Crystal Lake Job Description Sample
IMMEDIATE NEED! This is a wonderful Temp to Hire opportunity!
Small manufacturing plant seeks a dedicated, reliable candidate to join the production team. This is a very stable company with employees who have been there 30+ years. Great place to to start a career - full benefits available upon hire!
- Good math skills (high school equivalent)
- Must pass a background check
- Must have steel-toed boots; protective eyewear will be provided by client
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must speak and read perfect English
- Must be okay with standing the entire shift
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 4:55am-3:25pm
Pay: up to $15/hr DOE
Please call 847-381-8866 to apply or come over in person to:
523 W. Old Northwest Hwy
Barrington, IL 60010
Home Health RN
Home Health RN
Family Home Health Services specializes in providing quality home-based, patient-centered, skilled services. Family offers multi-disciplinary services focused on creating a unique plan to meet the optimum outcomes that are consistent with the patient and patient’s family goals. If you are committed to using your talents where you can truly make a difference, come join our passionate and committed team.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will:
· Evaluate patient and home environment to determine plan of care and the need of any additional services to facilitate the maximum outcome.
· Provide admissions, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
· Re-evaluate the patient’s nursing needs, make the necessary revisions to the plan of care as treatment progresses.
· Serve as the patient’s advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician to facilitate quality care.
· Assist and instruct patients and family members in the implementation of the care plan necessary to promote the patient’s health, safety, and independent living.
· Timely completion of medical documentation on all patients, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
· Actively participate in case conferences with other members of the health care team.
· A minimum of 2 years of home health nursing experience.
· Unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
· Comfortable and experienced with electronic documentation/charting.
· OASIS experience/knowledge.
· Current CPR certification.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Must have a reliable car with current auto insurance, and current driver’s license.
As a member of our dedicated team, you will enjoy a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a work in environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
At Family Centered Hospice, we believe in being passionate about what we do every day and being a positive advocate for change. If you are interested in a chance to make a positive difference and be a part of a dynamic team; we look forward to hearing from you!
Sales Representative - Midwest
Territory Sales – Upper Midwest
The territory for this sales position will be the following States: IL, WI, IN, OH, MI, MN, IA, ND, SD, NB plus territory in Canada above Listed territory
Carow Packaging, a specialist in the supply of Dropper caps and Dropper bottles, Pumps, Dropper Pipettes, Caps and Glass bottles, in Aromatherapy, Nutritional, Personal Care and Food markets, is seeking a successful Territory Sales Representative to increase sales in the assigned territory.
The primary focus of this position is to sell Packaging Solutions to the customers that are indicated in the above markets that Carow Packaging serves.This is accomplished primarily with effective self-identification of opportunities from existing as well as new customers through phone contact and face-to-face meetings that build relationships.
The supporting duties include: Cold calling, warm calling, face to face visits (travel) and other sales tactics to reach sales goals. This also includes meeting with suppliers and potential referral sources to help generate more leads.
Compensation: This position offers three tier compensation: Base Salary, Commission, and increase on Base Salary. In addition we offer Health Benefits, IRA, and various additional corporate types of fringe benefits.
Requirements: Live within the Chicagoland area. Proven track record of sales success. Industrial or product sales experience. Rigid Packaging experience is a plus. Bachelor’s degree. Great communication skills. Professional appearance.
The Slitter Operator functions under the direct supervision of the Sr Process Engineer and Slitting Manager. This position is responsible for operating machine to slit continuous lengths of laminated film into specified widths that meet or exceed customer quality specifications.
SOME DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified on slitting work order.
- Loads material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar.
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and/or winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades.
- Disengages winding shaft and removes finished rolls of material.
- Wraps rollstock in poly liners using core plugs. Labels, palletizes and fills out manifest for custom orders.
- Completes required documentation accurately and timely.
- Meets or exceeds prescribed job standard for line speeds, scrap and set-up times.
- Reports any necessary maintenance of the machine to the engineering department using a written work order.
- Reports any unsafe working conditions to the production supervisor.
- Participates in on-going training opportunities and supports a continuous quality improvement environment.
- Review work instructions and procedures that are applicable to the position.
General Function and Scope
Oversees all marketing activities of our clients. Responsible for creating and delivering marketing programs to support the growth or expansion of our clients’ products and services. Working in tandem with client marketing contacts and JMS Marketing Team, the Marketing Strategist is responsible for the development of marketing goals, creation of sales presentations and report on researched data such as competition, and marketing trends. This position requires the skills to carefully balance long term and short term goals within budget constraints.
· Assist in the development of marketing strategy in line with client goals and objectives
· Create integrated communication strategies for clients incorporating both digital and traditional marketing, PR, tradeshow and Advertising tactics
· Develop and manage communications calendar
· Manage distribution/publishing/tracking of content across multiple channels – email, website, social media etc.
