Craft Demonstrator Job Description Sample
Demonstrator (Weekends Only)
Dyson Direct Hire / Part Time Opportunity!
We are seeking sales enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Dyson Expert you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on all Dyson products.
Experts will be responsible for sharing product knowledge on a range of Dyson products including Beauty, Environmental Care and Floor Care. Experts are responsible for delivering demonstrations, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations such events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on Saturdays and Sundays. The pay is $17.50/HR, plus monthly bonuses. We have multiple locations available, so please feel free to share this information with friends and family should they have an interest in this type of work!
Entry Level Promotional Product Demonstrator
Entry Level Retail In-Store Product Demonstrators
We are seeking Entry Level Retail In-Store Product Demonstrators in the Phoenix area. This individual will be reporting to the senior marketing executive and will help implement our client’s brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client’s brands and products through in-store promotional events.
We facilitate Events for over 15 clients daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them – includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients brand campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Acting as liaison between client and customer
- Inventory Management
- Retail Marketing Strategies & Follow through
- Run events at various venues.
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Sales Demonstrator / Outgoing Promoter Wanted!
Weekend sales people needed Columbia S.C.
The Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Team is looking for Brand Promoters in Columbia S.C. and outlying areas to promote brand awareness and sales of Zipfizz, the healthy alternative to sports and energy drinks!
We are looking for High Energy People who are Self-Confident- Energetic- Dynamic Communicators- Resourceful- Adaptable- Ambitious- Responsible- Organized!
If this describes you and you're ready to work in a team environment, engage and interact with people; we look forward to hearing from you. This position is soft sales in our best accounts.
We are building relationships and only want responsible and punctual people. If you have a positive attitude, like meeting new people and are excited by the idea of earning a great hourly wage plus commission…then please read on!
This is a part time position that is incredible for anyone looking to promote a healthy alternative to sports and energy drinks! The key words here are healthy and energy!
The hours are 9:30-6:00 on Saturday & Sunday. We're looking for people who want to make extra money on weekends and the occasional Wednesday and Friday if you're available.
This is also a fantastic job for those who are career driven & looking for advancement opportunities.
You must have:
* Reliable vehicle
* Cell phone with texting and photo capability
* E-mail access
* Fun Personality
We provide promotional materials and a weekly paycheck via direct deposit!
Compensation: Hourly + Commission – Average pay $18 - $20 per hour ($20 + depending on performance)
Check out our website at www.zipfizz.com; then reply to this posting with your resume and anything else you think might separate you from the "average" person.
Is now the time for you to have a great part time job promoting a beverage that does amazing things for people's bodies? The goal is to build our brand and help our retailers by supporting their retail sales! Therefore, speaking with and engaging people, are important for your success!
We will be in Various locations this Saturday & Sunday. We will be training this week and next !
We are looking to hire 2-3 great people!
Over the past 14 years, Zipfizz has fueled that revolution with its great tasting, all natural, "healthy alternative" push of vitamins and minerals, which provides the body with electrolytes, antioxidant immune boosting nutrients, and caps it off with our signature burst of B-12!
Our products have created a dynamic niche in the Energy /Sport / Vitamin Drink categories, due to the public's conscious efforts at living a healthier lifestyle. When someone pops a tube and pours it into a water bottle, shakes it up, puts it to their lips and, with no hesitation tilts the bottle back, takes a big gulp and swallows...we know we've just improved the quality of that person's life.
We encourage you to pop a tube or try one of our other "healthy alternative" products, and focus a watchful eye on us in the near future.
Retail Sales Specialist/ Product Demonstrator
Do you have a passion for technology?
Does a part-time, weekend schedule demonstrating high-tech toys appeal to you?
Can you create relationships and close sales with ease? If you are looking to join an industry leader for an exciting seasonal, part-time sales position in the consumer electronics industry, Creative Channel Services has a great opportunity for you! A Retail Sales Specialist is responsible for engaging customers at major retail locations and demonstrating the benefits of our client's products and services. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, consumer education, and sales. In this role, your primary goal is to drive sales. Apply for a Seasonal Part-time Retail Sales Specialist role today! You will be able to keep most of the toys that you demo in store! This position will be split between 2 Best Buy Stores. On Saturdays you will be promoting in the Monroeville Best Buy and on Sundays you will be promoting in the Tarentum Best Buy store.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
Drive sales of client's products and increase brand awareness by educating consumers and store associates.
Perform product demonstrations to consumers getting them excited about clients' products.
Understand and articulate product details in an engaging, enthusiastic and persuasive manner with the ability to easily connect with consumers.
Complete all required training within established time lines.
Effectively report market activities and trends on a daily basis.
