Crew Scheduler Chief Job Description Sample
Land Survey Crew Chief / Party Chief
E.L.S Surveying & Mapping, Inc. has immediate openings available for Full-Time Crew Chief / Party Chief. Qualified candidates should possess the following:
2 – 5 Years Crew Chief Experience Required
Willing to work out of town (expenses paid, for a period of 20-30 days at a time)
Be a self-starter
Have a willingness to learn
Work well individually and as part of a team
Have excellent communication skills
Be able to pass a hair follicle drug screen and comprehensive background check
Willing to work overtime
E.L.S. has been serving our clients for more than 70 years and is continuing to grow. We are looking to hire multiple candidates in several areas. Qualified candidates MUST have a valid driver’s license. We offer competitive wages and, an attractive benefit package available after 90 days of employment.
Please send your resume with your phone number included.
Production Crew Chief
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? If so, don't miss your chance to join our nationally recognized company as a new SERVPRO Production Crew Chief. In this position, you will be making a difference every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"! SERVPRO of Springfield is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, and who is a multi-tasker. As a valued SERVPRO employee, you'll be part of a stable, growing company offering exceptional customer service and products throughout the United States. With a network of over 1650 franchises, SERVPRO is striving to "Be the best"!
This listing is for a future position. Applicants will enter the company as a Production Technician and will earn the title of Crew Chief once they have shown proficiency in the required areas of performance.
The following responsibilities and requirements pertain to Production Technicians:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform on-site production services, including water extraction and fire cleanup.
- Leave job-sites with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Develop production expertise: services, cleaning products and equipment.
- Comply with the SERVPRO uniform policies.
- Complete job documentation, as needed.
- Valid driver's license with reasonable driving record.
- Background check and drug screening required.
- Available for multiple shifts and overtime when needed.
- Some nights and weekends.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some travel required.
- Great attitude and excellent customer service skills!
Once an employee shows mastery of these areas as well as leadership qualities they will be considered to move up to the Production Crew Chief role. Additional responsibilities for Crew Chiefs are the following:
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs.
- Oversee job-site management.
- Perform production processes as scheduled.
- Supervise production technicians.
- Manage job file documentation.
- Coach and train production technicians.
- Make sure job-site is left with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Make sure employees follow SERVPRO® uniform policy.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with production manager, office staff, and production technicians.
- Manage and control costs of production jobs.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
Crew Chief Supervisor
Servpro of Twin Falls is seeking an individual who has a great attitude and the ability to work efficiently in high demand situations. We are a rapidly growing operation with tremendous opportunity for advancement for the dedicated individual who enjoys helping people through difficult situations. Servpro is the Premier Fire, Water, Mold Remediation Company, and is seeking a full time CREW CHIEF.
*The successful candidate will ensure personal appearance is clean and professional.
*Physically you must be able to move, lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing more than 25 pounds; reach overhead and below the knees; including bending, twisting and stooping, as well as stand or walk for an extended period of time.
*Perform water extraction and pack-out of contents
*Remove and dispose of any non-salvageable flooring that was affected by the water loss
*Perform light construction demo
*Set up air movers and/or dehumidifiers
*Perform hard surface cleaning
*Complete paperwork when a new water loss is reported
*Support Team Members
*Restoration experience preferred but not required
*Must be familiar with and be able to operate a wide range of equipment common to construction demo
*Must be able to work in an environment that has suffered fire, water and wind damage
*Must be able to respond to service calls after-hours and during inclement weather
*Candidates will be required to pass a state background check, have a Valid Drivers license and a good driving record.
*Because we provide 24 hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed, and willing to travel if needed.
*Candidates will have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
*Candidates Must have the ability to communicate with others in written and verbal form
*Experience: A plus but not required -- will train the right person!
Primary Role : Manage and complete jobs according to SERVPRO Set up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish. Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Resolve problems quickly as they arise. Monitor all assigned jobs to ensure customer needs are met. Perform sales and marketing activities, including add-on sales and security checks. Communicate and establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential customers. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas. ® processes per work order. Respond to service calls when needed.
Results Expected : Production processes are performed according to SERVPRO® production guidelines. Job documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Production costs are maintained at the established rate. Add-on sales are made to customers. Communications to Production Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager or Owner, as appropriate, and customer are timely. Jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean and orderly.
Work Environment : Constantly changing, one day you may be working in a crawl space. The next you could be cleaning and maintaining equipment. The point is, everyday is going to present a new challenge. We are a 24/7 company, our Goal is to provide excellent customer service every single time we respond to a call.
- WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONAL, DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE HARD WORKING, AND SELF MOTIVATED. WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS.
- SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. __
- Residential and Commercial Restoration and Cleaning Services SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is a trusted leader in the restoration industry and has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. As a locally owned and operated business, we can provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding immediately to commercial or residential needs. __
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
- Work Environment : Constantly changing, one day you may be working in a crawl space. The next you could be cleaning and maintaining equipment. The point is, everyday is going to present a new challenge. We are a 24/7 company, our Goal is to provide excellent customer service every single time we respond to a call.
*YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE ON A ROTATING ON CALL SCHEDULE*
Survey Crew Chief - West Chester OH
Being outdoors is how you like to work! Join a highly skilled team of surveyors, directed by a Crew Coordinator who understands your daily challenges in the field and is focused on safety and great client service.
