Cranbury Job Description Sample
Vice President, Strategy & Development Of CME - Right Hand To The President
Top Must-Haves for the Vice President, Strategy & Development
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as a Senior Manager in a multi-faceted enterprise. Key attributes include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of the sales proves and proven ability to drive significant revenues in a competitive environment
- Understanding of the CME industry or relevant agency style experience
- Oncology experience a must
- Sales experience and proven track record
- Ability to work on several projects at once while balancing multiple and overlapping timelines; decision-making on operational details relating to established milestones.
- Ability to manage a team to achieve aggressive deadlines with high quality work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients; demonstrated abilities in cross-team collaboration with others.
- Ability to assess workload and suggest prioritization to inter-department senior staff; experience in developing standard operating procedures to support future growth.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Project and budget expertise; excellent time management and organizational skills
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven process-thinker with analytical abilities.
- Good working knowledge of common Microsoft Office software (ex: Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Upbeat and enthusiastic professional outlook.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth for the businesses of oncology & multispecialty in the US and Ex-US markets.
- Manage and expand the exposure in the marketplace, as well as manage relationships with supporters and Key Opinion Leaders
- Regularly analyze the therapy areas and business environment to keep current on market trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Develop and update revenue forecasts/targets
- Leverage the medical affairs group in the development of educational grant request of the highest scientific quality
- Guide content management, including timelines that adhere to planned milestones and program objectives/deliverables
- Ensure that content in CME activities adheres to the highest standards of CME
- Supports program implementation objectives by working with Shared Services in establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course adaptations.
- Coordinates efforts to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency by leveraging internal teams.
- Review and monitor all milestones for compliance and completion; report internal/external progress on short- and long-range initiatives.
- Provide continuous vision & insight to marketing/audience generation to key stakeholders of pharma clients, HCPs, and faculty
- General Management
- Fulfill requests by the President to support business growth and evolution
- Provide vision and leadership in long-range company planning.
- Interacts with internal and external clients, faculty, ambassadors, and partners as necessary.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through professional development; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Friendly, collaborative, transparent culture with easily-accessible leadership
- Double digit growth last year
- Doer culture – “If you dream it, we will do it”
- Strong healthcare, benefits, vacation, and 401K
Candidates must have MEDICALCOMMUNICATIONSAGENCY experience to be considered for this role.
Experienced Financial Advisor
*MUST HAVE a minimum of all or some of these licensing Requirements*
Life and Heath, 6,63,65,66, or 7 series
(Due to industry licensing requirements in this profession, we are unable to sponsor student visas and work visas at this time)
As a Financial Services Advisor, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. Do you have a strong desire to help people? Are you the type of person who puts 300 percent effort in all you do; but do not get compensated for the extra effort? Learn how building your own financial practice can give you long term satisfaction and amazing entrepreneurial upside.
If you have an abundance mentality we want to interview you.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions.
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions.
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products.
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients.
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base.
- Decide how to build your business by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue.
- You'll draw your clients from one or more of the following markets: Personal Needs Analysis Market, Small Business Market or Estate Planning Market.
- Our goal is to discover each client's needs and goals and help map a path to meet them.
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields a plus.
- Familiarity with investment products and services.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Financial Advisor Rewards:
- You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and determine the impact you’ll have on the lives of your clients, families and your community.
- Successful financial representatives experience tremendous pride and satisfaction in building a practice from the ground up.
- Every solution you implement helps secure the financial futures of your clients, their families or businesses.
- As you continue to build strong, long-term relationships with your clients, your practice will continue to grow.
- As your practice grows, you can expand your influence in your community.
- With satisfied clients comes more business, and more rewards as those clients share with their associates and friends the value of your relationship.
My client offers a personalized approach to providing customized financial solutions tailored to each client's individual needs. You’ll provide needs-based analysis and financial solutions to help ensure a client's needs are met at every life stage.
You’ll work closely with clients to develop customized solutions that meet long-term financial goals and objectives. You’ll have exclusive access to insurance products from top-rated a company, as well as disability income insurance, and an array of quality financial products and services available through the Company's subsidiary companies and affiliates.
