Cranbury Job Description Sample
CME Vice President, Strategy & Development - Right Hand To The President
MUST HAVE RECENT CME OR RELEVANT AGENCY STYLE EXPERIENCE.
Top Must-Haves for the Vice President, Strategy & Development
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as a Senior Manager in a multi-faceted enterprise. Key attributes include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of the sales proves and proven ability to drive significant revenues in a competitive environment
- Understanding of the CME industry or relevant agency style experience
- Oncology experience a must
- Sales experience and proven track record
- Ability to work on several projects at once while balancing multiple and overlapping timelines; decision-making on operational details relating to established milestones.
- Ability to manage a team to achieve aggressive deadlines with high quality work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients; demonstrated abilities in cross-team collaboration with others.
- Ability to assess workload and suggest prioritization to inter-department senior staff; experience in developing standard operating procedures to support future growth.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Project and budget expertise; excellent time management and organizational skills
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven process-thinker with analytical abilities.
- Good working knowledge of common Microsoft Office software (ex: Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Upbeat and enthusiastic professional outlook.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth for the businesses of oncology & multispecialty in the US and Ex-US markets.
- Manage and expand the exposure in the marketplace, as well as manage relationships with supporters and Key Opinion Leaders
- Regularly analyze the therapy areas and business environment to keep current on market trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Develop and update revenue forecasts/targets
- Leverage the medical affairs group in the development of educational grant request of the highest scientific quality
- Guide content management, including timelines that adhere to planned milestones and program objectives/deliverables
- Ensure that content in CME activities adheres to the highest standards of CME
- Supports program implementation objectives by working with Shared Services in establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course adaptations.
- Coordinates efforts to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency by leveraging internal teams.
- Review and monitor all milestones for compliance and completion; report internal/external progress on short- and long-range initiatives.
- Provide continuous vision & insight to marketing/audience generation to key stakeholders of pharma clients, HCPs, and faculty
- General Management
- Fulfill requests by the President to support business growth and evolution
- Provide vision and leadership in long-range company planning.
- Interacts with internal and external clients, faculty, ambassadors, and partners as necessary.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through professional development; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Friendly, collaborative, transparent culture with easily-accessible leadership
- Double digit growth last year
- Doer culture – “If you dream it, we will do it”
- Strong healthcare, benefits, vacation, and 401K
Candidates must have MEDICALCOMMUNICATIONSAGENCY experience to be considered for this role.
Account Sales Representative
MarketSource is currently seeking a Beauty Expert to join our team.
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales & marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. The Beauty Expert is responsible for providing a high-level guest experience within the retail location. The Beauty Expert is responsible for product demonstration and sales of Dyson products. The Beauty Expert will actively engage guests in a sales and service capacity to drive sales within the location. The Beauty Expert is also responsible for fostering and maintaining a positive working relationship within the retail location.
This part-time Beauty Expert position is designed to increase sales and relevance of Dyson products and services through direct selling within retail locations.
Beauty Experts are responsible for traveling to various set retail locations and events throughout the local area. This position requires full 8-hour work shifts on Saturdays AND Sundays, and some weekdays, holidays, or as business dictates.
Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations in assigned retail stores to achieve specified sales goals
Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions to support beauty demonstrations that will inspire customers and leave a lasting impression
Be driven and self-motivated to achieve sales goals
Provide excellent customer service, while raising brand awareness and educating customers on Dyson products
Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections by explaining the features and benefits of the products
Build and maintain strong relationships with store staff and leaders at our retail locations
Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, retail partners, peers, and the Beauty Manager
Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s
Utilize Dyson's online reporting system to contribute feedback and report attendance
Capture accurate retail demonstration data and communicate opportunities to Beauty Manager
Assist with training of new Beauty Experts, as needed
Interest or experience in the beauty industry
Basic understanding of retail operations
Self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve sales goals
Ability to engage with customers and initiate conversation
A high school diploma/ GED is preferred, but not required
Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekday holidays, and as business dictates
Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead
Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
Must have iOS or Android smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check email
Basic computer skills
Additional Job Requirements:
Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports
Performs additional job duties as assigned
If interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 877-883-4575.
