Creve Coeur Job Description Sample
The Contact Agent (CA) will be responsible for conducting telephone outreach campaigns and follow-up calls to potential students as well as cover inbound calls and performing hot transfers to the Admissions Counselors.
About Our Company:
Since 2008, we have grown enrollment for universities and colleges nationwide who want more students by developing curriculum and providing online program management. Our clients love that we deliver what we promise, with integrity, provide great information, and partner with them to help them grow.
- Contact potential students via phone and email (8/2 contact strategy: 4 calls and 4 emails in the first 2 weeks)
- Maintain a 70% Lead to Contact conversion
- Average a minimum of 150 calls per day (old and new leads)
- Answer inbound calls and distribute to the correct admissions team member
- Appointment setting
- Data entry and maintenance of CRM database
- Follow-up on initial contacts until phone interview has been completed by AC
- Weekdays (9 AM – 5 PM)
- Minimum of 2 evenings per week (M and W, Noon - 8 PM)
- Occasional Saturdays, (10 AM-2 PM)
Education and Experience:
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to follow a strict contact strategy
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (MS Office and CRM)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Six months or more experience in a call center environment (preferred, not required)
- Prior online education (preferred, not required)
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem solving
- Good judgment
- Ability to work under pressure
- High energy level
- $12 - $15 Per Hour Based on Experience
- Generous benefits; Health, dental, 401k with company match, PTO
To arrange confidential interview, please upload your resume along with a cover letteror couple sentences explaining what you find interesting about this opportunity here.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams an committees.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL
- Java: JUnit, JSP, Swing, JEE, Websphere, Tomcat, JDBC, Spring MVC
- Web: HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap, Yii, Drupal
- Environments: Eclipse, Adobe CS applications, hybris, Liferay
- OS: Windows and Linux
- Able to research and learn complex information.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
- Proven ability to write clear technical documentation.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job.
Customer Account Representative | Love What You Do!
Customer Account Representative | LOVE What You Do!
We are looking for fun, hard working, and motivated individuals to join our fun-loving team. Customer Service, Sales and Marketing experience preferred but not required. We are looking to develop our team to be the future leaders of our industry not only in the surrounding regions but nationally and internationally as well!
- Acquisition and Retention of company accounts
- Client management and relationship building
- Team management and leadership
What we need you to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Fun and upbeat personality
- Willingness to learn new things and grow
- Ability to work well in a team
What we can teach you:
- Sales, Marketing, and Public Speaking skills
- Business development and management
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Goal setting and personal development
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Hourly, Live-In, Part-Time, Full-Time Caregivers Needed
Work Near Your Home - St. Charles, St. Louis, Warren, and Lincoln Counties
This is why Caregivers like being referred to Griswold Home Care Clients:
· Varying Shifts
· Competitive Compensation
· Multiple Compensation Options
· Caregiver Referral Program
· Client Referral Program
· Work Near Your Home
· Set your Own Schedule
Griswold Home Care is dedicated to referring caregivers to help seniors stay safely and comfortably in their homes. Our unique system of care pairing matches experienced caregivers who have the skills to meet each individual customer’s needs. It is different from an agency; Griswold Home Care is a registry that refers caregivers as independent contractors. As such, you operate as a sole proprietor. You determine when you are available to work, what areas of town you wish to travel to for work, and you choose the clients that offer the compensation and schedules you prefer.
Looking for 15+ CNAs/Caregivers starting immediately
Griswold Home Care refers caregivers who meet these qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience caring for seniors and/or the temporarily or permanently disabled
· Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companionship services
· CNA, HHA, PCA, or comparable and relevant experience
· Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
· A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
Apply today for a screening!
key words: Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home care, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Certified Healthcare, Home care, HHA, aide, aide, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide Healthcare, Home care, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, aide, Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.
Performance Improvement Consultant
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
The Operations Department provides support to the strategic and operational objectives of BJC Medical Group practices and is located in Town & Country.
Manages or provides limited process improvement/ transformation expertise for project teams, process owners, operations, leadership and stakeholders in order to achieve engagement goals and operational performance objectives to reach successful business outcomes. Engagement assignments, team size and duration will vary and be limited in scope, complexity and quantity to ensure appropriate attention to process improvement details.Performs tasks related to:- 6 Sigma, Lean, rapid improvement events and associated activities- Project scoping, planning, execution, analysis and tracking- Change management- Team facilitation- Data collection and analysis- Risk/Issue identification and mitigation- Stakeholder tollgates/reports- Assists in continuous improvement training consistent with Lean and 6 Sigma and other transformation core competencies
Performs tasks related to:- 6 Sigma, Lean, rapid improvement events and associated activities- Project scoping, planning, execution, analysis and tracking- Change management- Team facilitation- Data collection- Data Analysis-Risk/Issue identification and mitigation- Report development- Stakeholder tollgates/reports- Assists in continuous improvement training consistent with Lean and 6 Sigma and other transformation core compentencies.
