Crane Crew Supervisor Job Description Sample
· Operates and troubleshoots NC, CNC and traditional milling and turning machines such as turret lathes, engine lathes, radial drills, Bridge port mills, Mazaks, Mori Seiki, Turning Centers, FMS, etc. Performs minor setup activities as well.
· Uses precision measuring devices such as micrometers, verniers, calipers, etc., to measure parts and products accuracy to print or other specifications.
· Reads and interprets blueprints for machine parts.
· Inspects valves and parts for defects and compliance with customer and internal specifications.
· Reads and interprets Heijunka cards with BOM to assure proper consumption materials when backflushing completed jobs.
· Reads and interprets Heijunka cards routing sheets to assure proper sequence of machining, correct production line and work center assignments, and run time alignment.
· Completes RTY data recordings for quality, BOM, router, and process issues as required.
· 5S - Properly cleans and maintains tools, machines and work areas following the daily, weekly, and monthly 5S actions.
· Coordinates with material handling function for machining and assembly material requirements.
· Properly prepares machined component (body, plug, cover, sleeve, etc) for next operation through proper blending of key areas with dynafile or grinder.
· Works from verbal and written instructions or diagram and drawing to machine and assembly valves and parts.
· Participates actively in Operational Excellence and Quality processes including project team involvement, problem solving, and recommending solutions to enhance and improve the quality of departmental and/or company-wide business activities.
· Escalates any safety or machining issues to the Team Leader and/or Value Stream Supervisor as required
- Performs other work as assigned by Value Stream Supervisor or Team Leader.
· Ability to read blueprints.
· Intermediate shop math abilities.
· Ability to use measuring instruments.
· Ability to sustain moderate physical effort, working with light to medium weight materials. Lifting, bending, carrying and twisting are common but not repetitious. Concentrated mental and visual attention in planning, lying out and performing complex work to very close tolerances required. High degree of physical and mental dexterity and visual attention for sustained periods also required.
- High school education and 1-2 years manufacturing experience.
- Physical Demands
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, squat, lift frequently, twist your torso and climb stairs
- Full range of motion with arms/hands; reaching above your head, down to the floor, straight out in front, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally
- Work Environment
- Occasionally work in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Occasionally work on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Will work/climb on and off elevated surfaces
- Noise level in the work area may be elevated at times (must use hearing protection in designated areas and can voluntarily do so in any area)
Crane is committed to the highest standards of business conduct. Within that framework, our objective is to grow Economic Value Added (EVA) by continuing to transition to a more integrated operating company. We strive to create value for all our stakeholders with a highly disciplined approach to materially strengthening our businesses through successful implementation of the Crane Business System, through strategic linkages among our businesses, and through utilization of strong free cash flow for strategic acquisitions.
We are seeking an Installation Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for all logistics management relating to new Installation Projects across our Fire and
- Plan and implement action plans
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between the business, new clients, contractors, technicians and other aspects of new projects
- Previous experience in Project Management or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to manage yourself
- Ability to Multi-task
Benefits include: Monthly Medical Insurance Stipend, 401K, Personal Verizon Wireless Discount (20%), Company apparel, Paid Time Off, Company Vehicle, Company Cell Phone.
Apply today to become part of our Crane Alarm Team!
Certified Crane Inspector/Technician
ProTek Crane Solutions is looking to hire an experience and certified overhead crane technician/inspector. Must have at least 5 years experience. On- Call rotation, uniforms provided, company phone, weekly pay.
Overhead Crane Technician - Electrician
Apprentice or experienced license electrician to trouble shoot, wire, repair, and inspect overhead bridge cranes and hoists.
- Strong electrical background
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills
- Ability work at various heights using ladders and/or man-lifts
- Valid drivers license
- Strong mechanical background
- Electrical license
- CT Crane license
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- Willingness to work overtime
- Health and disability insurance
- 401k with matching
- 2 weeks vacation, 5 personal days, and 10 paid holidays
- Take-home company service truck
To support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Administer personnel files and all HR issues
Administer the Paychex payroll system and payroll related items.
Prepare mailings and priority shipments for the Finance/Accounting Department.
Maintain employee files as needed within the department.
Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
Assist Controller with 401(k) system.
Assist the Controller in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies (except Employee Benefits, which are maintained by the HR Department).
Assist the CFO with facility support and security issues.
Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time. SKILLS AND
An Associates of Bachelors degree in accounting
Course work in job costing is recommended.
Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
Must be skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department.
Must have very good verbal skills.
Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Industrial Field Service Technician - Cincinnati, OH
Start Your Career at Hoosier Crane Service Company Today!
By joining the Hoosier Crane Service Company team, you will be part of a growing and healthy company that is family owned and operated by a team of experienced professionals.
We offer great benefits and ongoing training for safety and product knowledge.
- Competitive Wages
- Overtime Opportunities
- IRA with Employer Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Phone
- Company Truck
- Paid Training
Crane Service Technician - Cincinnati, OH
Overhead crane sales and service company seeking service technicians to perform repairs, inspections and installation work on overhead cranes and hoists. This position is based out of our Cincinnati, OH branch office and will service southern OH and southern IN areas as part of our Cincinnati service team.
Job Type: Full time hourly position with overtime.