Oversee the day to day operation and continuous improvement of a multi-shift, regional distribution center. Responsible for the management and coordination of all distribution activities, operations, and staff to ensure conformance to established procedures. Supervise & assist with packing and shipping in accordance with established procedures and/or commercial standards. This individual constantly evaluates established procedures and standards and proposes solutions to improve the effectiveness and financial performance of the overall operation. This individual will always ensure that company assets are protected, staff safety is championed, and customer service is of the highest standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Oversee the processing of all inbound and outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, packing, shipping, and delivering
- Audit shipments prior to packing to ensure that goods are picked accurately
- Supervise and assist with the preparation of shipping and receiving documentation; ensure that files are maintained and updated for potential audit
- Manage & coordinate all shipping/receiving activities
- Supervise the scheduling of daily transportation
- Supervise and assist with all receiving transactions and paperwork
- Supervise and assist with the inspections of all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues
- Supervise and assist with responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments
- Supervise the performance of daily cycle counts
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Maintain performance records and provide feedback on performance; including disciplinary actions as needed
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards in the Distribution Center
- Resolve identified safety hazards
- Investigate problems, finds root causes and helps develop solutions
- Identify, document, and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Foster a team culture that thrives on LEAN & Six Sigma principles
- Maintain a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director
- 3-5 years of warehouse management experience
- Strong supervisory skills
- Working knowledge of shipping practices and handling methods
- Ability to operate Forklift and pass certification
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Suite, ERP, WMS)
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to a diverse population
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly without assistance
- Climb a ladder to a height of at least 20 feet
- Wear appropriate safety equipment
- Loading/Unloading incoming and outgoing shipments in all types of adverse weather conditions
- A large percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures may vary and noise level can be moderate to high.
- Working in a very busy environment subject to constant interruptions
- Must be cross-trained in all functional areas of responsibility related to operations
As a Recruiter you are responsible for full cycle recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions
Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
Candidate assessment and selection techniques
Collaborate on sourcing framework
Executes various sourcing strategies
Basic qualifications include:
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 1-3 years of recruiting experience
Preferred qualifications include:
Proven ability to work within a team environment
Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
Track record of proven results
Expert process/system knowledge
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Role Summary:Join our growing, dynamic Logistics team in Cranbury, NJ! The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for developing and leading end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods.
This includes responsibilities for logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans in their area of responsibility, and initiating improvements in logistics operation, and facilitates a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders.
• Responsible for On Time Shipment / SCOT for transportation
Overcome road blocks to ensure shipment is made in line with internal and external customers' requirements
Drive warehousing optimization/Lean projects - Establish and maintain ISO/GAC approved procedures for all operations
Develop, coach and lead consolidation team, setting measurable goals and objectives to evaluate success.
Manage drop shipments to our end customers in the US by setting up routes within TMS and freight forwarders.
Manage outbound flow through network design in TMS to Canada and Latin America.
Increase our on-time shipments to internal/external customers through TMS and network redesign.
Change mindsets, habits, and work processes, through leadership and creating a team orientated work environment where one goal is to service our customer first time, on time, and error free.
Develop action plans around reducing waste, errors, and rework on #PL internal processes
Quality Specific Goals:
1.Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2.Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3.Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4.Knowledge and understanding of International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
5.Knowledge of operating within security programs such as CTPAT and AEO to ensure that warehousing, packaging and transportation requirements are met.
1. Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of work experience in logistics, material management, warehousing, or supply chain management
2.10-15 years of progressive experience working in logistics, materials management, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management.
3.Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word
Desired Characteristics:1. Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management.
2.Minimum of 7 years of operational logistics, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management.
3.Lean Expertise, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology.
4.Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures.
5.Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization.
6.Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments.
7.Experience working in a compliant supply chain.
8.Expertise in P&L management and cost control (VCP), Process Development, and Work Flow Design a plus!
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Healthcare Life Sciences There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Additional Locations:United States;New Jersey;Cranbury, Edison;
Scientist, Cell Culture
Scientist, Cell Culture
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Amicus Therapeutics is a global, patient-dedicated biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases.
The Scientist in Cell Culture Process development will be responsible for cell culture based experiments and data acquisition, including growing anchorage dependent and suspension cells at smaller scales, mammalian bioreactor operations including ICellis systems, preparation of cell banks, and general cell culture process development exercises. Although primarily a lab-based position, the successful candidate will also be expected to compile and analyze data, write technical reports and experimental protocols, and present their findings in meeting and seminar presentations. Training in biology, biochemical engineering, microbiology, or a related field is required. A knowledge of basic cell culture technique and bioreactor operations would be preferred. Knowledge of tech-transfer, GMP operations, and familiarity with preparation of gene therapy vectors would be significantly helpful.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Scientist is responsible for:
Execution of cell culture based experiments including small scale cultures and larger scale bioreactor operations.