Cloud Consultant Salesforce
-The Cloud Consultant has hands on experience implementing SalesForce functionality and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Experience working with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement SalesForce.
- Must possess strong configuration skills such as such as creating screens, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards , lightning UI and other configuration related activities.
- Must be willing to work with Developers as needed for complex customization.
- Experience implementing SalesForce solutions using Agile methodology.
- Must also work closely with Scrum Master and other team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives. - Must also present Prototypes/Demos to business users as required.
- This resource is also expected to participate in daily stand up meetings as well as all other activities normally expected from a scrum team.
- 5+ years of work experience is required Basic Qualifications
- Has hands on experience in several large, global implementations using SalesForce in some of the following areas: SalesForce Sales Cloud, SalesForce Service Cloud, FinancialForce, SalesForce Communities, SalesForce Custom Cloud) - 3+ years implementing SalesForce
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- 3-5 years of direct consulting experience
- Familiarity with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- SalesForce certifications preferred
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Dermatology Practice In New Jersey Adding Mohs Surgeon
myDermRecruiter is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon. Join a successful, stable and growing Dermatology Practice in Plainsboro, New Jersey. Group is adding a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon/Board-Certified Dermatologist to their team.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs Surgery & General Dermatology
- Very competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO, 401K and more!
- Partnership Available after 1 year
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (636) 239-1787 Ext 3
Cell: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Salesforce Integration Developer
Location: Plainsboro, NJ.
•Be able to contribute to a team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business applications on the Force.com platform
•Implement system integration requirements related to client legacy applications as required
•Expected to be aware of technology and industry trends and be willing to quickly learn new technologies in order to develop innovative solutions in response to client specific business needs
•Participate in definition of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
•Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information
•Provide assistance and technical guidance to junior level consultants Technical expertise in three or more of the following areas: •Experience performing data migration and integration (preferably with CastIron, Informatica, or other related integration software) •Experience with relational database system (Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL)
•Experience with integration/middleware tools (Informatica, Cast Iron, Pervasive, Scribe)
•Experience with multiple source systems like SAP, NetSuite, Siebel, etc.
•Experience with T-SQL
•Proven experience and deep understanding of system implementation, analysis, and data modeling Development:
•Firm understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
•Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
•Development experience with Java, C# or VB.Net
•Understanding Microsoft .Net Framework
•Understanding of the Spring framework
•Experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP and RESTful)
•Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
SRE - Data Center
Dayton, NJ - USA
Our Data Center SRE Team is trusted to help automate all infrastructure delivery. We collaborate regularly with teams across our organization to help implement new technologies and strategies for maintaining the multi-billion dollar Data Center operation.
What’s in it for you:
You’ll build infrastructure as code and automate away the toil. We'll trust you to define, document and automate all operational processes. Through the collaborative development of automation and standardized configuration utilities, you’ll provide focused engineering and operational support. For example, our Infrastructure Teams will depend on tools that you develop to automate the standup and support of all compute. You will be at the center of our hub for innovation and you’ll get the opportunity to evaluate emerging technologies along with their impact on various technology infrastructure services.
Who you are:
You are someone who has extensive experience in automating repeatable processes. You have a constant thirst for learning about new technologies which you use to find the best solutions to multi-factor problems. You have a proven track record of successfully integrating processes by building Infrastructure as Code.
We’ll trust you to:
- Design, develop, implement and document tools as well as orchestration for the standup and support of compute infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation, training, and SLAs for managed infrastructure
- Act as point of escalation for operations teams in supporting current and emerging technologies
- 3+ years experience with Python and/or C/C++
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure engineering
- 2+ years experience with Unix (RHEL/Ubuntu, etc…)
- Experience working with Salt or Ansible for orchestration (preferably Salt)
- Good knowledge of SDLC concepts
- Operational expertise running production-range systems and able to solve problems related to capacity and performance
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- Working knowledge of Jira concepts
- Proven track record for building Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with server/storage hardware technologies from third-party vendors
- Knowledge of how network traffic gets routed and its integration within the full stack
- Baseboard Management Controller configuration experience
Desktop Support Technician
>>>> This is a long term consulting position with no end date.
