Crosscutter Rolled Glass Job Description Sample
Reception - Sales- Customer Service - All Rolled Into You!
Can you multi-task with a smile? Make someone's day every day as you greet guests and staff, create service and retail sales, reserve appointments, maintain a retail store and run the front end of our company. This position is rewarding if you enjoy meeting new people and helping them by finding solutions to their problems. Must have a professional appearance with neat makeup, hair & nails. Hourly wages, sales contests and bonuses. This is an opportunity to use your creativity and skills to make this fast paced business run smoothly and efficiently.
Outside Salesperson Or Sales Group For Flat Rolled Steel Sales
A Midwest Based Flat Rolled Steel Service Center has an opening for an "outside salesperson" or "sales group" to sell their products.
We are searching for experienced outside sales professionals who are ready for a new challenge. Ideally, the successful candidate will have flat rolled steel experience with a loyal customer base.
Our current market is centered on Hot Rolled Black and P&O sheets and slit coils, along with Cold Roll and Coated Products. We are financially strong and have modern equipment and a large inventory position which includes high strength products. We generally sell in truckload quantities.
The sales person will initially focus on territory development, building relationships and the opening of new accounts. We will support these efforts with specific training on our systems. The customer service group provides support and manages the customer orders so the salesperson can focus on selling.
The sales person does not need to relocate as long as the are in the Midwest or South.
A "sales group" will have our financial support.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume information.
Double Pleasure Double FUN IP Pros & IP LIT Paralegal Rolled Into One!
- Our exclusive client is anxious to hire a Paralegal with Intellectual Property Patent Prosecution and Intellectual Property Litigation experience.
- Seeking a detail minded professional, who possess good communication and computer skills.
- Work for 2 successful charming partners and their friendly team.
- Support the Patent Prosecution Attorney
- Preparation, prosecution and maintenance of domestic and international patents.
- File with the USPTO.
- Research rules and procedures.
- Communicate with government agencies, foreign counsel and clients.
- Support the Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney
- Prepare and coordinate filings of pleadings in court.
- Maintain litigation docket.
- Prepare exhibits, exhibit lists and witness binders for depositions, hearings and trials.
- Provide in court trial support for patent infringement cases.
This is NOT just another law firm; this law firm appreciates their staff and has an excellent reputation. Beautiful offices, full benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, yearly raises, bonuses and paid overtime.
APPLY FOR THIS OUTSTANDING EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY ONLY FOUND HERE!
Director Of Purchasing-Flat Rolled Steel Coils
DIRECTOR OF PURCHASING
PURCHASING FLAT ROLLED STEEL COILS A MUST -EXPERIENCE
· Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
· Experienced in vendor management software
· Solid judgment along with decision-making skills
· Ability to forecast price and market trends to identify changes in balance and buyer-supplier power
· Excellent negotiating and networking skills & Monitor and forecast future levels of demand.
Note: Relocation is a possibility
· Experience with cold-formed Steel A must
· Experienced with studs,, tracks, joists, and other metal framing type materials
· 5+ years background metal framing building parts operation.
· BS degree in supply chain management the just sticks or related or extensive experience as a purchasing manager in a building cold rolled steel buildings type manufacturer of metal framing structural framing type parts and accessories.
Summary of the candidate we seek employment:
The successful candidate we need has at least five years prior experience working for a steel buildings type manufacturer as a purchasing type manager. We need someone with the correct background in this industry with a proven track record of success and achievements. Supply chain management logistics or related experience. We would consider someone with extensive cold rolled steel background in a similar role who can hit the ground running and is looking to make a change for a better opportunity and a higher salary.
Glazier - Glass Installation, Glazier, Residential Glass
Glass Installation, glazier, Residential Glass Glazier
Glass Installation, glazier, Residential Glass
Glass Installation, glazier, Residential Glass, Commercial Glass, Curtain Wall If you are a Glazier with experience, please read on! We are the largest full-service retailer and installer of Architectural Glass and aluminum products within the construction, residential, and automotive markets in the United States. Our company was founded in the 1870s and has over 65 locations in 15 states. With more than 140 years in business, we have the track record of being an organization where careers are made. Many of our current 850+ employees have grown through the ranks and have great careers at our organization. Are you next?
What You Need for this Position Experience in: -Reading and interpreting blueprints or specifications.
Cutting and removing broken glass.
Installing moldings for glass installation.
Grinding and polishing glass.
Determining the materials required for completing a particular job.
What You Will Be Doing - Cut, assemble, fit, and attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solarium's, and other structures.
Fabricate and install metal sashes and moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
Load and arrange glass and mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass. So, if you are a Glazier with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Glass Installation, glazier, Residential Glass* VA-NorfolkFB1-1281854
Flat Glass Specialist
A Day in
- Field measuring
- Cut flat glass & mirrors according to any specified dimensions & patterns
- Install glass & mirrors
- Install &/or adjust door & window hardware
- Follow all compliance and safety guidelines
- Maintain inventory
- Payment/Cash handling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior experience in either the auto glass industry, flat glass industry or both!
- Ability to carefully lift heavy and delicate objects such as windshields
- Ability to work with ladders, scaffolding, and related equipment
- Current Driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent partnership and team oriented skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to participate in Saturday work rotation with other team members
General Manager - Glass Required - Great Lakes Region
GENERAL MANAGER - GLASS INDUSTRY
Here is your chance to make a lasting impact on a newly acquired division of a company comprised of over 9,000 people and spanning around 110 locations worldwide. Our clients global network of innovative and varied manufacturing process technologies creates unique opportunities for both knowledge expansion and career growth. If you possess the following qualifications, send us your resume and learn more about how this company has been successfully growing their business and why they consider their valued employees are the basis of their success.
DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING OR MATERIAL SCIENCE OR SIMILAR
- Professional training in economics (EMBA or similar), or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record as project manager and team leader
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in vacuum and/or coating industry
- Experience as product manager or similar
- Experience in CapEx equipment or producing industries (glass, display, semi)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
The Plant General Manager is the SENIOR ONSITE LEADER RESPONSIBLE FOR DRIVING THE STRATEGY AND EXECUTION of a single-site manufacturing operation (systems supplier to the glass industry) through a team of functional managers and supervisors. The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
KEY ATTRIBUTES THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- A CHARISMATIC LEADER TO TAKE THE SENIOR ONSITE LEADERSHIP POSITION
- EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A MATRIX ORGANIZATION
- MENTOR & COACH TO HIS REPORTS, STAFF DEVELOPMENT IS A PRIORITY
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, TO GROW THE COMPANY
- MAINTAINS FINANCIAL SUCCESS OF THE COMPANY, ALONG ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO P/L STATEMENT
- PREPARED TO TRAVEL WHEN NEEDED (KEY ACCOUNTS, MAIN SUPPLIERS,INTERNAL MEETINGS)
- Direct and coordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with production of company product(s), utilizing knowledge of product technology, production methods and procedures, and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Coordinate activities with manufacturing management for procurement, maintenance, safety and quality control to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality and the availability of products to customers.
- Assist with development of organization related to practices and attainment of operating goals.
- Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Assure readiness of plant resources; determine manufacturing feasibility and process; control scheduling, quality, production quantity and cost.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that support the principle of lean manufacturing and continual improvement.
- Ensuring the company complies with legal requirements relating to safety and environment concerns.
- Develop environmental and quality objectives, targets and projects related to the process within the span of control.
- Budgeting- Develop, recommend and implement budget and cost controls that support the company financial, EBIT goals.
- Develop, monitor and control the department budget.
- Establish long-term and annual plans to improve production costs and customer satisfaction.
- Establish departmental objectives and evaluate employee performance.
- Participate in the Management Review process to evaluate the performance of EQMS.
- Lead the Plant operations function.
- Logistics and Purchasing
- Makes key decisions regarding scheduling, planning, supply chain management, internal logistics functions and inventory control. Makes key decisions regarding purchasing materials.
- Maintain a safe working environment by identifying and improving areas that are at risk of causing an accident.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- BONUS POTENTIAL
- ATTRACTIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- WELLNESS PROGRAM
- PAID VACATION
- 401K AND MUCH MORE
Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY. We do not provide relocation assistance for those living outside the continental US. Please only click apply if you meet the specific requirements of the job listing, you are able to work in the location listed, and are comfortable with the salary range indicated above. Thanks for your interest. We look forward to working with you.
Auto Glass Installer Needed
Installation of auto glass ,serving southern Wisconsin . Doing replacement and repair on trucks ,cars and vans mon through fri.
Must be responsive to customer needs. Have a positive attitude and the need to help others.
Automotive Glass Representatives
Blue Lion Promotions Prefers Applicants Looking to Start an Entry Level Career
Got the spark?
Come on in! It’s more than a job!
More than a place to work and collect a check! It’s a state of mind! Who says you can’t have fun at work?
Fun, excitement, and great times! They can all be yours here every day!
BLP is a fast growing marketing company in the Jacksonville area. We specialize in working in the Auto Glass industry with Express Glass, our number one client. This trade is able to provide CONSISTENT WORK AND PAY due to the fact that rock chips happen all the time. We're constantly adding new accounts, even military bases! If you are tired of being in a job that slows down every season, then you will enjoy working in our fast paced environment that never runs out of work. We provide clients with a professionally trained promotional marketing staff to greet potential customers with a smile and a handshake.
We’re looking for a few great individuals to join our marketing staff, help us run and operate our daily tasks and grow with us! If you like making people happy, having fun and making great money at the same time, send us your resume! Even if you have no experience, we provide paid training!
Flexible hours available to balance life and work
We are looking for team players, creative thinkers and self motivators who are goal oriented and have a knack for working with people. Our mentoring program supports each individual with training, encouragement and opportunity.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET
7. Must be able to PASS a background check
8. Reliable Transportation
Blue Lion Promotions, Inc. is a promotional marketing firm on a mission. We began in response to our clients demand for a more direct marketing strategy. Consumers are constantly being over saturated by TV, radio, and internet ads.
Blue Lion Promotions, Inc. has one simple mission: to continue expanding our company across the country. With our fast paced management training program in place to continue developing new management partners, we will be able to continue expanding our business.
Glass Cutting And Tempering Manager
Glass Cutting and Tempering Manager
Depends on Experience
· At least 5 years of experience in Cutting and Tempering.
· Lead through leadership and manage a team dedicated to safety, quality, customer service and continuous improvement.
· Hire, train and lead a team to operate multi-shift cutting and tempering operation. Deliver quality glass production.
· Monitor department excellence through KPI.
· Provide coaching, training and performance appraisal.
· Adhere to company policy always.
· Maintain plant and equipment’s in good condition and maintain quality records.
· Six Sigma Training/Certification /Lean Manufacturing.
High School Diploma
Intermediate Computer skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!