Crimp Setter Job Description Sample
We are growing our team and actively interviewing candidates to fill a few remaining vacancies. We are looking for an Appointment Setter that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership working as part of a fun and friendly professional team in our upscale west LA office near Brentwood. We value creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, agility and integrity. If you are looking to expand your experience within an emerging and rapidly growing industry, we’d love to hear from you today.
- Manage large amounts of outbound and inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to schedule onsite assessment
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations and appointments set in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational sessions to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a marketing and customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
$12- $13 per hour plus $1 - $6 commissions per appointment that converts.
We are seeking motivated agents to join our growing company. OneSource Solutions assists New Home Owners with establishing their connections for gas, water, electric, phone, internet & television service. The position requires 60 + inbound or outbound phone calls daily. Hourly wages plus Commission are offered.
· research, develop, and enter leads
· make outbound calls to potential leads introducing service
- Answer inbound phone calls
· use consultative sales skills to access client needs and obtain commitment
· schedule pre-qualified phone appointments
· must follow up and qualify leads using the telephone and email
· work with new and existing customers to ensure account and customer satisfaction
· utilize customized computer databases to capture and report all activities on a daily basis
· attend and participate in scheduled office meetings and training sessions
· achieve assigned quota and activity goals
Benefits: Dental and Heath insurance is offered
Paid time off is accrued after 90 days of service
Inquire about joining our team!
OneSource Solutions is a concierge service provided to the new home owners on behalf of real estate agents, home inspectors or anyone that is working with someone that is moving into a new home. The service provides the client with unbiased comparisons for their internet, phone & cable options. OneSource is extremely customer service friendly and is not a pressure sales organization. OneSource Solutions has been in business for 9 + years and working with local real estate agents in the St. Louis region and nationwide! We are a fast paced growing company with advancement opportunities!
Canvassing / Appointment Setter
Our focus is Safety, Health, and Preservation. Evergreen Tree Care is looking for Outdoor Enthusiasts who would enjoy walking through neighborhoods talking to home owners about their trees & shrubs.
Your job will be to schedule an appointment for an Arborist to meet with home owner’s to discuss their Tree & Shrub needs. They will be provided with a "No-cost, No obligation walk around Consultation" to help enhance their property.
No Experience Needed. Training, Marketing Materials, Company Apparel & Pre-selected Neighborhoods are provided to you.
Work Independently, in an area that has been pre-selected. Ongoing Training and Support provided to ensure your success.
Year Round work 25-35 hrs./ week
- Up to $15.00 - 20.00/ hr.+ Commission
- Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
- Medical & Optional Dental available for FT employees only after 60 days employment
- Additional Milestone Incentives can be earned which include Extra income and a Premium uniform package
- Prior Canvassing or Direct Marketing Preferred
- Reliable Vehicle, Driver’s License & Proof of Car Insurance
- Cell Phone & Internet Access
- Ability to walk min. 3+ miles/day uphill, stairs, uneven ground.
- Must be able to meet quota requirements weekly
Send your resume and tell us why you would like to be a part of the Evergreen Family.
Evergreen has been Serving Home Owners since 1986 and we hold an A + Rated with the Better Business Bureau. We are the leading Residential Tree Preservation Company in the Northwest.
Press Brake Setter Operator
DESCRIBE THE BROAD FUNCTION AND SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
Sets up and operates the CNC Bending equipment.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE AND FREQUENCY:
· Performs the set up on all the CNC brakes, which involves the use of a print and a tool/die in conjunction with the stroke.
· Checks all jobs against the blueprints to ensure that they are being done correctly.
· Conducts the first piece inspection of all the set-ups and a routine check of the operations.
· Operates the machine.
· Trains and instructs the press brake operators in the proper sequence of running the parts.
· Organizes all the tooling and consults with the Press Brake Team Leader for maintenance or new tooling that is required.
· Prints the blueprints that are necessary for the operation.
· Plans ahead to ensure the next job is set up prior to the completion of the existing job.
· Performs routine set-up and troubleshooting
· Maintains the machine tooling by routinely cleaning and checking the tools.
· Communicates with the Team Leader and the Set-up about any problems, and the priority of setting up the next job.
· Conducts basic quality checks within the parameters of the position.
· Manually places the material on the equipment and operates the machine to manufacture parts within the tolerance prescribed on blueprints.
· Makes routine adjustments, up to and including tools at time to assure parts are within tolerance.
· Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
· Work closely and notify Team Leader when any parts consistently fall outside of the tolerance.
· Load/unload machines and may check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed.
