Crownpoint Job Description Sample
SLP Travel Job - Speech Language Pathologist - Master's Degree Require
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
Seasonal Retail Cosmetics/Fragrances Associate, Part Time: The Oaks
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
Telemarketing Outbound Calling
We are a fun and fast growing business and we are on a mission to improve
the lives of people. Our organization has helped 1000s of folks over the
yrs to change their lives for the greater, so in turn we are looking for
All those who are passionate about helping others. This is a perfect
part time or full time opportunity for students or many others looking to
supplement their income in a fun and creative setting. We offer
various shift hours, flexible hours and a base, plus commission, and
bonus layout that enables you to set your income
PLEASE APPLYAT: JOBSDATA.INFO
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to take notes in an organized manner a must
Attention to detail
Typing 35-50 wpm
Ability to function in a team environment
Ability to work productively and successfully to fulfill deadlines and quotas
Reps avg. $850-$1600 a week Based on Hours worked
PLEASE APPLYAT: => JOBSDATA.INFO
i0khxuVj8NdwIhz2 Category: Sales , Keywords: Sales Representative
Cdl-A Regional Conestoga Company Truck Driver
At Fraley & Schilling, Regional CDL-A Flatbed Conestoga, or “Flex Truck Driver”, can haul it all!
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed Conestoga truck driver jobs open now that offer outstanding guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. That’s how you know Fraley & Schilling is the place where every driver matters!
Our benefits package includes:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Earnings boost opportunity:
If you know other CDL-A truck drivers that might like to join us, get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get started in our Regional Conestoga division today: Fill out our short form now
CDL A Veteran On The Job Training Programs
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
So whether you served our country several years ago or a few days ago, we believe every veteran deserves to work with a team that has your back- and a company that has your future. That's why we don't just take pride in our veterans- we take care of them.
If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, take a closer look at Averitt. Whatever branch you're coming from, whatever knowledge you bring to the table, we can't wait to put your experience to work, and your mind at ease.
In fact we're committed to hiring twelve hundred or more veterans by the year 2020. Nearly 2,000 veterans are already at ease with us and we're always looking to grow that number.
How the On-The-Job Training (OJT) program works:
Must have previously served in the U.S. military or a family member with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available. To check to see if you have available benefits, please visit https://www.va.gov/vaforms/search_action.asp?FormNo=22-1990&tkey=&Action=Search or call 888-442-4551. It could take the V.A. approximately 90 days to determine eligibility.
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
If you qualify for the Post 9/11 GI benefits, you are eligible to get up to 12 monthly payments from the V.A. while you receive on-the-job training.
Everyone participating in this program will receive 5 weeks behind the wheel training, the remaining 47 weeks you will work with a mentor & leadership for follow-up training/ communication.
Eligible veterans will complete all required paperwork during orientation. Benefit checks are paid directly from the Department of Veteran Affairs, not Averitt, usually 4-6 weeks after training begins.
Eligible to earn up to $1,140 per month tax free using your available Post 9/11 GI Bill funds PLUS your weekly Averitt paycheck PLUS up to $4,800 tuition/transition bonus from Averitt (paid weekly)!
Military Student Training Program:
Must have a valid CDL-A with Post 9/11 GI benefits available.
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- You will be paid $600/ week for the first 5-weeks of behind the wheel training.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Get Home Nightly!
Are you tired of driving over the road? Summitt Trucking may have the perfect local opportunity for you!
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating as a family-owned business, Summit understands the value of treating our drivers like family.
Local CDL-A Truck Driver positions are filled as needed and drivers enjoy:
$18-$22 per hour
$.50 raises every 6 months
Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
Start getting home nightly! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Technical Support Manager
Arrow POS is a rapidly growing company who develops full-featured restaurant point-of-sale software systems encompassing in-store operations, online ordering, and enterprise reporting. We are a nationally marketed company with installations across the country.
Our Mission is to provide superior software features coupled with an unsurpassed customer experience. We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Manager to lead our Support Team.
The Support Manager is responsible for the performance and operation of the Technical Support team and will ensure that the team's business and service-related goals are met. This role facilitates the creation of service-related documents, training, accountability, and whatever else is needed to ensure the best of class support for our clients.
The position is based out of Crown Point, Indiana. Some travel may be required for installations and trade shows.
What you will be doing:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Technical Support team, including trend analysis, setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring goals are achieved.
- Ensure all client’s issues are expediently addressed, resolved, and documented with ticket notes.
- Assist other team members with escalated support requests as necessary, either by coaching the team member or by assuming responsibility for the request.
- Understand & deliver established service level agreements.
- Take ownership of escalated issues that may require leadership in a client contact from onset of issue through resolution.
- To occasionally step in and take tech support shifts to stay in touch with the temperature of our clients
- Actively raise issues and recommend improvements to programming and management.
- Personnel Development (conduct weekly meetings, set objectives, document appraisals, monitor performance, take disciplinary action as necessary).
- Develop individual team members’ technical abilities by training on our product(s) and distributing general IT knowledge.
- Develop overall team knowledge by conducting team training and creating reinforcement documents.
- Create an environment that attracts and retains talent through employee development, engagement, and regular performance feedback.
- Develop, improve, and maintain both inventory and RMA systems with reporting to management
- Participate in departments strategic planning and special projects as assigned.
- Provide performance data to senior management to assess and take corrective actions as necessary based on the data analysis process.
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships including sales, development, implementation, account management, and upper management.
- Interview and hire prospective candidates.
- Work to ensure that customer satisfaction is always our highest priority.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, similar field or equivalent technical support experience.
- 5 years experience in a technical support environment with 3 + years’ experience in department supervision or management role.
- Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills.
- Must be able to adjust to changing priorities and interruptions.
- Must be able to maintain a can-do spirit and consistently demonstrate a positive attitude toward the work, fellow employees, and customers.
- Professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Strong analytical/creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of driving results and improving service results in a technical support environment.
- Ability to build a team, set strategic direction, grow their knowledge base and productivity of team members and deliver results aligned with company objectives.
- Effectively train team members on our products and various IT subject matters.
- Experience supporting Windows and web-based applications.
- Experience with Internet and/or Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, Network Security, etc.).
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Windows Server variants
Due to continued growth, Adams Remco is seeking a sales representative to join our team of hardworking employees. We help local companies improve the efficiency of their office technology while cutting costs. We're in need of a professional, equipped with strong communication skills to work with an array of businesses.
Account executives will manage a territory that consists of existing accounts while also establishing new business accounts. The executive will act as a business consultant with clients and prospects to improve their technology. Qualifications include:
- Professional appearance
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Willingness to succeed
- Ability to speak with and influence C-level contacts (CEO, CFO,etc)
- Working knowledge of business processes and finances
- History of selling office equipment, printing solutions, document management software or high tech industry experience is a plus but not required
Seventy plus year old family owned business based in South Bend, Indiana, with four additional Indiana, three Michigan, and four Florida district offices marketing office equipment and technology . Over 200 employees contribute to our continuous growing business of providing the very latest in office technology. Originally thought of as a copy machine company, Adams Remco has developed into a leader in our industry. Maintaining the highest of standards in providing technology to our customers with unparalleled PERSONAL service and attention, Adams Remco and Adams Remco Professional Service ( the IT arm of our corporation) seek only qualified individuals who have the desire to support and service our vast quantity of clients. Customers from the medical, legal, educational, manufacturing, retail, advertising, government, any aspect of business that use office equipment, computers, the internet, printers, electronic document storage, and more seek out Adams Remco. Adams Remco maintains the highest standards for our customers and strive to provide the VERY LATEST TECHNOLOGY to our clients.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!