Croton Job Description Sample
Sales - Johnstown
JOB #: JTOWN-49
POSITION: Sales Associate
SITE: Johnstown Store
715 W Coshocton St
Johnstown, OH 43031
DAYS/HOURS: 20-29 hours per week
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm
Must be able to work all shifts, including nights and weekends
The primary duties of this position will be to organize merchandise on the sales floor, assist customers as needed and operate a cash register. This position may also be responsible for sorting the incoming donations into appropriate categories, preparing saleable items for the sales floor and pricing donations. In addition, this position must maintain a clean and orderly work area and assist with some general cleaning throughout the facility. This position may assist donors with donations, unloading vehicles and provide customers with receipts.
Employer conducts pre-employment drug test.
Employer conducts background check.
Cashier experience preferred; willing to train.
Must have good customer service skills and be able to work unsupervised & independently.
Ability to effectively communicate in writing & verbally, both in person & on the telephone.
Ability to maintain accurate records.
Must have the physical ability to stand, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, squat, reach, and lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
Ability to test electronic donations helpful.
HOURLY SALARY: $8.55/hr
POSTING DATE: 04/29/2019
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: 06/29/2019
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLY ONLINE! Complete an application for this position on our website at www.goodwillnewark.com
Please be prepared to upload, paste or type your resume when prompted.
Applications may also be submitted by mail, fax or in person at the Administrative Building during regular office hours.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
You will be contacted by Human Resources if your qualifications meet our specific needs.
Licking/Knox Goodwill Industries, Inc. participates in state and federal training and employment programs. All applicants must meet program eligibility standards as required by law.
Licking/Knox Goodwill Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Christopher and Banks is looking for a Store Manager for our location at The Tanger Outlets Columbus.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the store. This key position is accountable for delivering results through effective management of store operations and Associates while ensuring an excellent customer experience.
How you will spend your time...
Leadership and People Management
Attract, hire, develop, inspire and retain top talent.
Model professionalism, integrity and respect for others, creating an environment that positions Christopher & Banks as an employer of choice.
Set clear goals and expectations and provide timely and consistent performance feedback to maximize the success and selling potential of all Associates.
Build a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.
Provide and model excellent customer service and relationship building behaviors to drive customer loyalty.
Ensure team communication; reinforcing that Associates at every level are focused and accountable to customer service.
Drive the Business and Deliver Results
Accountable to achieve or exceed store sales goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Continually assess business performance and create action plans to improve sales, including grassroots efforts and mall marketing.
Build a highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, effective selling techniques and conversion to drive a sustainable sales trend.
Manage general operations of the store, and adhere to all operational procedures to ensure safe and efficient operations.
Manage and participate in the execution of corporate directives within designated timeframes.
Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, Code of Conduct, loss prevention policies, and operational policies and procedures.
Lead the execution of visual merchandising updates to ensure the store is consistently merchandised according to visual guidelines, and hold team accountable to the standards.
Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring that visual merchandising, proper housekeeping, organization and safety are kept to the highest standard.
Professionally represent the brand image and ensure all Associates meet the same standards.
What you will need to be successful...
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 3 years retail experience, Christopher & Banks experience preferred
Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
1-2 years specialty store experience preferred
Strong emphasis/experience in store operations function and/or customer service industry
Demonstrated ability to drive sales results
Strong visual merchandising background preferred
Strong problem solving skills and ability to make decisions in the best interest of the business
Excellent knowledge of retail selling skills with a customer service focus
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration
Knowledge of retail math and the application of concepts and daily operations
Ability to operate point of sale (POS) register system with proficiency
Regular attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
Ability to make bank deposits in accordance with the Company's bank deposit guidelines.
Ability to travel as required
- Ability to stand for entire shift, lift 30 lbs and use equipment such as hammers, ladders and merchandising hardware.
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun's Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with "her" in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun's Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women's apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting "her" first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life's special moments. Missy, women's and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers' convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.
Entry Level Help Desk Engineer
Do you want to work for a fun dynamic company where you can be part of a supportive team environment? Do you want to see the direct results of your work on the growth of the company and the satisfaction of your clients? Revolution Group is searching for a highly motivated, passionate TSD Account Management Intern who wants to be part of a growing team.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Revolution Group’s core values of extraordinary customer relationships, lifelong learning and sharing, work we enjoy, honor, ethics, respect, and hard work.
