Creve Coeur Job Description Sample
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams an committees.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL
- Java: JUnit, JSP, Swing, JEE, Websphere, Tomcat, JDBC, Spring MVC
- Web: HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap, Yii, Drupal
- Environments: Eclipse, Adobe CS applications, hybris, Liferay
- OS: Windows and Linux
- Able to research and learn complex information.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
- Proven ability to write clear technical documentation.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job.
Creve Coeur Animal Hospital is looking for someone to join our excellent, energetic, and positive team! We are a five doctor practice. We treat dogs, cats, rabbits, reptiles, and pocket pets. We offer competitive wages and great benefits. We are looking for a veterinary technician/nurse who is able to help us continue the wonderful care we offer to our patients. He or she will help the doctors administer anesthetics, prepare and assist in surgery, provide support therapy to patients during and after procedures, help the doctors treat patients during appointments, perform clinical laboratory procedures, take and process radiographs, and admit and discharge patients. We are looking for someone who strives for excellent client service. The new team member will be trained to the limits of his or her potential. If during training, an individual shows interest in a specific field, continuing education in that field will be encouraged.
Our staff works three 12 hour shifts as well as every other Saturday (7 hour shift).
We are looking for an individual who has previous experience working in an animal hospital. If you feel you are the person for the job, call 314-434-4300 or come in to fill out an application!
Promotions Associate - Entry Level Retail Sales
Our firm recognized as one of the best in the Event Marketing and Promotions industry! Imagine representing companies in heath & wellness, fashion, cosmetics and multiple green brands.... and receiving FULL PAID TRAINING to jump start your career!
RESTAURANT / BAR / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED!
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
CATALYST has launched new clients in the area and has multiple entry level openings available for career minded individuals with unbeatable people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. If you have restaurant, bar, retail or acting experience then we want to hear from you!
We have committed to expanding our office; therefore, we must start talent scouting right away for managers, assistant managers, and promotional representatives for those offices. Each opening is Entry Level which means NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Each opening is highly competitive. We look for 4 critical attributes each candidate must possess:
* Above average people skills
* Excellent student mentality
* Winning attitude
* Great work ethic and ambition
We offer personal, hands-on training tailored to each individual's strengths and weaknesses. We also offer promotions based on each person's merit and achievements, NOT seniority. If you're tired of rotating shifts, making minimum wage, no growth, or "Last Call" hours... Let us be your answer!
Registered Nurse (Rn)
POSITION AND COMPANY INFO
Excel Home Care is a growing, mid-sized home care agency looking for a Full Time Registered Nurse (RN) to perform in-home visits. Our Director of Nursing will accompany new nurses for several visits to make sure they receive the proper training and will always be available for any case management questions. The visits will require non-skilled nursing (medication set up, assessments, etc.), following the care plan and case management.
It is our fundamental belief that the home is an ideal environment for the continued mental and emotional well-being of individuals. To that end, our mission is to provide the highest standard of in-home care allowing the elderly and disabled to remain in the home. Our goal is to allow individuals to maintain a desired level of independence, mobility and agency while improving clinical outcomes. Contact us today and help us fulfill our mission and make a positive change in our community!
LOCATION: St. Louis and surrounding area with main office in Creve Coeur
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform in-home visits for home care clients including but not limited to assessments and documentation within the scope of practice.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals and provide assistance in the development, implementation, and evaluation of clients' care plans.
- Perform case management and maintain effective and clear communication with clients, families, health care professionals, and staff to deliver results for positive clinical and financial outcomes.
- Provide ongoing instruction and education on medication compliance to family and or other health team personnel.
- Promptly report incidents or evidence of clients' abuse or violations of clients' rights.
- May supervise In-Home Aides for Advanced Personal Care (APC) services.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Follow regulatory compliance and quality assurance including PHI/HIPAA.
- Participate in individual training plan as required.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a current license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Missouri.
- At Least 1 year of experience required as an RN.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
- Experience in the home care field is a plus.
NURSE (RN) COMPENSATION
$65,000 Plus Commission for any Referrals
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Medical Accounts Receivable Representative
Gateway Billing Services (GBS) is a highly successful and fast growing medical billing company based in St. Louis, Missouri. GBS services many of the most highly respected providers in the community with medical billing services vital to their practice of medicine.
GBS maintains an exciting energetic culture with opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement. If you meet the qualifications below, we would very much enjoy meeting you and learning about your interest in joining our team.
Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in medical billing and strong medical accounts receivable background.
Strong knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10.
Specifically looking for a strong MAC PRACTICE and AdvantX user
Strong communication skills, both internally and externally with clients.
In depth knowledge of the revenue cycle from start to completion.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening exam.
Must also be able to work in multiple billing platforms simultaneously.
Should also possess moderate to strong Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel.
This position is full time and offers the following company benefits:
Competitive Compensation based on experience
Health and Life Insurance
Company Matched 401K Retirement Program
Voluntary Dental and Vision Plans
Tax Specialist/ Service Specialist
A financial services firm, ranked one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by Fortune Magazine, is seeking Tax Specialists for their seasonal Tax Hotline. These positions are tentatively scheduled to start in October, and run through the end of tax season (April 2015). Schedules are available in eight hour shifts between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, with an occasional Saturday morning.
- Provide world-class service to clients, tax professionals and branch team members via telephone
- Utilize knowledge from training and provided resource materials to explain simple and complex topics to clients and associates
- Navigate through several computer systems to locate and communicate information
- Analyze and interpret information within a proprietary system, IRS publications, and capital changes to research and resolve inquiries
- Complete a two-week classroom-based training program and competency assessment on the consolidated 1099 package and securities (specifically, how interest, dividends and sale of securities would be reported on the clients’ federal form 1040)
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain basic and complex topics to individuals of various backgrounds and education levels
- A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience providing instruction or a high level of service within a professional or educational setting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Successful completion of skill assessments (clerical, Microsoft Office, Listening, and Analytical)
No tax experience is required, however a basic knowledge of financial service or accounting (or equivalent education) is preferred
That translates into a winning solution for our customers and our job seekers. And it saves time, money and stress for everyone. Whether for temporary or permanent positions, Professional Employment Group is committed to providing our customers and our candidates with total satisfaction.
Our relentless pursuit of the ideal candidate for each role sets the gold standard for our industry.
Shift Leaders AND Team Members Creve Coeur
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- The Team Member is responsible for providing timely, accurate, positive, engaging and friendly guest service. They will be responsible for preparing quality food products and keeping the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all guests and employees. Team Members Are instrumental parts of the team that grow the business through repeat guests, increased sales and profitability. All Team Members must work well in a fast-paced, positive environment.
Pieology is fast and casual without cutting corners on quality. Our Pieologists craft every pizza with an artisan's touch. Start with house-made Whole Wheat, White or Gluten-Free Crust, choose from seven tasty sauces, including 3-Cheese Alfredo, Herb Butter, Pesto or BBQ Sauce, choose from five different cheeses, including Ricotta, Feta or Gorgonzola, add tasty meats, like our all-natural chicken, Canadian bacon or sausage, then top it off with a selection of 15 fresh and flavorful herbs and veggies. Feeling extra adventurous? Add one of our signature after-bake sauces. Not the pizza creating sort? Choose from one of 7 Pieologist's Favorite Pies, including the Easy Cheesy, Rustic Veggie, or Smokin' Buffalo Chicken.
If you can dream it up, we can dish it out at Pieology
Income Tax Preparer
Experienced Seasonal Income Tax Preparer Desired.
Strong Candidates have:
- Extensive experience preparing individual and trust returns
- Experience preparing returns in Missouri and Illinois
- Complete proper continuing education and training on current tax code
- Experience using Drake software system
- Strong interpersonal skills for conducting face to face interviews and work with clientele
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and hold self responsible to meet deadlines
- Thorough attention to detail and pride in work
Highly motivated individuals can make over $49 per hour with opportunities to earn substantial bonuses.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing.
The CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our independently owned and operated team is looking for high-energy CNA's that are looking for full or part time, nights, days, weekends and holidays.
- SET-Team Program - possible increase in pay.
- One on One patient care, private duty in-home care.
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information.
- Free continuing education
- Work as often as you want, with a variety of clients/clientele
- Day, evening, nights, overnights, and weekend shifts available.
- Bring compainship and compassion to seniors.
- Assist clients with hygiene care as directed, but not limited to: grooming, bathing, oral care, toilet activities, dressing, and undressing.
- Assist with transportation (shopping, errands,...)
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation, feeding
- Ensure the client's right are adhered to.
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification as a CNA with ability to work in Missouri
- CPR Certification
- TB/PPD test or Chest X-Ray with written results are required
- Valid Driver's License
- Current and active auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain confidentiality
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!