Cracker And Cookie Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Case Packer Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment which may include Blow Molds, Fillers, Labelers and Case packers.
Must be aware of all E-stops and pinch points caused by moving machinery including energized equipment by air or electrical.
Must be able to identify proper pre-forms, boxes, labels and correct coding.
Must be able to perform proper weight adjustments to maintain proper product weight.
Must work with Team members to maintain standard changeovers while maintaining standard line efficiencies.
Must be able to troubleshoot and correct minor mechanical issues. Must be able to properly document line production by filling out Inspection Record/ Downtime sheets.
Must be able to identify and set up proper product flow from hold tanks thru flow panels to Production machines.
Compliance with all safety, Housekeeping and GMP practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience with following Equipment:
Filler: Sentry, Procomac, Bevcorp, Tech Long, Specialties
Labeler: Dase Sing, Aesus, Quadrel, MTS, SACMI, Sleeve Seal
Case Packer: Vanta, ARPAC
Blow Mold: Tech Long
Capper: Specialties, Bevcorp, Arol, CSI, Alcoa
Job Type: Full-time
- Montebello, CA
- Machine Operator: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Packer / Machine Operator
Must review productions orders
Must determine correct packing materials are available at the line
Removes finished product from winders and places it on scales to verify weight
Places items in designated cartons as per production order specifications
Places identification labels on product or skids
Must keep work area clean of scrap plastic, cardboard and other debris
Must be able to ensure that the quality is being followed according to work order specifications
High school diploma or equivalent of previous manufacturing experience
Must be able to work 12 hour shift
Must have excellent attendance.
Must have proven ability to operate all production machines in the department.
Must be able to monitor quality of machine output.
Must have good housekeeping skills.
Capable of physical mobility including walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing, pushing, pulling, climbing and lifting
Able to work in a production environment, recognizing various sounds and alarms
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner.
Requisition ID: 4064 We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Machine Operators/ Packer
Immediate Hiring! Machine Operators/ Packers needed for the Moody area. 1st and 2nd shift needed. Criminal and Drug Screen required!
Founded in 1995, the Staffing Division has 8 offices across the state of Alabama and has experienced rapid growth in the last 3 years. Lyons HR plans continued growth for both divisions, Staffing and PEO, by expanding office locations into new markets across the Southeast in the near future.
2Nd Shift Packer With Machine Operation- In Plainfield, IN
STAFFWORKS and Gilchrist and Soames Employment Solutions is currently looking for experienced packers with machine operating experience to work the in Plainfield, IN area. These are temp to direct opportunities with full benefits upon going direct. Our client has been in business since 1975. These position are going to be working 2nd Shift (3:15p- 1:45a Monday thru Thursday with possibilities for Overtime on Friday and Saturday)
Your new career is right around the corner and we will help!
You have two options to register with STAFFWORKS!
- Please go to staffworksusa.com and click "Job Seekers Apply Here". Once you have completed the online application a STAFFWORKS representative will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Contact the STAFFWORKS office (317.202.5000) to schedule a time in our office to complete the application and interview.
- Packs bottles into cases.
- Performs Quality Control checks on all bottles packed.
- Checks bottles for proper code identification.
- Erect cases.
- Palletizes finished cases.
- Performs Quality Control checks on all pallets before they are transferred to the warehouse.
- Complies with all Good Manufacturing Practices as outlined by "Client" and governmental institutions.
- Performs hourly counts & fills out the appropriate paperwork.
- Fill bottle & cap hoppers.
- Make and print case labels out of database.
- Performs hand-filled production with minimal supervision.
- Cleans Production / Manufacturing area
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good math skills.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Packing/Quality Control Experience
- Previous Machine Operator Experience (Not needed)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Education or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Machine Operator experience required.
- Pick/Pack experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capacity to read and process complex material and compose clearly written communications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Above average communication skills (written, verbal, etc.) and the ability to work effectively with employees, employees, administrators and the public.
