Crude Oil Treater Job Description Sample
Truck Driver - Class A CDL - Crude Oil Hauling
Reynolds Energy Transport is a professionally renowned crude oil hauling company. We are looking for immediate hires in the South Texas area. We offer competitive benefits packages, with a NEW INCREASE IN PAY, and a SIGN-ON BONUS, that pays $1,250.00 the second week of work, along with Quarterly Bonuses. Load pay is percentage based, and there is no shortage of work. Home Daily, with a Rotating Schedule.
* Documenting and handling the safe transport of crude oil products between facilities
* Must submit and maintain DVIR and inspection reports
* Must be able to test and measure product samples, BS&W, and API measurements
* Compliance with all safety and security industry standards
* Responsible for maintaining reliable communication with dispatch, supervisors, and other employees
* Medical/RX, Telemedicine 24/7, Dental, Vision, Group Term Life/AD&D (at no cost to full-time employees)
* Voluntary Term Life (option)
* Health Saving Accounts (HSA) (option)
* Sign-On, Retention Bonus (that pays $1,250.00 the second week of work)
* Quarterly Bonuses
* Referral Bonus
* Paid Trainee & Trainer Time
* Holiday & Vacation Pay
* Professional Uniform Service
* New, Top of the line Equipment
* Class A CDL
* Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
* Clean MVR
* 3 Months Crude Oil Hauling Experience
* 2 Yrs. Minimum Driving Experience
* Must Pass Fit Test
* Must pass company pre-employment road test, drug and alcohol screenings
* High School or Equivalent
Our company is anchored in San Antonio but our fleet of trucks and terminals reach well beyond the state of Texas. Reynolds Nationwide has deep expertise in handling diverse freight in a safe, hygienic, efficient and timely process.
If you love the call of the open road as much as we do, we’d love to hear from you. When you are hired at Reynolds Nationwide, you aren’t just enlisting in a job, you’re joining a business that views each individual as part of the family. In addition to good pay, bonuses, and benefits, you’ll find that Reynolds offers a spirit of camaraderie and an uncommon appreciation for employees.
Driver - Crude Oil (Pleasanton)
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products is ranked 104th on the FORTUNE 500 and has approximately 6,900 employees. Enterprise’s large, integrated portfolio of operationally and geographically diverse assets, highlighted by its approximately 49,000-mile pipeline network, serves as the foundation for organic growth opportunities. The partnership’s service offerings include pipeline transportation and gathering, natural gas processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, import/export capabilities and marketing. Enterprise also has a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. Additionally, energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products by putting their skills to work in exciting new growth areas, developing markets and pursuing innovative solutions for meeting the needs of customers and promote energy security for the country. The Driver
- Crude Oil responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Measures crude oil in accordance with Enterprise measurement policy at the lease.
Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by gauge line, S&W determination by sampling, sample analysis, and custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the unload station.
Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise company vehicle policies.
Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
Complete and turn in paperwork in at timely manor as required by Enterprise.
Properly represent company to customers and general public.
Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise procedures. The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
Be able to read, write and understand English.
One year verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
Must possess a current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement.
Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs.
Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concept such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions if required.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret variety of technical instructions.
- Crude Oil (Pleasanton)*
Product Line Leader / Crude Oil
Title: Product Line Leader / Crude Oil
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES This position is responsible for the development and addition of key account business for a specific Cargo product line. The Product Line Leader will increase the value of Intertek to key account customers by training local branches of customer specific needs, mentor personnel to identify and proactively resolve problems and align local branches and key stakeholders to cohesively support the customer.
REPORTING STRUCTURE This position reports to the Director of Sales. EXAMPLES OF WORK Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive. · Provide strategic vision for product line. · Provide coaching and professional development to team-members in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills. · Accountable for meeting/exceeding product line revenue targets quarterly and annually · Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines. · Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty. · Perform ongoing market research specific to product line. · Proactively engage with Regional Sales to drive product line growth in existing customer base. · Engage with technical operations to ensure capability and capacity exist to deliver the business of today we well as the business of tomorrow. · Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. · Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management. · Identify and develop existing and new business opportunities. · Support large-scale product line projects that incorporate a proactive an innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives within the assigned branches. · Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts for designated product line. · Support initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes. · Train local branches on product line and product account specifics. · Mentor local branch without owning the projects themselves in order to ensure the steps, tracking and expectations are consistent and meet success identified for growth of business within product line. · Identify and review lessons learned from problem resolutions with local branches, International Coordinators, Regional Cargo Sales and Analytical Assessment Team. · Identify past and current claim issues and create and train branch personnel and team members on key account claim prevention models. · Other duties as needed. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor’s degree plus eight years of experience or equivalent. · Minimum five years of business development experience. · In depth knowledge of product line. · Strong track record of achieving sales successes with major organizations · Established relationships with key accounts. · Ability to effectively communicate and achieve results thru mentoring various departmental personnel. · Ability to travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities · Able to think strategically and creatively to develop new and innovative ideas on how to penetrate the Customer. · Demonstrates strong and effective presentation skills. · Builds constructive and effective relationships with branch personnel, Regional Sales, International Coordination and Analytical Assessment team. · Solves problems, shares information, works towards goals and builds morale. · Demonstrates strong capabilities in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Explorer. ABOUT INTERTEK Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential.