Performs or manages tasks related to defining and measuring problems and undesired outcomes/metrics. This includes voice of the customer, data collection, value stream and process mapping current state, stakeholder assessment, and other Lean/6 Sigma activities.
Performs or manages tasks related to developing the future state goals and conducts analysis of the gap between current state and future state, Utilize data analysis and lean/6sigma methods for assessing root causes, issues with process, stakeholder support needed, and gap identification.
Conducts improvement activities through engagement of teams, subject matter experts, stakeholders and benchmarking. Facilitates rapid improvement events for standard work, improved flow, waste reduction, error proofing, workplace organization and other objectives. Identifies countermeasures needed to address root causes.
Rollouts, implements and builds sustainment/control plans for solutions. Builds project approval and charters, work breakdown structures, schedules, dependencies, resource assignments. Tracks and analyzes task completion, risk/issues, mitigation strategies. Completes or manages appropriate report and dashboard documents and keep stakeholders informed.
Licenses & Certifications
Lean/Six SigmaBenefits Statement
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Category: Medical General
Entry Level Manager Trainee
• 1-2 years B2B sales experience;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent persuasion skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong time-management and multitasking skills
• Incentives and bonuses
• Advancement opportunities
• Time off for holidays
Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
One on one sales based interaction with customers
Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months – not years.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Sales Consultant, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
The Business Analyst collaborates with stakeholders and team members to define solutions that achieve business objectives while contributing to a high performing product team who lives by the values and practices of an agile-based software development environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the successful delivery of quality products by:
- Demonstrating knowledge of the Consumer Driven Healthcare industry
- Demonstrating knowledge of payment card solutions
- Identifying and managing application and project interdependencies
- Identifying potential risks and raise awareness in a timely manner
- Participating actively in daily scrums and other sprint-related meetings
- Collaborating with teams to define and estimate story cards and related tasks
- Demonstrating self-motivation and follow through with commitments
- Demonstrating excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Taking ownership of all assigned tasks and project-related assignments
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Collaborate with other product teams to ensure design and delivery of an integrated solution
- Ability to facilitate consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Experience in gathering business requirements and creating use cases
- Experience with interfaces between multiple systems required
- Experience with payment card industry a plus
- Experience with web services and XML a plus
- Experience with database queries and SQL writing required
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Familiar with common web and e-commerce concepts, tools and technologies and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex challenges independently and collaboratively with team members
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations
- Possess excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while being highly motivated and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience in software development
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
At WEX Health, we understand that technical excellence – including user experience, scalability, and security – is non-negotiable. That’s why we continually invest and innovate to ensure Partners and end-users can enjoy an experience that is both effortless and engaging.
Great Place to Work Certified - (May 2017 - May 2018)
Before you apply: Please note this position requires RCAL or LNHA licensure (state requirement)
We are not using outside recruiters for this position
Creve Coeur Assisted Living and Memory Care opened in January 2015 and is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. Ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers, the privately held company owns and operates 33 senior living communities in 12 states from New York to Oregon. Spectrum currently employs a staff of more than 2,500 and oversees more than 3,900 apartments. Celebrating its 12th year of operations, the rapidly growing company has eight communities under construction and will manage 3,700 senior apartment homes by 2017. For more information, visit spectrumretirement.com.
The Executive Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Community, achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy of the Community, achieving high resident/employee satisfaction, generating respect in the neighborhood for the Community, ensuring smooth operation of the Community and generating the projected budget objectives for the company.
- This position reports to the Vice President of Operations/Senior Vice President of Operations/Regional Executive Director
- Operate the Community in a manner that will ensure company profitability by exceeding all community budget and census guidelines as set by the company. Follow and adhere to the budget in all situations. Monitor staffing hours and overtime daily to detect problems early and to avoid utilizing temporary staffing.
- Ensure positive resident, family, and employee relations by responding promptly and appropriately to their needs, requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Perform marketing and sales activities including public relations efforts, prospective resident follow-up, and direct sales monitoring to ensure positive occupancy percentages.
- Recruit, hire, train, discipline, and supervise staff in all departments.
- Contract for approved services (including beauty salon), and direct and evaluate the performance of all service contractors in providing needed services.
- Perform administrative duties including month-end reports. Timely and accurate completion of all daily, weekly, and monthly billings, and accounting and bookkeeping requirements (i.e., residents, A/R, A/P, payroll, collections, etc.
- Ensure activities programs will enrich the resident’s social and physical needs as well as increase their community involvement.
- Maintain confidential (HIPAA compliant), accurate, and appropriate records for each resident, prospective resident and employee of the Community.