- Respond to initial calls and Help Desk tickets from various clients; escalate to appropriate team members with a sense of urgency
- Meet the performance goals established by the Executive Team and your direct supervisor
- Read, understand, and follow all company and job related policies and procedures.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- 0-2 years of general technology experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High-energy, self-motivated, well-organized
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Must have ability to communicate and present effectively
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Pursuit of business degree with an affinity for technology preferred
Fun, supportive team oriented work environment
Health insurance and other benefits available
Account Service Representative
Are you an outgoing problem-solver who multitasks effectively and strives for perfection?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented setting?
Would you describe yourself as proactive, persuasive, and disciplined?
The Account Service Representative (ASR) plays a vital role in our operation’s structure. As a third-party logistics provider (3PL), R2 Logistics provides shipping solutions for manufacturing customers nationwide. ASR’s ensure seamless communication from order entry to freight delivery, allowing us to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Data Entry – Accurately entering customer orders into the transportation management system; accounting for changes in linehaul costs, fuel surcharges, and customer requirements
- Tracking Shipments – Communicating via phone and email with contracted carriers to record their locations
- Problem Resolution – Proactively investigating issues that arise in transit, assessing their impact on delivery times, and working with team members to provide solutions to ensure on-time delivery
- Schedule management – Creating pickup and delivery appointments via phone and email; informing team members of any scheduling conflicts
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service when faced with a challenge
- Excellent follow-up skills, with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask and produce results in a time-sensitive setting
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Full-cycle training (industry & position)
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
We’re seeking for a self-starter, highly-driven Quality Manager who will provide professional direction and hands-on support for all business departments in all Quality activities. This position reports to the Quality Director and entail great challenges and career development.
The ideal candidate will be a professional with a passion for quality and improvements, with excellent leadership skills, and can demonstrate this experience within a Manufacturing environment.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment with limitless potential –
- Manage the site allocated (these may grow as the business develops new Customers and new locations) for adherence and compliance to business, customer and industry Quality requirements as defined. Ensuring ongoing certification requirements are maintained.
- Actively promote and drive our organization’s Culture, Vision and Values.
- Ensure that inter department Quality requirements are discharged in all departments by the process owners, via, auditing, peer reviews (MSA), training, mentoring, coaching and problem solving.
- Manage the reduction of the COPQ within the supply chain
- Support Category Management in all new supplier activities, Supplier agreement facilitation. Supplier development and cost (EBITDA) enhancement activities linked to the facilitation of the supplier agreements.
- Ensure compliance of the ethical minimum compliance requirements
- Provide regular activity and summary performance reports linked to objective targets.
- Participate in any business improvement initiative as required.
- Promote and drive performance excellence throughout the business.
- Manage, Control and resolve all Customer issues within defined formats and time scales either personally and/or utilizing the Quality Engineering team.
- Attend Customer and Supplier meetings as required in order to fully resolve issues raised and in support of the quality team.
- Schedule & manage system audits as required by the business, ensuring lead times and targets for audit completion are met and certification is assured.
- Ownership and facilitation of problem-solving activities as required by the business in order to resolve any / all issues or to continually improve the processes and procedures of the business.
- Ensure the correct on boarding of all new suppliers ensuring that all requirements (Feasibility, APQP, NPI, PPAP, Compliance, Delivery & Packaging) are fully understood and compliant.
- Support the P2P process to ensure efficiencies and maintain / enhance lead times and Inventory in order to minimize the cost to serve.
- Actively reduce the COPQ within Supply Chain.
- Ensure that team skills are identified in line with best practice requirements and the team competence and effectiveness reflects the requirement.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures applicable to the function and the wider regional business requirement are implemented, effective and that records are readily available.
- Actively support the Quality Director in continuous improvement of all current systems, processes and the development of new processes / systems to enhance the business experience and Customer Satisfaction.
- Actively represent the Quality function in all customer, internal and supplier management reviews audits as requested.
- Ensure that safe and environmental practices are in place, followed and regularly reviewed for compliance within your department.
