Crystal Lake Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, company driver needed, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Retail Sales Associate - Hourly Plus Commission
We are currently hiring Full Time candidates to join our team as members of our dedicated team of retail sales associates. Are you looking to gain additional working experience, or grow into senior level retail sales management positions?
We are a rapidly expanding company with retail locations across the United States. We need candidates who are looking to grow in our fast-paced environments.
We offer flexible shifts with both morning and evening shifts available, as well as weekends.
We are looking for students, recent graduates, and anyone looking to grow in a fast-paced and fun retail career.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate:
- The Retail Sales Associate will greet shoppers and customers in a friendly manner
- Retail sales associates drive sales by introducing customers to an array of products and services
- Retail Sales Associates answer customer questions and provide helpful insights
- Sales associates provide stellar customer service for all of our clients
- Maintain in-store marketing displays and collateral
- Enter customer details for sales transactions
- Maintain clear records of daily sales transactions
- Work with other retail sales associates to meet weekly and monthly sales targets
Retail Sales Associates receive:
- Comprehensive training on product and service offerings
- Base pay + bonuses, incentives, and commissions
- Flexible working hours
- Training towards leadership and management positions
If you'd like to see yourself as a part of a retail team that strives for excellence, submit your application today!
Please note we are looking to fill our Retail Sales Associate positions immediately!
Security Engineer- Contract- VPN Project
I have a 2-3 Month Contract Position in NW Burbs- Security Engineer focused on upgrading Microsoft Direct Access VPN- including IPsec Tunnels. Pay is $54 per hour- 40 hours per week- on site in office setting in NW Burbs. I can provide more detail via email quickly after you apply
Keywords- Network Security- VPN-Direct Access, Firewall
We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sales Representative - Midwest
Territory Sales – Upper Midwest
The territory for this sales position will be the following States: IL, WI, IN, OH, MI, MN, IA, ND, SD, NB plus territory in Canada above Listed territory
Carow Packaging, a specialist in the supply of Dropper caps and Dropper bottles, Pumps, Dropper Pipettes, Caps and Glass bottles, in Aromatherapy, Nutritional, Personal Care and Food markets, is seeking a successful Territory Sales Representative to increase sales in the assigned territory.
The primary focus of this position is to sell Packaging Solutions to the customers that are indicated in the above markets that Carow Packaging serves.This is accomplished primarily with effective self-identification of opportunities from existing as well as new customers through phone contact and face-to-face meetings that build relationships.
The supporting duties include: Cold calling, warm calling, face to face visits (travel) and other sales tactics to reach sales goals. This also includes meeting with suppliers and potential referral sources to help generate more leads.
Compensation: This position offers three tier compensation: Base Salary, Commission, and increase on Base Salary. In addition we offer Health Benefits, IRA, and various additional corporate types of fringe benefits.
Requirements: Live within the Chicagoland area. Proven track record of sales success. Industrial or product sales experience. Rigid Packaging experience is a plus. Bachelor’s degree. Great communication skills. Professional appearance.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Regional Supply Chain Manager
Regional Supply Chain Manager
Managerial role in Supply Chain/Sales Management within the Pallet Industry
Located near Crystal Lake, IL
The Regional Supply Chain Manager will have strong leadership skills for the Warehouse Operations while managing the union employees. This role will require the supervisor to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of the work rules, policies, union contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products. Managing sales accounts as well.
· Supporting all Supply Chain Operations functional teams to accomplish day-to-day priorities and stated company goals and objectives.
· Has a thorough knowledge of industry trends, company products, services, technology and the business intelligence necessary to drive results.
· Negotiating contract agreements for pricing for profit, payment terms, receivables, documentations and liabilities
· Will plan a strategic region, market, capacity and service planning processing functions
· Managing the supply chain network plans and service metrics to ensure the highest level of success for our customers and National Labor Service Operations Team.
· Handling KPI’s within assigned geographic market or region.
· Bachelors’ degree required
· Highly skilled in professional sales
· Proficient in using multiple warehousing software systems that would include ERP
· 5 years’ experience in supply chain management, logistics and transportation within the pallet, recycling or waste management industries
· Ability to travel 40% of the time
· Bilingual in English and Spanish
· Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Fast Food General Manager/Manager
We are seeking a General Manager QSR to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation (scratch kitchen)
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields (at least 2 years)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very hands on and actively involved
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Turnberry Country is located in Village of Lakewood, IL. We are looking for a passionate chef who is dedicated to providing the best possible experiences for our guests and employees! Our Management team creates an atmosphere in the club that builds energy, enthusiasm and fun, generating excellent service and positive morale.
• Oversee day-to-day culinary operations.
• Responsible for hiring of all kitchen staff and their training/development through education and creative instruction.
• Coordinate food and kitchenware orders for the restaurant and events.
• Prepare an annual budget and achieve financial goals throughout the year, through proper forecasting, cost controls and labor management.
• Assist in the development of menu items.
• Standardize recipes and plate presentations.
• Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests.
• Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields.
• Knowledge of cost and labor systems .
• Passion for food and cooking techniques.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The crown jewel of Turnberry is the E. Lawrence Packard-designed par 72 golf course. At 6,852 yards from the championship tees, Turnberry has hosted a U.S. Open Qualifier and was also the site of the Illinois Open. The course, with multiple tees, allows golfers of all abilities to have a rewarding experience.
Food Brand Ambassador
- Ability to engage in creating a personal connection with the customer
- Represent our client professionally
- Friendly and knowledgeable
- Share product information
- Make a significant impact on sales
- Improve the customer’s buying experience
- Assist customers based on their individual usage, needs and interests
- Complete all tasks, including reports and training, in a timely manner
- Efficiently communicate with all DDM and store staff
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!