· Perform any lower level duties such as filing, sanding, and light repetitive assembly.
· Works on the most simple and repetitive jobs with minimal chance of high value errors.
· Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies.
· Ensures proper labor reporting.
· Assures that basic quality checks are performed at specific intervals on machine parts.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices, and perform in a safe and effective manner so as not to inflict injury to self or others
· Inform area management of any hazardous situations in the work environment
· Perform any other duties required by the Fabrication manager to ensure realization of departmental and corporate goals.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 2 years Fabrication experience or at least 1 year as a Level 1 Machine Operator
For nearly 20 years, JCS has provided exceptional customer service to both employers and job seekers.
During this time, JCS has expanded into multiple divisions, maximizing our ability to reach our clients' expectations like no other staffing agency can. Our services have provided opportunities for those seeking not only temporary work but permanent work as well.
Door To Door Appointment Setter
Earn $12 an Hour Plus Commission! No Experience Necessary!
Do you like talking to people? Are you competitive? Are you a hard worker? Do you have a positive attitude?
If you’ve answered yes to the questions above, then National Clean Energy is looking to recruit you. We’re looking to fill multiple marketing positions in our new Tampa office. No experience is required; we will teach you everything you need to know along the way. We’re looking for the type of people who show up for work on time, every day, with a positive attitude. In return we will provide you with paid training, weekly paychecks, commissions, and spiffs. 30+ hours per week
Our Core Values Are:
Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated.
Responsibility: We do what we say we're going to do.
Transparency: We use candor and are transparent with others.
Servant Leadership: We lead by serving others.
We are seeking an Appointment Setter to join our team! You will be responsible for take inbound and making outbound calls with customers and scheduling appointments for product and service information.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Schedule and organize appointments for our staff to meet with our clients.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a client relationship.
- Previous experience in customer service, telemarketing, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to type operate your way around a computer.
Coastal Aire is a local company in the Olympia, Lacey area that is growing with demand. We are looking to aggressively fill management/supervisor positions within 90 days for those who qualify.
Appointment Setter / Relationship Advisor
We are seeking Appointment Setters / Relationship Advisors to join our team! You will be responsible for talking with prospective customers, developing rapport, and ultimately setting up appointments for them to come into our center. If you're a great conversationalist, positive, upbeat, professional, friendly, and willing to learn, this is the job for you! Fun, business casual work environment. Women do exceptionally well in this industry!
AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
- Establish relationships with quality singles and educate them about our service, creating interest and excitement
- Overcome common objections
- Set up appointments for prospective members to come into our center
- NO SELLING over the phone
- Previous experience in customer service, a call center and/or sales is preferred but willing to train the right person
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to be persuasive
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends!
Great company with room for advancement. Hourly or commission - whichever is greater + bonuses. Average income is $11 - $16/hr. We offer medical/dental/life, vacation, and 401k
We only cater to local signals because we want to focus our infrastructure on helping you to develop meaningful connections with the best people around you. With a dating platform that combines the best of online capabilities and in person verification, you get a dating site that caters to individuals in a way that no other dating site can offer. We offer a combination of online profiles coupled with in-person verification and meetings. What this means for you is that you get an unsurpassed dating experience that affords you innumerable benefits.
Cleveland Singles operates on the idea that you are a complex and fascinating person. We never reduce our members to numbers to run through an algorithm. We focus on providing exceptional service and support to help you find the perfect companion. With a mix of online profiles that are easily searchable and in person events that are arranged, ranging from meet and greets to full date planning, Cleveland Singles is devoted to helping you find love. We use our online component to help give you an idea of the person that you might like to date, but instead of leaving all of the legwork up to you, we work to provide you with solutions to your dating needs. Most people falter on a first date because they don’t know what to say, and the evening turns into an awkward affair, but with Cleveland Singles, you get the chance to get to know someone in a low stress environment where you and your date can flourish.
With over 1,000 dating companies that have sprung up over the years, we know it can be difficult to cut through the clutter. Cleveland Singles is a site that combines the best features of online dating, with the safety and added benefits of having a full-service company help to verify profile content . We want everyone to have a wonderful experience, and for us, that starts before a profile is even up on the website. With an expert staff that understands what it takes to run a dating service, you will see why Cleveland Singles is rapidly expanding and becoming the go-to location for premier dating services in Northeastern Ohio.
Traveling Tile Setter - Punch Work
We are a national Flooring Contractor looking for a traveling tile setter to complete punch lists in the Eastern US. Work requires experience in commercial tile projects with the ability to execute the final details needed to complete projects.
