Cruiser Job Description Sample
Cruise Image Recognition Specialist
All Aboard! Part-Time Cruise Image Recognition Specialists needed for International Cruise line!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider has part-time openings in your area. We are offering a $250.00 bonus after 90-days on the job for candidates with a "D" Security License and/or a TWIC Card!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in the Port Canaveral, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
Able to verbally de-escalate situations
Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
The desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARSSM
Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
Flexible schedule and locations
Live industry-leading Image Recognition Certification
Requirements to address prior to applying:
Must be 18 years or older
Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
Must have a valid TWIC Card and Security D License
Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
Must have reliable transportation
Must be a citizen or permanent resident
Leverage various types of technology for security screening
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Cruise Travel Agent
Apply only if you are able to work on-site in our office in Flemington N.J. Remote work is not a possibility.
Job available starting in October 2017 in the Flemington office. Remote work is not a possibility. Salary 45K plus commission.
Must live within 30 miles of
Cruise and group travel planner- minimum five years relevant industry experience.
Airfare Advisor - Travel Agency / Cruise Line
Airfare Advisor-Travel Agency/Cruise Line $15-16hr Depending On Experience
We are looking for a strong customer service airfare representative with strong communication skills to handle inbound calls servicing and accommodating air flights for their cruise booking. Must be able to quote & accurately book airfare in a timely manner as well as insure all air charges are accurate and correctly reflected on all invoices. Knowledge of Sabre or Apollo GDS system preferred.HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA REQUIRED. Experience in the travel industry preferred. Excellent communication skills++
- Take incoming calls from reservations/consumer/travel agents
- Secures air booking per request and contacted rates, accurately books/prices all contract type bookings/fares.
- Communicates to custom air passengers of Viking River Cruises air policies and procedures.
- Quotes and collects additional fees and adds to booking
- Re-check stored fares in bookings and add these as needed.
- Work airline schedule changes, and advise guest as necessary.
- Makes outbound customer service calls when required
- Ensure updates to bookings are made accurately and timely
- Process air cancellations and other related services promptly
- Strong customer service and communication skills are essential
- Minimum of 3+ years travel industry experience preferred not required
- Minimum of 3+ years booking international and domestic travel preferred not required
- Sabre or Apollo GDS system experience preferred not required
- Knowledge of international fare construction and airline routing principles a plus
- High school diploma required . Bachelor degree a plus
- Availability to work variable shifts, including weekends (pre-scheduled)
$15.00 /hour - $16.00/hr.
Administrative Assistant For Cruise Line
Provide administrative support to the Medical operations department, of a large cruise line, and support shipboard medical teams, from corporate headquarter office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage department logs, keeping track of key dates and scheduling related activities, using a well-organized method for proper monitoring.
- Work with other departments to provide medical records as needed and in accordance with the department’s policy.
- Review and code department invoices as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule medical activities onboard as needed.
- Request and schedule medical personnel and vendor representatives on ships’ early boarding list as needed.
- Request purchase orders, review and process invoices related to all equipment purchases, services, training and physical therapy.
- Ordering office supplies for shoreside medical department.
- Assist Crew & Guest Medical employees and serve as back up for other Medical Operations Assistants as needed.
- Distribute department communications as needed.
- Assist with department medical filing and electronic records management.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 year experience in administrative support.
- Ability to handle multiple duties efficiently and complete in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
At HR Employer Solutions Group we take a dedicated approach to creating a unique talent design for each of our clients. Whether your needs are based on long term or short term goals our talent experts can help design and create sustainable solutions to all your talent needs. We work as true business partners to support your organizations vision. We understand that successful hires are measured against a companies future vision for leadership.
Personal Cruise Consultant - Outbound Sales Miami
WHAT IS A PERSONAL CRUISE CONSULTANT?
This is an outbound telephone sales position working directly for an industry leader in travel and tourism selling directly to guests of Norwegian Cruise Line. Personal Cruise Consultants are provided a database of guests who are either past cruisers of Norwegian or have proactively expressed an interest in cruising with Norwegian. This is a high volume, outbound dialing, sales environment where minimum quotas are established and must be achieved consistently.
Don't miss out on a chance to begin a successful career in a fun industry with great benefits. Apply directly online now!
NEXT TRAINING CLASS SCHEDULED TO BEGIN ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017.
Hours: Monday- Thursday 11:00am- 8:00pm and Friday, 9:00am- 6:00pm; Flexible to work weekends when necessary
Location: Miami, Florida
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes sales to direct consumers by initiating calls, acting on leads and/or prospects in order to identify travel needs, present/explain Norwegian Cruise Line products and make travel recommendations.
- Establishes and maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations to include meeting customer retention goals and following up with consumers as necessary, in order to close sale and meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with new and existing consumers. Maintains consumer prospect lists/contact database in order to identify client travel trends; Proactively and consistently seeks opportunities to promote and sell Norwegian Cruise Line products based on client travel history.
