Cripple Creek Job Description Sample
Universal Banker At Community Banks Of Colorado
Haul Truck Operator, Surface, Mine Operations - Cc&V
RCM Technician Senior, Process Maintenance - Cc&V
Wireless Network Analyst, Information Technology - Cc&V
Remote In-Home Solutions Technician
Network Administrator, Principal
Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We are seeking a highly motivated Network Administrator, Principal to join our team in support of a dynamic and meaningful mission, and to begin an exciting and rewarding career with Assured Consulting Solutions. As a Network Administrator, you will:
- Serve as in-house expert to design, install, maintain and coordinate the use of the network system.
- Evaluate complex hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex networks.
- Manage network performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Manage and maintain, create/delete user accounts, maintain and update system security plans on all platforms.
- Implement and manage network policies, procedures and standards.
- Enforce security procedures.
- Supervise and schedule the Network Technician staff and train users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of a network operations center supporting IT infrastructure at multiple locations
- Developing, tracking, revising and monitoring policies and standards for allocations related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assuring and sustaining the integrity and security of network infrastructure
- Assisting end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
- Responding to requests and conducting, tracking and reporting network systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction
- Providing remote assistance to IT fieldings to include network configuration, troubleshooting, sub-netting, and circuit validation
- Maintaining written documentation of incidents and escalating issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures
- Configuring VLANs, firewalls, switches, routers, and other networking technologies
- Supporting Cisco Unified Communications suite of technologies, to include VOIPs and telepresence
- Providing advice and training to end-users, and guiding and informing senior leadership
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participating in special projects as required
- Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, or SSCP)
- Current CCNA certification
- Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects
- Able to perform shift work to include nights and weekends
- Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or Management Information Systems) or equivalent. 7 or more years of experience may be substituted for BS or BA. Must possess 5+ years of experience in administrator position.
Years of Experience:
- 14+ years w/ High School Diploma
- 7-9 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Full-Time
Associate Dentist At All Smiles Dental Group
All Smiles Dental Group, in Colorado Springs, is looking for you! With us, you are the leader. Dentist led, patient centric practices located in beautiful Colorado looking for a full time Associate Dentist. Flexible schedule is available. 2-4 years experience is needed in this role You will have broad discretion to diagnose and treatment plan your cases, including specialty, as you see fit.Travel between 2-4 locations in the Colorado Springs area and surrounding.
We are committed to the patient experience and providing excellent service in a state-of-the-art environment. We offer over 80 hours of PACE-AGD accredited continuing education content, which ensures you advance your professional and financial growth. Averaging 100 new patients per month, our office generates a clear path for dentists to earn $300k+ in annual income. Our practice is fee for service and PPO based. HMOs and Medicaid are not accepted.
Additional benefits of employment include guaranteed base pay or personal collections, whichever is greater, comprehensive medical and vision insurance, 401k safe harbor matching, STD, LTD, and company paid life insurance.
The primary role of a dentist is to diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums, and related oral structures. The dentist also treats diseases of nerve, pulp and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth as well as oversees the operations of the practice.
It is important that the dentist embody the six core values of the company …
1. Putting Patient & Doctors experience first
2. Demonstrating ownership for results
3. Fostering compassion, optimism, & celebration
4. Practicing fanatical attention to consistency and detail
5. Being committed to continuous improvement
6. Contributing to it being a great place to work
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Administers anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
Examines teeth, gums and related tissues using dental instruments, x-rays and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities and plans appropriate treatments.
Formulates plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue.
Uses air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
Advises and instructs patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems and oral health care services.
Designs, makes and fits prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges and dentures or writes fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental technicians.
Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures as well as provides preventive and corrective services.
Writes prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
Uses masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect themselves and their patients from infectious diseases.
Responsible for comprehensive dental/oral care, practice promotions, managing staff and maintaining quality of care.
Responsible for maintaining current license, malpractice insurance, CPR certification, CE credits each year, OSHA standards and HIPPA regulations.
