Cranston Job Description Sample
Team Leader Manufacturing
Great opportunity to join the team as a Utility Worker/Team Lead!
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as a Team Lead
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to delegate work to others
- Able to stand on feet for duration of shift
- Inventory & Production counting
- Excellent Math Skills
- Attend meetings with management
- Problem resolution
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Must be able to perform job functions as well
- Preferred experience in manufacturing/piece work, saw-room and/or working in a production line
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
Solution Architect Payment Applications
The Solution Architect contributes to enterprise architecture by ensuring that common architecture decisions are implemented consistently across business and IT in order to support the business and IT strategy. Perform research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver IT architecture solutions that are appropriate for the business and IT strategies in one or more domains.
- Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems across n-tier platforms. The Architect will also help set the product direction and be responsible for evaluating and incorporating emerging standards and new technologies.
- Integrate and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). These applications can be a combination of in-house developed applications or Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications. Typical application deployment to include multiple web server code deployment, mobile technologies, database connectivity, IIS configuration, advanced COM+, Workflow integration and MQ Series connectivity.
- Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
- Support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture. This may include reviewing designs and recommending improvements to the architecture.
- Work on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Experience developing and/or supporting systems with at least one of the following: Server technology, data center, networking, storage, Java, PERL, AutoSys.
- Experience with Payment Applications.
- Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Oracle, RHEL OR 4 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience.
- Experience with Visio or other UML modeling tools.
- Familiarity with Systems Flow Investigative Architecture.
- TOGAF or Zachman or similar Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Experience with cloud based services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IDaaS, etc.)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair infrastructure, application, operating systems and/or hardware and/or network issues.
- Advise leadership on technology architecture issues- Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture and standards to enable delivery to business domains.
- Ensure compatibility of solutions across business units- Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for development and implementation- Identifies business operation IT practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business strategy.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology (IT) or IT minor or other engineering degree with minimum 7 years of experience
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry or payments a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30 to 5 pm
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Class A CDL Reefer Truck Drivers (Cranston,Ri)
Refrigeration Division -- OTR
We are currently hiring drivers to run I-5. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
BenefitsMedical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
401K after 90 days
Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
Layover and Detention Pay
100% No Touch Freight
RequirementsMust be 25 Years of Age
Class A CDL
1 Year of OTR (3 states or more)
Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
No Rollover or Abandonment
No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay48 States
Pay Starts up to 45 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, over the road company, regional driving, tanker
Director Of Digital User Experience
Job Description: - Director of Digital User Experience (1710733) Job Description Director of Digital User Experience - (1710733) Description The Director of User Experience (UX) is a " vision caster" role that will re-imagine what UX/UI can be for a leading regional bank by establishing Citizens Bank’s "Green Pixel Studios". Green Pixel Studios will be charged with pushing the envelope on user experience design in digital. This role supporting the consumer bank reports to the Head of Digital Banking and will set the stage for the evolution of user experience in financial services. The candidate should be a strategic visionary that can establish a cutting edg
Cdl-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Opportunities
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Opportunities
STI is offering up to a $7,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time. Call today for details!
About Specialized Transportation, Inc: Our Owner Operator truck drivers and Lease Purchase truck drivers feel STI is a quality company with good pay, longevity, and many opportunities for advancement. For over 50 years, STI has been the go-to company for handling high value items, providing blanket wrap and white-glove services for our truckload & less than truckload customers. Specialized Transportation, Inc. boasts about a 20% turnover rate with our truck driver fleet. Call us and find out why!
STI Offers Owner Operators:
- Five specialty divisions - which means great opportunities for advancement.
- Less miles and lighter weight - MORE money in your Pocket!
- We pay directly for all tolls & bridges - at no cost to you.
- FSC on all miles - loaded and empty - no force dispatch.
- Sign-on bonuses
- Home Time- Out about 1 month at a time
- Teams are always welcome!
- You must have a valid Class A CDL
- One year of current verifiable OTR experience
- You must be willing to run in all 48 states
Looking for a Lease Purchase Option?