- Assist in special projects and other issues as they arise.
- All and any other duties as reasonably requested by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferably Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Microbiology or similar from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5-10 years in a Plant Quality Management role.
- Previous laboratory experience desired
- Must have experience in an FDA regulated facility.
- Experience in Cosmetics, Personal Care and OTC preferred.
- Must be hands-on and able to assist QC technicians when needed. Going above and beyond the call of duty.
- Must have the ability to impact change
- Ability to effectively manage, motivate and develop employees
- Ability to interact effectively with other departments (Supply Chain, Commercial, R&D, Logistics, etc.)
- Must have experience Implementing Quality Management Systems.
- Lead Auditor Certification a plus
- Experience with ISO 22716 is preferred
- Six Sigma Qualification (Green Belt or higher) preferred
- Ability to effectively handle customer situations, knowing how to engage, persuade, communicate.
- Knows how to manage conflict with efficiency.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hardworking individual, reliable, dependable.
- Able to present and analyze facts and data in a clear and organized manner (proficient in powerpoint, excel, word, pivot tables, etc)
- Able to use Quality tools such as FMEA, 5 Why, A3, Process Mapping, etc.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited, to the motor/physical abilities and skills require of position in order to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly sit, listen, speak, type and move throughout the facility. Must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes.
Business Systems Analyst - Telecommute, East Coast Region
If you are located in the east coast region, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
Solicits for understanding and clarifying of business requirements by asking probing questions and helping in prioritization
Applies understanding of technology to influence and assess feasibility of solutions
Incorporates and optimizes non-functional requirements into solution
Adapts to various methodologies (currently using Agile and Waterfall)
Recommends test scenarios to business testers; assists in defect analysis to assess impact on solution
Breaks complex topics into meaningful chunks of information
Sorts through large amounts of data to assess for relevancy
Seeks out multiple sources to gather information
Identifies cause and effect relationships between known and unknown variables
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of business systems or process analysis experience
- 1 years of experience with reviewing / analyzing data to create reports / research issues
- 3 years of experience gathering / writing systems requirements documentation or 3 years of QA or UAT testing experience (including writing test plans)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of IT experience
- 1 years of experience writing SQL queries to retrieve data, analyze / store data for research, reference, future use and using SQL Server Management Studio
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Systems Analyst, Analysis, telecommute, telecommuter, telecommuting
Nutrition Service Aide PRN
The Nutrition Services Aide assists in preparing therapeutic and modified diets for patients as well as preparing meals for employees, visitors and special functions. The Nutrition Services Aide assists in maintaining inventory, serviceware and sanitary conditions within the department.
Job code: 100465
License or Certification: - Food handlers permit (if required by state or county regulations) Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience: - Training in food preparation for therapeutic diets, recent institutional cooking experience and special function cooking experience desirable. Knowledge of food safety guidelines preferred Machines, Equipment Used: - General office equipment, mixer, ovens, steamer, microwave, toaster, blender, steam tables, fryer, food processor, scales, dish washer Physical
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
Ability to lift, push, pull and retrieve approximately 100% of the time.
Ability to safely lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Ability to safely push/pull objects weighing up to 150 pounds on wheels, with assistance, if necessary. The push/pull weight will be based on a loaded maximum weight of 300 pounds per cart.
Ability to demonstrate safe retrieval skills from above the head to floor level with objects up to 50 pounds.
Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment. Compliance:
Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable. Skills and Abilities:
Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
Ability to work independently without supervision. Environmental Conditions: - Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
Wet surfaces and sharp objects and high noise levels possible
Hot and cold temperatures extremes
May work under stressful circumstances at times. Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
Meets established attendance standards.
Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 597 Executive Campus Drive, Westerville 43082
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1919172
- External: Merri Foltz
- External: Merri.Foltz@encompasshealth.com
Mortgage Loan Originator- Columbus Region
Mortgage Loan Originator – Columbus Region
Offices located in Dublin, Hilliard, and Westerville.
Since 1935, First Federal Lakewood has been committed to helping Ohio residents and businesses achieve their financial goals by actively listening to and understanding their needs. As the largest independent mutual bank headquartered in Ohio, we make decisions to benefit our customers, not shareholders. We strive to consistently offer the highest quality financial products and services, while reinvesting resources into the local economy to help build a stronger community.
