Counter Hand Job Description Sample
Rig Up Hand / Yard Hand / Roustabout / Driver - Class A CDL
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time Rig Up Hand / Roustabout (Class A CDL preferred, but not required) to work out of our yard in Kingfisher, OK.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Class A CDL is preferred, but not required for this position. Previous oilfield experience preferred but not required. Full job description is located below.Rig-Up Hand / CDL Driver
A Rig-Up Hand / Shop Hand / Driver will assist with safely and efficiently rigging-up/rigging-down various jobs on location, loading/unloading trailers with necessary equipment and supplies and cleaning, maintaining and rebuilding equipment in the field as well as in the yard. As a Driver, they are responsible for safely transporting equipment and/or crew to and from a job location, and works as a member of a crew that operates machines and maintains equipment. This includes assembly, disassembly, and maintenance of equipment.Primary Duties:
Compensation: $10.00 - $14.00/hour plus benefits (depending on experience...more for CDL) Company-paid health, dental & vision insurance, 401k and PTO are available for full-time employees.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
1:1/1:2 Teacher Aide- Full Day Hand In Hand (Part-Time 30 Hours Per Week)
Are you seeking a career working with children where it's very family-friendly and that what you do matters to children and families? Are you seeking work-life balance?This is one of those careers where you can balance family life with your work at school in a very harmonious way. Not a lot of careers do that! Classification: Non-exempt, hourly Location: Roosevelt Children's Center Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 7:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
To aide an individual child to adjust to the classroom environment as well as assisting the child to function adaptively through the daily classroom routine.
High school diploma/GED; some lifting may be required; and experience with behaviorally challenged preschoolers is desired. Must possess good communication skills and acceptable results of background and reference checks. Job Start/End Date: 02-Nov-2017 to 01-Jan-2018 (EST)
Department:* Roosevelt Childrens Center
Location:* Newark, NY, USA
Employment Type:* Part Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
Pay Rate:* 10.00
Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Hand Therapist In Roseville, MN
NovaCare Rehabilitation is looking to hire a Full Time Hand Therapist for our Roseville, MN location. Join a hand program committed to evidenced-influenced best practice, and practice at a clinic that has physician groups on site. NovaCare also is proud to offer a formal mentorship program for the CHT, with participation opportunities for either the mentor or the mentee role. Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Valid state driver’s license. ID: 62229 Street 2: 1835 W Country Rd, Ste 60 External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Machining Bench Hand
The primary responsibility of a Bench Hand is to remove burrs on metal parts that were created by machining operations. Burrs are removed using pencil grinders and small files. A Bench Hand is trained to remove only the burr, so the operation is most delicate and only a minute amount of metal is removed from the edges of holes, slots and scallops.
- Must be educated and trained to read and interpret the operation drawings.
- Must be able to operate all deburring tools including air operated pencil grinders, narrow belt
sanders and a variety of small rotating type grinding wheels and hand files.
- Must be able to use inspection equipment to measure specific dimensions that are required at
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the company’s quality policies and procedures.
- Knowledge to use benching power tools (grinders, profilers, etc.).
- Knowledge of manual drill press and manual bridgeport.
- Ability to use measuring equipment to verify dimensions (micrometers, calipers, dial indicators,
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering
- Lays out hole locations and drills & taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Removes high spots, and smooths surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files, and powered hand
grinder [Scraper, Hand machine shop ].
- May work as member of team on limited part of fabrication process.
- May set up and operate metalworking machines to shape parts [Tool-Machine Set-Up
Operator machine shop ].
A Helping Hand Is Looking For Best Of The Best Nacs And Hcas
Are you an NAC or HCA and have the passion to enrich the lives of those around?
Are you compassionate, energetic and love to have fun? Are you a dedicated caregiver who will be the greatest advocate for your client? If you answered yes….. then A Helping Hand is the company for you!
We offer great clients, a fair wage for a fair day's work, and have a great support staff that is available to you 24 hours a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year.
A Helping Hand has been serving seniors and those in need of home care services since 2003.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellence to our clients and support to you, the caregiver We know investing in you will empower you to provide the highest quality of care to our clients.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be part of, come and join our team! We are growing! and need to add to our amazing team of caregivers.
Must have CNA or HCA certification, be English-language proficient, and pass a written skills test. Applicants must be able to pass a background check and have reliable transportation in order to travel to client homes.
Following an offer of employment, and prior to starting work, individuals must complete a pre-employment drug-test provided by the company. As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a drug-free workplace agreement.
A Helping hand provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local laws.
Please apply online:
Manual Mill Hand Needed (Experienced Only)
• Must have a full understanding of GD&T Must be able to read a blue print.