- Convey a positive, professional, and helpful image.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, sit, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Tobacco-free and drug-free, climate controlled working and learning environment. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, due to the number of persons working in a limited amount of space, there can be distractions. Position demands meeting deadlines with severe time restraints.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. These statements are not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision.
STAFFWORKS Employment Solutions
• 5702 East 71st Street
• Indianapolis, IN 46220
• p. 317.202.5000 f. 317.202.5001
Machine Bottle Packer
This position is responsible to visually inspect plastic bottles, pack into cartons. Some assembly maybe required.
Overtime is offered periodically. There is a time card bonus for an employee who punches in and out on time for the week.
Experienced Production Operator / Packer (Food Manufacturing)
Production Operator / Packer (Production Line)
Reports To: Production Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/ Hourly
Location: Woodland, CA
The Production Operator / Packer for the Packaging Department will work under the direction of the Production Manager. The Blender Operator will be responsible for supplying the production line with the products needed. Any safety concerns and/or production improvements from his crew will be presented to the Packaging Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· This position is responsible for making sure employees are properly performing their duties that affect food safety or quality of products produced InHarvest. Any deviation of the food safety or quality procedures or any other food safety or quality issues concerning any of the products at In Harvest shall be brought immediately to the attention of the Production Manager and/or QA.
· Experience as a Line/Machine Operator in Production related facility is a required.
· To correct any quality issues which come up as soon as possible and to do this in a way that will minimize product loss.
· Isolate any product which will not meet InHarvest quality standards or may cause a food safety hazard if eaten. Notify quality assurance department of any such problem and record on appropriate document. Notify Production Manager.
· Pull products for blending.
· Thoroughly clean system between productions.
· Thoroughly clean bags before placing on feeders.
· Able to safely place bags on feeders while using Forklift (must be FLT certified)
· Inspect magnets and aspirator at beginning and end of shift and run.
· Inspect products before blending.
· Put raw ingredients back in location after blending/ Blend and clean-up.
· Turn in inventory sheets used and revise pallet/inventory tags immediately after each production run.
· Shrink wrap and put finished product away with direction of shipping/receiving. Do inventory tags.
· Pack Bulk product using fill line and sewing machine equipment
· Perform daily/weekly forklift inspections.
· Following GMP’s, keep area clean at all times, tools picked up, shovel and sweep spilled product from floors immediately.
· Complete production sheets correctly and completely.
· Be able to make necessary adjustments to blending equipment.
· Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
· Demonstrates positive and a can-do attitude, confidence, endurance and constructively handle conflicts.
· Work alongside others or independently to complete projects
· Work with fellow Supervisors and Technicians to accomplish the goals of not only your department but the goals of In Harvest
· Know and understand all equipment in packaging from the production area through shipping.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience in food manufacturing
· Good communication skills relating to employee
· Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
· Knowledge of the packaging process and machinery.
· Understand the function and operation of blending equipment.
· Experience and ability to safely operate forklift.
· Experience using Aerial lift
· Ability to lift bags up to 60lbs and place on pallets as needed.
· Knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, Organic Handling Procedures, Allergen Control Program, Food Plant Security, Glass and Hard Plastic, Quality related policies, and Safety programs, and make sure plant operations are complying with those programs.
· Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts work overtime.
· Disciplined work style towards tasks; a flexible style towards people
CHARACTERISTIC IS IMPORTANT: We value the following in our employees:
· Strong work ethic
· Problem solving and Critical thinking skills
· Detail Oriented and Organized
· Ability to handle stressful situations with a positive attitude
· Good people skills/ Team Player
For a candidate to successfully fill the role above, we have determined the minimum requirements of education, language skills, mathematical skills, reasoning ability, physical demands, and work environment to be as follows:
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or minimum three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic language skills: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of organization.