Ensure all scheduled shifts are completed, including clocking in/out as per given guidelines. What's required to be considered: + 1 year retail sales and/or training/demonstrating experience.
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Good with parents and children.
Engaging and impactful presentation and training skills.
Must be available to work weekends (Sat AND Sun) - 12PM - 5PM
Execution Schedule: 11/25, 11/26, 12/2, 12/3, 12/9, 12/10, 12/16, 12/17, 12/23, 12/24
High school diploma or GED; some college education preferred.
Access to your own tablet or Smart-phone which you will bring to each event. As part of our recruiting process, you will:
Apply on line.
Participate in phone interviews.
Successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Part-Time Product Demonstrator - Lincoln, NE
Palermo’s Pizza is seeking a part-time Product Demonstrator to provide product demonstrations in local grocery retailers within the greater Lincoln, NE area on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The Product Demonstrator will be responsible for:
Set up and take down of food product demonstration area.
Cooks Product to standards, cuts product into pieces and presents samples in a neat and organized manner.
Utilizes safe food handling procedures.
Greets customers and serves food products.
Builds rapport with customers and store managers. Successful candidate qualifications: + $14.00 per hour.
Ability to work independently.
Strong people skills with the ability to engage the public.
Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different sites.
High School diploma.
Shifts will average 4 - 5 hours.
Average of 10-15 hours per week. Palermo's has been certified by The Good Jobs. Click on the Culture Badges to learn more. ID: 2017-1365 External Company Name: Palermo's Pizza
Craft Beer Tasting Room Manager
The basic duties are listed below. We are mostly looking for someone with a lot of energy to help open a new, unique twist in a tasting room. A bunch of details are spelled out below- but if you have what it takes you probably already know everything that is on this list!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- set operating goals and objectives
- assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed
- train and coach staff
- prepare and implement standard operating procedures
- manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
- ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice
- organize and monitor staff schedules
- maintain employee records
- coordinate tasting room operations during each shift
- monitor adherence to health, safety, and hygiene standards
- keep records of health and safety practices
- ensure compliance with security procedures
- ensure alcohol regulations are adhered to
- interact with customers
- advise customers on beverage choices
- oversee the preparation of beverage items
- ensure the quality of beverage presentation
- observe the size of beverage portions and quantities to minimize waste
- interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- plan and coordinate guest taps
- analyze beverage costs and assign menu prices
- total receipts and reconcile with sales
- ensure cash management procedures are completed accurately
- set and monitor budgets
- analyze budget variances and take corrective actions
- establish and implement financial controls
- implement and oversee cost-cutting measures
- plan and monitor sales and revenue
- organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
- maintain business records
- prepare and analyze management reports
- determine and execute operating improvements
- check and order supplies
- identify and estimate beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers
- negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers
- schedule beverage deliveries
- check the quality of deliveries and documentation
- ensure correct storage of supplies
- arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services
- identify and evaluate competitors
- keep current with trends in the craft beer industry
Knowledge and Experience
- previous experience opening a new restaurant or tasting room
- previous experience in food and beverage management
- in-depth working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- in-depth working knowledge of beverage preparation and presentation
- experience in staff management and development
- knowledge of planning and forecasting
- track record of managing inventory and cost control
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- planning and organizing
- resource management
- customer service focus
- quality orientation
- high energy level
- stress tolerance
Put together a convincing resume and cover letter. We'd love to hear from you.
Career Opportunity for recruiter in the Construction Industry!! Craft recruiting requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as the ability to think ahead to the best staffing solutions for future projects.
Daily this position is a mix of phone calls and communication with various levels of leadership and field staff within the Eldeco organization.
For the qualified candidate, this position will allow front line learning of the electrical industry and the opportunity to assist with a project for full life cycle.
This position will require the following:
- Extensive experience providing directions and instructions via phone and email
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Previous experience with hire paperwork, drug testing process, and running background checks
- Experience providing support to multiple projects and keeping all details organized for each project
- Passion for communicating, coordinating, and following up so that all details are relayed to all parties
- Preferred candidate will be flexible and able to adapt should a staffing project change – which does happen in the construction industry
- Experience and understanding of confidential and sensitive information
- Previous experience as a recruiter with emphasis in skilled trades
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Eldeco Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eldeco Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
For over 43 years, Eldeco has provided electrical design and construction for some of the premier projects across the Southeast. Our extensive knowledge and experience in the electrical and instrumentation field assures you that Eldeco has the people, programs, and stability to be your trusted construction partner.
