Counselor Job Description Sample
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Sales Director position for our Company. The Sales Director is responsible for representing the company to prospective clients and managing the occupancy process from the time of first inquiry through the move-in process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the sales process from first inquiry to receipt of deposit, to eventual move-in.
- Responsible for handling all incoming inquiries via telephone, email, or in person. Utilizes sales resource tools as approved to obtain the commitment and close the sale.
- Manages all information relating to the prospective inquiry and updates the leads database.
- (3)+ years experience in hotel, apartment or comparable marketing environment is preferred; education or experience in marketing, public relations, promotions or sales is desirable.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with both large and small groups. Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to work independently and be a self-motivator.
- Must possess strong computer software skills, including Word.
- Must be able to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and complete established sales/marketing goals in a timely manner
- Ability to establish relationships and connections with prospective clients.
- Ability to analyze discovery data and develop “next-step” strategies for potential prospects.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
Utility Line Clearance Foreman/Crew Leader/Climber/Trimmer/Groundsman
Pittman is a major Tree Trimming and Vegetation Management Utility Line Clearance provider throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We continue to grow and have openings for the following positions:
Climbers - minimum 2 years climbing & saw experience.
Clearance Tree Trimmers - minimum 3 years experience trimming utility right of ways.
Groundsman -- no exp. required
Utility Line Clearance Foreman/Crew Leader--
1. Must place high priority on Safety, to include enforcement, training, and reporting to management.
2. Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience with Transmission ROW Line Clearance operations
3. Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Crew Leader/Foreman.
4. Must have a valid driver's license; CDL preferred.
5. Prefer current ISA Utility Arborist certification or willingness to obtain within 1 year of employment. (training provided)
6. Know, understand, and positively enforce all Company policies and procedures.
7. Strong leadership skills; must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with the public, customers, fellow workers, superiors, and corporate personnel.
8. Well groomed, professional, and properly dress to best represent the company.
9. Understands the hours of service as a General Foreman will exceed that of a Crew Leader/Foreman classification.
10. Have a working knowledge of all equipment associated with line clearance activities. Computer literate.
11. Have knowledge of climbing skills and other aspects of electrical line clearance operations, which may include having a pesticide applicator license.
12. Must have a thorough knowledge of proper utility pruning techniques and arborist standards.
13. Must be honest, trustworthy, and portray the Company in a positive light.
14. Must have met all qualifications and nature of duties of a
1. Visits crews on a daily basis giving guidance, instructions and necessary supplies.
2. Supervises Crew members making sure they are fulfilling the qualifications and nature of duties.
3. Observes, supports, and gives guidance to Crew members for achieving maximum results in operational priorities.
4. Calls on existing customers to assure customer satisfaction.
5. Responsible to see that equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and purchasing policies and procedures are properly followed.
6. Works directly with Risk Management Department to ensure all safety procedures are followed and proper safety equipment is being worn.
7. Conducts incident analysis directly after incidents occur, working in conjunction with Risk Management guidelines.
8. Assists manager in the bidding process.
9. Attends internal and external training courses which pertain to improving abilities toward human relations skills, business management and technical aspects of the tree industry.
10. Keeps manager informed of crew activities, results, equipment problems, employee and customer concerns.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
Valid drivers license required for all positions! CDL License is a Plus! Working 5-10 hour days.
Pittman is TCIA accredited with an industry best Safety Program. We offer unique opportunities for advancement with our pro-active continuous Training Program. While working at Pittman you will receive Top-Pay, as well as an industry leading benefit package, that includes Medical (Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield), Retirement, and paid vacation and holidays.
Visit Our Website at: www.pittmansinc.com
Registered Nurse (Remote)
RN/LPN Care Coordinator-Job Description
Advance Health is focused on improving the quality of life for health plan members through health assessments, effective care coordination and best in class care management. The Advance Health Care Management Program is for health plan members residing in their own home, long-term care, residential care, or other facilities.
Advance Health is seeking registered nurses and licensed practical nurses with expertise managing complex populations, experience working in multidisciplinary teams, and the desire to make a difference in people’s lives. While there are many goals of this program, the overriding one is to improve the member’s quality of life and health outcomes.
The Care Coordinator is regionally/locally based and effectively communicates and engages with the members on an ongoing basis to ensure ongoing care coordination services are identified and met using an individualized approach.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Conducts initial comprehensive assessments and reassessments as needed within prescribed timeframes on members.
· Provides effective ongoing care coordination/management of an assigned caseload by routinely evaluating and monitoring status, needs and progress. Adjusting plan of care by changing or adding services including facilitation of referrals as needed to achieve desired outcomes and goals.
