Curer Foam Rubber Job Description Sample
Rubber Prep/ Barwell Preformer Lead Operator-- Manufacturing
Experienced Rubber Prep operator needed for rubber molding plant. Barwell prefomer experience required.
Must be able to:
- read and communicate in english
- lift approx 45 lbs
Job performance expects regular attendance & attention to detail.
Zodiac Combat Rubber Raiding Craft (Crrc) Maintenance
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
This is a temporary position, not to exceed 120 days.
Position will be responsible for maintaining the Zodiac F470 Combat Rubber Raiding Craft, for all echelons of maintenance as mandated by OPNAV Instruction 4790 and as scheduled in 3M maintenance using the maintenance scheduling program SKED on the combat rubber raiding craft to include intercommunicating valves, repair of holes, cuts and tears, transom replacement and baffle replacement, as well as maintaining the hard and soft floor for the boats. Additionally, the position will maintain all diver dry suits.
· Have a strong organizational skill and be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Have or be eligible to receive, and maintain throughout the duration of the PoP a Secret Security Clearance.
· Be able to drive Government-owned passenger vehicles, trucks, and vans. No CDL license required.
· Be able to operate a standalone computer without assistance and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
· Must possess a valid, unencumbered state driver’s license.
· Must possess excellent work ethic, verbal and written communication skills, and be detained and accurate in performing all functions.
· Must be familiar with AR 25-50 and be able to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
Our approach is to consider the problems from a holistic view, with a variety of analytical angles, present a range of options, and ultimately recommend the path the client should follow. In business, as in the military, strategy bridges the gap between policy and tactics. Together, strategy and tactics bridge the gap between ends and means; however, strategy without implementation is a promise unfulfilled. As result, our mission includes ensuring that our clients internalize the strategies we develop and fully realize their potential by putting them into practice.
Rubber Molding Technician
Rubber Molding Technician/Lancaster, NY/2nd Shift/ $12-$13
Lancaster manufacturer seeking a Rubber Molding to provide set-up and operate Rubber Molding Machines and Molds in accordance with Company work instructions and to maintain timely production and quality finished goods within jobs as scheduled according to policies and procedures.
2nd: 4:00pm - 12:30am. Must be available to train on 1st shift.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Reviewing routers for due dates, using correct material, making corrections and/or adjustments when required to
ensure efficient and effective production of product.
- Verifying correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary equipment before machine start up.
- Achieving adequate production levels including maintaining the expected product quality.
- Maintaining familiarity with all the departments inspection procedures and standards.
- Regular monitoring of product for acceptable quality to the most recent specification.
- Troubleshooting machines, including diagnosing various molded rubber defects.
- Running job to produce the correct quantity of product.
- 2 plus years of experience in related position
- Previous production/factory experience required
Get your foot in the door with this growing Lancaster facility! Apply now!
Rubber Injection Operator - 4 Needed - LM
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Rubber Injection Press Operators to manufacture injection molded elastomeric parts. You will train on first shift and then permanently move to either second or third shift.
· Operate an injection press to manufacture rubber components
· Adhere to all established set-up and operating procedures
· Coordinate and communicate with the entire organization to adhere to production schedule and troubleshoot problems
· High School Diploma or GED
· Prior machine set-up and operation experience preferred
· Must have a good mechanical aptitude, possess motor skills, and hand strength to repeatedly operate an injection mold through multiple cycles
· Must be a dedicated team player with a willingness to learn new processes
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work independently
· Must be safety-conscious
· Must pass a math test before starting
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7146.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Rubber Production Worker
Rubber Production Worker for
Cuyahoga Falls Area
6:00am - 2:30pm Pay: $11.00 per hour
This is a full-time and temp-to-hire position!!
Company Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and vacation/holiday benefits
This is a custom mixing company, making rubber from raw materials needs general laborers to assist in this process in various ways.
This is a very physical job with a lot of standing.
The Production position requires a person to stack finished rubber sections as they come off the production line. The production line is an elevated platform and the rubber domes down a shoot to a basin where it is picked up and stacked.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with the Best!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Rubber Press Operator And Trimmers Needed
This is an entry level position and we are willing to train no experience necessary all shifts are available.
- Start Immediately.
- Hired in at 90 days.
- Raise upon hire in date.
Rubber Roller Wrapping/Un-Wrapping Machine Operator
This is a temp to hire position located in Rock Hill, SC.
It's a 1st shift position which is 7am to 3pm.
The starting pay is going to be $14 with a 2 year progression and a top pay of $18.
POSITION SUMMARY:Apply rubber compound to build a variety of rubber rollers. Set up and operate roll wrapping and unwrapping machines to wrap/unwrap a variety of rollers. Load/unload and operate vulcanizers.