Provide land survey and calculations for construction stakeout or boundary and topographic survey. May work alone and/or supervise Coops or field crew with responsibility for efficiency and accuracy.
Good math background with extensive knowledge and experience with electronic instruments, field data collectors and GPS.
General knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D is needed. Experience with Trimble Business Center helpful.
Established history of working safely in the field. Good communication skills needed for client contact and with coworkers.
Valid drivers license required to meet company insurable standards.
Two-year degree in Surveying plus minimum two years experience, or B.S. in Land Surveying (or equivalent BS with surveying major).
Prompt, dependable and flexible are important components for success in this full-time position. Our days begin at 7:00 a.m. and overtime may be needed to finish the day at the job site. We provide a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package and sometimes ice cream waiting for you on the hottest days!
We invite you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Survey Crew Chief
Organizes and directs the field survey crew in completing specific survey assignments.
Accurately calculates and records field data that is clear and understandable.
Ability to review job requirements and prepare the best method of completing the field work in an efficient and safe manner.
Professional Surveyor license required.
Survey Crew Chief
Seeking Land Surveyor / Crew Chief to perform a variety of land surveying activities. Includes working in the field and the office. Opportunity for growth into management position.
· Skilled in the use of GPS devices, Total Stations, Data Collectors, etc.
· Proficiency in computer aided drafting (CAD) applications
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying
· Ability to work long hours outdoors under various field conditions
· Valid Driver’s License
· Efficient operation of the field crew using standard operating procedures
· Operating total station, GPS receivers, data collector, etc.
· Survey calculations, analysis, and final map checking
· Take detailed notes and diagrams, cut brush, drive stakes
· Maintain company equipment and survey vehicles
Bair, Goodie and Associates, Inc. (Bair Goodie) is a surveying and civil engineering consultant providing over 40 years of continuous service to a diverse clientele. Bair Goodie offers competitive wage packages and benefits.
Survey Crew Chief And Instrument Operator
Survey Crew for DFW land surveying company. (214) 340-9700 Gary Johnson RPLS.
Production Crew Chief / Restoration Supervisor
Production Crew Chief/Restoration Supervisor
SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire, mold, or water damage situation. Our location is setting the standard for SERVPRO franchises throughout the country through the creation of innovative software applications and on-site training. We offer a fresh, friendly, pleasant work environment where our employees are valued and appreciated. We are a successful, stable company ready for the challenge of new growth. We are looking for exceptional employees to help take us to the next level.
As the Production Crew Chief, you will be responsible for leading teams to respond to and manage water, mold and fire losses at residential and commercial properties. You will report to the Production Manager and coordinate with customers, insurance adjusters and office personnel.
Explain Job Process and answer customer questions, as needed.
Communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns.
Perform production processes as scheduled.
Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise work performed on job site.
Manage Job File documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
High School Diploma
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Basic math skills
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (i.e., crawls spaces, attics)
Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time * Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Must have a good driving record
Since our services are available 24 hours, you must be willing to work overtime and be on call, as needed, including nights and weekends on occasion. Experience in construction, restoration, or quality assurance is a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a professional appearance and a “can-do” attitude. You must have a valid driver’s license with a reasonable driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft. You also must be able to pass a drug test.
We are pleased to offer medical and dental insurance, on-site training, paid vacation, holiday pay, sick leave, profit sharing, and 401k retirement benefits.
Survey Crew Chief
Land Survey Party Chief
· Promptly arrive at field locations prepared for the project at hand
· Work with project manager to understand and complete project scope, budget and schedule
· Manage crew toward the completion of the project
· Follow policies and procedures for efficient and accurate workflow
· Perform Construction Staking
· Perform Topographic Surveys
· Perform Oil & Gas surveying
· Perform Boundary Surveys
· Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and ready for use
· Ensure safe working conditions for crew members and make decisions related to job safety
· Prepare Jobsite Hazard Analysis for each project
· Maintain records and prepare reports
· 3 Years of Surveying Party Chief experience
· Proficient with the use of Trimble GPS and Trimble Business Center
· Proficient with the use of Trimble Robotic total stations
· Clean driving record
· Ability to pass drug/alcohol tests and background checks
· Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to work 10-12h days in remote or rural areas
· Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
· Ability to walk long distances or stand for long periods
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Ability to apply principles and practices of land surveying
· Strong attention to detail
· Team oriented
· Client focused
· Land Survey Intern (LSI) or Licensed Professional Land Surveyor
· Construction/ Engineering or Oil & Gas experience
· Current Safety training (OSHA, Safeland, H2S, CPR, First Aid)
· Drone(UAV) Pilot certificate
Full time position with competitive benefits, compensation depends on experience.
No phone calls please.
Qualified applicants will be contacted to scheduling an interview.
Horizon Home Remodeling is looking for a Crew Chief to join our aluminum patio product division. Must be proficient with screen rooms, patio covers and glass sunrooms. Company benefits include vacation, profit sharing, job bonuses and advancement opportunities. Horizon is located in Pensacola, FL, home of the most beautiful beaches, low crime, good schools and affordable housing.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!