Responsible for patient management to include but not limited to: establishing, rewarding and modeling an attitude of teamwork; explaining, rewarding and modeling caring patient contact; diagnosing accurately patient’s dental conditions with an eye toward total patient health; developing treatment plans for quality patient care; providing patient services with clinical competence and caring communications; and completing educational programs for personal expertise in clinical skills and practice management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Communication skills. Dentists must have excellent communication skills. They must be able to communicate effectively with patients, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and receptionists.
Detail oriented. Dentists must be detail oriented so that patients receive appropriate treatments and medications. They also must pay attention to the shape and color of teeth and to the space between them. For example, they may need to closely match a false tooth with a patient’s other teeth.
Dexterity. Dentists must be good at working with their hands. They work with tools in a limited area.
Leadership skills. Most dentists work in their own practice. This requires them to manage and lead a staff.
Organizational skills. Strong organizational skills, including the ability to keep accurate records of patient care, are critical in both medical and business settings.
Patience. Dentists may work for long periods of time with patients who need special attention. Children and patients with a fear of dental work may require a lot of patience.
Physical stamina. Dentists should be comfortable performing physical tasks, such as bending over patients for long periods.
Problem-solving skills. Dentists need strong problem-solving skills. They must evaluate patients’ symptoms and choose the appropriate treatments.
Supervisory Responsibility:This position oversees all clinical staff in the office including dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Education and Experience
Completion of a dental program resulting in one of three degrees: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM), and Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD). CO State Dentist License
Additional Eligibility Qualifications CO State Specialty License (REQUIRED for specialists)
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
Retirement Plan (401k with employer match)
Training & Development
STD and LTD
Company paid life insurance policy
Outside Sales With Pre-Set Appointments
So what does the position entail?
As a Sales Agent for EPS, you will receive 3-5 pre-set qualified sales appointments in your territory each day to sell payment processing services to business owners. Every business owner needs to have the ability to take credit/debit cards and we offer a unique flat fee solution which can save merchant’s thousands of dollars. Our average business owner saves $5000+ per year on their merchant account by switching to our new flat fee service.
Our new program combined with pre-qualified sales leads give you the opportunity to earn over $100,000 in your first year with unlimited income growth and lifetime residuals!
You read that correctly!! 100K 1st year income potential + Lifetime residuals. Not only can you earn an average of $800 per sale but every time you sign up a client you will earn a back-end MONTHLY residual payment from that client’s credit/debit card processing volume. The more clients you sign the bigger your monthly residual get. We have agent earning $10,000 plus per month in residuals within their first 2 years and also making $100,000 in upfront commissions.
THIS IS TRULY A UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Must have reliable transportation and the ability to close face to face appointments
Proficient computer skills - CRM, Microsoft Office, Email etc
Excellent Communication Skills
Reliable and Punctual. We set appointments where business owners expect to meet you at a specific time and date and you must have a punctual personality and reliability.
3-5 daily pre-qualified sales appointments set by our in-house lead generating program.
In Person training at our Oak Brook, IL office. We pay for your travel and training expenses.
Average commission $800 per sale + Monthly Residual income with lifetime vesting opportunity. Average monthly residual is $2500+ by the end of year one - $5,000 by the end of year 2 etc. Guaranteed buyout program of residual available to qualified reps.
Advancement opportunity to become a regional manager with overrides of sales agents.
Top Producing Sales Management Staff in the Industry! 50+ years combined experience. Learn from the best to be the best!
We build the company with a sales agent focus in mind. The support staff, executives, owners have all gone out in the field to get the sales agent experience and understand what it is like to be in your shoes. Our team is very receptive and forward-looking to ensure you can maximize your earning potential.
Those with a commission only - write your own check - type of attitude! This is a commission only position with full training, sales support, and pre-qualified leads provided on our proven system. You will be earning your first check within 2 weeks of completing our training program.
Aggressive, competitive, and money motivated sales people! One call closing sales experience is a plus but not required. This is a highly competitive industry where the best of the best succeed and earn the top dollar. Are you in that league?
We provide daily appointments, but this is an independent sales position and you must be self-motivated. Our top producers are constantly self-sourcing leads and referrals in addition to running our pre-qualified appointments.
Wireless - Retail Sales Associate - Canon City, CO
City Market Retail Clerk -(Hwy 67 & HWY 24)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!