Crate Opener Job Description Sample
The Lifeguard is to oversee the safety of member and program participants of the pool areas. The Lifeguard is also responsible for informing and serving YMCA members and volunteers in a premier fashion. He or she is expected to emphasize member service, character development, the mission statement and to work with membership retention and promotion. Leaders who enforce pool rules:
Receive Free training and certification (a $250 value)
Receive Free YMCA membership to all YMCA gyms
Work flexible schedules
Receive opportunities for career advancement
Models the core values of Caring, Honest, Respect and Responsibility; implements character development and the YMCA core values in all programs and all aspects of center operations.
Continuously scan the pool (every 10 seconds), whirlpool and sauna areas, checking for safe conditions.
Must maintain high level of alertness at all times.
Staff may be videotaped for safety audit purposes and ongoing training.
Will be required to complete 2 hours of in-service training a month.
Position may require environment changes (outdoor to indoor, humid environments).
Will be required to participate in ongoing training that will be held during operational hours (operational manikin drops, pool safety checks, CPR checks).
Enforce all posted rules and any other rules that are required to ensure the safety of all participants.
Must constantly watch the pool and have a rescue tube, whistle, emergency button, and supplemental oxygen barrier mask ready and available at all times, actively scanning 10 x 10. Lifeguard is not to do secondary duties in place of scanning their zone of protection.
Make sure that the pool deck is free of clutter and perform all maintenance duties assigned by Aquatic Director.
Test pool chemical levels and report changes to Aquatics Director immediately.
Fill out all Y accident and incident reports completely and turn into the Aquatics Director.
Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
Responsible for maintaining the continuity of lap swim and moving participants accordingly.
Must be able to be a team player with all staff.
Must notify appropriate staff of any unsafe conditions, needed repairs, complaints, accidents, or injuries immediately.
Must participate in special events within the Aquatics Department and may include events facility-wide.
Must participate in events benefiting the Annual Mission campaign.
Must be 16 years of age.
Tread water for 2 minutes, no hands
Swim 250 yards without stopping using a variety of specific strokes
Swim to the bottom of a 9-12 foot pool.
Sprint 25 yards, retrieve an object from the bottom of the pool, tread water with the object for 1 minute, climb out of the pool without using a ladder or other assistance.
Perform 100 chest compressions on a mannequin.
Able to relate and work with diverse groups of people in a friendly and consistent manner. Req No: 2018-2952 Mid: USD $9.57/Hr. External Company Name: YMCA of Greater Kansas City External Company URL: http://www.kansascityymca.org/
Sales Opener / Appointment Setter (FT / PT)
Our business is dedicated to serving those in the Trucking industry. We service CDL drivers and trucking companies across the United States.
We are looking for a forward thinking individual to be dedicated to growing the company’s group sales division. A successful candidate must be a responsible self-starter with excellent verbal communication skills. Must be a critical thinker and a problem solver, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in an environment with multiple directional changes.
Our primary business is sales; therefore, a strong candidate must be comfortable with working in a salesenvironment and have the ability to negotiate sales over the phone. We are looking for an individual with strong work ethic and dedication, with a customer focused skills set.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Outbound sales calls to targeted leads
- Educating the potential client on the services we offer
- Setting an appointment for higher level sales staff to convert the sale
Prior sales experience is preferred, but not required.
Check Us Out!!
CDL Consultant- Facebook
Check Us Out!!
CDL Consultant- Facebook
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener
Sales Support Associate / Telemarketer / Sales Assistant / Opener / Appointment Setter / Dialer
No experience required; training and professional development is provided.
Salary, Bonuses, Health BenefitsLocation:
Westlake Village, CA
- a positive, persuasive, people person
- driven and motivated to achieve greatness
- interested in earning an income while doing good for individual people and the world
Would you be interested in…?
- professional and personal growth
- rewards tied to performance
- making a big impact
- a casual, fun (yet hard-working), team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- rapid advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If so, Skyrocket Ventures is looking for you!