Maintenance of laboratory preparedness including responsibilities for the PM, calibration, and operations of laboratory equipment.
Maintaining experimental records and compliance procedures for Good Laboratory Practice.
Able to thrive in a highly interactive and team based environment.
Compilation, Evaluation, and Presentation of experimental data in oral presentations and written technical reports.
Tech transfer activities to manufacturing organizations.
M.S. or B.S. in Biochemical Engineering, BioTechnology, Biology, Microbiology, or related field plus 0 – 5 years professional experience.
Fundamental training in basic cell culture techniques
Attention to detail in operation of cell culture studies including small and larger scale cell culture systems.
Ability to compile, analyze, and present data in oral and written forms.
Ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment.
Weekend and holiday work will occasionally be required on a rotating basis.
This position will be based at 1 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ, 08512; with a possible move to the Philadelphia site in approximately 1 – 2 years time.
Minimal travel requirements
IT Project Engineer/Manager - Nj/Nyc - Actively Hiring
We at Domain Computer Services believe in spoiling our clients. That begins with our dedication to hire and cultivate the most talented individuals in the industry. Our people are technically exceptional, resourceful and thrive in collaborative environments focused on efficient problem solving. Most importantly – our team members have a common core centered on "wowing" clients and coworkers as to how helpful we can be, with a passionate focus on making a positive impact. If this is the sort of culture you look for in an organization, we want you as a part of our team. Team member qualities that contribute to our company culture: sweating the small stuff, obsessing about your reputation, teamwork, attention to detail, professional, personable and balanced, not-weird, excellent communication skill, GIVING, shows that awesome ability to be open to learning new things and respects the direct relationship between achieving our common goal and the discovery of one’s potential. We pride ourselves on providing cutting edge, comprehensive and informed computer services to our clients and know the only way to make that happen is to cultivate a diverse and talented team focused on that very goal.
In search of an accountable project engineer who will be responsible for the complete collection engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, manage and deliver all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, monitor and deliver assigned engineering projects
- Be hands-on with project delivery as well as assign responsibilities and mentor team assisting with projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interacting daily with the clients to manage their expectations, keep them updated, interpret their needs and requirements
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with supervisors and project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- 5+ years of proven hands-on experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of design and architecture of Microsoft server solutions such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, clusters, etc.
- Advanced network design and security skills - next-gen firewalls (SonicWALL preferred), routing, switching, network access control systems, WiFi
- Understanding and hands-on experience with voice technologies and protocols – VoIP, SIP, PRI, 3CX, Asterisk, Teams, Skype, etc.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards for IT systems
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Excellent communication and decision making ability
- Time management and organization skills
- Microsoft, Cisco, SonicWALL or other industry known and recognized certifications
We only want the best! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and retirement account with company matching. Cool tech, green tech, modern offices, electric cars, regular office meals/outings, and being surrounded and embraced by a community of amazing, motivated and innovative colleagues.
Senior Research Investigator I, Upstream Process Development Biologics And GT Vector
Senior Research Investigator I, Upstream Process Development Biologics and GT Vector
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Amicus Therapeutics is a global, patient-dedicated biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases.
Strong Scientific and Engineering training/expertise in cell culture process development for the generation of recombinant proteins and gene therapy products
Perform bench scale gene therapy and biologics process development studies to support new product development
Provides technical expertise in solving development and scale issues to support product development in house and with CMO
Manages studies to characterize and support the manufacturing process; determine critical process parameters and material attributes and their relationship to product quality attributes and process performance
Analyzes data, prepares reports and presentations to CMC teams and management as required
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on lab projects and within the framework of the multi-disciplinary teams as required
Knowledge of DOE and statistical experimental design approach.
Experienced scientific writer capable of contributing to biologics CMC regulatory submissions
Time allocation: Full time (FTE) with initial focus on gene therapy pipeline candidates
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Research Investigator is responsible for:
Generation of reliable data through the execution of laboratory scale cell culture process development studies using DOE tools and concepts
Analysis and interpretation of experimental data
Presentation of data to internal and cross-functional matrix teams
Authoring study protocols and reports
Technical transfer of new processes and process changes/improvements to the Manufacturing Sciences Team for implementation into manufacturing
Be current on manufacturing technologies for AAV gene therapy and/or protein therapeutics
Participate in writing relevant sections in CMC regulatory submissions
- Ph.D. in chemical or biological engineering or related life sciences field with 0 - 3 years' relevant industry experience in production of recombinant proteins or viral vectors for gene therapy.