- Acquires in depth industry and company knowledge in order to articulate cruise product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include promotions, itineraries, and auxiliary products such as stateroom upgrades, onboard credits and other shipboard amenities.
- Attends and actively participates in daily team meetings or relevant sales training in order to ensure appropriate sales techniques are being used and accurate information is being communicated to direct consumers.
- Participates in department approved mass e-mail campaigns targeting specific guests' profiles.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Norwegian Cruise Line is the official cruise line of the Miami Dolphins/Sun Life Stadium, The New York Knicks, Blue Man Group and Legends in Concert; and the official cruise line partner of The GRAMMY Awards and is an official partner of the Rockettes and Radio City Music Hall.
Cruise 2018 - Student Worker
This is a TEMPORARY, FULL-TIME POSITION, Open to current Maine Maritime Academy Students Only on board the T/S State of Maine. This positions is for CRUISE 2018, and in addition to requirements listed below, the applicant must have (or be able to obtain before work start) Passport, US MMC Card with minimal Food Handler Rating and TWIC card. In addition, this position requires drug testing as part of application of MMC as well as be subject to random drug testing per MMA/Coast Guard Regulations. This position is scheduled to be starting end of April 2018 through End of July 2018, though schedule and needs may change without notice. * Prepares and cooks to order foods requiring short preparation time.
Reads food orders, production logs and recipes or receives verbal instructions on food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
Typically, performs fast food cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers.
Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
Follows basic recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other foodstuffs for consumption in eating establishments.
Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
Must be able be perform at a high level at several stations, including, but not limited to: grill/pizza, salad, deli, international, and general prep. Must be able rotate between stations with ease – including times with limited notice
May select recipes per menu cycle, prepare bakery items, receive inventory, move and lift foodstuffs and supplies and prepare meals for customers requiring special diets.
Must clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexo, client and regulatory rules and procedures. Typical Knowledge and
* Applies basic skills and may develop skills appropriate for the position.
Prepares all food items as needed for the board plan/catering using approved recipes.
Must possess strong knife skills
Takes and records temperatures throughout handling, cooking, and serving of product.
Sets up serving area and re-supplies as needed during meal periods.
Keeps all food items garnished for pleasing visual impact.
Monitors product use throughout serving period to prevent over production or early depletion.
Records all items produced and left over and labels leftovers.
Must enjoy having interaction with customers especially while cooking.
Keeps work area and equipment clean using clean-as-you-go skills.
Work safely using all required PPE s.
All other duties as required by manager and department.
Work with Production Team to continue to develop program, as well as insure teamwork.
May be required to deploy on a 2 month cruise with the T.S. State of Maine. This requires the ability to obtain the proper documentation.
Good working knowledge of food preparation.
Requires familiarity of kitchen equipment.
Typically requires limited cooking experience.
May be required to perform in a cash-ops (retail) job duties as needed.
Other requirements as needed based on business needs. * Typical
* Education or Equivalent Experience: High School diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
Supervisor/Managerial Experience: None
Function Specific Experience: 0 - 2 years of related work experience.
Supervision:*/./ * Supervision Received: Supervisors provide close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance. * Supervision Provided: Peer Mentoring, guide student staff
Working Conditions:* * Work is performed in an area that is adequately lighted and ventilated. Works in a kitchen environment onboard a ship.
Will be required to interact with other employees and customers on a daily basis. * Physical Demands: Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform the work, such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
Must be able to successfully fulfil USCG Entry-Level Physcial Requirements to obtain MMC Documentation Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Maritime Security Officer - LOS Angeles Cruise Terminal
AMERICAN GUARD SERVICES, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED MARITIME SECURITY OFFICERS!
MUST HAVE A VALID TWIC & GUARD CARD
Maritime Security Officer
(Part-time and Seasonal) Season starts in September and ends in July
Licensed CA Security Officers needed!! We have an IMMEDIATE need for Security Officers in our San Pedro location! This is a Part-Time position.
Responsible for enforcing Homeland Security protocols for maritime facilities.
Security Officer must be mature, responsible and reliable. Must be able to read, speak and write English fluently. Daily Activity Reports as well as incident reports will need to be written, attention to detail required.
Provide security services at critical infrastructure facilities while complying with stringent government regulations
Ensure personal safety of staff, visitors, and property
Respond and investigate appropriately to situations reported
Check identification and badges of persons entering the facility
Conduct vehicle inspection when necessary
Provide escort services for ships and other facilities
Maintain logs and records of occurrences
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry and restraining trespassers
REQUIREMENTS FOR JOB:
Must have valid CA Guard Card
Valid CA Driver's License/ID
Social Security Number card
Valid TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Card) - Requirement
Clean Criminal Background
Minimum High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent experience -- Higher Education a plus
Be fluent in English (read, write and speak)
Have basic computer knowledge
A TWIC Card is required. For more information on obtaining a TWIC Card please visit: https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic
This role is part-time, anyone with terminal experience is highly encouraged to apply!