• Must have a good understanding of metallurgy and properties of materials used at FL Tool Holders. CRS, 8620, 0-1, 0-6, H-13, 4150 PHT, 440 SS, A-2, D-2
• Should have a good understanding of machine processes needed to produce a quality product
• Must have the standard tools needed to do this type work. Fixtures and gage blocks and height stands will be supplied by the company.
• Good skills in communication
• Good understanding the our machine capabilities
• Good organizational skills
Functions on a daily basis;
• Use skill in processing work though the machine centers
• Communicate with Engineering and Shop Foreman on issues that may arise
• Risk manage; review each issue that comes up for a solution that will have the least effect on Quality, Costs, Timing and fit and function at final assembly. Follow the chain of command.
• Request priorities from the shop supervisor for priority of work or "Hot Jobs or details"
• Answer questions from shop personal. Jig grind and surface grind are your internal customers
• Work by delivery date and timing, unless directed by supervisor.
• Check details for quality or missing features before they leave mill department
Also looking for a manual lathe operator
Manual Machinist Hand Lathe Operator
We are seeking a Manual Machinist Hand Lathe Operatorto join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments. CNC experience is a plus!
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Hand Soldering Technician
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Soldering-Rework and Repair
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills (work neatly.)
- Manually install electronic components and jumper wires according to knowledge of unit being assembled by following written directions and/or drawings and/or schematics.
- Create soldered connections to applicable quality standards.
- Utilizes small hand tools for positioning parts to assist in assembly operation, stripping wire, forming leads, etc.
- Must be familiar with J standard –IPC-EMC- electronic manufacturing service
- High school education; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good eye/hand coordination (can work with small parts and assemblies.)
- Knowledge of component identification is required.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Hand Cutter (Foam) Valdese, NC
Hand Cutter (Foam) (Valdese, NC)
Will pull patterns and use a hand cutter to cut foam
Will contour the foam and fiber to match the patterns.
Must have previous experience with foam cutting
Will inspect and flag-wood that has any defects.
This position is on the 1st shift.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Tower Technician / Tower Climber / Tower Hand - Wireless Industry
Position Offered: Local, Permanent, and Full-Time
Compensation: $52,000 - $69,000 (Based on average 50hr work week)
* Work safely, Utilize PFAS and PPE effectively, climb towers, controlled descent, perform tower top rescue, rigging and knots.
* Install radios, install amplifiers, install diplexers, install fiber-optic cables, install hybrid cables, install COVP, install grounding, exothermic welding, install support.
* Some ground work may be required: Install equipment cabinets on ground or on elevated platforms, digging trenches, loading/unloading equipment, assisting in electrical installations, assisting in civil installations.
We are looking for the following in a candidate:
* Electrical, mechanical, or direct RF communications skills.
* Must be fluent in English with good communication skills.
* Must be punctual, detail oriented, goal driven and motivated individuals.
* Deals well with deadlines and should be able to maintain and perform under pressure.
* Works well under supervision and takes criticism well.
* Works well unsupervised and in group environment.
* Has good on the job safety record.
* Learns quickly willing to take on a variety of roles on job sites.
* Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record for insurance purposes.
* High School education
* Must be able to pass background check in order to work in at schools, government property, and military installations.
* AT LEAST (2) years experience working at height in Wireless/Communications maintenance and/or installations; or must have completed industry specific training course/program.
* Owns a good amount of hand tools and power tools. Larger job specific tools are provided by company.
* Previous ComTrain and industry related certifications a plus.
* Previous Military Experience a plus.
* Ability to climb up to 350' height and work utilizing 100% fall protection equipment (fall protection / tower safety training is provided).
* Perform Tower Top Antenna installations on Wireless Industry job sites, and also in standard commercial settings.
* Ability to lift at least 100lbs and must have full ability to kneel, bend, reach, lift, pull, and carry.
* Availability to work varying schedules, nights, weekends, and in excess of 40hrs per week.
* Works mostly at height, can be assisting on the ground, or can be indoors.
* Job sites may be hot, dusty, dirty, or in inclement weather.
* May work from man-baskets on cranes or on self-propelled man-lifts.
* Schedules can be day shift, night shift, and at times in between based on customer requirements. Weekend and night work may be required.
* Work 90% local, may need to work out of town for up to 4 nights at a time on occasion. Hotels and meal per diem provided.
* Work week will typically be between 45 - 55hrs.
* 8 Paid Holiday Days
* 10 Paid Vacation Days
* 3 Paid Sick Days
* 50% Matching 401K up to 6% of salary.
* 60% Paid Employee Health and Dental
* $2,000 Annual Bonus Potential
* $200+ Weekly Project Differential for Night Shift work
* $40 Monthly Mobile Phone Allowance
Please reply to this ad with a resume and references. Thanks.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!