Craft Demonstrator Job Description Sample
Pizza Product Demonstrator - Part Time
Overview Bernatello’s Foods, Inc. is a frozen pizza manufacturing company with production locations in Maple Lake, MN and Kaukauna, WI. Our corporate office is located in Edina, MN, Sales office in Eau Claire, WI, and sales territories throughout the upper mid-west states. Bernatello’s employs 550+ full-time and part-time employees. Our product distribution consists of frozen pizza with direct store sales delivery in MN, WI, ND, SD, IA, IL, NE, KS, MO as well as product distribution throughout the United States and Canada through other distribution venues. Bernatello’s Foods is dedicated to the marketing and manufacturing of innovate, quality pizza, and frozen products, while providing outstanding service and value to our retailers and customers. Our Vision is to bring comfort and happiness to our customers’ time conscious life by providing quick and great tasting, meals, snacks, and entertaining solutions that will satisfy family and guests alike. Our Values are the cornerstone of who we are and what we stand for. We value our people; they are our greatest asset! At Bernatello’s we provide a safe and healthy work environment, demonstrate respect for employees, maintain the highest ethical behavior, and strive toward environmental stewardship. Bernatello’s Foods offers a competitive salary; based upon the qualifications of the selected candidate. If you are a self-starter that enjoys being part of a winning team, then we welcome you to come join our fast paced, fun, growing company. Bernatello's Foods, Inc. is seeking outgoing, dependable, self-motivated individuals to promote our pizza products in the Quad Cities, IA area. Demonstrators are the face of Bernatello’s Foods and represent us in Grocery Retail stores across the country. They are responsible for performing demonstration events that build awareness of the Bernatello’s Foods brand, communicate our unique value, encourage sampling of Bernatello’s products, and generate increased sales on demo days. If you like people, love food, enjoy smiling, are sales driven and have excellent customer service skills; this job is definitely for you! Work schedule would vary, typically being Thursday - Sunday with 4 - 10 hours per day.
Responsibilities As a Product Demonstrator you will conduct in
-store demonstrations at various local grocery stores This includes:
Transport, assemble and disassemble materials used in presentations.
Set up and arrange displays and equipment in demonstration area to attract the attention of prospective customers.
Cook and displaying product.
Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
Record and report demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
Suggest specific product purchases to meet customer’s needs.
Break down and clean equipment.
Talking to and engaging consumers to promote product sales.
Providing products samples, coupons, informational brochures and other incentives.
Explaining products, methods or services.
Be 18 years of age or older.
Be able to stand for long periods of time in fast paced environments.
Have excellent customer service skills.
Have reliable transportation.
Be able to work with meat products.
Be able to use cooking ovens and cutters.
Have the ability to actively attend to, convey and understand the comments and questions of others.
Be able to lift: 10lbs constantly, 11-20lbs frequently and 21-100lbs occasionally.
Be able to push/pull: 12lbs or less constantly and 13-40lbs occasionally.
Be able to stand, walk, sit, reach outward, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, and squat, kneel and bend if necessary.
Part-Time Product Demonstrator - Sioux City, IA
Palermo’s Pizza is seeking a part-time Product Demonstrator to provide product demonstrations in local grocery retailers within the greater Sioux City, IA area on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The Product Demonstrator will be responsible for:
Set up and take down of food product demonstration area.
Cooks Product to standards, cuts product into pieces and presents samples in a neat and organized manner.
Utilizes safe food handling procedures.
Greets customers and serves food products.
Builds rapport with customers and store managers. Successful candidate qualifications: + $14.00 per hour.
Ability to work independently.
Strong people skills with the ability to engage the public.
Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours.
Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different sites.
High School diploma.
Shifts will average 4 - 5 hours.
Average of 10-15 hours per week. Palermo's has been certified by The Good Jobs. Click on the Culture Badges to learn more. ID: 2018-1383 External Company Name: Palermo's Pizza
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Sales Demonstrator / Outgoing Promoter Wanted!
Weekend sales people needed Charlotte NC
The Zipfizz Healthy Energy Drink Team is looking for Brand Promoters in Charlotte NC and outlying areas to promote brand awareness and sales of Zipfizz, the healthy alternative to sports and energy drinks!
We are looking for High Energy People who are Self-Confident- Energetic- Dynamic Communicators- Resourceful- Adaptable- Ambitious- Responsible- Organized!
If this describes you and you're ready to work in a team environment, engage and interact with people; we look forward to hearing from you. This position is soft sales in our best accounts.
