Crabber Job Description Sample
GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT:
(Orange Park Mall location!)
You asked for it and we listened.
NEW COMMISSION Package...you keep 60% of what you earn on services
*ask store manager about requirements
Barbers and Cosmetologist...must have valid barber or cosmetology license.
*Hiring skilled Barbers and Cosmetologist that are willing to build and maintain a clientele base
We are Hiring for:
- Orange Park Mall (Orange Park)
GCUTTS is a privately held chain of Barbershops in north Florida and beyond. Gentlemen's Cutts Barbershop is making a name for itself by doing what no other barbershop has, giving barbers/stylist great opportunity to be a part of our team. Also to potentially earn a spot on our management team, while building clientele in a stable and comfortable environment.
We focus on providing opportunities for Barbers and Cosmetologist thru ongoing business and skills training. With quality locations giving Barbers and Cosmetologist direct access to STATE-OF-THE-ART equipment and marketing, success is not an option...it's a matter of time!
Here at GCUTTS, we believe a good atmosphere is one of the major keys to success...ultimately making a career with GCUTTS a true WIN-WIN!
Be part of the GCUTTS family today!If this is you, give the hiring manager below a call now, before all positions are gone!
Be ready for an interview and an immediate start date.
Barber and Cosmetologist Duties:
-GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is a MUST!
-Executes all aspects of the GCUTTS Hair Cutting System, as well as a variety of barbering techniques.
-Attend team building and educational events.
-Recommend product benefits and assist Clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs.
-Maintain a consistent relationship with Client base in order to ensure return Client visits.
-Proactively develop new Clients with Marketing Material provided.
-Attend and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques.
-Attend and participates in community events to foster goodwill and brand awareness.
-Have an excellent work ethnic and ability adapt to fast paced work environment.
-Have transportation and be willing work full-time-Have proper licensing (to be a barber or cosmetologist) and skills to compete and maintain your spot in the store
-Be ready to follow guidelines and take instructions
BENEFITS:TOP REASONS TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM:
1. Our top producers earn well over $30+ per hour.
2. Comfortable Work Attire
3. Commissions AND BONUSES!
4. Awesome Tips and Client Loyalty
5. Rapid Growth Opportunities
6. Friendly Team Atmosphere
7. Contests and Recognition = Potential to Earn More Money!
8. Love What you do! Love Where You Work!
9. The ability to make large amounts of money per week.
10. Upward mobility and promotions throughout Gcutts.
11. The support of a crew that cares about your success.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE
Started in northern Florida, Gentlemen's Cutts Barbershop is making a name for itself hiring motivated and talented people. Based off of excellent skill and the will to help others, Gcutts plans to provide the professional services customers are eager to finally receive.
Along with its professional grade haircuts, Gcutts offers nothing but the best in hair treatment products to help maintain a healthier and more stylish look.
Rapidly growing, Gcutts with the ultimate goal of providing the best services to its customers and creating relationships for years to come.
Barber / Hair Stylist
Well-established Barber Shop, located in 'The Shoppes', is currently looking for 3 barbers to fill our open chairs immediately in a full-time position. Two shifts available: from 10am to 6pm or 12pm to 8pm. Come work in a clean, fun environment in a very nice part of Chino Hills with a commission-based pay schedule that's paid out weekly.
- Clean and sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments.
- Cut and trim hair according to clients' instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, and scissors.
- Drape and pin protective cloths around customers' shoulders.
- Clean work stations and sweep floors.
- Shape and trim beards and moustaches, using scissors.
- Must have a barber's license
- Must have good work-ethic
- Must be well-groomed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must enjoy working with the public
Licensed Hair Stylist And Barber
Seeking professional Hair Stylist and Barbers with 1 to 2 years of experience. We are looking to add to our friendly and reliable team. We require a qualified and licensed hairdresser & barber to work on a full time basis. Great place to work and a friendly environment!
Professional Barber Instructor
Teach students basic professional barbering skills
Teach students theory
Demonstrate all practical material
Prepare Senior students for State Board Exam
a. After you deliver theory class, give written tests.
b. Test the student’s practical skills.
Cut and groom hair in a high traffic barber shop. Work as a team. Excel in communication skills in order to provide high-level customer service. Maintain sanitation of tools and person.
Hair Stylist - Barber
Our Barbers and Stylists earn $22/hr and more!!
Upscale Men's shop seeking experienced Barbers and Stylists. Great pay, bonuses, incentives, very busy shop. Vacation and 401(k) benefits after one year. Why work anywhere else?
Respond to this ad or apply on line at
Full and Part Time positions available immediately.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2685 - Dekalb Barber Greene)
Restaurant Team Member
Dekalb Barber Greene) (17028121) Description At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew. What’s in it for you:
Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
Free food (yes, really FREE)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
Paid time off
Full time and part time opportunities
Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year* * Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs) What we’re looking for: * Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot) We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team. At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to ensure better food, prepared from whole, unprocessed ingredients, is accessible to everyone. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today. Requirements (the fine print): * You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year. Primary Location: Illinois
Dekalb Barber Greene-(02685) Work Location: 2685
Dekalb Barber Greene-(02685) 2383 Sycamore Rd. Dekalb 60115
Local Barbershop in Riverside is looking for a qualified, licensed Barber to join our team. The duties for this position include providing customers with barbering services: beard shaving, shaping, cutting, trimming, and tapping hair, using combs, clippers, scissors, & straight razors.
Required Experience: Professional: 1 Year
Required License Or Certification: Barbering
- Teaching assigned classes under the supervision of the Campus Director or Lead Instructor
- Helping students fulfill their maximum potential in mastering course content
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date knowledge in his/her regular teaching field
- Maintaining standards of professional conduct and ethics appropriate to the professional position
- Assisting with curriculum studies
- Arrange for guest speakers when appropriate
- Grade and return student work in a timely manner
- Instruct students on proper sanitation methods and oversee sanitation efforts throughout the day
- Classroom management; ensure student compliance with school rules and regulations
- Maintain supplies of student handouts and testing material
- Participating in faculty meetings and student co-curricular activities
- Must be able to navigate various functions and programs on a computer related to their field
- Must be solutions based person who can handle classroom management situations
- Complete other assigned duties as needed
- Job Type: Contract
- Required experience:
- Faculty members must demonstrate competency in the assigned teaching field, such as academic or vocational training and credentials, related work experience, licensure, or certification. Two-year’ experience in the field is necessary. Position works a minimum of 30 hours per week. Tuesday through Saturday.
- Barber license: 2 years
- Required license or certification: Barber license and Barber Instructor License
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!