Curb Attendant Job Description Sample
Curb Machine Operator
Will perform duties commonly conducted when working with concrete.
Associated topics: cad, cnc, cnc machining, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric control, computer aided manufacturing, computerized numerical control, precision machining, smt machine
Concrete Curb Builder/Finisher
JAS Construction is a small company based in Altoona, Iowa that specializes in commercial and residential concrete and excavating. Starting in 2010 we have grown from 4 employees to 35+ as of 2015. We are looking for leaders to grow with us, our company has grown by 25% every year which will continue to create opportunities for the right candidates. JAS prides itself with giving its employee's the tools and equipment they need to be successful and having the latest equipment that is well maintained to make our jobs run smoother and easier. Company Benefits:
Choice of 2 health insurance plans + 401K retirement plan (4% match)
Overtime weekly, weather permitting
On the job training Job
Forming parking lots, slabs, driveways, etc.
Placing and finishing concrete
Sawing control cuts
Hand building concrete curb
Strong work ethic and good attitude
Able to work long hours
Experience setting forms, placing and finishing concrete
Strong consideration will be given to people with a valid driver's license with CDL
Curb & Gutter Formsetter/Finisher
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Compensation: $19.00 to $30.00 Per Hour, DOE
How to apply: Apply in person or by visiting http://www.rmecinc.com/employment-opportunities/ and completing an application with " Curb & Gutter Formsetter/Finisher" in the subject line. Emails received without this will be disqualified.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Healthcare, Dental and Vision Options, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Own, maintain and have in possession personal tools at all times. Tools shall include, but not be limited to: Magnesium Float, An assortment of Trowels from Long and Wide for wet concrete and Short and Narrow for hard concrete, Pair of Skates, Knee Pads, Mucking Boots, Sledge Hammer, Nail Pouches, Tape Measure, Hammer, and Pliers.
* Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
* Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
* Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
* Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
* Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
* Clean chipped area, using wire brush, and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
* Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
* Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
* Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
* Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
* Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
* Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
* Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
* Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
* Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
* Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
* Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
* Apply muriatic acid to clean surface, and rinse with water.
* Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
* Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
* Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
* Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hard Hat, Eye and Ear Protection, Safety Vest, Gloves, Dust Mask or Respirator, Fall Protection Gear)
Outdoor with varying weather conditions.
We pride ourselves, as individuals and as a company, that we are very flexible and diversified. Our services are not limited to being a General Contractor, but we also have day to day operations that include over-lot grading, building excavation and backfill, sub grade prep for paving and hardscapes, over-excavation with the use of structural and/or moisture conditioning, main line water, sewer, and storm pipe, trenching, bedding and backfill for a wide range of the dry utilities. We also offer demolition of buildings, parking lots, streets, curb and gutter, underground utilities, and vegetation. RME also has a Concrete Division that is capable of footings and foundation walls, slab-on grade concrete floors, multi-level slab on grade pours, exterior flatwork, and curb and gutter. The Concrete Division has full-time project managers, estimators and field personnel that are 100% focused on the concrete aspect of construction.
Concrete Superintendent For Curb Machine Operations
We activity seeking a Concrete Superintendent For Curb Machine Operations to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
- Job Costing
- Job Scheduling
- Organizing and Scheduling Crews
- Oversee Equipment Maintenance
- Ordering Materials
- Previous experience in Concrete Operations
- Excellent Time Keeping and Job Management Skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Curb Machine or Heavy Equipment Experience
- Good Communication/Coordination with Clients and Workers
- Gomaco Curb Machine Experience is a plus
- Problem Solving
- Positive Can Do Attitude
Curb Machine Operator
Two years of experience desired on Commander 6300 III.
Will perform duties commonly conducted when working with concrete.
Breakfast Attendant / Reception Attendant
Overview Greet guests and determine number in their party. Seat guests by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, placing clean/current menu in front of each guest.
