Crown Pouncer Hand Job Description Sample
Laser Engraver - Graphic Designer
Looking for someone with very good computer skills. The job requires a graphics background (preferably Corel Draw).
The following skills are needed:
- the ability to manually assemble and engrave onto trophies, plaques, acrylics, and crystal awards.
- attention to detail, multi-tasking, proofreading, good spelling, working well with customers and employees, and a positive, cheery disposition.
- It also requires someone who can adapt quickly and easily as the “To Do” list changes frequently each day.
- The position does require some physicality, such as standing up and assembling trophies, etc., and occasionally helping to unload truck (rarely does something weigh more than 25 lbs. or so).
The starting salary for this hourly position is $12.00/hour, and after the introductory/trial period could increase to $12.50/hour.
The company does offer a Simple IRA match program.
I am looking for a full time person, but would be willing to consider someone who wants to work 30 - 34 hours a week.. The position will also mandate working one Saturday morning per month (9 until noon) Overtime during the months of May and June would be required.
I am looking for someone who will stay with this position for the long term; this is not a short-term job. The position does require work at our store, so working at home isn't an option.
Please forward your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why we should interview you.
Crown Trophy is conveniently located at IH 10 W, in the Colonnade Shopping center next to Fuddruckers.
Production Supervisor, (Quitman, GA)
Crown Health Care Laundry, a well-established and growing linen services company with plants in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and expansion into South Carolina, has an immediate opening for a full time production supervisor in our plant located in Quitman, GA.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR WORK 10-12 HOURS A DAY IN A FAST PACED, HIGH TEMPERTURE ENVIRONEMENT.
This is a great job for anyone with supervisory skills and who is self-driven. The primary purpose of the production supervisor is to ensure effective, safe, and cast efficient staff management for various departments within the plant.
Must be able to: Lead staff daily/weekly production goals though efficient production processes; Exhibit sound leadership; Fill in and assist with any position as needed to ensure that production goals are met, this includes tie-out, production positions, etc. Work in constant collaboration with engineering to maintain equipment; work in collaboration with the service department to consistently meet their needs through complete tie-outs and timely response to urgent service request; Uphold a genuine regard for safety by ensuring that safety committee meetings are held monthly on relevant topics; Track and communicate necessary information to employees regarding production targets, and achievements; Responsible for product quality; handle administrative duties as needed.
The ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without an accommodation; At least 3 years supervisory experience in a related production environment; solid leadership acumen; has succeeded at a job that requires attention to detail, flourishing in a fast pace and measuring/communicating results; exceptional internal collaboration skills; solid computer skills. Along with skills listed above, the candidate must be hands on and goal oriented. The laundry industry is a just-in-time business, meaning surprises can and do pop up all the time. This is not a job for the easily frustrated.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.crownlaundry.com. Interested candidates please email resume. No phone calls. Crown Health Care Laundry offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Crown is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Welder - Fabrication Shop
1st shift hours:
Monday through Friday: 6:00am-2:45pm
(Subject to change at company’s discretion)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in family practice, pediatrics, and OB/GYN
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist Machinist with various tasks.
Perform MIG, TIG and Arc welding depending on types of metal and job.
Fabricate a wide variety of metal structures from oral directions, sketches, drawing and blueprints.
Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses etc.
Shape metal material over anvil, block, or other form, using hand tools.
Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, smooth surfaces using hand tools and portable power tools.
Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products.
Help R&D department with various projects which include prototyping.
Maintain safe work environment
Other duties may be assigned
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
High School degree, GED or higher
Basic mechanical aptitude (read tape measurements, some machine shop skills)
Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
Study and interpret assembly instructions.
Attention to detail
Ability to lift more than 50 pounds
Ability to retain information
Follow both written and verbal instructions
This position will spend 95% of the time in a manufacturing environment. During time spent in the manufacturing plant, this position is subject to moderate noise levels, very light dust, high and low temperatures and other standard elements of a manufacturing environment.
Crown Automotive Group in louisville is looking to hire a title clerk
- data entry.
-automobile registration at the county clerk office.
-follow up with customer for their registration
the job required is a full time job for more information please email us.
Class A CDL Driver - Owner Operator
Call 844-809-8869 to Get Started
- Very Competitive Rates
- Fuel Surcharge and Purchase Programs
- Base Plate Program
- Permit Program
- Fuel Cards
- Roadside Assistance
- Qualcomm Satellite Communications
- Paperless Logs
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- 12 months experience
- Hazmat Endorsement
Call 844-809-8869 to Get Started
We are seeking a CDL Driver's with oilfield experience in the Eagle Ford and Permian Basin to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight in Midland and San Antonio. Ability to be home every night!
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Eagle Ford & Permian Basin
- Must have smart phone, able to send text and email from phone, and ability to dispatch via email on phone
- Commercial driver's license
- Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment Drug Test and DOT Physical
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst
Real Estate Acquisitions
Small suburban office arm of large, privately-owned family company seeks real estate acquisition analyst to support key executives in on-going efforts to acquire land for community development and place capital with nascent land development partners throughout the U.S.
Acquisition Analyst will provide portfolio management support and opportunity assessment for current land assets and potential land acquisition/investment candidates through critical market research and sophisticated proforma financial analysis. The position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment.
Excellent opportunity for professional development.
- Work with market research consultants to perform market research on current target markets. Current target markets include Austin, San Antonio, Tucson, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Seattle, Indianapolis, Denver and Tampa.
- Identify potential new U.S. markets for investment
- Provide first-line cash flow analysis for land acquisition investments
- Assist in the underwriting of potential investments, including in the review of municipal zoning, development and taxing district agreements
- Assist in securing project entitlements (zoning, utility agreements, permits)
- Collect, analyze and report on key housing and economic statistics of target markets.
- Prepare new, and update existing, Market Comparison Reports and Top Ten Land Acquisition Candidate Reports. Distribute to team with comment on a regular basis.
- Create presentation packages in conjunction with the V.P. and Director of Community Development and provide advanced administrative report
- Actively seek to develop an understanding of the land development industry in order to provide strategic insight to entire team.
- Track existing partnership performance as it relates to revenues, development expenses and builder performance for compliance with Master Plan budgets.
Education: Undergraduate degree, preferably in economics, business, real estate, finance or construction/engineering
Years of Experience: 1-7 years of analytic experience. Looking for the right skill set and a developing passion for the real estate industry
Minimum Knowledge/Skills Required
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Intellectual curiosity for the development industry and a willing to learn all aspects of our business
- Advanced financial analytic skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of professional maturity and integrity coupled with a strong work ethic
- Ability to remain discreet and confidential
- Team player, ability to work well with a variety of co-workers
- A humble attitude – no job is too menial to undertake and volunteer for. We are a small, highly driven team
- Willing to Travel periodically
Compensation: $80,000-100,000 depending upon experience
Benefits: Health insurance, defined benefits pension plan, profit sharing, vacation, bonus potential
For confidential consideration please send resume and salary history to Sharon Krohn firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include “Acquisitions” in the subject line.
IMG-Crown is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
- Perform day-to-day activities related to financial planning, payroll, billing and recordkeeping
- Support physical distribution and logistics, within our organization
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing and budget tracking
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Experience using QuickBooks and have some basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
- Knowledgeable with MS Excel
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!