- Minimum mathematic skills: ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
- Intermediate reasoning skills: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram from. Ability to deal with problem involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Physical demands: the job will require
- Standing: over 2/3 of the shift
- Walking: over 1/3 of shift
- Sitting: under 1/3 of shift
- Use of arms, hands and fingers to reach, handle and feel: over 2/3 of shift
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, knee, crouch, crawl: under 1/3 of shift
- Talk and hear: over 2/3 of shift
- Lifting from 10-25 pounds: over 2/3 of shift
- Lifting up to 50 pounds: over 2/3 of shift
- Vision: close, distance, peripheral, depth perception, ability to adjust focus
- Environment: Work near moving mechanical parts, and airborne particles (dust): over 2/3 of shift
- Work in high places: under 1/3 of shift
- Loud noise
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, working during normal business hours. Additional OT hours may be required as directed by Manager.
Minimal travel is expected for this position, but may be required occasionally.
Hiring Process - IMPORTANT INFO -
InHarvest strives to find the best fit for each position we have open. Part of that process includes utilizing staffing firms to help us find the best talent out there. Please note if you are selected as a top candidate for interview, you may be contacted by one of our recruiting partners. On our behalf they will assist with preliminary screenings, which include reference checks, background checks, skills assessment, interview coordination and more.
BENEFITS are offered as part of the direct hire package with InHarvest, and not while employed through the staffing firm. Depending on candidate's experience and Manager decision, the offer may be made as temp-to-hire. Length of employment through the staffing firm should be generally expected to be in the range of 30-90 days depending on Manager decision.
Our hiring model is designed in such a way to ensure WE are the best fit for you - as well as giving you the opportunity to determine if InHarvest is the right fit for YOU! At our option we may offer a 2-3 week trial for the position. Our goal is to set you up for success in your new role, and we do that by transparency of expectations and regular communication. If that sounds like a challenge you are up for... we look forward to seeing your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. InHarvest is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job; nor is this guideline is not meant to set limitations to the position. As positions at InHarvest are dynamic and may change over time, some areas may expand or contract to meet the priorities and requirements of the organization. Specifically Some areas of responsibility may expand or contract and activities may change at any time with or without notice to meet the priorities and requirements of the organization.
By applying to this job, I confirm I have reviewed and understand the above Job Description. I understand that the Company reserves the right to change this Job Description at any time based on business needs.
Looking for a place to make a difference? Strong players who can lead with strength, grace & moxy should apply.
We are a hardworking and close knit team that tackles challenges head on. There will never be a dull moment.
If you have the personality style to jump in and contribute with ambition, the dynamics of this team may be just the opportunity you've been looking for!
Case Packer - Kister Operator
BaronHR Technical is recruiting for Case Packers- Kister Operators to work for a large company in Tolleson, AZ.
12.50 per hour
Rotating Shifts - 36 hours one week 48 hours following week.
long term - temp to hire
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Understand and adhere to all plant policies and guidelines
2. Report to work on time and on every scheduled work day
3. Understand and adhere to all Health/Safety/Environmental and Good Manufacturing Practice policies
4. Perform all quality checks and maintain Casepacker Quality Report which includes:
a. HAACP and/or Traceability data
b. Corrugate Data
c. Hourly case inspection (UPC code, case code top line, case code bottle line)
d. Case Testing 2 cases every 2 hours (correct label, clean label, tightness and alignment of label)
e. Flavor change checks
f. Corrugate Lost Report
g. Keep data records
5. Responsible for recycling program
a. Corrugate, shrink wrap and PET
b. Maintain cleanliness of recycle area
6. Responsible for operational area and equipment from accumulation table to Palletizer
a. Operate tapers.
