Cue Selector Job Description Sample
Warehouse Associate 2- Bulk Selector - Full-Time 3:00Pm-11:30Pm Mon.-Fri. Henderson, NC
Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse
Check-in inbound product and tag product accordingly
Perform various receiving functions, such as unloading trucks and putting away product in the correct overstock location
Maintain pick locations by cutting product open and placing product in primary picking locations
Breaks down pallets of returned product, match item quantity and description to returned packing slip and note any differences
Organize orders to be picked in an efficient manner
Select full case and break pack orders by pulling, stacking and labeling merchandise and bringing it to the staging area
Inspect all power equipment and complete the safety inspection sheet before operation
Follow all of the safety procedures
Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly
Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment
Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive
Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience
Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment
Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker helpful
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, carry product up to a maximum of 66 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions or through a headset.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations
While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
About Us Staples Supply Chain and Logistics is recognized as one of the top supply chain organizations within North America. With an extensive fulfillment and delivery network providing services for three main business units, we are able to deliver customer orders next day to 98% of the U.S. population, not to mention or Distribution Centers supporting our Retail Stores. Our 10,000 Supply Chain & Logistics associates throughout North America continue to “make more happen” through the integration of people, process and technology. We sell more than 2 million SKUs and are continually adding more products for our customers. We continue to invest in our people, capabilities and technology to deliver “Every product our customers need, when they want it, where they want and how they want it.” Without a doubt, our Supply Chain differentiates us from our emerging competitors. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Warehouse Order Selector
This third-shift position operates a Ride/Walk pallet jack pulling orders for next-day delivery. Requires fast-paced repetitive lifting of 25-35 lbs. during 3rd shift. Performance pay is based on piece work and accuracy. Prior food/beverage, or other similar fast-paced order picking experience is desired. Voice-pick experience is very desirable.
Description (Key Activities Include):
1. Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking and security of products.
2. Regularly work long evening hours, finishing when the load is complete.
3. Regularly lifts 25-35lbs of product upwards of 1,500-2,500 times in a night for long hours while working safely and being self-motivated.
4. Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking and returns activities according to company standard.
5. Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management
6. Build all orders quickly, accurately, and stable while wrapping orders tight and securely to the pallet to be staged, loaded, delivered, and merchandised to the customer accurately and safely.
7. Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as needed.
8. Keep products stored/rotated/picked correctly for best date quality assurance.
9. Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others.
10. Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned.
11. Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company Vision at all times.
Locally-owned and nationally-recognized, Crescent Crown Distributing is one of the largest beer distributors in the U.S. With over 1,100 employees and distribution territories covering greater Phoenix, Arizona and Southern Louisiana, Crescent Crown is an exciting place to work, with diverse opportunities, rapid growth and advancement, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Join an exciting industry and grow with us!
Education/Training: High School diploma or GED
Licenses/Certifications: Forklift and Pallet Jack certification; Minimum of 18 years of age
Experience: Previously worked in a fast-pace warehouse environment is preferred, with logistics or material handling, but similar labor intensive job experience will also be considered.
Knowledge/Skill: Must be able to maintain a repetitive pace; Excellent time management skills while working in a fast-paced environment; Strong communication skills; Must be a self-motivator, perform at a safe, quick and repetitive pace throughout each shift in a fast-paced environment; Strong communication skills with co-workers, leadership and management; Listens to guidance and instructions and displays attention to detail and accuracy.
1. Lift/Carry/Push/Pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 100 lbs.
2. Push/Pull 165 lbs. kegs
3. Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/ use arms/wrists/hands/grasp
4. Climb stairs/ladder
5. Work mostly indoors, occasionally outdoors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required for this position.
Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Comprehensive benefits package in addition to competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities. Benefits include: group health, FSA/HSA accounts, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurances. We also offer paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal), retirement benefits (401k and Roth 401k) and many other benefits such as dependent tuition scholarship grants and a wellness program.
The Order Filler/Picker is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Order Filler is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Order Picking: Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Assemble various types of merchandise for shipment.