· Produce clear and concise written correspondence and marketing copy
· Research new relevant marketing channels and their impact on marketing
· Develop, manage and report on client social media strategy
· Coordinate management of client brands and corporate identity
· Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications for clients
· Analyze media and marketing vendors
· Identify target markets and competitive analysis through research
· Work closely with graphic artists and digital development team in scheduling workloads and time-lines on projects
· Work alongside website development team in creation of new websites and digital campaigns
· Act as liaison between client and JMS teams
· Peer review and proofread projects
· Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
· Solid knowledge of marketing practices and media placement
· Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
· Strong organizational, creative and analytic skills
· Exceptional command of written English with copy accuracy
· Passionate and results driven
· Experienced in social media
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work directly with clients and convey strategies in an articulate, professional manner
· Solid understanding of digital marketing (SEO/SEM) and analytics.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Minimum 2 year’s relevant B2B marketing experience
· Google Analytics certification a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft 365 a plus
· Knowledge of e-mail software
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English
Sports Minded Marketing & Management - Entry Level/Paid Training
Our Expanding Company is a sales and marketing firm, located in the Northwest Chicagoland area, which specializes in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition . This means you will be dealing with all consumers one on one face to face in a retail setting.
THIS POSITION IS NOT D2D OR TELEMARKETING
Our Firm is willing to train Entry Level into Management and provides all in-office training, this way all employees have a higher set of skills to help them advance !
Our Company provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our sports minded consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Sports - Minded team enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Fortune 100 clients
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus’ and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
- NO D2D and NO telemarketing conducted!
- Training in management for customer service, marketing, admin, and sales consultants
- Assisting in the daily set up and breakdown of all local events
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
If you think you have the sports minded and competitive drive to be on our 1st string APPLY TODAY!
No experience necessary. Compensation on pay for performance basis. Full time position only!
- Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into management FAST!
- Sports minded and Energetic team players
- Team captains ready to lead and train
- Superior student mentality
- Candidates who are serious about a long term career with a growing industry
- Candidates who are ready to grow from the ground up into one of our next Market Managers!
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Security Officer - Overnight Weekends
US Security Associates is seeking full-time and part-time security officers one of our corporate accounts in Crystal Lake!
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screening
- If hired, a Permanent Employee Registration Card ("PERC") will be required within three months
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Effectively speak, read, and write English
- Must have a driver's license
USSA thrives on our security guards being customer service oriented to ensure that we exceed our clients' expectations. Satisfied clients are the reason for our existence. It is up to each and every security guard to ensure that our clients are pleased with the service they receive.
- Enforce security best-practices
- Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel as required.
- Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports.
- Provides escorts as necessary
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning; reports all malfunctioning as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
- He/she must embody U.S. Security Associates’ values as a highly visible representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and others.
Disclaimer: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Build a rewarding career while helping others achieve their fitness goals! Charter Fitness is looking for certified personal training professionals who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about health and fitness.
As a Personal Trainer, you will motivate members during private training sessions as well as run high-energy small group training sessions.
Charter Fitness is growing with over 35 locations in the Midwest and our Fitness Instructors are the key to the success of our gyms. If you’re dedicated to improving lives through fitness and helping clients reach their fitness goals, we want you to join our team.
Charter Fitness Offers
- Competitive pay and commission opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Free gym membership and employee discounts
- Motivating team atmosphere and support system
- Significant company growth and advancement opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Trainers must be willing to promote, sell, and add to the Charter culture
- Impact and motivate clients along their fitness journey
- Develop personalized fitness programs
- Have the confidence and energy to lead small group training sessions
- Conduct fitness assessments and consultations
- Assist with fitness equipment orientations
- Assist with additional club responsibilities
- Nationally-recognized personal training certificate or a fitness-related degree
- CPR and AED Certified
- Must be at least 18 years old
Flat / Low Slope Roofer
Reliable Roofing Flat / Low Slope Roofers.
Reliable Roofing is a commercial roofing contractor serving the Chicagoland area. We specialize in low slope and flat roofs. We need flat roofers to add to our growing team. Our flat roofers must be hardworking teammates. The ideal candidate has the ability to:
- Be a team player and work within a crew to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned.
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion. Learn necessary roofing skills quickly and execute them correctly.
- Attention to detail – must have the ability to pay attention to quality and safety with a goal of installing roof systems correctly and working safely.
- Be on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned time with all tools and PPE.
- Work safely!
- Assist in setup and tear down of safety equipment as instructed.
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
- Participate in training, including manufacturer system-specific training
- Participate in weekly safety meetings.
- Attend all companywide training events.
- Deliver excellent quality and customer satisfaction.
- Language skills- ability to read, analyze and interpret work-related documents. BI-lingual including English is a plus!
This job requires intense physical activity including lifting heavy materials and equipment; working at heights; setting up ladders and safety equipment.
Group health and 401K are available. Apply today.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!