Cracker Sprayer Job Description Sample
This position performs any of a variety of functions unloved with the finish of wood products, including sealing, staining and painting with the goal of manufacturing a quality part according to work order specification while meeting quality and production standards.
Apply Conversion Varnishes, Lacquer or Sealers to wood substrate using air assisted airless or HVLP guns.
Able to troubleshoot and disassemble spray equipment to prepare them for finishing
Must be able to prepare substrate to receive finish material
Must be able to differentiate colors
Mix finish materials in order to obtain proper colors, shades and formulations.
Must wear appropriate PPE including safety glasses and respirators
Troubleshoot any finish that does not meet color or quality levels
Duties as assigned
No formal education is required.
We are a family-owned and operated manufacturer of cabinetry since 1983. We are the largest cabinet manufacturer in the Southwestern U.S. Built with pride, passion, and integrity, OakCraft is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our customers, employees and the community. Our commitment to our employees is to create a safe and ever evolving environment to share your gifts. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!!
Hvlp Sprayer / Bathtub Refinisher
We are seeking an HVLP Sprayer / Bathtub Refinisher to join our team! You will perform a variety of professional refinishing services.
- Refinish bathtubs, tile and countertops to a high-quality standard using industry best practices
- Utilize our mobile app and Google Maps to find customer and project details
- Arrive on time to customer appointments
- Greet customers, confirm project details, etc. in a professional and friendly manner
- Have customers sign a release form
- Tape off bathtubs and countertops with best masking techniques (similar to house painting)
- Use chemical cleaners as needed to remove any residue or debris from surface
- Perform minor repairs, sand surface, and tack cloth to remove sanding dust
- Set up any other masking or coverings in room to protect from spray
- Ensure a clean and orderly work environment
- Collect payments from customers as needed and communicate necessary project details
- Maintain working condition of refinishing equipment
- Communicate with office dispatcher about projects and use our app to mark projects complete
- Maintain and keep track of a small inventory of materials and communicate with office staff when you need more materials
- Previous experience in fine finishing, painting, autobody repair and finishing, bathtub refinishing, or other related fields
- At least 2 years of HVLP experience is a must
- Familiarity with refinishing materials and equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be a team player, work with integrity and maintain loyalty to the company
- Have a great attitude
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a professional and appropriate work vehicle with current insurance and licencing
- Be willing to complete a background check
- Must be drug free and non-smoker
- Be open to learning our specific refinishing techniques
- Ability to follow directions and company procedures
- Be open to additional service/sales training and personal development
Sprayer (Manual Coating Application In A Spray Booth)
Specialized Coating Services, the industry leader in conformal coating & potting (encapsulation) services is expanding! Our newest, state-of-the-industry facility is located in Billerica, MA and we need great people to staff it and help us grow. We are hiring for multiple positions, so look at all of our listings. To find out more about Specialized Coating Services, please visit our website at www.speccoat.com.
As a Sprayer, using manual spray equipment, you will apply various types of liquid conformal coatings (acrylics, urethanes, epoxies and silicones) onto prepared printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA's) in a climate controlled spray booth. Your attention to detail will help your team meet daily shipment goals and even exceed customer expectations.
Previous experience in conformal coating of PCBA's, whether manual or robotic application, is a definite plus. Experience in operating and maintaining Binks, DeVilbiss or Iwata spray equipment or other brands of paint spray guns are also a definite plus. Knowledge of spray booth operation and maintenance is a plus. Must pass OSHA required respirator medical exam and fit testing. We will train the right candidate.
Experience in a manufacturing environment, especially electronics contract manufacturing, is helpful. Experience in using electronic work instructions; updating job travelers electronically, and bar code scanning is very helpful.
Computer literacy (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel) is required as well as the ability to locate and open document files and upload pictures.
$18.00 - $22.00/Hour Depending on Experience
Must be US citizen or have permament resident alien status. We do E-Verify.
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. An AA degree, certificate in a related field or some college are all definite pluses.
Must read, write and speak English fluently.
Must be punctual and maintain an excellent attendance record.
Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Sprayer Helper Night Shift 77471
The Sprayer helper is responsible for assisting the sprayer in moving material and checking quality.
They need to help keep colors consistent and quality high. They must help the sprayer reach productivity goals, by keeping product moving in the booths. Qualifications POSITION SUMMARY:
The Sprayer helper is responsible for assisting the sprayer in moving material and checking quality.
They need to help keep colors consistent and quality high. They must help the sprayer reach productivity goals, by keeping product moving in the booths.
Good time management skills. Excellent attention to detail. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
Team Player Acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward management and coworkers. Dependability Follows through and does what he/she says he/she will do. Show up for work on time and adheres to the established work schedule.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS: The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
Must be able to retrieve material stored outside in any weather condition. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Candidates must pass background check. Convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis; convictions will not necessarily bar a candidate's employment.
Stain Sprayer - Long Term Opportunity
The hours for this position are Monday - Saturday, 6am-4pm
Some overtime required.
Experienced Spray Operator (2 years). Lacquer and Stain.
Long term, Possibly Temp to Perm.
Company values employees and offers excellent insurance and benefits when hired on.
Experience / Skills required: At least 2 years
Lifting requirement - # lbs: 40
PPE; Safety glasses and steel toed boots required.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies – Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP – under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There’s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
•* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
•* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
•* Be recognized for your contributions.
•* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
Finish Room Sprayer
Arrive at workstation on time.
Make sure work area is clean and safety standards are followed.
Ability to read ticket.
Check ticket to make it matches unit.
Spray even coat of washcoat/stain/sealer.
Check unit for defects.
Make sure unit is right before it leaves. DARRAN is proud to be an EEO employer and provide a drug free workplace. For assistance completing an application, please call or visit our HR Department.
Lacquer Sprayer (Lenoir, NC)
• The right candidate will spray lacquer, stain, sealer and other various top coats to furniture.
• Will apply finish, stains, toner, and dyes using spray guns to wood product.
• Will wipe down stain and apply polyurethane, sand, tack and clean equipment.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, and stoop; physically able to perform required tasks for this opportunity.
• Must have at least 2-3 year previous experience, recent experience is preferred.
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• Pay will depend on experience.
• Apply Today!!!
• 152 Main Street East
• Valdese, NC 28690
1542 2nd Ave NW
Hickory, NC 28601
Capable of spraying sealers, primers and top coats. Experience Preferred
Production - Sprayer - Industrial Pray Painting - Industrial Painter
Busy furniture manufacturing company in Lacey, WA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Finish wood furniture with spray gun
- Other general warehouse / production duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with a spray gun (paining, car painting, wood finishing)
- Must have a valid drivers license and transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Some background restrictions may apply
- Early mornings!! (5 am start)
- $11.50 / Hour
- Some overtime
- Monday - Friday (DAYS SHIFT)
- $11.50 to $12.00 /hour
Call (360) 388-6900 or (360) 200-4900 for more information.
American Workforce Group "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity"
Server - Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (Alpharetta)
Cracker Barrel serves 1000's of guests breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are flexible with schedules and All Tips received by our servers are kept by them.
There is no tip out. Apply at jobs.crackerbarrel.com
Associated topics: bakery, banquet, cuisine, diner, grill person, lavaplatos, line preparation cook, pastry chef, restaurant general manager, sommelier
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!