Cupertino Job Description Sample
Sr. Product Manager, US Market Development
Senior Quality Engineer
Associate Clinical Project Manager
Administrative Assistant II
Swimming Assistant Coach, Fremont High School, 2019-2020 School Year
Assistant Spirit/Cheer Advisor, Lynbrook High School, 2019-2020 School Year *Internal Only*
Varsity Baseball, Homestead High School - 2019-2020 School Year
Varsity Badminton, Lynbrook High School - 2019-2020 School Year
Part-Time Children's Instructor Opportunity - Sunnyvale
* Meets Work Experience for Recreation and Child Development Majors!!
* Does your resume need experience in..? Coaching | Sports Management | Early Childhood Education | Teaching | Recreation | Kinesiology
Super Soccer Stars is the country's most popular soccer development program for children. Starting on the Upper West side of New York City over 15 years ago, the program has grown to 20,000 children a week in: the New York Metro area, California, Boston, Miami, Chicago, London, UK, Philadelphia, Texas and Washington, DC.
Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. Our mission is to educate and inspire the next generation through our one-of-a-kind curriculum. You will play a crucial role in fostering what will become one of the memorable experience in our children’s lives. Your effort, dedication, leadership, and enthusiasm are integral pieces of what makes a Super Soccer Stars coach unique. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game.
Opportunities Across the Bay Area (San Francisco, Marin, East Bay, Peninsula and South Bay):
Monday—Friday (Morning and afternoon to 5pm)
Weekends: 9:00AM -- 1:00PM
All coaches start at the entry level as an Assistant Coach and once they complete our training program make $18 per 40min-60min session. Coaches who attend trainings and are punctual, organized, and display high energy & enthusiasm in every class, have opportunities to move up the various coaching levels and make $45 per session. All drivers travelling outside of the City will be reimbursed tolls. Coaches will also be reimbursed for all national governing body coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications.
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and growing as a coach, please complete the online application http://la.supersoccerstars.com/join-our-team/
Get involved, learn more & apply today!
soccer coach tutor education sport coaching children child development instructor flexible educator teacher teaching nanny counselor camp futbol fitness athletic ECE recreation
We are seeking coaches in and around the San Francisco & Bay Area, who meet our 5 Core Qualities:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
**TRAINING / DEVELOPMENT:
Our coaches undergo a thorough hiring process including in-depth assessment and comprehensive background checks to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST. Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments in training techniques with our own in-house training program the “Institute of Coaching”.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. We GUARANTEE that you will improve as a coach through our vigorous training and progressive curriculum. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
Super Soccer Stars is the recognized soccer leader in early childhood development, working with over 60,000 participants a year.
Get involved, learn more & apply today!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!