Our vision for the future is as clear and as strong today as it was when we first opened our doors in 1935: to grow stronger, maintain stability, and continue to put our customers and the community first in every decision we make.
We've Been Here, We'll Be Here
This is an excellent career opportunity for individuals who have 2 years experience originating 1-4 family residential mortgage loans!
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated sales-driven loan originators. This position offers a competitive compensation structure (commission based with no caps on earnings), with a choice of compensation programs. Clerical and technical support provided to strengthen origination efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Originates one-to-four family residential loans by talking with customers and by contacting realtors, builders, etc.; engages in sales efforts at the customer's home or place of business and away from the bank's place of business or any office maintained for loan production business purposes.
2.Responds to customer/contact inquiries regarding the association's loan products and customer's applications.
3.Keeps up-to-date on government regulations and the association's policies and procedures regarding lending; participates in quarterly compliance training on banking regulations for industry.
4.Promotes the association's Community Reinvestment Act loan program to real estate agents in low-to-moderate income neighborhoods.
5.Projects a positive image of the association and make sales contacts by participating in community activities, organizations, and business-related functions.
6.Cross-sells and keeps up-to-date on the association's entire product line including both lending and savings products.
7.Knows, understands and complies with current fair lending laws and bank policies and procedures; addresses same at all times.
8.Manages service providers and vendors effectively; structures relationships with service providers in a strategic manner; sets expectations; develops performance metrics; measures vendor performance, provides feedback and holds accountable.
9.Other duties as required.
1.Experience in mortgage lending is required.
2.Experience with lending laws, regulations, and guidelines are required.
3.Experience in customer service is required.
4.Experience in commissioned sales is required.
5.Experience in financial services or banking is preferred.
6.Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Encompass, Cleartouch, OnBase, various government and investor software/web portals is preferred. CRM software is preferred.
Education and Experience
1.Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
2.Certification: NMLS is required.
3.Years of experience: 3 to 5 years is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and speak.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
This position is customarily and regularly performed outside of an office setting and hours of work are not structured.
First Federal Lakewood is an AA/EEO employer and aggressively recruits minority, female, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities in an effort to bring greater diversity to its workforce.
Branch Service Manager
As a Branch Service Manager you will assist branch management in leading the service and operations of the branch. By leading and mentoring the team, you will drive excellent customer service and the effective resolution of customer issues. This is an excellent career move for a teller wanting to get into management.
As a Branch Service Manager, your primary responsibilities are:
Welcomes and establishes relationships with customers.
Ability to perform at a high level, all expectations of a teller while providing exemplary customer service.
Educates customers on how to leverage technology (e.g. ATM, Kiosk, Mobile, On-Line) to conveniently process their transactions.
Educates and refers customers to other areas of the bank to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
Motivates, coaches and develops colleagues while employing a disciplined performance management process.
Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
After receiving training, you will be expected to demonstrate acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer service, operations, systems technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies.
Assists in finding and selecting top talent for the branch that are well suited for Huntington's culture.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of leading or managing a team
- 1 year of teller experience
Career minded individuals that want to join an organization where they can gain experience and build a career. Huntington provides career paths and development plans to get you where you want to go
Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
EEO is The Law
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law - Supplemental Poster
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Tremendous professional abilities
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as a rehab liaison, you'll have the opportunity to be the connection between your strong professional abilities and exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Apply your outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful way. Make the most of your unique combination of talent, passion and ambition with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients' lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you'll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Mount Carmel Rehabilitation Hospital an affiliate of Encompass Health
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
Assist with coordination of the referral-to-admission process.
Represent our company in community-related activities.
Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
Two or more years of experience as a clinician or tech within a healthcare environment preferred.
One or more years of experience as a nurse liaison or successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
Current state professional licensure essential.
Current CPR certification preferred.
Current driver's license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
Benefits that begin when you do.
Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what's right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 597 Executive Campus Drive, Westerville 43082
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1919373
- External: Merri Foltz
- External: Merri.Foltz@encompasshealth.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!