Cumberland Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Occupational Therapist (Ot) Full Time Permanent
We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
POSITION TYPE: Occupational Therapist (OT)
LOCATION: Cumberland, MD
SETTING: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of splints and performance of exercise programs.
- Current State Occupational Therapist license or willingness to obtain one for the position.
- Master Degree in Occupational therapy preferred
- Degree from an AOTA approved school of occupational therapy and approved by the Occupational Therapy Examining Committee of the State.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
Restaurant General Manager
This fast-growing Quick-service sandwich chain is one of the BEST KNOWN BRANDS in the industry! They are EXPLODING with growth and seeking General Manager candidates in the Cumberland area. The GM is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
Allstate Agency Staff Opportunity
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Owner Operator Truck Driver Job - Sign On Bonus Available & Great Bene
Additional Fuel Surcharge, No Forced Dispatch
Don't Wait, Call Now!
At US Xpress, we know you do more than drive a truck, you run your own business. That's why we provide Owner Operators with all the support you need to reduce the hassles that come with being your own boss. For example, you'll enjoy discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance, thanks to our buying power as one of the nation's largest trucking companies. So call today, and start right away!
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus/No Forced Dispatch
- Weekly Settlements
- Fuel Surcharge on all Dispatched Miles (loaded and empty)
- Access to Low Cost Health Care Options
- 98% No Touch Freight
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
- 24 HR Breakdown Support and 24/7 Operations Support
- No Trailer Rental Fee
- Option For Satellite Communications System Provided
- Maintenance Reserve Accounts
- Discounts on Fuel, Parts & Tires
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- And More!
- 21 Years or Older
- CDL A and 6 Months OTR Experience Within Past 36 Months
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Entry Level - Student Truck Driver. We Train You, Mentor You, & Hire You
Enroll in Swift Academy! No Money Down.
Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships. Veterans Scholarship Program. Paid CDL Training for Recent CDL Grads.
Job Placement with Swift. Earn Great Starting Pay!
Join one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S.! Begin a new career path in just 3 weeks as a Truck Driver for Swift Transportation, North America's Largest Full Truckload Carrier. Earn Great Pay, Excellent Benefits, a Work/Life Balance, and more!
Swift can help you get the education, the training, and the experience you need to break into the trucking and transportation industry today! No experience is necessary – Swift trains you!
CDL A Drivers Flatbed Specialized Company
15% Pay Increase for Company Flatbed Drivers!
Start at 47 - 50 / per mile
COMPANY DRIVERS TOP 10% AVERAGE $85K!
Up to $3,500 Sign on Bonus!
Ready to get what you really want from your job? Our over-the-road flatbed specialized company drivers earn top-of-the-industry pay and enjoy newer equipment, consistent miles, better home time and the kind of work environment that gives you the respect you've been looking for. Plus, get up to $1,000 weekly settlement guaranteed for your first 4 weeks!
NEW PAY FOR EXPERIENCE - NTI Top Pay Carrier for the 2nd year!
- Our top 10% Flatbed Specialized drivers make up to $85,000/year!
- New BETTER Home time options- Get Home Every 14 Days!
- New Sign on Bonus up to $3,500!
- Company flatbed drivers earn a pay guarantee of up to $1000 weekly, then transition to mileage pay!
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan Company match
- Paid vacation
- Fuel & Safety Bonus Incentive
- Drop, Pick up & Stop Pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover & Breakdown Pay
- 100% ELD's since 2009
- Equipment 18 mo old or newer
- 100% APU's & Inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver + spouse and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of 8 mo recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months or 12 mo verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL (CDL A) , Meets DOT requirements with 2 or less moving violations in the past 3 years
- Have 2 or less preventable accidents in the past 3 years
Transportation Security Officer (Tso)
Summary Any offers of employment made pursuant to this announcement will be consistent with all applicable authorities concerning, including Presidential Memoranda, Executive Orders, interpretive U.S.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and U.S.
Office of Personnel Management (OPM) guidance, and Office of Management and Budget plans and policies concerning hiring. These authorities are subject to change. Salary Information:
The salary range listed above includes locality pay of 27.10% . The current starting hourly rate for this position is $16.98. Hiring: TSA may apply a gender-specific (male or female) hiring preference to fill TSO positions in order to meet security mission and same gender pat-down job-related requirements. At airport locations where it is necessary to apply the hiring preference, candidates of the needed gender will be provided preference in the scheduling of the computer based aptitude test, airport assessments, processing and selection.
DHS components work collectively to prevent terrorism, secure borders, enforce and administer immigration laws, safeguard cyberspace and ensure resilience to disasters. Securing Travel, Protecting People
- At the TSA, you will serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life. Across the nation, you will be on the front line of the DHS's TSA team as they secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and public transit systems, thus protecting our transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce.
Realistic Job Preview: The Realistic Job Preview gives you an honest, objective and vivid portrait of what it means to work as a Transportation Security Officer (TSO) and provides employee testimonies about both the good and the challenging aspects of being a TSO. To view the video, please . Responsibilities For more information on working at Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport , please . Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) provide security and protection of air travelers, airports and aircraft in a courteous and professional manner. This includes:
Operating various screening equipment and technology to identify dangerous objects in baggage, cargo and on passengers, and preventing those objects from being transported onto aircraft.
Performing searches and screening, which may include physical interaction with passengers (e.g., pat-downs, search of property, etc.), conducting bag searches and lifting/carrying bags, bins, and property weighing up to 70lbs.
Controlling terminal entry and exit points.
Interacting with the public, giving directions and responding to inquiries.
Maintaining focus and awareness while working in a stressful environment which includes noise from alarms, machinery and people, crowd distractions, time pressure, and disruptive and angry passengers, in order to preserve the professional ability to identify and locate potentially life threatening or mass destruction devices, and to make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations.
Engaging in continuous development of critical thinking skills, necessary to mitigate actual and potential security threats, by identifying, evaluating, and applying appropriate situational options and approaches. This may include application of risk-based security screening protocols that vary based on program requirements.
Retaining and implementing knowledge of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, demonstrating responsible and dependable behavior, and is open to change and adapts to new information or unexpected obstacles. Travel Required Occasional travel
- A minimum of two (2) weeks of travel in a full-time duty status will be required to complete TSA's New Hire training. New Hire training and travel requirements vary by duty location and may require up to six (6) weeks of full-time duty status travel.
This training will occur away from the employee's airport of record. Employees will be paid for compensable hours and reimbursed for authorized travel expenses per TSA Travel Policy. While employed with TSA, other occasional travel may be required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!