- Late Model 2 Freightliner Cascadia's
- $.61 CPM Empty - $.88 CPM Loaded
- $.20 FSC + $.04 Safety Bonus
- Handling average of $.27 per loaded mile
- No Interest!
- $0 Money Down!
- Walk away option
- No Money Down
- No Credit Check
- Maintenance Program $.14 CPM- Ask for Details!
- Lease Purchase not available in California & Kentucky
Specialized Transportation, Inc. is a CRST International Company.
Account Manager - Luxury Auto Buyer
East Coast Automotive Consultants offers the international automotive market a convenient way to buy cars, SUV's and trucks. We are looking for a professional interested in becoming luxury automotive buyers nationwide to source and purchase target vehicles for our clients.
EARN IMMEDIATELY FULL TIME OR PART TIME
No Automotive Experience Required, retired individuals are welcome to apply.
- Virtually no ramp up time.
- Six figure income potential
- Earn Commissions Up to $3,000 Per Deal , Plus Volume Bonuses Paid Monthly.
- You will be assigned a seasoned rep to train and coach you through the process.
- Growth opportunity with a proven track record.
- Sales Experience is a Major Plus ,but not necessary.
- A Valid Driver's License and Clean Background required.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Accessibility a must.
Please click to apply.
Tower Construction Corp., a general contractor, is looking to hire Finish Carpenters. Applicants must have experience and should have multiple skills.
- -Competitive hour wages ( $25.00 - $50.00 per hour based on experience)
- -Comprehensive Benefits including Health Care Plan and 401K and other benefits
- A minimum of (2) years construction experience required
- Multiple skills
- Finish, millwork, doors, and hardware
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and comply with ADA regulations as applicable
We have a long-standing successful track record of servicing and managing commercial projects all across the RI, MA, and CT areas.
CDL A Flatbed Truck Drivers - Over The Road
Specialized Flatbed Position -- OTR
We are currently hiring drivers to run OTR. We are a family based company with competitive pay and great beneifts. If you are tired of just being a number and want to be a part of something more, then give one of our Career Coaches a call!
Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on the 8th day of employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Flatbed Training
- Rider and Pet Policies (no deposit required)
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Newer Trucks
- Annual Pay Increases
- Referral Bonus $1,500
- Bonus pay for Canada
- Tarp Pay
- Set-up and Take-down Pay
Requirements- Must be 25 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 2 Years of OTR (3 states or more)
- Clean MVR (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 2 years)
- No Rollover or Abandonment
- No Speeding 15 MPH or More in the Past 3 Years
- No Felonies in the Past 5 Years
Area and Pay- 48 States
- Pay Starts up to 54 CPM
For more information please call 541-###-####, or visit our website at www.combinedtransport.com
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, company driver team, company driving, company over the road, company truck, hazardous material, over the road driving, tanker truck driving
The Facility Foreman performs hands on operations and supervision of plant operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping and tank farm operations. Position includes supervision of multiple plant employees and single plant operations.
Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
Supervises multiple employees;
Guarantees that employees follow and maintain all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures;
Confirms that supervised operations staff meets all compliance standards;
Ensures all associated paperwork for waste tracking movements is maintained and submitted immediately after processing operations have been completed;
Ensures the use of proper PPE (including respirators);
Other duties as required.
Plans and coordinates work with direction from management;
HS diploma or equivalent
Previous facility experience preferred;
Previous leadership experience preferred;
Strong communication and organizational skills;
Proficiency in Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the generator market
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance after 30 days
Generous paid time off
Tuition reimbursement and more.
We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen.
All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks.
Auto Body Technician
Looking for skilled technician with min. 5 years experience. Flexible hours. Typical week will be 30-40 hours.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent; Vocational training or the equivalent in Auto Refinishing.
* Experience with FIBERGLASS.
* Previous auto body (collision repair)
* Valid driver's license as required by state.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks.
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
* Ability to identify problems in auto refinishing and effectively determine a plan of resolution.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions.
47 Terry Ln, Chepachet, RI 02814
Family Bussiness you're not just a number...
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!