Locate and check identification of cores, rubber stock, and other materials. Check core for proper
Select and apply proper bonding adhesives. Paint cores according to standard practices.
Study prints, shop orders, specifications and instructions.
Operate building machines to apply rubber to core. Adjust pressure as needed. Insure dimensional requirements using measuring instruments. Check rubber compounds for defects and contamination.
Select and attach collars to rollers.
Operate wrapping machine by adjusting tape to appropriate tensions.
Load rollers into Vulcanizers. Determine proper cure cycles and program. Unload vulcanizers at end of cycle.
Perform simple set up and unwrap rolls. Rewind tape according to size and mark each completed spool. Remove collars and washers from rolls. Clean and coat with release agent.
Transport unwrapped rolls to finishing department. Return collars, washers, and wrapping tape to the wrapping area.
Report defective materials, such as old or damaged wrapping tape, damaged collars and washers, or defective rollers to your supervisor.
Requisition new collars or washers as required. Repair defective collars and assist in maintaining collar storage area in an organized manner.
Perform other related duties as required.
Silicone Rubber Marketing Manager For Health Care
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for acquiring and communicating market understanding to drive the regional strategic direction within the global framework to result in sustained growth and profitability (per required revenue and profitability targets) for our Health Care market segment. This is accomplished by developing, planning and executing strategic, operational and market development activities for the Health Care business segment. In addition, this role has responsibility for the 4Ps of marketing (Product, Place, Promotion & Pricing) for the Health Care market segment.
- Develop and execute the regional market strategies for Health Care (Medical Device and Baby Care) applications within the global framework, inclusive of a formal Market Development Plan (MDP). The strategies include details on actions needed to generate target revenue and profit objectives.
- Provide leadership within the business team as the Health Care Marketing Mgr. Provides a comprehensive view to the Sr. Business Director on the status of activities within the assigned market segment.
- Foster innovation by strategically driving product / technology development based on market and customer needs. A champion for market development projects.
- Executes the following strategic activities: conducts competitive analysis; designs communication strategies; coordinates and prioritizes opportunities; creates and maintains pricing strategies; leads market focus team meetings; supports long term strategy creation; and supports or leads corporate projects.
- Executes the following operational activities: defines the marketing budget; manages product portfolio and complexity management, develops prospect and target account lists. Is an internal resource for the Sales and Technical Managers. Can also take on Key Account support roles.
- Manages the following promotional activities: advertising, trade shows; product literature & brochures; conferences & symposiums; product rollout and introductions. Determines industry association participation.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technical related field is required. Master's in Business Administration is preferred
- 5 - 10 years' experience is required. 10+ years' experience is preferred
- Experience in a commercial or business development role; knowledgeable of Marketing tools (SWOT, 4 Ps, 5 Forces, etc.)
- Prior experience and knowledge of Health Care applications preferred, and ideally in silicone Heat Cured Rubber (HCR) and Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) materials
- Candidate needs to possess strong analytical skills and have ability to lead/drive projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, is required
- Experience with SAP or other CRM software is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral - including presentations, written), organizational skills, and time management are essential
- Interpersonal and influential leadership skills are needed to be effective in this position
- Foreign language skills a plus (German, Spanish)
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
- Must be able to attend tradeshows, which may require many hours walking or standing
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Print Production, Folding, Inserting, Rubber Banding.
Elite staffing solutions is in need of over 20 people to do folding assembling and inserting of paper and cardboard cut outs we have 1st and 2nd shift positions available. This position requires a lot of dexterity in the hands as well as very repetitive activities and long hours on your feet. women are encouraged to apply. This is predominantly temporary work however this is a long term assignment they do work weekends and overtime is mandatory . The entry level wage is $8.50 per hour making the overtime rate $12.75. If nothing else this is very good work while you're looking for your next opportunity you can start this position tomorrow please apply in person at 2601 East central suite 3.
Rubber Injection Mold
NESCO Resource Company Overview Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers. Duties/Responsibilities Operate rubber injection mold presses Trim flash, inspect finished products Package products Weigh raw material to fill machine Pay and Shift info This is a 2nd shift position working Mon-Thurs 4 pm-2 am, with availability to train on 1st $12.24/hr starting payrate Those in good standing will be converted to permanent status after 90 days. Skills/Qualifications Previous experience in rubber injection molding is preferred, but not required Able to stand, lift, bend for 10 hours per day Able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout shift Will be subject to a 10 panel drug test and comprehensive background check NESCO Resource will provide: A "temp-to-hire” opportunity. Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard Once converted to permanent status, employees can look forward to; Increase in pay by $1-$2/hr. Health insurance, 401K, vacation and holiday pay PPE reimbursement, union benefits Please reply to the posting with your resume, or you can apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm at 7263 Center St., Mentor, OH 44060. If you have additional questions please call our office at (440) 974-3391.
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!