Cook At New Craft Beer Restaurant And Bar
Required Duties and
- Passionate about cooking great food for our Brass Tap customers
- Arrives to work on time, well groomed in a clean uniform for every shift
- Adheres to Brass Tap uniform standards and dress code
- Follows all Brass Tap safety, sanitation, and employee guidelines
- Follows day prep par sheet and completes all duties assigned
- Sets up sani-buckets, maintains a clean work area during the shift
- Follows proper food rotation, understands how to date and label all items (both prepped and unprepped)
- Strictly adheres to Brass Tap recipes and procedures when preparing and cooking all food items
- Cooks and plates menu items according to Brass Tap recipe specs and ticket time guidelines
- Practices “clean as you go” techniques to avoid cross contamination
- Assists and completes the daily line checklist for shift readiness
- Can complete requirements of job without constant supervision
- Able to use a scale for proper portioning
- Calibrates bio-thermometers and scales for accurate results
- Follows all HACCP Food Safety guidelines for heating and cooling of food products
- Assists in checking in, unloading, dating, rotating, and storage of all delivered products
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times, willing to help out where needed
- Assist other employees to complete any tasks during shift
- Dumps trash and cardboard from kitchen into proper receptacles in the back of the restaurant
Previous kitchen experience preferred but not required
Physical requirements for this position include:
- Continuous standing, bending, lifting/ carrying items (up to 60 pounds)
- Exposure to heat (up to 1000 F or more)
- Ability to read recipes, prep sheets, charts in English
- Understand measuring ingredients by weight and by volume, able to use ounce and pound scales for measuring.
- Able to operate a slicer for cutting meats, cheeses, and vegetables (must be 18 years of age)
- Must be able to competently operate the grill, fryer, oven and any other kitchen equipment to accurately and timely prepare all food items as orders are registered.
- Team Player
- Hard Working
This description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job.
Craft Superintendent / Construction
Objective/Mission: Provide construction management and project administration in the construction of a manufacturing and operating center.
Provide budget updates and progress reports for the project.
Manage the construction process keeping it on schedule and within budget
Conduct weekly progress meetings and report back to the Project Managers
When change orders are appropriate and prepare documentation for them
Coordinate schedules for each phase of the construction and provide input into master project schedule.
Review contract plans for accuracy and potential costs savings alternatives.
Assist construction team in procuring permits and approvals from local authorities.
Work with project manager and client to formalize construction documents.
Work with all subcontractors and resources to insure safety.
Expertise in one of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, mechanical supervision
Coordinate on-site pre-construction meetings with subcontractors and suppliers.
Provide construction administration throughout the construction process, including problem resolution and dealing with the day to day issues of the construction.
Maintain project schedules and assure project reports, both internal and external are updated and being met.
Review all requests for change orders and prepare change orders for Principal-in-Charge approval.
Provide periodic project inspections.
Maintain on-going relations with client and subcontractors.
Review and approve subcontractors invoices
Coordinate for punch list inspection and follow up to assure punch list is timely completed and notifications are processed.
Maintain the warranty process with both subcontractors and vendors.
Be a team player - other duties may be asked and required
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of construction projects.
Ability to comprehend complex construction drawings.
Skilled at tracking and analyzing construction costs in order to meet pro-forma objectives and recommend budgetary adjustments as appropriate.
Must be available to work varying and flexible hours.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and Project. Knowledge of other construction tracking and reporting or job cost software is desirable.
Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive financial and transactional information appropriately.
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external employees, subcontractors and client personnel, both verbally and in writing.
Qualified candidates must possess exemplary leadership skills and be highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision in multi-task, dynamic, team environment.
Must possess strong quantitative, problem-solving skills and time-management skills.
Construction Craft Helpers
POSITION: Industrial and construction craft Helpers (Millwright- Piping- Ductwork- Elect.) & Laborers needed immediately: Greenville and Spartanburg Counties, SC. (Local Talent preferred!) NO Per Diem or Travel Expense.
Immediate opportunities available for laborers / helpers on construction sites and in industrial facilities.
Position includes assisting in demolition processes, removing debris from building to dumpsters, and any other duty that is necessary. Also, help trade craftsmen while performing various duties of demolition, gathering materials and other support functions. Some positions may be in industrial facilities performing production machine cleaning, light maintenance, product scrap collection and disposal, shredding of disposable materials (papers, cardboard, printed materials, etc.)
Moving inventory and lifting boxes, keeping bulk storage material area clean and labeled. Use of hand tools and heavy lifting are required. May be called upon to participate in the production process when needed, with training. Painting experience a plus.
- Must be able to either work 10 hour shifts 4 or more days per week on construction sites or 8 hours shifts 5 days per week in plant facility with occasional overtime.
- Must be dependable, have reliable transportation, have good safety record, responsible team member to pitch in wherever needed.
- Drug screening and background check required.
- Good attitude and ability to prioritize multiple tasks a must.
- Candidates must be professional, hard-working and trustworthy.
- Must be reliable and flexible to work as needed
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!