We offer medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran’s status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. LI-CL
Auto req ID: 13807BR
Country: United States
State or Province: Texas
Recycle Oil And Or Crude Oil Driver
Firebird Bulk Carriers, Inc. is seeking experienced Crude Oil & Recycle Oil drivers in the Humble, Texas area. Competitive pay with good benefits. Newer Equipment, E-logs and Electronic Ticketing
Minimum 1 year crude oil experience
Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement
Verifiable 3 years driving experience
No more than 1 ticket in last 3 years and current medical card
Pass DOT drug test and background check.
CDL Class A Crude Oil Truck Driver With X Endorsement
GULFMARK ENERGY, a crude oil marketing and transportation company, operating along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast in West Texas, Louisiana, and Michigan is looking for CDL Class A Crude Oil Truck Drivers with an X-Endorsement to join our team.
Our CDL Class A Crude Oil Haulers Receive the Following Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus (must meet criteria)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Safety Bonuses
CDL Class A Crude Oil Hauler
- Must be at least 22 years of age (Minimum age requirement)
- Must possess a current CDL Class A with an X endorsement
- *Must have a TWIC Card (in applicable districts)
- Must not have had more than one (1) moving violation during the three (3) years immediately prior to the application
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Driver must be able to qualify physically and obtain a Medical Examiner’s Certificate
- Must be able to do all physical requirements of the job
CDL Class A Crude Oil Hauler Essential Functions:
- Pre-trip and post-trip of equipment (checking oil, water, lights, tires, etc.)
- Maintain driver log and paperwork
- Drive 18-Wheeler Tractor and Semi-Trailer
- Load and unload hazardous materials from tankers following all safety requirements
- Gauge and test crude oil in lease tank to determine if crude is acceptable
- Loading crude (hooking up hoses, setting meters and prepare the run ticket)
- After loading crude oil and valves are closed, gauge the lease tank again and complete run ticket
- Unloading crude oil at pipeline facility (gauge surge tank, set meters, hook up hose, open valves, unloads into surge tank approx. 436 BBL tank, unhook hoses, close valve, put hose back into hose tubes, climb surge tank and gauge)
- Fuel and lubricate truck and trailer
- Be familiar and able to comply with all applicable federal, state, local and company rules and regulations that are in accordance with safe operations of cargo tank motor vehicle.
If you meet the above requirements for our CDL Class A Crude Oil Truck Driver with an X-Endorsement apply to join our team today!
Earn Great Pay & Benefits like: Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k and More!
Must have at least 1 year recent (in past 3yrs) CDL driving experience with an X-endorsement. Tanker a plus!
Accounting Supervisor - Crude Oil
Solstice Consulting Group is seeking an Accounting Supervisor - Crude Oil for its energy client located in Southwest Houston.
This individual is responsible for collecting and analyzing data relevant to the pricing and taxation of crude purchases for each property owner and lease to produce accurate payments to owners, operators, and regulatory agencies. This position works closely with the lease crude acquisition team and field office personnel to ensure efficient handling of business growth and unusual transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the accounting field
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory position preferred
- Previous lease crude experience and / or experience dealing with government regulations
- Experience with Bolo system is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, SOX, and internal controls
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong PC and software programs (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.) skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities
- Fluent English, oral and written communication required
- Supervise crude accounting team to ensure adequate delegation of duties and high performance
- Ensure accurate allocation of funds for lease crude purchases to interest owners and taxing agencies, and reconcile reports to ensure that all funds are accounted for. Process payments timely and accurately, and transmit payment files to bank websites
- Properly value lease crude purchases by updating pricing information by operator and lease based on correspondence from field representatives and management
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries and account reconciliations for all lease crude activities and accurately reconcile Bolo reports to Oracle general ledger
- Review and/or compile various lease crude reports for distribution to management, field offices, and crude representatives
- Process any necessary manual owner adjustments to their payable balances
- Support annual 1099 process
- Perform monthly review of unitized lease allocations
- Interpret, analyze, and review IRS regulations, and state tax codes related to crude oil payments to make sure appropriate procedures are being followed
- Provide cash projections to Finance for lease crude payments
- Assist Owner Relations team with timely resolution of owner inquiries
- Set measurable objectives and goals for staff and cross train when possible
- Regularly communicate with supervisor on work progress, concerns and questions
- Lease crude purchases are valued correctly to ensure accurate payment
- Lease crude payments to interest owners are timely and accurate
- Agency reports are completed timely and accurately according to regulations
- General ledger accurately reflects lease crude activity
- Professional and timely response to all requests made by external and internal customers
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
BASE SALARY OF $85K - $98K DOE PLUS UP TO 20% BONUS AND FULL BENEFITS
Crude Oil Owner/Operator
Immediate openings. We are seeking a Crude Oil Owner/Operators to join our team ASAP! Our core values include Safety, Honesty, Integrity, Communication and Loyalty. Compensation is 85% of your trucks' gross revenue. Must have your own truck and 407 crude trailer. There is much more work than we have trucks for, apply now!