- (Or) BS/ MS in chemical/ biological engineering or related life sciences with 7+ years' relevant experience
- This position will be based at 1 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ, 08512 or as indicated in the Employment Contract. Possible future location in Philadelphia.
- < 5% travel 5%=""> 5% travel>
Area Supervisor - IT ALL Starts Here
Be Part of an Evolution
Here at The Home Depot, we realize that to remain an industry leader, we must continuously evolve. And that's exactly what we're doing at The Home Depot Supply Chain. Our Supply Chain organization has transformed our Distribution Center network by opening new centers and refining four distribution platforms that are able to supply inventory to 100% of The Home Depot Stores.
Our Supply Chain priorities are Customer Service, Reliability, Cost Effectiveness and Culture. And it's these priorities that make our Supply Chain management teams critical to the success of our Distribution Centers, and in turn our retail stores.
We are constantly creating a talent pool to quickly fill positions as they become available. Home Depot is always searching for innovative managers that can identify ways to decrease cost, increase efficiency and help us pursue our goal of being the #1 customer service retailer in the world.
We're currently sourcing highly-skilled candidates for the following position:
In this position, leadership skills are a must, as you will be in charge of a distribution team, consisting of 20-30 hourly associates. You will influence and encourage these associates to keep up with the fast-paced work required at the distribution center.
Also, you will be responsible for making sure the distribution center runs efficiently, safely and productively as possible to ensure prompt, efficient and accurate handling of merchandise. In addition, the qualified candidate should be capable of:
Ensuring all operations procedures are followed effectively, and identifies and recommends needed changes. Evaluating and analyzing current work methods and recommending ways to eliminate inefficiencies.
Guiding associates in daily operations, and monitoring to ensure a high degree of productivity, safety, service and quality.
Resolving associate relations issues that arise in assigned functional area.
Maintaining inventory accuracy and control; reviewing reports, identifying areas of improvement for key metrics including productivity, accuracy, quality, and expenses.
Ensuring performance production rates are consistent with business plan and pattern, reducing irregularities and damages. Analyzing and planning staffing needs for optimum department operations.
Bachelor's Degree and experience with Warehouse Management Systems.
3+ years supervisory experience in a related field.
Must be open to relocation. Based on the nature of Retail Distribution, flexibility to relocate will translate into increased opportunities for advancement.
Ability to work a flexible schedule and to be on-call at various times. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel software applications
At A Minimum:
Must be eighteen years of age
Must pass the Drug Test
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED
At least 3 years relevant work experience
Must have the physical capabilities to work in a warehouse
Reap the Rewards:
Competitive Salaries including Industry-Leading Bonuses
Health and Wellness Services: Comprehensive Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Benefits
401(k) Retirement Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Same-Sex Domestic Partner Benefits
Associate Discount Programs
Don't miss your opportunity to help take The Home Depot one step closer to our goal-being the #1 customer service retailer in the world. Because when we're successful, so are you. This is more than an evolution, this is a revolution!
Expect to spend about 15 minutes completing this process and registering your interest in future openings. We will inform you when suitable positions come available - and to be considered, you'll need to apply for the posted vacancy. Thank you for your interest in The Home Depot.
IT ALL STARTS HERE
The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer.
CCB * Private Client Banker * NJ Princeton Market Interview Day 4/23/19 (Invite Only)
CCB * Private Client Banker * NJ Princeton Market Interview Day 4/23/19 (Invite Only)
Req #: 190034281_2
Location: Hightstown, NJ, US
Job Category: Relationship Management/Sales
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you'll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
You have a proven record for delivering outstanding service to clients. You've successfully collaborated with colleagues and worked as part of a team to achieve business results. You have established relationships within a company to deliver for clients. Apply these talents as a Private Client Banker and help drive the client banking experience at Chase through our Private Client Services offerings.
As a Private Client Banker, you are the main point of contact for a select group of Chase's affluent clients, as well as other customers in the Branch. You'll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth in their balances. You'll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
You'll be the clients' personal advocate at Chase, adding value to the relationship by.
Sharing the value of Chase Private Client with clients that may be eligible
Actively managing their banking relationship through an advice-based approach and ensuring each client receives the best products, services for his or her needs
Partnering with Specialists (Private Client Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
Making lives of clients more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepening clients relationships
Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
Beginning Oct. 1,2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required - or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
Excellent communication skills
College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!