Counting Machine Operator Job Description Sample
(Mon-Thurs) Entry Level Warehouse- Packaging, Sorting , Counting
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for 15-20 production workers for our manufacturer of health and wellness products to include: protein powders and vitamins.
Location: 40th St and Broadway
Working on production floor standing and managing an assembly line of products
1st and 2nd shifts with opportunity for overtime (12 hour shifts)
1st- 6AM-6PM (Mon-Thur)
2nd- 6PM-6AM (Mon-Thur)
Long-term employment opportunity
- Must complete background check and drug screen
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Substitute Adult Fish Counting Technicians (Temporary)
Normandeau Associates, Inc. is seeking candidates for Substitute Fish Counting Positions. The work includes the identification and enumeration of upstream migrating fish at one of the eight Federal Dams on the Snake and Lower Columbia River. Temporary Adult Fish Counters identify and enumerate adult fish as they pass through the fish ladder counting stations by either direct visual or video observations. Live visual counts occur from April 1 through October 31 annually at all dams. Video counts occur from May or June September at all dams and in the winter at some dams.
The successful candidate will be part of a project team and may also be available to work at one or more dams. While species identification training will be provided, previous experience with the identification of fishes from the Pacific Northwest is highly desirable. It is essential that the candidate be located in the project area, available to work on short notice, well organized, punctual, and a good communicator to be successful. The candidate must be willing and able to perform in a punctual, dependable, and safe manner.
Initial work will be as on-call substitutes (covering shifts of full time fish counters who are sick or on vacation) or as video fish counters. The duty stations are located at remote hydroelectric dams located on the Columbia River. Fish counters work alone in small office-like settings with little direct supervision. Fish Counters work one of two shifts, a morning shift from 5am to 1pm or an afternoon shift from 1pm to 9pm. You must also have the ability to walk up to 1/2 mile in inclement weather on slippery surfaces and climb steep stairs.
The successful candidate must pass background checks and obtain security clearances at federal power plants. Weekend, and evening work will be required routinely to meet the project schedule.
Please submit a cover letter, resume & three professional references via email to (please use the apply button below) with the subject: 2018 Fish Counter. Equal Opportunity Employer --Minorities/Females/VET/Disabled.
Type: Part-time, Temporary.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to (please use the apply button below) .
Job Description Machine Operator openings at our client in Cannon Falls, MN. All shifts, pay starting at $13-14 per hour. 1.
Need to be computer savvy 2. Read and write English 3. Follow directions 4.
Push up to 600lbs (barrels on casters) 5. Good hearing 6. Willing to learn new jobs 7.
Some jobs require you to wear a respirator/ear plugs/safety goggles 8. Able to work in a noisy/dirty/dusty environment 9. Able to use a measuring tape Possible positions may include the following: 1.
Using a punch press 2. Sorting 3. Counting and packaging 4.
Labeling of product 5. Getting the necessary material for jobs (kitting) 6. Mixing of chemicals 1st Shift - 5:45 am to 1:45 am 8 am to 5 pm 1st Shift
Monday through Friday 5:45am/6 am-1:45 pm/2 pm
These positions are temp to hire - train on 1st shift and then one hired on moved to either a 2nd or 3rd shift. $13 per hour 3rd Shift - 10 pm to 6 am $13 per hour Machine operator, Assembly, Manufacturing experience a plus and preferred. Able to use all extremities
Requirements Able to use all extremities Able to stand/sit for long periods of time Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs. periodically Able to handle strong orders
Highlights Interested candidates should contact Angie at 800-448-8908 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Injection Molding Machine Operator
Our client in Eagle, WI is looking for an Injection Molding Machine Operator in their
Pay: $10.75 / hour
2nd Shift, 4:00pm- 12:00am, Saturday OT 6:00am- 12:00PM
Essential Job Functions:
Operate various sizes of injection molding machines after set-ups are made by others.
- Positioning inserts, cycling presses, removing molded parts, and clearing knock-out pins too ensure proper action.
- Position requires inspecting molded parts for fill-out, color surface blemishes, finish and dimension.
- Responsible for trimming, wrapping, and packaging molded parts, as well as counting rejects.
- Position requires employee to clearly communicate instructions during between shift communications and whenever the operator leaves his/her press for another person to run, and also to inform trainer or coach of irregularities. This includes reading job histories at the press and checking samples before taking over the press from the previous shift.
- Read and write English.
- Accurately count parts.
- Distinguish subtle color shifts, lift up to 10lbs.
- Twist up to 90 degrees.
- Have vision that can be corrected to 20/20 with magnifying apparatus, sit or stand for 3 hours at a time.
- Grasp up to 3 lbs with hands, perform fine hand manipulation.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
· Are you an impact player who has a sharp attention to detail?
· Are you an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who likes to be challenged on a daily basis?
· Are you a difference maker who likes to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as an Embroidery Operator/ Machine Operator!
Club Colors is a global brand management solutions provider offering a high quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team invests the time and energy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Collectively we are one team that makes a dynamic impact.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers. The Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator should be positive and strong sense of detail. Experience with Tajima Embroidery Machines is a plus but will train the right Embroidery Operator /Machine Operator and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
· Serious Applicants Only
Shear Operator - Machine Operator - 1St Shift - 2Nd Shift
Metals USA is seeking an experienced Shear Operator/ Machine Operator for its 1st and 2nd shift located in Seekonk MA (suburban Providence RI) facility. Metals USA is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, and road construction and fabrication industries.
The Shear Operator must be capable of set up and operating of hydraulic shear machine in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Read blueprints and job orders for product specifications.
- Locate and prepare correct material for the job.
- Set up machine for required processing functions.
- Produce of finished goods to customer specifications.
- Must be able to work from material orders accurately as to the exact quantity, size and able to make precision cuts into materials.
- May mark identification on material /work pieces before processing.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed to complete functions of the shearing operation.
- Ensure equipment and working area is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Conduct job functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical skills reading skills required.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret work order instructions, safety and policy manuals.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, calipers and gauges
- Strong aptitude and operating knowledge of heavy industrial equipment/ machining procedures
- Prior experience with forklift, side loader and overhead crane experience a plus
- Prior experience with shear equipment set-up and operation is required.
- Must be safety-focused for yourself & fellow co-worker
Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer /M/F/D/V
Machine Operator - Process Operator
Performs basic hand or machine tasks in support of the manufacture and finishing of parts. Follows departmental procedures to successfully and safely complete these tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and uncluttered work area; removes metal chips from machines resulting from cutting processes.
- Performs basic visual inspection to identify obvious cosmetic flaws as well as verifying part compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards by using simple go/no-go gauges, calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, thread gauges, and height gauges.
- Loads and unloads assigned machines; prepares raw materials, follows loading procedures, removes parts from machine, washes and deburrs as necessary, stacks in designated baskets or boxes and delivers completed parts to the next operation.
- Observes machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction, reports problems to Lead person or Set-up Personnel.
- Assembles main tubes by using adhesive, tightening and cleaning equipment with assistance from trained operator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow a rule or basic set of rules i.e. following work instructions.
- Ability to use basic shop math.
- Basic input skills with computer applications.
- Demonstrate proficient manual dexterity and superior eye hand coordination.
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Thurs-Sat 500am-530pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!