About the Company and Industry
Skyrocket Ventures is a leading recruiting firm for high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. At Skyrocket Ventures, we aim to bring the best companies and candidates together.
Often the main obstacle to serving our clients and candidates is getting them on the phone! That’s where you can make a big impact!
This position will be a fit for someone who likes making lots of phone calls, talking to a lot of people, and has an outgoing and friendly personality.
Job Responsibilities (no experience necessary; training provided)
* Pleasantly and persistently getting ahold of clients/customers – you will be expected to make as many phone calls as possible.
* Selling each client/customer on talking to someone on our Sales Team who would like to speak with them in more depth.
* Connecting each client/customer to someone on our Sales Team, either by simply transferring the call, or setting an appointment for your colleague to call them at a later time.
Your success will be determined by:
* How many people you connect with our Sales Team
* How smoothly you transition those connections
* How excited/interested you can get people in talking with our Sales Team.
If it makes mutual sense, we are open to this Sales Support position being a stepping stone for you to later pursue a full Sales position at this company. It is also great if this Sales Support position itself would be what you want.
* Income directly related to performance
* No travel required
* Work environment
- Nice office
- Great people
- Dynamic culture
* Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
* Desire for constant self-improvement
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
* Engaging personality, positive attitude, likability, charm
* Computer proficiency (typing, emailing, web browsing)
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Sense of humor. Taking your work seriously but not taking yourself too seriously.
* Ability to be quick on your feet
* Ability to work hard, work smart, and work quickly
* Thick skin, ability to overcome adversity, rejection, etc.
Wood Crate And Pallet Assembly
Ox Box is a leader in wood box and pallet manufacturing. We're seeking motivated individuals to join our assembly team. Convenient hours with lots of overtime potential, Blue Cross / Blue Shield health insurance, 401(k). Clean and safe work environment.
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Saw Operator & Custom Crate Production
Band Saw Operator / Plate Saw Operator
Essential Job Functions:
Process and Package Orders to Customer Requirements
Operate large metal cutting machines (Sawing)
Manage personal workflow to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders
Read and follow work instructions on work orders.
Follow and support 5S and safety policies.
Additional Job Functions:
Responsible for driving a forklift
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to bend and climb and lift up to 70 pounds repeatedly
Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16"
Ability to make simple decimal -- fraction conversions.
Basic computer skills.
Ability to use/read micrometers and calipers.
$13 per hour
Steel toe boots required
Monday - Friday 7:00 - 4:00
Must pass criminal background check
Subject to drug screen
Send detailed work history
SAW OPERATOR / CRATE BUILDER
LOCATION: City of Industry
PAY: $12 hr.
HOURS: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday- Friday
· Efficiently build crates and pallets to ensure proper protection of product.
· Modifying existing pallets and crates.
· Operate and set-up- Miter saw, Panel saw, Drills, Skill saw, Jig saw, chop saw and or circular saw.
· Proficient with Tape measure and dimensions
· Ensures product is properly labeled and wrapped.
· Assists with loading trucks
· Verifies settings by measuring positions, and sample work pieces
· Able to operate basic power tools and hand tools
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
· Previous experience working with wood, construction, etc. highly desirable
· Minimum 1 plus years’ of experience in rough carpentry, operating small hand tools, power tools and saws.
· Ability to read drawings and extract proper information for designing crate structure.
· Able to read drawings and written instructions.
· Able to inspect / measure parts using tape measure.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE:
· Ability to operate small hand tools required, circular saw, chop saw.
· Ability to read drawings and extract proper information for designing crate structure.
· Basic math skills are required: addition, subtraction, decimals and basic geometry.
· Basic reading skills are required: ability to read measurements, general information, safety rules, and company policies.
· Rough carpentry experience is very helpful
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work standing the entire 8-hr shift and overtime when needed.
