Crew Leader Gluing Job Description Sample
Crew Leader And Groundman / Underground Powerlines
When you are directed to the website search by location- and apply to each job ID separately
The Groundman job is separate form the Crew Leader position.
Leader - Underground(Job Number: 170000WE)
The Underground Crew Leader position is a skilled position in the construction, maintenance and repair of electrical underground distribution systems. This position works at various locations. The position may also be required to travel to another state depending on customer demands.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle, and feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Pike is an Equal Opportunity Employer
:Pike Corporation, Inc.
We are hiring for the position of Crew Leader.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Highly experienced in fence installation and repairs of all types (aluminum, wood, ornamental, PVC, gates, etc.) 5+ years.
Basic understanding of construction plans/blueprints, safety, & supervising
Layout fence lines according to different plans and fence styles
Capable of managing crews of 2-3
Deal with customers and contractors face-to-face
Operate skid steer with hydraulic attachments
Digging of fence post holes and setting posts
Install aluminum, ornamental, wood, and PVC fence
Drive company trucks and trailers Loading and unloading trucks
Shop and equipment maintenance
QUALITIES OF EMPLOYEES
Work in team environment
Provide great customer service
Good work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
NATURE OF WORK
This job requires overtime in season (+40 hours/week)
Monday – Friday work week (occasional Saturday)
REQUIREMENTS OF ALL EMPLOYEES
Good Driving Record
Must be able to lift objects over 85 pounds
Fluent in English
Payment Based on Experience
Collections And Distribution Crew Leader
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a C&D Crew Leader for our Thomaston, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Construct and maintain water, sewer, and storm drain pipes.
- Install, repair, and maintain water and sewer services, meters, and cleanouts
- Repair leaks on water lines, repair and maintain water valves, raise valve boxes
- Repair utility street cuts with asphalt and/or concrete
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensures securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintains required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gathers information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attends staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attends in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid class 'A' commercial driver’s license
- 3 or more years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Production/Hot Melt Gluing 1St And 3Rd Shift
We have openings for 1st & 3rd shift production/hot melt gluing positions in Mantua!
These positions includes working in a light industrial setting making corrugated boxes.
Production duties will be:
•Banding all of the product before going to shipping
•Catching boxes off the end of machines and counting boxes, unitizing and following instructions on how to make the stack and get down the line for shipping.
*Must be able to lift/push up to 75lbs continuously throughout the shift.
Hot melt gluing duties will be:
•Understand Safety aspects of the Hot Melt gluing operation.
•Organize order information pertaining to the material being assembled.
• Understand order instructions: ( Bundle Counts / Unit Counts / Unit Orientation )
• Ensure product is glued correctly & adequately.
• Setup gluer based upon order specifications.
1st shift (7:00A-3:30 PM Mon-Fri, OT 7:00A-5:30P)
2nd shift (3PM-11PM)
3rd shift (10:30P-7A Sun-Thurs, OT 8:30P-7A)
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screening*
If interested, apply at our Akron office!
Application Hours: Monday-Friday between 9am and 2pm.
Bring 2 forms of ID: a valid state ID and either your birth certificate or social security card.
1904 Buchholzer Blvd.
Akron, Ohio 44310
Lawn Crew Leader
Looking for professional lawn crew leader ASAP. Pay for average job starting at $30; varies depending on lot size. Preferably already running your own business.
Your schedule can be completely flexible, will conduct background search. We find and schedule the jobs for you--> YOU provide the quality work. Not a lead generation model. We provide a route for you to complete and you hire the people you need to get the work done. As an Independent Contractor you are responsible for providing reliable equipment, transportation, and a valid driver’s license.
Nationwide service company that specializes in lawn care. Provides homes and businesses throughout. The US with quality lawn care maintenance for the entire property. Our multi-skilled professionals specialize in everything from basic mow, blow, edge to tree and shrub trimming, bed weeding, mulching, and fertilization.
Please include detailed resume and pictures of your team’s best work.
Done is looking for career minded Lawn Care Specialists, those looking for a career, not a job.
Landscape Sales / Installation Crew Leader
Davis Greenscapes LLC is a small landscape maintenance company desiring to expand and grow our landscape installation business. We are looking for a qualified and motivated person to help us accomplish this goal. This position will be responsible for sales, installation and management of landscape projects in Tallahassee, FL. and surrounding area.
- Prospect profitable commercial and residential landscape opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Consult new and existing clients and prepare written proposals for projects.
- Plan and schedule jobs ensuring that all materials and equipment are available to complete projects.
- Supervise activities on job sites, hands on work and operate a variety of equipment as required.
