Crystal Grinder Job Description Sample
Manual Gear Grinder / Spline Grinder / Broach Grinder
Manual Spline Grinder / Gear Grinder / Broach Grinder
Experienced Machinist Required
2 + years machining experience with MANUAL Spline Grind machine
Must be able to produce components to specifications from blueprints and ensure proper dimensions of finished product and design requirements.
Proficient in the use of calipers and micrometers, Gage Blocks, etc.
Must be able to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Ability to organize and manage multiple assignments with special attention to accuracy & detail.
MUST BE RELIABLE, Work well with others, self-motivated, team oriented and a problem solver
Strong mechanical aptitude required
Machine assembly experience a plus
We are a full service Machine and Tooling Manufacturer located in Warren, MI
Please send resume to ISI-HelpWanted@live.com
OD Grinder/ ID Grinder
Manufacturer of precision gages has openings for: O.D. or I.D. Grinder, Machinist, Lapper. Overtime and Insurance.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision thread gages
- Modify materials to improve overall production
- Test completed gages to detect and remove defects
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
CNC Grinder Operator, 55102
Set up and operate cylindrical grinder and to hold close tolerances. Determines operation sequences and programming of parts. Verifies dimensions of ground work piece using measuring instruments. Performs record keeping such as inspection forms and machine maintenance. Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all safety regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Load workpieces into machines manually or using hoists or cranes.
Write CNC Programs for grinding machines.
Set up, operate, and monitor grinding operations.
Test and adjust machine speeds or actions according to product specifications using gauges and hand tools.
Turn controls to set cutting speeds, feed rates, or table angles for specified operations.
Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers.
Inspect equipment and materials to identify cause of errors or other problems or defects.
Exercise special care and attention to detail to ensure machine is running correctly.
Work with managers to implement Company's policies and business objectives.
Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, and tidy;
Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by Machine Shop Manager;
High school diploma or equivalent.
Trade school certification.
Prefer minimum 5 years of work experience as a grinder operator with CNC programming experience.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge, and Abilities
Accustomed to working with fine tolerances with metal materials;
Able to interpret engineered drawings;
Able to use a variety of measuring equipment;
Able to work under own initiative;
Able to perform troubleshooting;
Flexible, courteous, friendly, and positive approach;
Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times;
Physical & Mental Demands
Capable of handling up to 80 lbs.;
Capable of utilizing hand trucks, lifts, and overhead hoists for assistance in handling heavier parts;
Able to work weekends and overtime when scheduled;
Strict adherence to all safety policies;
Must own .0001 indicator and 0-6 micrometer.
Ability to pass background check.
Ability to pass drug test.
The experienced team at Hire Authority, LLC has over 45 years of combined experience in the staffing business. Our business has been built by company referrals and word of mouth. We always take a hands-on approach to the constantly changing needs of manufacturing businesses. We are dedicated to matching the right candidate to the right position.
At Hire Authority, LLC, our mission is to assist employers in obtaining the highest quality employees, both economically and efficiently, by seeking accomplished individuals with a strong desire to succeed.
Our specialty is manufacturing, warehouse, and production such as welders, CNC/Manual Machinist, skilled assembly, etc. But we don't stop there! Here are a few other positions we fill:
*Engineer- Mechanical and Electrical
*Quality Managers/ Inspectors
At Hire Authority LLC. our positions are contract to hire or direct hire opportunities. While on our payroll we offer MEC (Minimum Essential Coverage) also a Health Helper that offers medical, dental, vision, and prescription discount program. We pay the monthly enrollment fee, every month- in order to receive this you must work 30 or more hours a week.
We look forward to hearing from you for your staffing and career needs!
Centerless Grinder In-Feed / Thru - Feed
The employee will be setting-up and operating Cincinnati Center-less grinders. 100 % responsible for inspection and grinding product to quality specifications.
- You must have at least 3+ years of Centerless Grinding experience as well as OD Grinding experience.
- Capable of setting up and operating Centerless Grinder to accurately grind diameters to .0001 tolerances efficiently.
- Requires ability to work from a blueprint, MOT, sketch sheet and or verbal instructions.
- Uses shop math.
- Must be able to accurately select appropriate grinding wheels, machine speeds and feeds.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Use of common inspection equipment up to but not limited to Maar Indicators, air gages, dial bores, micrometers, indicators, calipers, and various layout tool
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must be able to work Monday- Friday 6:00am- 4:30pm plus overtime as needed during the week and on Saturdays when it is very busy.
Experience: Prefer centerless grinder experience. If no experience individual must have strong mechanical ability and other machine operating experience. Understand how to use measuring equipment, print reading, and basic math skills.
Finisher - Deburr - Assembly - Tester - Grinder For 2Nd Shift
CURRENTLY SEEKING EXPERIENCED FINISHERS who have a worked in a CNC job shop or machining facility. Also accepting candidates with solid mechanical aptitude who are willing to learn. This position is for 2nd shift beginning at 4:20pm (2nd Shift receives 10% shift differential premium).
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about Acme:
* Perform a variety of operations to remove burrs or sharp edges.
* Polish, grind, buff, and clean production parts.
* Read and understand assembly blue prints in order to assemble parts.
* Execute very specific pressure tests using specific testing equipment.
* Follow work instructions.
* Comply with safety regulations.
* Ability to utilize hand tools, operate overhead cranes, lift and move objects up to 50 pounds.
* Requires a high school diploma/GED or equivalent.
* Be able to read and write English
All positions receive immediate paid holidays. In addition, Acme offers immediate medical/dental/vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, tuition assistance, life coverage, short and long term disability.
Learn more about our organization at:
CNC Cutter Grinder
Requirements of DSP Cutter Grinder personnel:Experience with off hand grinding.
Knowledge of cylindrical tooling and geometries.
CNC cutter grinding experience.
Knowledge of grinding wheels and wheel materials.
Some programming and Cad experience would be helpful but not necessary.
Willing to learn new equipment and CAD systems.
Maintain Cutter grinder machine and area.
Support manufacturing through regrinding and making of new cylindrical tools.
Process tooling via internal purchase ordering system.
Work with Manufacturing & Engineering Departments to develop existing and new tool designs.
Develop new tooling on Vericut CAD system.
Blanchard Rotary Grinder
3-4 yrs experience on a Blanchard Rotary Grinder !!!
1st or 2nd shift...
Salary open Very nice Benes'pkg.
Grinder Operator - 2Nd Shift
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Grinder Operator for 2nd shift at our Arlington, Texas facility.
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Responsible for operating multi-axis CNC grinders (Haas AF Multi-Grind and Ewag Compact) to produce specialty custom carbide inserts, conducting in process inspection, and continuously assuring all products are produced according to engineered specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Operate multi-axis CNC grinding machines
- Grind inserts according to production drawing specifications
- Inspect inserts according to production drawing specifications
- General shop tasks - include, but are not limited to, basic machine maintenance and cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience operating CNC grinding machines preferred
- Experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens controls preferred
- Experience with AutoCad preferred
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment, to include but is not limited to, vertical comparators with DRO, vision inspection systems, microscopes, and various hand tools.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
- Must be ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Manual Cutter Grinder
Looking for a cutter grinder with experience (radius grinding a plus). Lots of room for growth. Compensation dependent on level of experience.
Surface grinding of carbide inserts and cutting tools, including some form work.
Entry level position or experienced operator, we will train the right individual.
Compensation is $12.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
We offer a full benefits package including health Insurance and an air conditioned building.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!