- Testing oil to ensure marketability of oil at lease site
- Safe operation of truck and trailer with crude oil load from lease site to market
- Ability to load and unload crude oil safely
- Properly track and document drivers and dispatch logs
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before, during and after daily use
- Must have your own truck and 407 crude trailer
- Must have minimum 2 years' verifiable OTR experience - however, if no oil experience will train
- Commercial driver's license - Class A with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Ability to handle physical workload - lifting 50 lbs regularly
- Strong work ethic
- Fuel card available if needed
Vacuum Truck And Crude Oil Haulers **Multi Skilled Drivers Wanted**
Wanted Multi-Skilled Driver (South Texas Area/Greater Corpus Christi)
The Maker's Oil Corporation is a Crude Oil Hauling, Tank Cleaning and Maritime Service Company and is looking to hire 2-3 multi-skilled drivers who have oilfield experience operating vacuum trucks and crude tanker trucks. Also, preferred but not required on: end dump, flat bed, roll off, and winch. Depending on your location/residence in South Texas, we may allow you to take the tractor/trailer home each evening.
Current HazMat, Med Card, TWIC Card, Vacuum Truck experience, Crude Tanker Truck experience.
If you meet the above criteria and want to know more, call Todd (361) 813-3067 or reply to email and send us your resume.
Cdl-A Crude Oil Hauler - North Dakota
We are looking for CDL-A Crude Oil Haulers to join our team!
Positions available in Stanley, Williston, and Watford ND.
- Robust Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Pay
- Consistent Work
- Additional Compensation for night drivers
- Company Housing Available
- Robust benefits package
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Class A CDL: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Class A CDL
- Current Medical Card
Crude Oil Hauler
The Crude Oil Driver operates a truck and trailer to deliver crude oil from one destination to another. This position is responsible for the proper and efficient completion of assigned duties and operation of the vehicle, within company policy.
- Load and unloads tanker with crude oil, adhering to all company and governmental regulations.
- Operates semi-truck with one or two trailers according to company policies and state/federal laws.
- Transports load over required route to proper destination, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness and replaces gaskets, nozzles and other related articles as necessary.
- Performs safety inspections on trucks, equipment and/or facilities as required.
- Maintains miscellaneous daily service duties such as checking oil, water, fuel, tires and tank-related items.
- Class A CDL with tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- Must be 21 or older for any position requiring a CDL.
- Three-year tanker or five-year tractor trailer experience or combination of such experience in preferably in oilfield terrain.
- Clean MVR with no DUI/DWI convictions, no more than three moving violations in the last five years and no more than one moving violation in the last 12 months.
- Have current medical card, preferably OSHA 10 or Safeland and H2S certifications
- Have experience driving an 18-speed transmission – must pass a drive test
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and successfully complete a background check.
- Commission-based compensation with $1000 sign-on bonus.
- Ability to earn up to 31% of barrel rate and ancillary charges.
- 3% of barrel rate for housing allowance
- 2% Night Differential
- Uniforms and PPE provided except Footwear.
- Eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and short- and long-term disability insurance after 60 days of employment. Company pays for some insurance.
- 401K program
- Flexible Work Scheduled
- Start accruing PTO from day one
- Paid training & Orientation
- Paid hourly for meetings
- In house mechanic and shop
- Back home daily
- Electronic Logs
A member of the Prairie Companies, Prairie Field Services is the leader in oilfield hauling and logistics throughout the Bakken and Powder River Basins. A solutions provider with a proven track record, Prairie Field Services is dedicated to delivering superior service with a commitment to safety. Field operations, including repair and maintenance, are located in Watford City, North Dakota and Casper, Wyoming with operations in Cheyenne, Gillette & Wamsutter, WY.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!