We are building relationships and only want responsible and punctual people. If you have a positive attitude, like meeting new people and are excited by the idea of earning a great hourly wage plus commission…then please read on!
This is a part time position that is incredible for anyone looking to promote a healthy alternative to sports and energy drinks! The key words here are healthy and energy!
The hours are 9:30-6:00 on Saturday & Sunday. We're looking for people who want to make extra money on weekends and the occasional Wednesday and Friday if you're available.
This is also a fantastic job for those who are career driven & looking for advancement opportunities.
You must have:
* Reliable vehicle
* Cell phone with texting and photo capability
* E-mail access
* Fun Personality
We provide promotional materials and a weekly paycheck via direct deposit!
Compensation: Hourly + Commission – Average pay $18 - $20 per hour ($20 + depending on performance)
Check out our website at www.zipfizz.com; then reply to this posting with your resume and anything else you think might separate you from the "average" person.
Is now the time for you to have a great part time job promoting a beverage that does amazing things for people's bodies? The goal is to build our brand and help our retailers by supporting their retail sales! Therefore, speaking with and engaging people, are important for your success!
We will be in Various locations this Saturday & Sunday. We will be training this week and next !
We are looking to hire 2-3 great people!
Zipfizz is healthy energy in a tube! Give your body a rush of vitamins, minerals and key amino acids to protect the immune system. Zipfizz has created an advanced formulfa that provides a significant amount of vitamins, fewer calories, lower carbohydrates, superior taste, variety and unique packaging! Simply put, it's different because it's good for you!
Use Zipfizz as a morning or afternoon pick-me-up, or enhance your training by taking it before, during, or after a hard workout. Because Zipfizz contains no sugar, users will experience an increased energy level for up to 4 - 6 hours without the sudden sugar crash associated with other energy drinks.
Product Demonstrator | Event Specialist
EVENT SPECIALIST PART TIME SALES | Brand Ambassador
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration, and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
Entry Level Promotional Product Demonstrator
Entry Level Retail In-Store Product Demonstrators
We are seeking Entry Level Retail In-Store Product Demonstrators in the Phoenix area. This individual will be reporting to the senior marketing executive and will help implement our client’s brands marketing strategies- including - educating the consumer, on our client’s brands and products through in-store promotional events.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events, infusing the firm’s brand strategy in all that they do. The ideal candidate will assume responsibility for taking the firm’s corporate goals into account and developing and implementing the various marketing strategies to help our clients reach them – includes marketing events, market research, visual merchandise displays, brand development and business development.
- Creating maximum excitement and BUZZ for our clients
- Assist with development of various clients brand campaigns
- Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
- Brand & Business development strategies and execution
- Acting as liaison between client and customer
- Inventory Management
- Retail Marketing Strategies & Follow through
- Run events at various venues.
- 0-5 years experience managing public and marketing events, retail, sales, promotions, campaigns
- BS in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or or related experience
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships within the consumer, business and/or clients
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful communications/marketing strategies and plans
- Proven ability to plan and execute events
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute at both a strategic and an operational level
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong service orientation
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you
Arts And Craft Instructor Part-Time- Continuing Education
ARTS AND CRAFTS INSTRUCTOR * *
DALEY COLLEGE* ** * Richard J. Daley College is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and caring Arts & Crafts Instructors who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. As the Arts & Crafts Instructor, you will be in charge of leading kids’ classes and creating a fun, engaging, enriching environment. We aspire to help children in the development of significant skills through activities and games for children between the ages of 3 to 11 years. * *
Duties and Responsibilities: *
Ability to provide new and exciting art programs for all ages and abilities.
Must be respectful to all concerns of patrons.
Ability to work with individuals of all ages and different interests.
Be very knowledgeable about safety procedures in case of an emergency.
Ability to organize class roster and arrive prompt for all classes.
Make sure work area is cleaned and organized before, during, and after class is completed.
Provide a full list of inventory to the Dean at the beginning and end of the class session.
Report and fill out an Accident Report form in case of an injury and give the form to Dean.
Ability to keep attendance and have an up to date class roster at all times.
Provide a variety of arts/craft classes for children through young adult, manage a schedule, and submit to supervisor.
Minimum of an Associate of Arts degree or equivalent knowledge, skill or development in the arts and crafts department. A minimum of one year of supervisory experience of arts/crafts classes.
Ability to be flexible and dependable.
Must have experience working with children in a classroom setting.