- Train and direct crew members in proper installation and safety procedures.
- Complete necessary paper work.
- Communicate with management and make recommendations on job status, personnel issues and client concerns.
- Two to five years of landscape installation and maintenance experience.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to develop written cost worksheets and customer proposals using computer program.
- Knowledge of southern climate horticultural practices, including but not limited to plant identification and selection, planting, pruning and fertilization.
- Ability to operate basic landscape tools and heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions. Employee is required to stand, walk, crouch, stoop or kneel and be able to lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Retail Janitorial, Crew Leader
Janitorial Crew Leader: Dependable, independent, hard working leaders needed to assist and motivate a team of crew members performing janitorial/housekeeping services for retail department stores. Duties include basic cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, etc. A positive “can do” attitude is essential. Experience preferred but will provide complete training program for the right applicant. Must have reliable transportation.
Hours: Part time, 1shifts, weekends are included in schedule. Exact schedule to be determined by manager.
To apply: Email email@example.com to schedule an interview. Please include your name, phone number, including the area code, and the city/position for which you are applying. The hiring manager will contact applicants until the position has been filled.
Power Washing And Sandblasting Crew Leader
- Allow a thorough background check
- Arrive promptly to work each day at the specified location
- Practice high levels of customer respect, communication, and organization
- Wear the proper uniform each day
- Keep face & hair neatly trimmed
- No visible offensive tattoos or piercings
- Arrive clean to work each day and fill out all required reports on working smartphone
- Care for company property (including tools, vehicles, and equipment)
- Clean windows, operate power wash and sandblasting equipment, climb ladders, among some duties
- Follow company procedures to respect customers’ property
- Complete all necessary company reports on daily and weekly basis
- Practice job site safety around pressure washer, ladders, and other inherently dangerous aspects of the job.
$12/hr during 90 day training period
$16+/hr after training period
Uniforms, 50+ hr weeks with CA compliant overtime pay, Worker’s Comp, company gas card and flexible schedule
No experience necessary for actual sandblasting or power washing. Training is provided. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, is responsible, punctual, has service business experience, strong communication abilities, a service mindset, and a desire to provide great customer service. Employees must possess great attitudes, strong organization skills, and thorough communication. We provide all equipment, supplies, vehicles and ongoing professional training. A valid CA drivers license, a clean DMV record, and able to pass a background check are all required to be considered for an interview. EOE. DFWP.
Landscape Foreman / Crew Leader
Landscape Foreman / Crew Leader will lead a crew to perform basic maintenance tasks such as mowing, blowing, edging, weeding, and pruning. Experience required: leading a maintenance crew and training crew members, ability to follow daily/weekly scheduling and high level of communication with Maintenance Manager, operating commercial landscaping equipment such as mowers, blowers, string trimmers, and pruning sheers. Experience with installing trees, shrubs, sod, and irrigation/drainage a plus. Hard work ethic, dependability, and an eye for detail are required. Must have a clean driver's license. Benefits and compensation based on experience.
Crew Leader - Landscape
Terracare Associates are leaders in outdoor maintenance with operations in California, Colorado, and Texas.
We are a unique company. Sometimes we are out front, winning awards for our work in commercial landscape. At other times, we are quietly getting it done for our municipal customers in the green industry and in our public infrastructure business. At all times, we are doing our best to live up to our values and to serve our customers.
Terracare is on an impressive growth arc, and as a result, we are looking for a Landscape Crew Leader to report to our Milpitas office for our Mountain View, CA landscape operations.
To learn more about Terracare Associates, visit www.myterracare.com.Job Description
Essential Job Duties and
- Maintain TCA company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Assist managers in conducting morning safety meetings.
- Ensure daily safety inspections of equipment, vehicles, and job site.
- Complete daily paperwork, including but not limited to, employee timesheets, recording of daily mileage, numbers of vehicles and equipment used, and billing sheets for any extra billable work.
- Perform landscape and street maintenance duties, including but not limited to, pruning, planting, and mowing.
- Initiate repair of any malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Communicate with Supervisor on topics such as, but not limited to, crew members, equipment issues, and job related concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and landscape construction.
- Supervisor experience; 3+ year managing crews.
- Ability to pass TCA's driving requirements.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Valid drivers’ license and ability to meet TCA guidelines for driver eligibility
We offer an array of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay DOE
- 7 company paid holidays
- Immediate 401k contribution/employee match
- Medical insurance option
- Vacation/Personal time off
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
Immediate need; Flexible start date. If your skill sets are a match a representative from our company will be in touch. We are a Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace. Drug screen will be completed upon hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!