Coupling Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Design Engineer-High Flexible Coupling Standardization And Modularization Design Engineer
For more than 150 years, Voith's technologies have been inspiring customers, business partners and employees around the world. Sustainable management is an important part of our history and is always reflected in our thoughts and actions.
For the Voith Turbo, department Engineering, we are looking for you as a Design Engineer-High Flexible Coupling Standardization and Modularization Design Engineer Houston, TX Core responsibilities: Design, Calculation and dimensioning of high flexible couplings with rubber elements based on design rules Support of our German development team during a 6-12 month training period in Germany Development of standardized and modularized High Flexible Coupling within an international design team Active implementation of design to cost actions with respect to actual manufacturing methods Self-dependent project realization with our local US customers in collaboration with the German design department At least 6 months - 1 year training period in Germany Additional responsibilities: Training and technical support of our US sales & service teams Attendance in Global and Regional Voith Meetings Domestic and International Travel Professional Experience & Education:
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Preferred but not absolute At least 3 years of practical design experience on Turbo Gears and/or Hydrodynamic machines Practical experience in engineering design of construction kits, modularization and standardization of product portfolios Experienced 3D-CAD-knowledge (preferably Siemens NX) as well as solid MS-Office knowledge Customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking Specific Skills & Knowledge (Ex: Language, IT skills): German speaking knowledge would be appreciated Commitment, systematic working style, international teamwork Knowledge in Drivetrain technology Why join Voith? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness.
The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Turbo we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith.
Voith Turbo is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page.
For further questions please contact: Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is the link to apply: https://jobs.voith.com SDL2017
Machine Operator / Automated Packaging Operator And Pick
Kelly Services is currently hiring for one of the country’s top manufacturers of medical devices. We are seeking motivated, hardworking and dedicated individuals to be a part of this team. Candidates will be working in climate controlled, clean room environment.
Job title: Production Operators Medical Manufacturing Company
Location: North Austin TX
First shift : $12.00
Second and Third $13.00
Will train on 8 Hour Shifts until January and will then move to 12 hour shifts.
Current shift: 1st shift 6:30am – 2:30pm 2nd shift 2:30pm – 10:30pm 3rd shift 10:30pm
- 6:30am 6AM – 6PM or 6PM – 6PM Mon Tues Wed and every other Thursday.
Future shift: 6AM- 6PM or 6PM- 6AM 4/3/3/4 shift 36 hours
- 1st week 48 hours- 2nd week
JOB DUTIES for Production Operators: - Making, filling, packaging and inspecting IV bags in a cleanroom environment.
Achieve production standards while operating equipment and follow GMP/SOP guidelines.
Responsible for accurate and timely documentation.
Follow safety, compliance and company policies.
Completed High School Diploma or GED - Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
At least 6-12 months of solid work history
Wear scrubs/cleanroom gown
Ability to work in a standing position in a fast-paced environment and also be able to kneel, bend, squat, twist and lift up to 20 pounds
TESTING: Testing is 1.5 hours long but candidates will be with us 2 hours at ICU Medical. Monday
- 10am Tues/Wed/Thurs – 4:30pm This job is not be recruited out of the local branch For immediate consideration apply on-line or Email your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com 585-430-9935 BH131
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator
We are seeking a Machine Operator - Press Brake Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
3 years min of experience in Press Brake Operations
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Compensation based on experience!
Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator
Fast growing, highly regarded leader in the full-service branding industry has an outstanding opportunity for an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who is hard working, reliable, accurate and able to work second shift.
· Are you an impact player who has a sharp attention to detail?
· Are you an Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator who likes to be challenged on a daily basis?
· Are you a difference maker who likes to work in fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines?
If this sounds like you we would like to talk with you about joining our team as an Embroidery Operator/ Machine Operator!
Club Colors is a global brand management solutions provider offering a high quality promotional products and branded apparel at cost effective prices with the highest level of customer service in the industry. Our team invests the time and energy to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in everything we do. Collectively we are one team that makes a dynamic impact.
We are looking for impact players and difference makers. The Embroidery Operator / Machine Operator should be positive and strong sense of detail. Experience with Tajima Embroidery Machines is a plus but will train the right Embroidery Operator /Machine Operator and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
· Serious Applicants Only
Shear Operator - Machine Operator - 1St Shift - 2Nd Shift
Metals USA is seeking an experienced Shear Operator/ Machine Operator for its 1st and 2nd shift located in Seekonk MA (suburban Providence RI) facility. Metals USA is a solid growth oriented carbon steel distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, and road construction and fabrication industries.
The Shear Operator must be capable of set up and operating of hydraulic shear machine in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Read blueprints and job orders for product specifications.
- Locate and prepare correct material for the job.
- Set up machine for required processing functions.
- Produce of finished goods to customer specifications.
- Must be able to work from material orders accurately as to the exact quantity, size and able to make precision cuts into materials.
- May mark identification on material /work pieces before processing.
- Operate material handling equipment as needed to complete functions of the shearing operation.
- Ensure equipment and working area is maintained in a clean and organized manner.
- Conduct job functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical skills reading skills required.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret work order instructions, safety and policy manuals.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, calipers and gauges
- Strong aptitude and operating knowledge of heavy industrial equipment/ machining procedures
- Prior experience with forklift, side loader and overhead crane experience a plus
- Prior experience with shear equipment set-up and operation is required.
- Must be safety-focused for yourself & fellow co-worker
Metals USA offers competitive starting salary and benefits program plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer /M/F/D/V
Machine Operator - Process Operator
Performs basic hand or machine tasks in support of the manufacture and finishing of parts. Follows departmental procedures to successfully and safely complete these tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates assigned machines and/or performs assigned production processes.
- Maintains a safe, clean and uncluttered work area; removes metal chips from machines resulting from cutting processes.
- Performs basic visual inspection to identify obvious cosmetic flaws as well as verifying part compliance against predetermined quality guides or standards by using simple go/no-go gauges, calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, thread gauges, and height gauges.
- Loads and unloads assigned machines; prepares raw materials, follows loading procedures, removes parts from machine, washes and deburrs as necessary, stacks in designated baskets or boxes and delivers completed parts to the next operation.
- Observes machine operation to detect part defects or machine malfunction, reports problems to Lead person or Set-up Personnel.
- Assembles main tubes by using adhesive, tightening and cleaning equipment with assistance from trained operator.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrated ability to correctly follow a rule or basic set of rules i.e. following work instructions.
- Ability to use basic shop math.
- Basic input skills with computer applications.
- Demonstrate proficient manual dexterity and superior eye hand coordination.
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Mon-Thurs 330pm-200am, $13.75
Thurs-Sat 500am-530pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
Sun-Wed 500am-330pm, $12.50-$13.50 (depending on experience)
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Machine Set-Up Operator / Skilled Machine Operator
An industry leading food and beverage manufacturer is seeking Machine Set-Up Operators / Skilled Machine Operators to join its team; positions are open due to company growth! In this role you will handle the safe, effective, and efficient setup, operation, and cleaning of blending, storage, and processing equipment; maintain separation of materials and equipment by food allergens; troubleshooting equipment and processes; and proactively communicate with maintenance, production, and other departments as needed.
ng>Position Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: Rotating schedule, 3 days on / 2 days off; 7pm – 7am shift
- High school diploma or GED
- Machine set up and tear down experience
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience a plus
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Grand Rapids in 1996, Express has put over 20,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
The Express team in Grand Rapids is a Certified Veteran-Friendly Employer through the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. We are committed to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!