Crown Wheel Assembler Job Description Sample
Communications Lead, Crown Family Philanthropies
Crown Family Philanthropies
In this exciting period of growth and strategic development, Crown Family Philanthropies (CFP) is searching for a Communications Lead to help convey the social impact of its work. While focused primarily on internal stakeholders, the position offers the opportunity to shape new approaches and contribute significantly to the foundation’s overall mission and social change efforts.
The Communications Lead will lead communications strategy development and implementation for CFP, provide support for CFP staff and family members related to philanthropic activities, and coordinate cross-departmental collaboration with communications staff in the Family Services department. As the family grows (in its members and geographic reach), CFP is expanding opportunities for family members to participate in grantmaking, engage with collaborative philanthropic work, and conduct their own charitable giving. The Communications Lead will play a significant role in these efforts, providing a critical connection between CFP staff, Family Services staff, Board members, and individual family members.
The Communications Lead must be comfortable in a collaborative team environment, reporting to the CFP Director of Family Engagement and working closely with program and operations staff. The ideal candidate will be creative, intelligent, and highly skilled at succinctly and powerfully conveying sensitive and complex topics with multiple stakeholders. In addition, the top candidate will be adept at using technology to develop and implement communications strategies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead communications strategy development and implementation by working with staff and family to prototype, refine, and maintain internal and external foundation communications
- Develop graphic presentations, narrative descriptions, data visualizations, and information graphics to convey grantmaking strategies and impact to Board members, committee members, family, staff, and other stakeholders
- Serve as a member of the CFP Family Engagement team to ensure a comprehensive, multi-faceted communications strategy that furthers CFP goals of family engagement and social impact
- Collaborate with the CFP Family Engagement team in the development, maintenance, and content creation within the family engagement technology portal
- Support and facilitate participation by 4G family members in the 4G Fund, philanthropy education modules, and directed giving program; collaborate with other CFP staff to develop support and training materials for these efforts
- Encourage family participation, eligibility, and interests in CFP committees and activities
- Identify trends (including technology, design, communications) and lead staff efforts to create communications that align with Foundation needs: websites, applications, annual reports, portfolio overviews/scans, committee and family presentations, employee manual, etc.`
- Work with grantees and internal/external stakeholders to develop customized donor recognition projects and provide guidance pertaining to funder acknowledgements
- Participate in departmental development by playing central role in the onboarding of new employees and serving as advisor or team lead for implementation of new management/communications tools
- Experience developing and implementing various technology platforms to communicate to internal and external audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to listen and synthesize multiple inputs, and work with highly sensitive information
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design, data visualization, and information graphics
- Engagement or experience with the nonprofit sector or family-based enterprises, including volunteering
- Experienced in detailed project management
- Able to conceive high level strategy and align tactical needs creatively and effectively
- Superb organizational skills including ability to prioritize agendas
- Able to work and problem-solve independently and in groups
- Knowledge of nonprofit organizations and nonprofit management
Chassis Product Engineer - Wheel - 783
Location Auburn Hills, Michigan
This position will be responsible for the design, development, timing and production release of Wheel and Wheel Trim systems. Other responsibilities include quality improvements, cost reduction, weight reduction, efficiency improvements and communicating technical product status to management.
- BSME or BSCE from an ABET accredited University. Exposure to Wheels, Wheel Finish, Wheel Trim, Wheel Assembly; Paint background, chrome plating.
- Will consider entry-level to experienced candidates. 1 -3 years experience for entry-level, of which can include internships and co-ops. Must have a GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Chassis system/component engineering experience in Wheel, Wheel Trim, or Wheel Finish.
- Plating or painting experience is a desired plus.- Solid understanding of system/component design/development. Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R).
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). General understanding of NX, TeamCenter and CoDeP -Other
- * Self-starter with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- -Will be required to travel. 0-20%, domestic and international (combined).
-Will be required to drive a company car. Must have a valid driver's licence and clean driving record.
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Assembler - Day Shift (6:20Am - 2:50Pm)
If you are a person who pays attention to detail, can show up to work every day with a good attitude, and appreciates stability and loyalty in the work place- this is the opportunity for you!
This is an excellent 90 day contract to hire, with 100% paidfull medical benefits, 401k, and 20 days of PTO upon hire.
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:20 AM - 2:50 PM
Assemble and test medical devices and related products in accordance with documented work instructions and procedures.
- Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space.
- Report to work on time, including returning from breaks and lunch periods.
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures per the LSI Solutions Employee Manual.
- Participate in periodic cleaning activities.
- Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
- Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task,minimize interruptions of work.
- Package and/or prepare all medical devices for sterilization.
- Keep accurate daily reporting of labor.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Assembler - 3Rd Shift
3rd shift position working Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 80-100 lbs
Assembler - 1St Shift
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team. We are seeking someone with experience in wood-working, assembling, finishing and sanding of furniture.
Team culture is incredibly important, so above all we need people who are motivated, hard-working, reliable and excited about building and finishing furniture.
- High School diploma and/or GED
- 1+ years experience with wood working, construction and/or assembly experience
- Experience using a table saw, staple gun, tape measure and similar type equipment/tools
- Excellent shop math skills
- Ability to work off of shop drawings and blueprints to determine product specifications to build and assemble
- Ability to lift 60+ lbs. regularly
Pay (DOE) $11-12/hr
Medical Device Assembler In Temecula, CA
Our client is a large medical device company and they are looking for a Medical Device Assembler for their plant in Temecula, CA. You would be assembling incoming commodities and sub-assemblies for conformance to applicable drawings and specifications. First shift is available.