Guide guest through dining spaces and provide assistance. Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings and organize seating for groups with special needs. Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is standard or requested.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Report to work when scheduled, on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform with standard.Handle all duties according to hotel policies and procedures.Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to a manager immediately.Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.Welcome and acknowledge all guests with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly, verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals.Adhere to all quality assurance expectations and standards.Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management immediately.Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.Anticipate guests' service needs, asking questions of guests if necessary to better understand their needs, watching/listening to their preferences, and acting on them whenever possible.Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals, within guidelines (i.e. escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way, or offering access to Braille or TDD phones.)Assist fellow Associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt, friendly guest service.Monitor dining areas for seating availability, service, safety, and well-being of guests.Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.Notify management of maintenance repair issues.Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager.At all times strive to represent the Company and hotel brand in the most professional manner.Be disciplined at all times, stand alert and tall in the dining area, greet guests immediately and offer assistance before the Guest needs to ask.
Focus total attention to the customers.Exhibit a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with guests and fellow employees. QualificationsHigh School Diploma or equivalent SDL2017
Donation Center Attendant Ii/Lead Site Attendant
POSITION SUMMARY: Accepts donations on behalf of Goodwill at our standalone or storefront donation centers. Provides excellent customer service to donors. To help us find the right Goodwill of San Diego County job for you, all applicants must complete a series of assessments as part of the Goodwill application process. Please click this link to open your assessment window. After completing your testing, please make sure you have also clicked the button below to complete the brief application process. http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/DDqvmBB/ChPDEPhT (Testing Time = Approximately 15 minutes) Essential Functions Statement(s):
Opens and closes assigned donation center site, as scheduled, according to department guidelines set forth in the Standalone and Storefront Donation Center Attendant Training Manual.
Accepts donations according to guidelines found in the Standalone and Storefront Donation Attendant Training Manual. This includes providing excellent customer service to donors by greeting, assisting with accepting donations, and accurately completing donation receipts. When necessary, politely refuses and refers donors to other locations and thanks each donor for every donation.
Maintains the interior and the exterior of the site in a clean and organized manner. Sweeps perimeter of donation center site, stores donations neatly inside trailer, picks up debris and trash around trailer. If applicable, empties and maintains the cleanliness of the Unattended Donation Center (UDC) at the site.
Accurately completes daily administrative tasks in a timely manner. To include daily counts of all donors (including donations from the UDC’s), sorting and submitting donation receipts on a scheduled basis and all daily tally sheets.
Safeguards all donations and company property from damage and theft. Treats all donations and company property with respect and care.
Communicates the following accurately and in a timely manner to the appropriate Supervisor or Coordinator; supply needs, unusual or out of the ordinary situations and any safety concerns.
Safely and accurately loads donations into bins and organizes them inside of the donation trailers.
Assists Truck Helpers and Truck Drivers in loading donations into Goodwill trucks, if needed.
Communicates daily with Dispatch to inform them of current product volumes and any transportation/service needs.
Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned or directed.
Assist in handling customer service issues. Appropriately and effectively handles any out of the ordinary donor service situations and/or refers the donor to the correct management member. If referring to management, notifies the management member immediately of the situation.
Assigns daily tasks to on-site attendants. Guides employees in the absence of the Supervisor.
Accurately trains all Donation Attendants assigned to their location. Performs bag checks at assigned locations. SKILLS & ABILITIES: Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred. Experience: Six months to one year customer service related experience preferred. One year supervisory experience preferred. Computer
None. Certificates and Licenses: None ID: 2017-5145 Street: 12791 Sorrento Valley Road External Company Name: Goodwill Industries of San Diego County External Company URL: www.sdgoodwill.org/
Housekeeping Attendant Or Public Attendant
Whether you are looking for the flexibility of part-time work, or you are seeking full-time year-round work with Benefits, a position in Housekeeping at Buck's T-4 may be exactly what you are looking for.
Buck's T-4 has a nationally acclaimed restaurant, 72-room hotel, and conference facility. Buck's is located near the Big Sky Ski Resort, between Bozeman Montana and Yellowstone National Park. Buck's T-4 Lodge has a rich history dating back to the 1940's of warm western hospitality and our food has been called uniquely Montanan.