Warehouse Order Selector
We currently have an opening for warehouse order selectors in the Fremont, CA area. We are seeking candidates that can work in a fast paced environment using "ride along" pallet jacks or "walkie rider" pallet jacks. These pallet jacks have double and triple forks. These jobs are in the evening and there is usually a lot of overtime available. As a part of this job, you are pulling orders and stacking them on pallets according to order lists. This is a heavy and fast paced warehouse environment. Besides the skill requirements, you also need to be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check. Further, you need to be in good physical condition and be able to stoop, bend, stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. If you are commuting from the Valley (Tracy, Stockton, etc), these jobs are reverse commute. The pay rate for this position is based on your experience and skills and will start at $20/hr. Please contact us if you meet these requirements and are interested in the position.
Forklift Operator / Order Selector
Horizon Personnel Services is currently looking for Material Handlers/Forklift Operators for their distribution client located in Lincoln, CA. These are full-time, long-term positions. Day and Swing shifts available. Details listed below.
- Day Shift - 6:30am to 3pm
- Swing Shift - 3pm to 11:30pm
- Delivers materials to machine operators using forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or dollies to ensure that the operators have what they need for their jobs
- Monitors and tracks material using internal computer systems, log books, and pull tags to maintain correct quantities and location information and to ensure easy retrieval for production runs.
- Returns material to its initial location using forklifts, pallet jacks and/or dollies to provide a clean work area for the start of the next job
- Scans the LPN/Serial Numbers of materials using scanners and Oracle to monitor and document quantities from the inventory.
- Completes weekly physical inventories using internal computer systems and printouts of assigned racks to ensure accurate quantities and locations of inventory.
- Locates material using internal computer systems, MTRs, and LPNs.
- Forklift experience and/or Forklift certification
- Good oral communication skills Basic PC and math skills
- Lifting ability of 25 lbs. or more on a regular basis
- Good prioritizing skills.
- Good oral communication skills are required to communicate with supervisors, operators, and other internal associates concerning what materials are needed and when they are needed.
Job Opportunity!!! Order Selector- $12/hr
We are looking to fill temporary positions for a warehouse on the Lower West side of Chicago. If you do well there is potential to be hired on by the company!
You will be responsible for various duties throughout the warehouse. You will read customer orders, vendor bill of lading, sort and place materials on racks, shelves, etc. Compile invoices, maintain inventory records, and be responsible for all document signatures.
You will help maintain a safe work environment!
In order to be considered you must pass the following:
- Clear a 7 year background check
- Pass a drug test
- Forklift and/or pallet jack- 2 years of experience
- Ability to operate power/ electric jack
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sunday- Thursday 10pm-6:30am
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Des Plaines, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Order Selector - Same Day Service Department! 2Nd Shift
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS!
Like to keep busy? This is a great team atmosphere, with some hustle to it! We are looking for several people who have order selecting experience who know how to work with a team and like to keep moving! This department provides orders for customers in a very quick turn around. You would be an important part of this critical team!
This is a long-term, full-time position for candidates who do a good job. (This is NOT a seasonal job!) There is also opportunity to work overtime and earn even more! You can earn $450 and more every week.
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Eligibility for Holiday pay
- Eligibility for Health care benefits and 401K
- Generous referral bonuses - tell your friends!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Learn new skills
- Be able to work in a COLD environment (dress in layers)
- Be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- Bring your ID as proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Have a way to get back and forth to work reliably for 2nd
Shift - transportation
- Order picking in the same day delivery department
- Fast Paced
- Start at 6:30 pm and work until completion
- Baby, it's COLD inside...
- $10.75 and hour plus overtime opportunities
OK, I'm ready to work! Now what do I do?
- Come by our office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm for an immediate interview. (Bring your id and resume if you have it! )
- Address is 3310 75th Ave, Landover... we are in the White Office Trailer in front of the building
- Or call Bill at (240) 839-9152 to schedule an interview.
Do it today and you could be working tomorrow!
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Position Summary (Job Description):
Receives, selects, stores and loads products and/or materials. Safely operates all material handling equipment. Accurately completes all associated paper work. Maintains clean work area consistent with company standards.
General Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
1. Under the direction of the warehouse supervisor, continuously picks, lifts, carries and places product into a pallet to accurately build customer orders in various temperature environments. Moves product into a trailer or storage unit, is responsible for visually inspecting incoming and outgoing warehouse products to determine acceptability for shipment and/or receiving of product.
2. Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents. Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
3. Must be able to consistently meet company safety, accuracy and productivity standards. Steps into the driving position and uses full range of peripheral vision to operate a forklift or pallet jack in an accident free manner.
4. Uses brooms, mops and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean work area. Completes any other functions that may be assigned.
Division Application of
(% of Time)
Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
20 % Lifts, carries and picks product
15 % Reads labels and associated documents and counts and calculates using math
20 % Inspects incoming and outgoing product
75 % Operates forklift and pallet jack
100 % Cleans work area
- Completes any other function that may be assigned
Division Application of
(% of Time)
Vision - continuously- 100% of the time
Hearing - continuously- 100% of the time
Handling - continuously – more than 66% of the time
- Under 10 lbs - continuously – more than 66% of shift
- 10-25 lbs - continuously – more than 66% of shift
- 26-60 lbs - frequently- 34% - 66% of shift
Pushing - occasional – less than 34% of the time- Maximum: pushing force 50lbs
Pulling - occasional – less than 34% of the time- Maximum: pulling force 50lbs
Walk - continuously - more than 66% of shift
Stand - continuously - more than 66% of shift
Sit - occasionally - less than 34% of the time
Bend - frequently- 34% - 66% of shift
Kneeling – occasional – less than 34% of the time
Qualifications Required of this Position:
Able to perform accurate visual inspections and repeatedly lift up to 60 pounds. Possess reading and basic math skills. Physically capable of standing, walking and twisting while carrying 60 pound objects. HS Diploma or equivalent required.
Crawl - occasional – less than 34% of the time
Twist - continuously – more than 66% of the time
Balance - frequently- 34% - 66% of shift
Reaching - frequently- 34% - 66% of shift
Coordination - this job requires both upper and lower extremity coordination
Endure working in a cold environment and experience temperature changes
r job description...
Jason's Deli Distribution. Come Grow With Us!
Our Grand Prairie, TX Distribution center is now hiring Order selectors! Must be available to work Sundays.
Competitive Hourly pay, plus weekly paid production incentives!
- Major Health Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
Experience: *One year certified pallet jack experience preferred!*Food service distribution a plus!!
Apply Online :
Apply in person at: 2103 W I 20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Check out our Distribution Career opportunities!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U9IdEB2axE
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience :
- Warehouse: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Mission- To Make Every Customer Happy
Purpose- To Improve the Lives of Others through Nourishment of the Body, Mind, Heart, and Spirit
Core Values - The Highest Personal Standards
A Great Place to Work
Out of this World Hospitality
Only the Highest Quality Food
A Healthy Growing Company
We are looking for motivated candidates that thrive under pressure and want the opportunity to drive their own hourly income.
Do you like working independently and are you ready for a new career?
Is your current warehouse position limiting your earnings potential?
Can you work in either a very cold or very warm warehouse environment?
Our premier client is located 25 minutes from downtown Albany and seeking experienced Order Selectors . This is a full-time temp-to-hire position with the opportunity for permanent employment and the ability to increase your hourly rate each week!
. Job responsibilities include:
- Select merchandise using a ride-on pallet jack
- Ability to wear a head-set for voice-directed order selection
- Maintain and exceed daily and weekly case count requirements
- Operate powered-equipment compliant with company safety policies
- Knowledge of picking and packing orders in a high-volume warehouse environment
- Previous experience on power pallet jack or other material handling equipment
- Experience using a voice-activated order-selection system preferred
Our clients production-based incentive program gives employees the opportunity to earn a base hourly rate of $15/hr with the potential to earn more!
Please apply today through
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Snelling takes the time to understand you. We want to know what your specific career goals are, and help make them a reality. By taking the time to personally interview you, we are able to understand your experience, personality, and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!