Must show a high interest and ability in being creative with art/craft activities and making of crafts and ability to communicate that to children on their level. * * We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. * *
* * Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!Job: Other
Primary Location:* Daley College
Job Posting:* Jan 9, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
Req ID:* DAL0000819 Employee Type: Part Time
Union Code:* N/A
Career Opportunity for recruiter in the Construction Industry!! Craft recruiting requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as the ability to think ahead to the best staffing solutions for future projects.
Daily this position is a mix of phone calls and communication with various levels of leadership and field staff within the Eldeco organization.
For the qualified candidate, this position will allow front line learning of the electrical industry and the opportunity to assist with a project for full life cycle.
This position will require the following:
- Extensive experience providing directions and instructions via phone and email
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Previous experience with hire paperwork, drug testing process, and running background checks
- Experience providing support to multiple projects and keeping all details organized for each project
- Passion for communicating, coordinating, and following up so that all details are relayed to all parties
- Preferred candidate will be flexible and able to adapt should a staffing project change – which does happen in the construction industry
- Experience and understanding of confidential and sensitive information
- Previous experience as a recruiter with emphasis in skilled trades
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Eldeco Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eldeco Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
For over 43 years, Eldeco has provided electrical design and construction for some of the premier projects across the Southeast. Our extensive knowledge and experience in the electrical and instrumentation field assures you that Eldeco has the people, programs, and stability to be your trusted construction partner.
Maintenance - Multi Craft
Industry leading foundry of steel back-up rolls, slag pots and various castings of up to 100 tons, is seeking experienced maintenance individuals with mill/foundry/industrial experience in the areas of electrical, mechanical, & hydraulic maintenance. Candidates should be able to read schematics, troubleshoot and repair components of large industrial machinery, lathes, overhead cranes, EAF melting equipment. We offer competitive wages, along with company paid medical, dental, & vision insurance, in addition to a 401k plan with a company match as well as a profit sharing program. Normal work schedule is Monday & Friday.
Construction Craft Helpers
POSITION: Industrial and construction craft Helpers (Millwright- Piping- Ductwork- Elect.) & Laborers needed immediately: Greenville and Spartanburg Counties, SC. (Local Talent preferred!) NO Per Diem or Travel Expense.
Immediate opportunities available for laborers / helpers on construction sites and in industrial facilities.
Position includes assisting in demolition processes, removing debris from building to dumpsters, and any other duty that is necessary. Also, help trade craftsmen while performing various duties of demolition, gathering materials and other support functions. Some positions may be in industrial facilities performing production machine cleaning, light maintenance, product scrap collection and disposal, shredding of disposable materials (papers, cardboard, printed materials, etc.)
Moving inventory and lifting boxes, keeping bulk storage material area clean and labeled. Use of hand tools and heavy lifting are required. May be called upon to participate in the production process when needed, with training. Painting experience a plus.
- Must be able to either work 10 hour shifts 4 or more days per week on construction sites or 8 hours shifts 5 days per week in plant facility with occasional overtime.
- Must be dependable, have reliable transportation, have good safety record, responsible team member to pitch in wherever needed.
- Drug screening and background check required.
- Good attitude and ability to prioritize multiple tasks a must.
- Candidates must be professional, hard-working and trustworthy.
- Must be reliable and flexible to work as needed
Amphibious Craft Fabrication Technician
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Amphibious Craft Fabrication Technicians for open positions in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
A Senior Fabricator is required to perform any and all tasks assigned by management based on the needs of the business.
- Job duties include but are not limited to measuring, laying out, cutting, grinding, forming and drilling of assorted materials (aluminum, steel, stainless, gasket, rubber, screen, etc.)
- Works from Engineering drawings, sketches and written and verbal instructions
- Maintains records, forms and logs as required
- Typical tools and equipment used in the performance of duties are: MIG and TIG welders, manual hand tools, mechanical, pneumatic, cordless and electric tools including porta power, come alongs, clamps, hammers and mauls, gougers, grinders, saws, band saws, drills, tapes and scales
- Must be capable of handling chemicals and solvents including alcohol, cleaning solvents, cutting oil, tool oil, etc.
- Housekeeping of shop and work area (keeping work area neat and clean) daily
- Must visually inspect work to drawings and sketches for completeness and dimensional correctness
- May direct the activities or tasks of helpers, as assigned
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Three (3) plus years’ of related aluminum shipfitting experience
- Formal craft training to demonstrate the ability to read blueprints, engineering drawings and sketches, layout and fabricate parts and assemblies correctly
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the fabricating test
- Must be safety conscious (wear proper PPE at all times)
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to read and understand metric and standard dimensions (a plus)
- Must regularly lift, move or carry 40 pounds of material
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts
- Ability to become certified as a forklift and overhead crane operator
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 39483
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!