYGRAPH
(U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Remote network monitoring and tier 2 work.
Provides engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design.
Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment.
Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
Conducts site surveys.
Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
Prepares site installations and test reports.
Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years of related experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Cotton On Kids | Store Key Holder | West Covina | Ca, USA
We are Kids.
If this sounds like you, please read on...
Cotton On Kids is the number one destination for great value, fashion driven kids wear. From newborns up we have the everyday essentials and fashion to keep our kids looking great. We cater to mini fashionistas and the mini leaders of the pack, as little boys and girls leave our stores with the style and street cred to own the playground.
Live and Love Kids wear, join us
We are on the lookout for Key Holders ..
Must have previous experience as a Key Holder, or held equivalent duties and responsibilities within a retail environment
Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
This is a part-time position
Basic Job Duties
Assisting and performing any and all financial/monetary functions
Supervising a staff of 1-5 people
Handling any and all customer service issues
Performing returns and exchanges
It's the little things that make a difference
Cotton On Kids is part of the of the Cotton On Group, a rapidly growing retail company based in Australia. There are solid plans for growth internationally and domestically and great career opportunities are a part of this. Join us in delivering an experience that our customers love.
As part of the Cotton On Group, we are committed to creating successful career paths in a supportive and nurturing environment. We are very engaged with our community locally and globally and through the Cotton On Foundation offer our employees a chance to get involved and support a number of causes. We are passionate about our business and our people and are looking for great people to join the team.
Technician 2 Experienced W/ Tier 2 Support
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI w/FS POLYGRAPH
(U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Tier 2 technical support of CAN infrastructure and end-user devices
Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment. Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and five (5) years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience.
Tier 2 Help Desk
- Provide user support and customer service on classified computer applications and platforms.
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Provide Tier 1 help desk support for classified network environment.
- Works directly with users across multiple Federal agencies to provide assistance in resolving IT problems.
- Documents issues and works to resolve problems or escalates to the appropriate individual or team.
- Based on established processes, grants access to classified applications
- Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs). Can help users in using certificates for the first time, installing certificates in their browsers, etc.
- Prepare metrics indicating the quantity of calls/emails responded to as well as the types of issues in order to view trends Primary
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Strong customer service skills Experience supporting a classified network or system in a classified help desk environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Adaptable and able to work in a high stress / active environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good to attention to detail and follow through Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory, User Accounts and Understanding of PKI
- Familiarity or experience with the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Mobile communications background
- Experience with Entrust Experience with mobile devices Experience with RSA ITIL V3, MCP, A+, Security+, Network+ Certification
Must possess an active TS clearance
Tier 2 Support Engineer
We are searching for a smart, hardworking and efficient Tier 2Support Engineer to join our FOIA Help Desk Team at our corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. We have been a very successful software product company for 30 years and experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for forward thinkers and critical players who can help us continue our growth.
- Work in a team environment to support AINS software customers and end-users Organize tickets according to priority (software training will be provided)
- Provide Tier-2 service support for AINS COTS products including FOIAXpress, RedactXpress and, ScanXpress
- Escalate Tier-2 issues to Tier-3 as required
- Answer phone and email requests for help
- Provide “How To” technical assistance as needed
- Provide basic technical assistance as needed
- Troubleshoots, gathers (replicates) and analyzes information about the user’s issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem
- Provide support for identified Level 2 and Level 3 issues where configuration solutions have already been documented.
- Use Help Desk application (Salesforce) to open, track and close trouble tickets
- Describe in appropriate detail the call ticket issue and resolution so other Help Desk staff can assume responsibility for the ticket and for future trouble-shooting analysis
- Assist with software testing as required
- Provide installation and configuration support to AINS HQ QA Test installations
- Provide after-hour support on a rotating basis as required
- Excellent communication skills (especially via phone & email)
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Experience with IIS 4.5 and above
- SQL Server
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under high pressure situations
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Help Desk software
- Experience in supporting off-the-shelf commercial software applications
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
Cotton On | Store Key Holder | Fashion Show | NV, USA
COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we're the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have kept our true Aussie spirit alive since we first began, and now with nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe, we continue to deliver value-fashion with a twist that always exceeds our customers' expectations. We are passionate and hands-on, with a single focus: to deliver on-trend fashion, fast! All while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Holder you will keep the daily operations of an organization flow smoothly. The Key Holder reports to the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager and is responsible for ensuring the management team's direction is executed at all times within the store. The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring Sales Associates' attendance, productivity, and morale. The Key Holder provides support, direction and assistance to his/her team on all areas of their assigned duties. This role helps to motivate and inspire his/her team to work efficiently. The Key Holder will also monitor Sales Associates to ensure they maintain a friendly and helpful attitude toward customers. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees' performance through written documentation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people's lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
Exceptional product discounts
Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!
F/T Server - Mowry & Cotton
The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world's most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you're new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You'll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Learning and development opportunities
The impact you'll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can't wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
What you'll be doing
Welcome guests and promptly attend to tables
Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed
Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests
Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely
Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies
What we're looking for
Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
Positive outlook and outgoing personality
Previous serving experience is a big plus
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we'll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
You're a food and beverage enthusiast who really enjoys making others feel at home. When you work with us, you'll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, we'll make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!