We all worked with and for some of the big names in the industry and became increasingly frustrated with our experience. We collectively found that while larger companies had name recognition they did not focus on any true specialty.
In our experience, we learned that in order to truly be a successful talent partner for our clients, you needed dedicated professionals who were experts in identifying "key skill" sets in their recruiting fields.
As fate would have it, our collective paths crossed. We often spoke of our common frustrations and determined we would open our own corporation so that we could get it right!
Since opening we've been overwhelmed by the positive response. Both our clients and working colleagues are pleased to have an organization that finally understands their needs!
A large and fast growing company located in Dover NH is looking for hard working and dependable employees to build and assemble large wooden crates for shipping.
Basic knowledge of hand and power tools.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Monday through Friday 7am - 3:30pm
temporary and permanent staffing needs since 1980.
We have a variety of opportunities in many diverse fields available. Our ongoing range of assignments, means we can find one that fits your skills, goals, and lifestyle. Uncompromising personalized service to all customers and employees, means you can count on us to help you find the career of your dreams.
We fill many positions on a daily basis that require a variety of skills in the office and light industrial fields.
Crate Builder; Truck Loader And General Mechanical Assembler
Crate Builder; Truck Loader and General Mechanical Assembler – Trailer Group
Duties and Responsibilities
· Operate Forklift to Pack Product
· Build pallets and crates to pack equipment for shipping
· Load Trucks with product for safe transport
· Assist in mechanical assembly of product with simple hand tools
· Keeping shop floor clean, and work areas, clean, before, during, and after shift.
Skills and General Qualifications
· Ability to follow procedures
· Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
· Perform the same task repeatedly
· Must be familiar with the use of hand tools
· Uses a combination of any number of tools, including, but not limited to, punches, hammers, drills, impact drivers, pneumatic tools, wrenches, cutters, clamps, crimpers, calipers, pliers, templates, molds, paint sprayers.
· An assembly line worker must have excellent vision, coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts.
· Must be able to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details.
· Position can involve high stress, deadline-influenced projects, repetitive work and long periods of sitting, standing, bending, twisting or lifting.
· Requires mental and physical stamina and strength.
· Some basic data entry and computer knowledge preferred, but not required
· Assembly line workers are required to wear safety glasses, gloves, and steel toe boots.
· Depending on the materials and equipment involved, team assemblers may experience exposure to chemicals, oils or particles from various sources, including petroleum products, metal filings, sawdust, paint or industrial cleaners. All exposure will be in accordance to applicable OSHA laws, including the appropriate PPE.
· Fast paced, Standing for 8 or more hours, bending, twisting and lifting up to 75lbs.
Must be able to pass a background check & drug screen. This is a temp-to-hire position.
Crate Assembly & Pack On-Site Position
Trans Pak Inc. is recognized one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of crating and packaging services in the Silicon Valley. We have been in the business since 1952 and are proud to serve customers in a wide range of domestic and global industries.
We are looking for experienced Crating Assembly and Packaging personnel to join our winning team. As a member of our Materials department
The main duty of this position is building wood crates using power saws, power drills, and hammers. The crates are built based on customer requirements using blue prints provided by Customer Service.
• Minimum of 2 years wood crafting experience is preferred
• Ability to push and pull up to 75 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Experienced with power tools such as drills and saws.
• Driver license is a plus but not required
• Must be a quick learner who thrives in a fast paced environment and can manage time and priorities independently.
• Ability to build from blue-prints and pay attention to detail
• Ability to follow procedures and work in a safe manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Protective Equipment-Must bring own steel toe boots. TransPak reimburses up to $30.00 for boot reimbursement.
• Bring own Tape Measure
• Bring own
San Jose, CA
• Dress: Manufacturing environment attire
• Start Date: Immediate
• Hours: Full-time schedule of 7am-3:30pm, 3:30pm-12:00pm
Hourly Pay Range for Position
Up to $16.00 per hour depending on wood crate manufacturing and packing experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!