County Home Demonstration Agent Job Description Sample
CNA - Caregiver Immediate Live-In Opening
Immediate Opening for Live-In Caregiver in Castle Rock, CO
CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD AGES!
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking the best professional caregivers to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Pet Care
- Some level of formal training as a care aide preferred (e.g. HHA, CNA)
- High school or college diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of experience caring for the elderly and preferably have experience dealing with those suffering from Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Have good command of English and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
- Must feel confident in your ability to engage the Client in activities and conversation
- Must be able to cook
- Proof of eligibility to work in the USA
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
- Valid driver's license is preferred
Must have Valid Driver's Licenseand Insurance and 1 year Caregiving experience.
Please apply at www.CaregiverJobsDouglasCounty.com
As a company, we hold to the best business practices - bonded and insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. A strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become a leading provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
Full Time RN (Home Health)
Seeking Full Time RN with 1-2 years home health experience for Admissions, OASIS visits, and some case management.
Must be willing to travel within agency service area (primarily Tarrant County). Experience with wound care, wound VAC's, PICC lines, IV's and teaching on disease processes is required.
Willing to participate in on-call rotation. Flexibility is a must. Experience with Kinnser software is a plus.
Excellent compensation including trip fees.
A 100-bed long term care facility offering skilled and intermediate care, Alzheimer's Unit and community-based services is seeking Executive Director Responsibilities include leading and directing the overall operation of the facility in accordance with resident needs, clinical quality, applicable laws, IDPH/CMS rules/regulations. Requires excellent communication skills, experience with strategic planning, working with older adults and presence as a team player.
Qualified candidates must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in IL or have credentials to secure licensure. Send resume with salary expectations by December 1st, 2017 to: HR Department Piatt County Nursing Home 1111 N.
State St. Monticello, IL 61856 EOE/ADA recblid iyzt3hwbh8j6ussn1jng7kzekhoez2 Requirements None Piatt County Nursing Home requires you to fill in their on-line form which will open in a different window.
Experienced Caregiver - CNA - PCA - Home Health Aide
We are currently seeking experienced Caregivers to join our wonderful company, Home Helpers is an In-Home Caregiving Agency helping seniors and the disabled live at home as long as possible! We serve Little Rock and the surrounding areas. We are currently seeking Caregivers in Lonoke, Cabot, Conway, and Little Rock!
- Personal Care (bathing, toileting, changing briefs, oral and skin care)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Ambulation assistance & fall prevention
- Transferring assistance (ex. bed to wheelchair)
- Transportation- Grocery shopping/ Dr Appointments / Outings
- Laundry & light housekeeping
- Must have CNA or PCA or at least 1 year Caregiving experience with an agency or senior facility
- Must have a current Drivers License
- Must have current Automobile Insurance
- Must have a cell phone with GPS
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background (State & Federal, Criminal & DMV)
Perks and Benefits
- Starting wage $9.50-$10.00/hour
- 401k program after 1 year
- Flexible hours
- Work for a management team that truly cares about you and our clients
To apply in person please come in Monday- Thursday 9am-3pm. Our address is Home Helpers, 8 Shackleford Plaza, Suite 102, Little Rock, AR 72211. Call today to schedule an interview at (501) 242-4480 and ask for our Hiring Manager!
We are seeking an RN Case Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Caregivers, H.H.A.'S And C.N.A's
Right at Home Tri-County Metro is currently looking to hire several part-time and/or full-time caregivers that are interested in working 2-12 hour shifts. We have a large variety of times available. This is perfect for parents with school aged children, retired folks, or if you are just looking for some supplemental income. We are currently looking to staff shifts in Waterford, Clarkston, Lake Orion and other Oakland County communities. Some shifts pay as much as $12.50 per hour. Serious Inquires only.
You must have at least 1 year of caregiving experience
A Valid Driver’s License
Great References and the ability to pass a background and drug screen
To learn more about us please visit our website @ www.rahcare.com
Sales Rep, LA And Orange County Area
SALES REP Needed- On The Spot Job Offer- Phones are RINGING and we are looking to add additional workforce!
Generous Commissions plan with production bonuses. Room for Career Advancement!
We value your time!! There is no cold calling or door-to-door sales for this position. All appointments are Pre qualified and set for you we also provide a Fuel Reimbursement Plan
We are looking to hire motivated and driven Top Sales Professionals to join our team of knowledgeable and trusted professionals. Outside Sales Rep earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on sales performance.
Sears Home Improvement Products is part of the Sears Home Services division, within Sears Holdings Corporation.
Sears Home Improvement Products is a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field, with product lines that include: HVAC heating and cooling products, roofing, windows, siding, entry doors, attic insulation, garage doors, cabinet re-facing, bathroom updates, and kitchen remodeling
In-Home Caregiver **Day Time Hours Available**
Seeking Experienced Caregivers! This position is for caregivers with evening availability. Every other weekend availability is required.
Duties of caregivers commonly include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversational engagement with clients
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Griswold Home Care employs caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for elderly individuals
- Criminal Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- 2-step PPD test
- A valid driver's license and auto insurance
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Sales And Marketing Specialistto join our Home Health and
- Grow census with new and existing clients
- Marketing Area of Lackawanna County and surrounding communities
- Previous experience in Health Care Sales and Marketing
- Existing community contacts
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Residential Remodeling Operations Manager
What would you rather do ... worry about the bills, getting new business, make the coffee and run the crews OR be part of an award winning company and be part of a team of professionals in a sustainable home remodeling company with an incredible reputation?
Have you owned a Residential Remodeling company and are tired of taking care of everything from chief coffee maker to running the crews in the field?
What have you been doing in the home residential remodeling field for at least the past 8 years?
How do you motivate and keep the crews happy AND keep up the high standards expected by our clients?
We need you if you answered the questions above in a positive way!
Also required are:
Great attitude ... you LOVE working with others to motivate, train and educate AND you LOVE the look on our clients' faces when their project has been completed, totally exceeding their expectations.
Outstanding organizational and time management skills; experience managing and/or running your own business, with multiple direct reports.
Speak to clients and build strong rapport and relationships with them, by interacting with them and promptly respond to their needs throughout the project?
Manage the Project Manager, who has oversight of field crews at multiple sites, by:
- Visiting job sites to perform due diligence and monitor quality; address concerns and maintain consistent follow-up on all outstanding issues.
- Reviewing and approving construction documents and shop drawings for all projects, prior to the start of the projects
- Prepare, maintain, and enforce construction schedules.
- Assemble appropriate workers, both internally and externally (e.g. lead carpenter, plumber, cabinet installers, etc.) needed for each project and direct them throughout the duration of the project.
- Handle all duties associated with materials, tools, and equipment needed for the project (e.g., coordinate procurement of items, select source for items, arrange delivery of items, estimate items costs, etc.)
- Deliver all projects within established budgets and on time
- Review and approve all change orders for sites managing.
- Organize and conduct job progress meetings.
- Direct pre-construction services and activities
- Supervise lead carpenters and their crews
Trouble shoot where necessary.
Develop and implement accurate project plans and budgets. Continuously evaluate progress of each project.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize demands, responsibilities and obligations into each work day; manage own.
- Ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to lead and manage others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have registered and valid driver's license.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Suite
- 10 or more years residential field construction experience
- 5 or more years experience scheduling, cost control, procurement and estimating
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Construction related degree, a plus.
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success record in project success
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!