- Comply with all state and federal laws and regulations and all company rules regarding the care of the residents and operation of the Community.
- Develop and maintain systems that will effectively monitor Community operations including, but not limited to, occupancy rate, income and expenses, supply and capital asset inventories, resident and staff satisfaction (i.e., suggestion boxes, surveys), family nights, monthly staff meetings, and weekly department meetings.
- Assist in coordinating resident move-ins. Periodically review each resident’s status and ability to perform under the terms and conditions of the Residency Agreement. Exercise professional judgment in determining each resident’s suitability and placement for transfer to an environment appropriate for their mental and physical condition.
- Routinely monitor the kitchen sanitation, meal quality, quality and appearance of service and staff, cleanliness of resident apartments, and resident satisfaction.
- Perform other duties that may be set by the corporation. Complete all assigned duties that may change from time-to-time according to resident needs, staffing levels, working circumstances and corporate directives.
- Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, and move frequently during working hours.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. floor to waist, lift 10 lbs. waist to shoulder, lift and carry 30 lbs., and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.
Team Member Expectations:
- Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team Members, activities and affiliates, in accordance with all applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
- Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example, modeling our core values in everyday behavior
- Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents including those who are cognitively impaired.
- Treat residents, family members and other team members with dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
- Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.
- Follow Spectrum’s Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma. Experience in leadership role in senior living and bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RCAL licensure required.
- Must have at least three years’ relevant experience.
- Must comply with all State and Federal mandated training and/or certification programs for the position of Executive Director.
- A continuous, demonstrated interest in and knowledge of the elderly and their needs and the competency to meet those needs on a consistent basis. Compassion for the elderly, disabled and sick.
- Good marketing and public relations skills; experience in personnel management. Good communication skills, verbal and written, and routinely follow written and verbal instructions. English language skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff. Team-building and conflict resolution skills and meeting management; understanding of budgeting, financial record keeping and reporting, government regulations, operational systems and procedures and must be able to apply that understanding to ensure the smooth operation of the Community.
- Current state specific driver’s license and appropriate driving record.
Benefits:Spectrum Retirement Communities (SRC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Benefits program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) after completing 60 continuous days of service with the company. Spectrum Retirement Communities also follows the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Variable hour team members will be measured using the defined measurement periods and offered benefits per the Act. The following benefits are offered to all eligible team members and their families:
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness and Life Insurance)
- HSA or FSA Spending Accounts
- PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Are you interested in launching your culinary career in a high energy, top-notch scratch kitchen? As a member of our Pei Wei heart-of-the-house team, you’ll be responsible for keeping things bright and shiny!
What you will do:
- Maintain a clean kitchen and sparkling dishware
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Create and nurture a fun family-oriented work environment
- Participate in daily kitchen and food prep
- Provide outstanding hospitality
What you need:
- A love for food and an eye for detail
- Exceptional service to every guest
- A positive attitude and a smile
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
What we offer:
- Schedule flexibility (with no late nights!)
- Fun place to work
- Ability to work with top-of-the-line equipment
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay and uniforms are provided
- Employee Referral Program – get a bonus to “wok” with your friends!
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
Isn’t it time you started living the #peiweilife?
Caregiver / CNA
Apply with Bluebird Homecare Today (Multiple Caregiver / CNA Openings)
Top rated, top paying Bluebird Homecare has immediate openings for experienced caregivers / CNAs in the St. Louis, MO area.
We require our employees to be compassionate, accountable, respectful, and ethical. If you are, please apply online today at https://region.bluebirdhomecare.com/Jobs-In-St-Louis.
What does Bluebird Homecare have to offer you?
Very competitive pay (starting @ $11.00)
Flexible scheduling - we'll work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases available
Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
Work within our CARE! Team model
24-hour support- Our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
Employee protections (like worker’s compensation coverage)
Recognition- We recognize you for doing a great job
Training- Grow your career with learning opportunities
Comprehensive benefits – health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, pto, and retirement plan are available
Employee Partner Program
Employee Transfer Program (to work in our other locations)
2 Cityplace Drive, Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63141
Keywords: Caregiver, Care giver, Caregivers, CNA, C.N.A., CNAs, Certified Nursing Assistant, LPN, L.P.N., licensed practical nurse, home care, homecare, home health, hospice, RN, R.N., registered nurse, private duty, HHA, H.H.A., Home Health Aide
Our mission is to be:
- The provider of choice "For Families That Expect The Best" in caring for their loved ones.
- The employer of choice for experienced employees looking for professional satisfaction and the highest pay in the industry.
- An innovation leader in the industry effectively using leading edge technology not only to plan, coordinate, execute and manage care for our clients but also be completely open and transparent with our clients, client's families, employees, and partners.
40 Burton Hills Boulevard, Suite 200
Nashville, TN 37215
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!