Crate Opener Job Description Sample
Wood Crate And Pallet Assembly
Ox Box is a leader in wood box and pallet manufacturing. We're seeking motivated individuals to join our assembly team. Convenient hours with lots of overtime potential, Blue Cross / Blue Shield health insurance, 401(k). Clean and safe work environment.
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Position consists of building wooden boxes. Need to know how to use a tape measure, wood saw, and other tools. Position is located in Richardson, TX
- M-F from 7:00 AM to 4:00 pm
- Salary: $12.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Carpentry experience do you have?
Administrative/Clerical, Assembly, Bindery/Printing, Customer Service/Call Center, Forklift Operating (Certified), Freight Handling, Food Processing, General Labor, Hospitality Help, Janitorial, Loading and Unloading, Manufacturing and Special Events.
Duties: Build custom boxes for cargo by cutting, assembling, packing and closing boxes. Additionally, the employee will band, block and brace cargo in containers. And will work in the pipe yard.
2 years’ experience with nail guns, staple guns, saws, and box building. Crating industry experience is a plus. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Apply in Person: 15894 Diplomatic Plaza Drive, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77032 (9:00 - 4:00 Mon.- Fri.)
Constructor de cajas de madera
Funciones: Construir cajas de madera para transporte de carga. Utilizará sierras para cortar, ensamblar, empacar y cerrar las cajas. Otras funciones incluyen, anillamiento de carga, bloqueos y refuerzos de carga en contenedores y trabajando en la yarda con tuberias.
Habilidades: 2 años de experiencia con pistolas de clavos, grapadoras, sierras, la construcción de la caja. Experiencia en el sector de Embalaje es preferido. Debe ser capaz de levantar 50 libras.
Aplicar en persona: 15894 Diplomatic Plaza Drive, Houston, TX 77032 (9:00-4:00 Lunes- Viernes)
Wooden Crate Assembly
We are seeking Wooden Crate Assemblers to become an integral part of our team! You will help construct wooden structures of all sizes.
- Assemble wooden structures both alone and in a 2-person team
- Stack built items for shipping or storage
- Use hand-held nail guns to construct
- Previous experience in frame building, construction or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to operate heavy hand-held tools
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to read blue prints in mfg environment
Competitive salary package
On going training opportunity
Exciting rewarding work
Shop Carpenter, Crate / Pallet Builder, Wood Manufacturing Technician
Shop Carpenter, Crate / Pallet Builder, Wood Manufacturing Technician
Chelsea Forest Products, a lumber, plywood and building products distributor in Wappinger’s Falls, NY, seeks an experienced shop carpenter. Mostly indoor work. Monday – Friday. 40 hours per week. Overtime available.
This is a union position with health insurance, pension, and paid time off.
· Ability to build a crate/pallet from plans/drawings or verbal instruction.
· Knowledge and ability to use power tools in a professional environment (saws, nail gun, ect.)
· Knowledge and ability to use shop mathematics
· Ability to work independently with a helper.
· Ability to work at a safe and steady pace.
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
In addition to the skills listed above the best candidates will be able to design crates based on the size/weight of the item being crated. Experience operating a holtec saw(large cross cut saw) is extremely desirable. Experience operating a forklift and general building material knowledge is a plus.
We are willing to train the right candidate.
Pay $16+/hr based on experience.
Window Line Crate Builder
Job Description: JOB DUTIES:
Read Tape Measure. Build crate from crate building list. Top crate when needed for shipment Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Basic Qualifications Able to regularly lift 40 lbs., stand for long periods of time, stoop, bend. Capable of working with little supervision. Capable of working in a hot environment.
Overtime is required if deemed necessary by management. Capable of working while standing for long periods of time and use stairs frequently. Preferred Qualifications Job Snapshot Employee Type:
Full-Time Location: Springdale, AR Job Type: Manufacturing Experience: 0 to 1 year(s) Date Posted: 11/7/2017 SDL2017
- Operates power saws and pneumatic hand tools
- Handles lengths of wood to 16’ in length
- The Crate Shop Team Members must comply with all documented policies, procedures, and work instructions and maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization.
- Team member will unload inbound shipments; verify product, quantity, and lot numbers, and process receiving paperwork. Must ensure inbound shipments are free of damage. Segregation of non-conforming product is sometimes necessary.
- Safe operation of all material handling equipment is required.
- Stamp, stencil, or glue identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Communicates inventory of crating materials and supplies
Crate Assembly & Pack On-Site Position
Job Posting for Crating Assembly and Packaging Position
Trans Pak Inc. is recognized one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of crating and packaging services in the Silicon Valley. We have been in the business since 1952 and are proud to serve customers in a wide range of domestic and global industries.
We are looking for experienced Crating Assembly and Packaging personnel to join our winning team. As a member of our Materials department
The main duty of this position is building wood crates using power saws, power drills, and hammers. The crates are built based on customer requirements using blue prints provided by Customer Service.
• Minimum of 2 years wood crafting experience is preferred
• Ability to push and pull up to 75 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Experienced with power tools such as drills and saws.
• Driver license is a plus but not required
• Must be a quick learner who thrives in a fast paced environment and can manage time and priorities independently.
• Ability to build from blue-prints and pay attention to detail
• Ability to follow procedures and work in a safe manner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Protective Equipment-Must bring own steel toe boots. TransPak reimburses up to $30.00 for boot reimbursement.
• Bring own Tape Measure
• Bring own
San Jose, CA
• Dress: Manufacturing environment attire
• Start Date: Immediate
• Hours: Full-time schedule of 7am-3:30pm, 3:30pm-12:00pm
Hourly Pay Range for Position
Up to $16.00 per hour depending on wood crate manufacturing and packing experience.
QuadPackaging is one of the country's fastest growing packaging companies, with state-of-the-art facilities in the United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe. QuadPackaging's customer-centric consultative approach focuses on innovation, quality and cost-effectiveness. Our revenue-generating solutions include high-end folding cartons, labels, inserts and custom packaging that make our customers' packages stand out on the retail shelf.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!