Cruise Line Sales Rep - Previous Experience Required
We are seeking a Vacation Sales Representative with Outbound Call Center experienceto join our team! You will be responsible for selling and offering vacation packages and luxury accommodations to an international clientele. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITALITY SALES IS REQUIRED.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Full-Time, 40 Hours
Compensation: $12.00/Per Hour with
Commission & Bonus Structure (Total Compensation $50k-$90k)
- Sell products and services, using inbound and outbound consumer contact techniques
- Maintain long-term customer relationships via phone and email
- Manage high-volume sales-focused workload, meeting productivity goals and optimizing sales
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork, maintaining accurate records physically and electronically
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience in the Travel/Tourism sector required (Hotels, Cruise Lines, Travel Agency)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proven sales experience and ability to achieve results under pressure
- Strong understanding of Customer Service
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
We believe in our partners and our people, and they believe in us.
When you work with Victoria & Associates, you are always ... In Good Company.
Cruise Travel Specialist
Princess Cruises- We are currently looking to hire Cruise Vacation Planners. You will report directly to the Reservations Manager in our corporate office in Santa Clarita, CA (north of Los Angeles).
We are one of the best-known names in cruising. Princess Cruises is a global cruise and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern ships renowned for our innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, we offer our passengers the opportunity to escape to the top destinations around the globe, with sailings to all seven continents, ranging in length from seven to 107 days.
As an employee, you will enjoy a fast-paced, business-casual work environment working with the Cruise Vacation Planning team. You will ensure the needs of Princess Customers are met in a timely and professional manner.
We welcome you to consider working with one of the world's premier cruise lines. Our beautiful Santa Clarita campus will make your commute a breeze!
Do you enjoy meeting and working with customers to help them create vacations for their families to help them Come Back New. If so, you'll be interested to know that we're looking for:
- Employees who are passionate about developing ongoing relationships with direct consumers and assisting them with building their dream vacations by offering alternate destinations or services to maximize their experiences with Princess Cruises.
- Your ability to effectively engage our customers and use the knowledge of our products and booking policies to respond to inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Your commitment to meet and exceed sales goals that are set by the department.
- Your drive to earn extra money by building loyal clientele.
Do you have what it takes? We're looking for experience, commitment and the accountability to get the job done!
- Strong sales skills required with the proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Experience with placing direct calls to consumers to generate sales.
- Must be focused with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- This job requires a minimum of one year experience in positions in the area of sales and customer service.
Are you ready to be provided the training and tools you'll need to succeed?
- We give you paid training- 40 hours per week, for four+ consecutive weeks. Training hours are Monday- Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm.
- Target start date is February 6, 2017.
- Your post training work schedule will be 40 hours per week Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, with start time ranges between 6:00 am through 9:15 am.
- We ask that you commit to the training and the first 90 days of employment without any time off to begin with. Shifts: will vary based on company needs.
Wages and Benefits
- Pay Rate - $10.50 per hour, which includes paid training; Performance based pay increases take place on a regular basis; This position is eligible for the Bonus Program which gives you the opportunity to earn additional monthly income.
- Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus vacation time and paid sick time
- Travel - Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness - Health and wellness programs include onsite biometric screenings, onsite exercise classes, onsite nutrition and lifestyle classes and discounted gym memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to 75% with a maximum of $2000 per year
- 401(k) - Company match up to 6% of salary at 50% for the first 5 years and 100% thereafter
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - up to a 15% discount off of FMV of CCL stock
- Training - In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives and free parking; special employee discounts for child care, banking services and retail stores
Princess Cruises was catapulted to stardom in 1977 when one of its ships, Pacific Princess was cast in a starring role on a new television show called "The Love Boat." The weekly series, which introduced millions of viewers to the concept of a sea-going vacation, was an instant hit and both the company name and its "seawitch" logo have remained synonymous with cruising ever since. The show, which can still be seen around the world, has been widely credited with fueling the dramatic expansion of the industry.
Cruise Travel Agent
ROYAL SEAS CRUISES INC IS SEEKING MOTIVATED SALES AGENTS.
• We are seeking full-time passionate, self-driven, natural born sales people with a desire to sell, market, and service our product to existing clients and new customers:
• If you possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• If you can establish an immediate relationship with new and existing customers
• If you are a fantastic presenter, confident at closing a sale and a self-starter who works well independently.
• THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!!
The Company offers Base Salary plus Commission and Bonuses paid every Friday including paid training. Upon completion of 60 days of employment, the Company also offers an excellent Benefit Package : Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), PTO, Vacation, employee discounts on Hotels and Cruises to the Bahamas.
Apply in person to the address below and take an exciting career step with us!!!
1901 W Cypress Creek Road, Suite 300 Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33309
Interview Walk-In Times: Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 4pm specific individual times also available
Day and night shifts available!
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!