Curing Press Operator Job Description Sample
Curing Press Operator
CURING PRESS OPERATORS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!
ASG is now hiring Curing Press Operators for SRK-TN! (Formerly DTR-TN)
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time by SRK-TN!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
RequirementEducation:-High school degree, GED or equivalent
Professional experience:-Some years of experience in related positions
Special knowledge, skills and abilities:-High manual dexterity and problem solving ability-Hands-on approach/mechanically inclined-Good communications skills-Good physical condition (occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs)-Detail oriented and quality minded-Work well in a team environment Quality and EMS:-Compliance with corporate management rules as well as cooperation in their further development.-Support with the implementation and accomplishment of EMS and ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, if applicable as well as support of the quality review process. Safety:-Compliance with and enforcement of valid regulation and legislation concerning work safety, fire prevention and other similar regulations 1 full compliance (no training), 2 compliance (no training, possibly at discretion), 3 basic compliance (training as necessary), 4 no compliance (training), 5 not necessaryJOB MISSION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:General description:-Mold and bladder technicians change bladders and molds, program tire recipes in to the press computer and coordinate mold changes and bladder changes with curing lead.Specific activities:-Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments-Operate machinery and equipment.-Set up and operate the curing press -Occasionally check upon the curing press parameters such as temperature, curing time, etc.-Is able to perform above mentioned activities and can train them-Operate cranes, forklift and boom truck.-Operate sand blasting unit.-Keep inventory of items needed to maintain production (gasket, O-ring, bladder, bolts, mold bolts, lubricants and tools) -Maintain cleanliness of the department.Other-The position holder is also required to perform other individual tasks as instructed by his supervisor that are given by the nature of his job mission or arise due to other imperative corporate necessities
Work conditions:-Mainly curing area in production hall, warm to hot working conditions
Training:-In order to maintain and expand the qualification necessary for the execution of the job position all required seminars and other training measures are continuously examined and are executed upon necessity at home or abroad
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Press Operator (Renton, Wa)
AIM Aerospace is looking for a full time Press Operator to work 1st shift. The schedule for 1st shift is Monday through Friday from 5:30am to 2:00pm, and there is some potential for overtime so the right candidate should be flexible in their schedule. The hourly pay range for this position is $11.00 up to $13.50+ depending on experience. Job Description Follows Job Traveler to build and cure panels and Match Metal Die contoured parts. Uses computers to setup and run cure programs for the Press per specifications. Layup panels using pre-preg fabric and honeycomb core. Responsibilities Include
Follow standard work instructions to load composite parts into the press using specified locations and fairing bars for proper thickness.
Layup composite panels using pre-preg fabric, honeycomb core and potting.
Install and monitors thermo-couple wires via computer program and manual recording according to composite parts and specs
Use utility knife safely to cut pre-preg fabric and honeycomb core to be laid up.
Review recipe configuration to ensure all of the specifications being cured are noted - may require curing multiple specifications
Start and monitor the cure cycle
Marks identification numbers on pressed blanks as needed
Submit job configuration file to department lead or supervisor to ensure parts, serial numbers and/ or thermocouple information is filled out properly
Note any tolerance conditions onto parts and send to Material Review Board for disposition Duties are not limited to the above, additional duties may be required and or requested by supervisor or lead. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Preferred Skills and Abilities
Basic understanding of Oven, Press and/or Broiler operations
Ability to refer to and understand manuals, read blueprints, and to calculate tolerance and panel thickness
Must be able to read planning
Must be able to work with fiberglass, metal and wood
Ability to tolerate and work in excessive heat while maintaining safe work habits
Ability to learn specification for cure processes and pass test for cure operators Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee’s position and exposure. Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Life and AD&D Insurance
Company Sponsored 401k
Vacation and Sick Leave
Tuition Reimbursement AIM Aerospace, Inc. is located in Renton, WA with facilities in Auburn, and Sumner. We design, engineer and manufacture composite structures used in commercial aircraft interiors. Examples include sidewalls, ceiling panels, lavatories, bulkheads, overhead bins and crew rests. Additional information can be obtained on our company web site at www.aim-aerospace.com. AIM Aerospace, Inc. is a Drug Free workplace. Pre-employment drug screen required. Equal Opportunity Employer This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Will be working as a Press Operator. Company looking for somebody that has shop experience who is motivated to learn and grow. Must be mechanically inclined and able to work with tools .
Starts at $10.00 hourly
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move items 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 2:00 pm - 10:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
All interested applicants apply at:
All Seasons Placement
4166 West Ridge Rd
Erie PA 16506
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Press Brake Operator
Seeking experienced Press Brake Operators for large, international business with a location right here in Mobile.
Full-Time with medical and time off benefits
Manufacturing metal by bending, angling and cutting using a press brake.
Their press brake uses a computer numeric controlled (CNC) machine assisting the operator in the design to make punches, bends, and cuts into sheet or plate material, particularly sheet metal.
As one of the worlds leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs.
At the same time, we are bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
In addition, Advantage helps businesses with some of their most critical day-to-day tasks, providing assistance with workforce consulting, management of payroll, procurement, recruitment outsourcing, and project management.
Our Associates are skilled in the following areas:
* Administrative & Clerical
* Skilled Trades
* Light Industrial & Manufacturing
* Medical Office
* Call Center
Welcome to Advantage Resourcing!
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed For 2Nd Shift Company
Amada Press Brake Operator Needed for 2nd shift company
The duties are as follows:
· Produce parts from metal using a press brake
· Must be able to read blueprints
· Able to make adjustments to machine including setup
· Ensuring the machine is working properly and producing a quality product
· Good attention to detail
· Standing for long periods of time
· Lifting material is required
· Previous experience required
The pay is up to $22.00 an hour with a 10% shift differential.
Machine - Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!