Job Duties- Including, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot, repair and service overhead cranes, monorails, hoists, jib cranes and related products at customers' location.
- Installation of overhead cranes, monorails, hoists, jib cranes, and related products.
- Perform inspections of overhead cranes, monorails, hoists, jib cranes, and related products.
- Ensure customers maintain safe operation and compliance with documented industry and OSHA standards.
- Assist in shop duties as needed.
Required Skill Set:
- Motor control troubleshooting experience
- Industrial mechanical & electrical Service experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude to service & install industrial equipment
- Must have valid driver's license with clean driving record & ability to pass DOT physical
- Comfortable with heights
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Electrical knowledge
- Welding Certification
- Forklift driving experience
- Scissor lift experience
- Prior overhead crane and hoist operator experience
- Ability to recognize and assist with sales opportunities while on service calls
- OSHA Safety training experience
Safety is a priority at Hoosier Crane Service Company. We provide ongoing training on industry standards, safety and products to all employees.
Learn more about us and apply online at http://www.hoosiercrane.com/careers
Electrical Engineer Maintenance
Knowledge of electrical controls, electrical motors, and read blue prints, operating man-lifts. Lift 50-75lbs and able to work overtime if requested. Working at elevated levels, operating man-lifts and heavy equipment.
The work is long term & steady work. Applicants must be 21 & have a good driving record. Must have commercial or industrial experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen
Must have own tools
Crane Service Technician
Responsibilities include the inspection, repair, preventive maintenance, installation and testing of overhead cranes and hoists including Bridge Cranes, Jib Cranes and monorail systems. Some overnight travel is required. The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of AC motors and controls and mechanical aptitude. Written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidate should require a minimum amount of supervision after training. We are a certified Drug-Free company and perform screening and random drug tests. A valid drivers' license with clean history are required.
We offer competitive starting wages (commensurate with experience), health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with matching funds, vacation pay, company uniforms, company provided service vehicle, job training, CMAA inspection training, MSHA training, Red Cross first aid training,, company credit cards, AAA Club membership and Sam's Club membership.
ACI Hoist & Crane manufactures top-quality hoists, rigging, crane components, and more. We provide a wide selection of lifting solutions for an array of applications. From heavy-duty electric wire rope hoists, to rugged come along; ACI's equipment is durable and versatile. Every product is tested and certified prior to shipment to the highest safety standards and requirements of CMAA, ASME, NFPA & OSHA.
Looking for candidates with a positive attitude who are willing to be trained/learn the industry. The candidate should have an electrical/mechanical aptitude at a minimum. Experience in the overhead crane industry, experience with motor controls, and welding experience are pluses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform skilled tasks in the repair of and maintenance of hoists, cranes, and other material handling equipment
Pull wires and make terminations
Acquires uses and continuously develops personal technical and professional knowledge of products and general managerial skills to assist customers and other company personnel.
Perform tasks in the repair and maintenance of hoists and cranes
Apply technical expertise in determining work methods and procedures
Complete maintenance requirements as scheduled for our customers
Maintaining tools and machinery in good working order
Troubleshoot sources of problems by observing mechanical equipment in operation at job sites
Replace defective parts and adjusting equipment
Control downtime by performing routine maintenance
Use machine shop instrumentation and equipment to fabricate, repair parts, and maintaining equipment parts and supply inventories.
Maintain and organize warehouse
Valid Driver’s License
Candidate must have electrical and electric motor knowledge
Compensation and Hours
Basis for unit of salary/pay: $10.00-$13.00 Dependent on experience
Hours per week: 40
Health Insurance (Health and Vision), Dental Insurance 401k Plan with matching, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Family or Medical Leave, Jury or Witness Duty Leave, Section 125 Pre-Tax Plan, Bereavement Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Tool Purchase Program.
Our staff has the ability and willingness to meet your needs, and are available to provide the correct information for your application. ACI manufactures, customizes, builds, and designs the right product for your application.
Based in South Florida, ACI utilizes a direct-sales approach to sell direct to the customer. By eliminating the middle-man, ACI’s customers are able to obtain outstanding prices on our products versus other major brands.
Assistant Construction Project Manager Elevator Division
- Clerical/Office Administration,
Assistant Construction Project Manager JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with coordinating and assigning day to day duties with field staff. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Supervises and assigns work to yard staff. • Review of Job material refurbishing for construction elevator installation • Ensure trucks are loaded for on-site delivery • Observe and report job performance under the supervision of project manager • Preform job site inspections under the supervision of project manager • Must be in good physical health. Examination of work will require you to climb and sometimes enter crawl spaces. • Coordinate from start to finish new job installation from administration to field end. • Maintains a checklist of equipment status. • Insures safe work habits for all staff through supervision and training. • Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager. • Maintain job files and applicable job permits •Assist in all job related matters with project manager. Eg. Email correspondence, contract management, material ordering and tracking • Attend scope meeting, routine project progress meetings, pre installation/demobilization meetings. QUALIFICATIONS: • High School diploma • 2 year experience in the construction industry or related field • Some experience in equipment shipping and receiving • Adobe Acrobat and MS Office is a must. • Personal and professional integrity • Able to work in fast pace environment The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Note: Work will be performed in office and field settings. Projects are throughout the metropolitan area and you will be requires to travel to all jobs on a case by case basis.
- Full Time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!