b. Operate case coders
c. Receive shrink wrap and tape
d. Execute necessary changeovers
e. Monitor flow of cases from case erectors and keep free of jams and/ or to Palletizer
f. Remove damaged cases from the conveyor
g. Change out the tape on the sealing machine
h. Keep adequate supply of shrink wrap, tape, and trays
7. Perform all required sanitation for operational area
a. Foam and sanitize bottle conveyors, accumulation table, and casepackers
b. Clean and sanitize all floor drains
c. Empty and foam trash containers and recycling bins
d. Wipe down work station and casing equipment
e. Foam and wash down casepacking area
8. Participate and assist in labeling area maintenance program
a. Assist in maintenance projects for causing area as required
9. Identify and document all downtime with root causes.
10. Obtain skill certification for each role in the packaging work line and eventually be certified
for roles in the processing work line
11. Perform all other duties as required and assist other work team members to help meet overall team
Forklift Operator / Picker / Packer / Warehouse
A nationwide leader plumbing distribution/manufacturing seeks responsible forklift operator/warehouse. Knowledge of steel, copper and PVC pipe a plus to work the first shift.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years forklift experience, in addition to picking/packing/warehouse work experience.
Full Benefits Included.
Please apply today to be one of the first to interview for the job!!
Company Overview We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps. If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Kerry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics.
Description and Responsibilities The Packer Operator is located in Evansville, IN, and reports into the Production Supervisor. This is a plant within our Meat division and has around 130 employees, union facility and runs 24/7. This is a flex shift position, with 12 hour shifts ranging from 6:00am
6:00pm and 6:00pm
6:00am with every other weekend as a part of the normal working schedule. The Packer Operator ensures that the finished product is packed according to the item specifications. They confirm the correct bag and lables are prepared and used correctly. They monitor the sealing process and check for any bags not sealed properly. It is the Packer Operator's job to ensure the product presentation is acceptable. Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Complete quality checks
Review and plan for the daily production schedule specific to your position
Stage raw material (bags, supersacks) inventory
Operate a fork truck to move products and raw materials as needed
Ensure hourly metal detector checks are completed and documented
Maintain a clean workspace during production and at the end of the shift
Partner with Maintenance if issues arise with equipment
High school diploma or GED
One year manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
Food manufacturing experience is a plus
Position TypeFull Time
Rookie Assistant Manager
We are looking for ROOKIE Managers for our growing marketing and sales teams. Continue below and see if a management trainee position is the next step in your career!
"What do you want to be when you grow up?" It's a question most of us are asked at a young age; obviously we all want to be astronauts, cowboys, firemen, police officers, rock stars, princesses and professional athletes. Who says you have to give up on your childhood dreams? Dreams are the foundation for growth, and no matter how far-fetched they may be, they are still attainable.
We are dreamers too, but we call them something different: GOALS. Our goals: to expand nationwide, and into international markets. To facilitate the growth of our clients and to continue to provide industry leading results in new customer acquisition and retention, while expanding our clients brand.
How do companies grow? Healthy leadership and strong management, that's how, and that's exactly what we develop. So you don't have sales or marketing experience, no problem. Neither did we until they taught us everything we needed to advance, then they taught us more.
Growth can be described by upward mobility or vertical growth, very two dimensional. What we focus on is a lateral and vertical growth structure. So we develop our executives into a three dimensional leaders, giving a variety of skill that are transferable across all markets. We were the kids that wanted to make a difference in the world, leave our mark as they say- We have that ability now. We're working with several clients locally and we're looking to expand their brand names Nationwide.
What we look for, are dreamers. People who are willing to commit to the process and with proper coaching can move into a managerial role and help expand our clients and help our organization grow. College education is recommended but not a must.. Steve Jobs didn't graduate and he was pretty successful, so we would hate to miss out on someone who has just decided to pursue other avenues. Positivity is a must, if you're complaining about our bad sense of humor no need to apply. If you're following along and keeping up with us this far send us a copy of your resume and be prepared to hear from our administrative team as they are the back bone behind our success, and they will be the ones who determine if we move forward with the process.
-Bachelors or equivalent experience preferred but not required
-Positive Outgoing Attitude
-Sports minded competitive individuals
-An eagerness to learn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!