Small hand-tool assembly such as calipers and gauges
Experience with electro-mechanical assembly and subassembly
14.00 / h negotiable depending on level of experience
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass background check
- Must have proof of HS diploma or GED (e.g. hard copy of diploma or transcript are acceptable)
- Must have minimum 1 year prior experience with small hand-tool assembly
- This is a long-term contract with benefits available from the staffing agency Collaborative, LLC.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
Production Assemblers & Workers
Hiring for Colorado Springs, Colorado and surrounding area only. Relocation not offered.
Current positions open:
2nd Shift Welder
More positions have come open that include electrical and mechanical assembly. These positions require reading a tape measure, hand tools skills, capability to create and install wiring, assembling of mechanical and electrical parts. Riveting, drilling. Excellent skill level with manual labor in a fast paced environment is required. Cross training into multiple levels of the company and projects in both traffic signs and gas price signs.
We are looking to hire experienced hard workers including electronic, electrical and mechanical assemblers, who are capable of applying their skills to multiple types of projects. Skills test upon interview, immediate hire with drug and background clearance. Competitive pay, 1st and 2nd shift positions available. Shift differential pay for 2nd shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Depending upon the position can include;
Selects equipment, plans layout, assembles and completes.
Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together. Rivets and drills as needed per project.
Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
Assembles parts by bolting and riveting, creates wires, assembles wiring, installs wiring or electronics.
Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
Work with team or alone, with little to no supervision. Hand tools and machine work.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education/Experience: Depending upon the position, no experience up to: one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We have a position for you. First priority to fill is 2nd shift which works 4 PM to Midnight.
Competitive Benefits Package including Holiday and PTO.
Job Title: Light Industrial - Assembler 2
Pay shall be:
$11.00 per hour for hires with experience.
$10.50 per hour for high school grad’s with no experience.
Steel-toed shoes required for 1st day
Basic Function: Under general supervision, performs tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require a thorough knowledge of assembly techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment. Works from engineering drawings, rough sketches, manuals or verbal instructions.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Under general supervision, perform basic and complex assembly, wiring, and erection of products and systems.
Read and interpret engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
Devise and utilize nonstandard procedures.
May assign and check work of lower level personnel.
May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality procedures and policies.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Complexity of Tasks: Follow standard practices and procedures in resolving basic and complex problems.
Decisions are usually based on established precedents and may affect quality and accuracy to a degree. Errors may result in lost time and rework.
High School degree or equivalent is required. Additional experience of 2-5 years of related experience in assembly is desirable, but not essential.
Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments. Capable of reading and interpreting Engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
San Marcos, CA 92078
$13-$15 per hour
6am-4:30pm- 4/10 schedule
Working in the Production Department this position will be responsible to perform the manufacturing electro/mechanical functions.
- Pot, stuff, cure sensors into assemblies per work orders
- Prepare effective reports and presentation of departmental information
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Solder electronic sensor, connectors, solder cups
- Solder electronic components to circuit boards.
- Read and interpret assembly drawings and work instructions (ops drawings and process sheets)
- Initial or stamp completed work on routing step documentation.
- Perform insulation resistance test, bonding tests, hi-pot/dielectric tests.
- Perform continuity test using hand held DVM.
- Perform functionality tests using test beds.
- 2 or more year’s prior work experience in an Electro/Mechanical assembly environment.
- Able to solder small wire and connector joints.
- Able to read and interpret drawings, operations instructions and wiring diagrams.
- Prior experience working in a controlled environment utilizing lot traceability is preferred.
- Must be able to use handheld Multi-meters, temperature devices
- Prior experience and knowledge of Dielectric, Insulation resistance and bonding tests a plus.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident alien.
Level 3 Assembler
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembles, inspects, and packages a variety of products and related components and accessories.
- Will assemble some components using mechanical aids such as presses, jigs, etc.
- As required, uses hand or power tools, soldering irons, packaging equipment, etc. to complete assignment.
- In accordance with job directions and dimensional drawings, retrieves components and/or supplies from designated area and sets up work area.
- Moves completed work to assigned location.
- Completes required job control, inventory, and related reports.
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Provides guidance to less experienced assemblers in job setup, proper technique, safe work habits, etc.
- Trains associates and demonstrates proper procedures and practices.
- Employee is responsible for determining if he/she has adequate information and materials to complete task as directed.
- Questions regarding equipment operation, materials, assembly methods, etc. are referred to the Assembly lead.
- As needed for the specific assignment, may have to use hand tools or operate bench mounted power assist tools (e.g. presses, etc.) to complete work assignment.
- Will use fork lifts, pallet jacks, rolling storage units, or other materials moving equipment, etc. to move raw materials and finished goods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve
- Must be familiar with load testing.
- Must be familiar with mechanical assemblies
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of calipers
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of manufacturing/assembly experience.
- Must be able to buddy lift up to 75 lbs or use material handling equipment as necessary
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs, stand and walk for long periods of time of up to 10 hours.
- Required skills include ability to read and understand dimensional drawings and assembly diagrams.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, and hearing protectors. While performing the essential functions of the job, the employee will be exposed to the elements (i.e., cold and/or hot weather).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Life Insurance
- and more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!