Qualified candidates should have the ability to interact well with business partners from various departments and have good documentation and customer service skills.
This IS NOT a Network Admin or Server Admin. We're looking for candidates with strong windows desktop support background with experience performing support to remote users.
At least 5 Years industry experience - Must have strong experience with phone support. This position includes support of our "Field" Employees.
Expertise in supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 on HP Desktop and Laptops.
Strong knowledge of Cisco VPN support
Experience in support of the following areas
- Office 2013, 2016 & 365
- Rolling out and imaging PC's and Laptops
- Remedy Ticket System
- Mobile Device Support is a plus
- Experience with MS BitLocker a plus
MS certifications are a plus!
>>> This is a 42 1/2 hours per week. 40 billable hours with 1/2 hr each day unpaid. We have
summer hours which allows for early departure on Fridays. Some weekend work is
requested on occasion at overtime rates
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered Nurse
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
- 13 Week Travel Assignment
- Chronic Settings
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current NJ State RN License in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Restaurant Shift Lead
We are currently looking for an experienced FOH restaurant Team Leader that is hospitality-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills, has a high attention to detail and excels in a fast paced environment with day and evening availability.
Mamoun's is a family owned and operated quick casual restaurant that was established in 1971. We serve Middle-Eastern cuisine made from scratch using family recipes. Mamoun's goal is to serve exceptional food enhanced by a level of service and hospitality normally not associated with quick casual dining.
If you are interested in joining our family please stop by Mamoun's Falafel 20 Witherspoon St. Princeton, NJ 08542 to complete an application and speak with a manager for an immediate interview.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Mamoun's is committed to a policy of equal opportunity of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation or any basis protected by law. We are committed to administering our personal actions in accordance with applicable laws. This policy applies to all employment decisions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Mobility and manual dexterity.
The ability to comprehend and articulate complex ideas.
The ability to work at least 50 hours a week or more as needed.
Continuing to develop proficiency at all levels, including recipe knowledge, sanitation practices, and Kitchen standards and management functions.
Ensure proper staffing and training of employees.
Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are upheld.
Assist with other projects as assigned.
A. Proficiency in all FOH and BOH computer functions.
B. Responsible for participating in sales building initiatives as directed by GM.
A. Staff Performance - Ensure the quality of the staff performance every shift by being “on the floor” and focused on guest service. Review shopper’s reports with GM; document service and performance issues from these reports, both positive and negative. Ensure staff is trained in proper guest relations and all guest complaints are handled properly by staff and management.
B. Food Quality – Ensure food handling and presentation procedures are upheld at all times. Conduct line checks on all shifts and ensure that all recipe and food preparation standards are being complied with.
C. Unit Cleanliness – Maintain FOH and BOH cleaning lists and schedules. Conduct a daily walk-through to assure projects are being completed; follow-up with performance of cleaning crew. Communicate issues to GM.
D. Repairs and Maintenance – Be aware of any equipment or maintenance issues. Communicate problems with GM. Know proper vendors and contact information for specific work. Ensure all warranty work is done by the correct vendor and the bill is properly priced to reflect work covered by warranty.
E. Training and Development – Assist GM with ensuring that employee training is ongoing and proper programs are being followed. Ensure all employees have completed required tests and certification programs. Employee development is achieved through observation shifts with individuals, ensuring that standards are being met. Ensure employee coaching and counseling occurs through frequent oral and written feedback. Ensure shift meetings are happening at least twice daily for FOH and BOH staff.
A. Maintain constant communication with all management through proper use of Manager’s Log. Utilize Log to document employee issues (lateness, tardiness, and performance issues), food issues (items out of stock, line check notes about quality), sales, labor, and other pertinent information.
B. Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed, including cash-outs, counting banks, counting safe, and completing change orders.
C. Maintain organized office area and files. Ensure documents are placed in proper file/book.
Minimum 1 year experience in a quick casual restaurant.
Full Time Security Officer- Warehouse- Cranbury, NJ
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!