Housekeeping Room Attendant And Lobby Attendant - Marriott
Hello- We are seeking a Housekeeping Room Attendant And Lobby Attendant to join our Princeton Marriott Family.
We are looking for someone with a great attitude who loves to clean and keep a tidy environment. These positions will demand that you follow a reasonable checklist that incorporates cleaning our lobby, removing trash and supporting our housekeepers.
Lobby attendant- Flexible position ( am, pm, overnights )
Housekeeping Room attendant- Evenings needed
Bath Attendant / Spa Bath Attendant
This job will appeal to people who:
- Someone who enjoys a spa environment and prides themselves in their customer service skills.
Guide guests/members through indoor baths explaining the benefits of holistic bathing, hydrotherapy and provide information of the property's integral living services, experience treatments as well as spa services. Assist and servicing guests with their “DIY” services*. Maintain linen and laundry supplies. Monitor spa areas, indoor bathing, fitness center, locker rooms, restrooms, and out door experience areas ensuring the spa's established standards of cleanliness are met. Maintain the spa’s presentation and ambiance. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling related guest requests or concerns.
Indoor baths and spa areas. Job involves working:
- Under variable temperature conditions (extreme heat or cold).
- Under variable noise levels.
- Around partially or un-clothed individuals.
- Around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- Around dust and/or mite hazards.
- Around chemicals.
- Around bioâ€‘hazards (including but not limited to cleaning fluids).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tour guests/members through indoor baths.
- Assist and service guest to their “DIY” services.
- Suggest guests of the holistic bath services and mud lounge treatment experiences.
- Guide guests/members to their locker rooms.
- Guide guest to the meditation rooms.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Be familiar with all bathing components and hydrotherapy culture philosophy and services to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas ongoing.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and resort requirements.
- *Inspect & prep bathing areas before and after use by guests.
- Empty water from soaking tubs and wipe all surfaces dry.
- Maintain & sanitize stocked lockers with appropriate sized robe, sandals, and towel.
- Maintain & sanitize un-stocked lockers.
- Maintain order in distribution of pre-sized locker contents in locker rooms.
- Maintain stock & sanitize refreshment areas in hammam, tea service areas and water coolers in all areas.
- Transport maintenance caddy with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to areas in need.
- Empty trash containers and dispose of used service containers ongoing.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par in areas concerned.
- Inspect & maintain bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor free from soil, dirt, soap buildâ€‘up and hair
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Clean surfaces in bathrooms on on-going schedule.
- Inspect condition of sandals, towels and bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Assist therapists in removal of dirty table linens and stocking rooms with clean linen.
- Assist therapists and staff in keeping storage closets clean.
- Dust and polish surface areas as needed.
- Inspect condition of facilities daily for wear, stains, cracks, etc.; use a maintenance request and report any damages to Manager on Duty & enter “Spa Report” in log book.
- Set correct time on all clocks.
- Clean all lamps and light switches as needed; check for proper working order.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
- Inspect condition of amenities in locker rooms; replace designated amounts at proper locations ongoing.
- Monitor and remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from all door(s) ongoing.
- Ensure presence of fire safety gear and emergency & caution signage.
- Assist Housekeeping & Engineering with the removal of dust, dirt and smudges from vents, grids and thermostat. Set thermostats to designated temperature.
- Inspect & maintain that all baseboards, ledges and corners are free from dust, stains and marks.
- Return laundry caddy and any equipment used to appropriate area at end of shift.
- Wipe any equipment used until it is clean.
- Ensure security of any assigned property keys.
- Turn over any lost and found items to the spa coordinator.
- High school graduate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and nonâ€‘verbal.
- Fluency in second language, preferably Spanish.
- Previous training in guest relations.
- Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably Housekeeping in a resort market.
- 1 year prior experience in a spa environment.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques and chemical handling.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy and holistic health care.
10 days after 1st year
Paid Sick Leave
5 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Matching 401-k
- Full Use of Resort Amenities
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!