Applicants must be responsible for coordinating schedules, driving/or flying to job sites, and executing a full range of tile work to close out projects and complete small punch projects. Must have flexible work schedules with the ability to work nights or weekends as needed to complete project.
Applicants must be have several years experience as a tile setter in various products and accustomed to working on commercial job-sites. Must have valid drivers license and be able to read basic construction plans.
Compensation will have added per-diem for travel, vacation days, and company benefits.
Seeking Spanish Speaking Appointment Setter
Mauzy Heating, Air & Solar is hiring a part-time Customer Service and Sales SUPERSTAR!
Now hiring in locations in South County!
- Otay Mesa – Palm Ave / 805
- Imperial Beach – Palm Ave / 5
- Eastlake – Eastlake Parkway
- Chula Vista – East H St / 805 / Paseo Del Rey
Mauzy Heating, Air & Solar is seeking an outgoing PART-TIME Sales Rep / Brand Ambassador (18-25 hours per week) to market, promote and set appointments for our services while working inside our retail locations.
College students, retirees, and mature, professional candidates are encouraged to apply. We offer training and a guaranteed fixed hourly wage plus commissions. Our top reps earn over $20 per hour!
Our Reps have a flexible part-time schedule that includes working on weekends. This is a non-technical marketing and appointment setting position. It is a fantastic, stable, part-time position for someone that has a knack for communicating with people, enjoys customer service and has a winning attitude. We are hiring in several locations and keep you close to your home. Mauzy leads the way in San Diego for providing the best customer service in our industry! If you are interested in working for a great company, see if you qualify below and contact us today!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Point of contact with the customer to generate appointments for our services.
- Field liaison between new customers and our office.
- Qualifies and collects customer information.
- Enters information accurately into a web-based computer program.
- Answers general questions regarding our services.
- Sets up and staffs in-store retail displays.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Computer, Internet, and mobile app proficiency.
- Strong, clear communication skills (spoken and written).
- Own, reliable transportation.
- Background check prior to hiring.
- Sales experience helpful - we train for success!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School graduate.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years work experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Professional, positive candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply. Flexible part-time scheduling. Bilingual candidates are given priority. Do you like helping people and have the drive and desire to succeed? If so, contact Mauzy today!
TO APPLY: To be considered, please reply with your resume and a quick paragraph on why you are the perfect candidate! We are hiring immediately after passing a background check.
ABOUT US: Family owned and operated since 1969, Mauzy provides HVAC and Solar installations. We also maintain and repair all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment. Mauzy makes homes more energy efficient! We are a customer service focused company and seeking talented candidates with integrity and great customer service skills. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Check us out online at www.mauzy.com/careers
Mauzy Heating, Air & Solar provides top-notch heating and cooling services to the greater San Diego, CA region. When your home needs service, repair, or a whole new system, our team at Mauzy will provide you with the best quality service available. No job is too big or too small for us here at Mauzy. We offer services from basic upkeep on your residential system to full system installation. Our family and our team is here to work for you, our customers, every step of the way.
This business is our family and our family values show in our quality and our work. We have three generations of the Mauzy family that abide by a strong commitment to our customers, our business and our craft. We believe that you deserve the best when it comes to your home, and our team will work to make sure that you never receive less.
Brio Energy is a residential solar company that has become one of the top solar companies in the nation. Currently, we have offices throughout Utah, Texas and South Carolina. We’ve created a culture of hard work, personal growth, dedication, and performance in our teammates. we are currently adding to our Salt Lake Office because of rapid growth.
- $18/hr + Commission
- Top Reps make over $50/hr, average rep $25/hr
- You choose your own schedule
- Big incentives, trips, and prizes
- No experience necessary.
Our mission is to have the best service and that only comes from having the best team. We have a lot to offer to our full and part-time team members. Very flexible hours for students. $18/hr Plus Commission ($12/hr plus commission during training)
This is a door-to-door sales position. Our best lead setters make $50+ an hour and our average lead setter makes $25+ an hour. You will be scheduling appointments for homeowners to meet with our energy consultants. We are growing rapidly and are looking for quality team members to promote from within.
The foundation of our success comes from a standard of 3 principles:
- CARE LIKE WE CARE
- SACRIFICE LIKE WE SACRIFICE
- DO YOUR BEST
- This is a door-to-door job. Scheduling appointments with homeowners (door-to-door) Setting goals and achieving them Team player Attending weekly team meetings
- Door-to-door experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Smart Phone with Data
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!