· Develops individualized plans of care in coordination/collaboration with member, family/caregiver, PCP, and other participants of the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT). Provides education so that timely and informed decisions can be made.
· Monitors the provision of services as outlined in the ICP and achievement of desired outcomes.
· Serves as the primary point of contact for members and the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT); Leads ICT process and meetings; facilitates communications among relevant stakeholders.
· Provides communication and education regarding available services and community resources in a culturally sensitive and developmentally appropriate manner that takes into account the member’s physical and cognitive abilities and level of literacy; assists member in developing self-management skills to effectively access and use services.
· Actively manages members during care transitions for optimal outcomes.
· Empowers members to become active participants in their coordinated health care plans.
· Coordination with community resources and other health services team members as needed to optimize member health outcomes by identifying and overcoming barriers that may impact a member’s compliance to care plan.
· Identifies and appropriately escalates quality of care issues through prescribed processes.
· Ongoing monitoring, evaluation, and documentation of care in compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Performs other care management duties as needed.
· Current Licensed Practical Nurse or Current Registered Nurse with unrestricted license to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
· Certified Care Manager preferred.
· Home Care or Long-Term Care experience preferred.
· Experience in utilization review, concurrent review and/or risk management a plus.
· Bi or multilingual ability a plus.
· Minimum 2 years clinical experience working with complex adult and pediatric populations.
· Understands and is able to apply principals of Care Management and individualized care planning.
· Understands and adapts appropriately to issues related to communication, cognitive or other barriers.
· Strong communication skills and ability to lead an interdisciplinary care team.
· Strong critical thinking skills.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple projects in a timely manner.
· Comfortable with conducting home visits and commuting using own vehicle (mileage is reimbursed) within the service area up to 10%-20% of the time and on occasion, (if outside the service area) to the home office for meetings and training opportunities; Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required.
· PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various computer software programs.
· In-person and remote positions available.
*Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Unarmed Security Officers For A Premium Site
Top Guard Security is hiring DCJS Certified Unarmed Officers to become part of our team. We have all shifts available, Full Time and Part Time to included weekends. This client has locations in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, and Suffolk.
Apply at WWW.TOPGUARDINC.COM
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Safeguard staff, customers, authorized visitors, assets and property at our clients sites.
* Effectively use great customer service skills with internal and external customers, to include students.
* Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
* Provide direction and assistance to staff, visitors, students and guests.
* Provide thorough examinations of all interior and exterior doors, windows, restrooms, and common rooms (such as kitchen and study areas) to ensure all are properly secured and there are not leaks or items left plugged in that could cause fire and damage to the property.
* Be alert to discover/deter any person(s) attempting to gain unauthorized access.
* Be alert to any hazards which may cause fires, explosions or other catastrophes. Report any such incidents to client immediately.
* Respond to emergency conditions within assigned area of responsibility as annotated in main SOP.
* Must be physically able to walk, stand and climb stairs both interior and exterior for up to 10 hours shifts.
* Must be able to accurately and clearly write daily logs and incident reports both hand written and through computer.
* Must be DCJS certified or have a background in the military, law enforcement, or security.
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* Authorized to work in the United States
* Have High School Diploma or GED
* A current DCJS registration card is preferred
* Must be able to pass background check, drug test, and physical (at required sites)
* Must be able to pass the English language (speaking, reading, and understanding) screening.
Top Guard support staff are all headquartered in our three local office in Norfolk, Hampton and Richmond to provide immediate support to our officers. They are all dedicated to assisting our officers excel and become the best officers in the security industry.
We invite you to become part of the Top Guard team of exceptional officers who provide a safe and secure environment for our clients, staff and their visitors.
It is the policy of Top Guard to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
OTR Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Low Voltage Cable Installer(S) -- Copper & Fiber
Your Career Search Stops here!! We’re currently hiring for positions installing voice & data cabling infrastructures (copper and fiber) for commercial and government facilities. Join a long established and innovative telecommunications cabling company that offers a competitive compensation package as well as paid training, industry certifications including Hilti Firestop & powder actuated tools, outside plant, fiber optics, wireless communications, and the BICSI registration program -- BICSI is a professional association supporting the information transport systems (ITS) industry. ITS covers the spectrum of voice, data, electronic safety & security, and audio & video technologies.
Ideal candidates must have a HS diploma or equivalent, a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation to travel between client sites in and around the Tidewater, VA area. Experience with Fiber Optic infrastructure in commercial buildings i.e. installing, terminating, splicing, and testing extremely desirable. Due to client specifications, US citizenship is required.
Interested candidates can e-mail their resume to email@example.com, apply on-line at www.net100ltd.com, or fax resume to (703) 378-7351. EOE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!