Curtain Stretcher Assembler Job Description Sample
Wheelchair And Stretcher Van Drivers
Must have good driving record and strong customer service skills, that includes being sensitive to the passengers being transported. Drug testing and criminal background check required.
Will need Chauffeur's Class D License. Must be physically fit and over 25 years of age. Part-time hours and flexible schedules. Looking for drivers in Black Hawk, Chickasaw, Floyd, Cerro Gordo and expanding counties in Iowa.
Project Manager - Louisville, KY - Curtain Wall, High Rise
Project Manager - Louisville, KY - Curtain Wall, High Rise:
My client, formed in 1936, has established itself as a leading industry specialist in building envelope restoration and construction. They specialize in Curtainwall Systems, Historical Window Replacement, Security Windows, New Construction, Blast and Impact Windows, Acoustical Windows and Doors, FAA Sound Mitigation Noise Reduction Programs and the Quieter Home Program.
They have their own drafting, engineering, fabrication, estimating, project administration and finance department, allowing the Project Manager to focus solely on their areas. You must know how to put together a Curtain Wall project, ideally Unitized Curtain Walls. Projects focus on high rise tower buildings, as high as 30 stories, ranging from $1-10mm. All new construction, ground ups.
Base salary: $70-120k per year. Relo assistance available, where needed.
Full, excellent benefits.
if interested, please send an up to date resume.
Senior Project Manager - Curtain Wall
Position Description: Responsible for pre-construction, engineering, and field installation of all systems within the specified trade(s) for a project or projects. Coordinate with project field operations to ensure transfer of information is delivered, understood and implemented in the required time frames, within budget, and to the quality specified by the contract documents. Direct supervisor of entry- and mid-level staff.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Function as subject matter expert for the specified trade or trades.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of the contract documents (including Plaza’s contract, plans, specifications and applicable codes).
- Ensure strict adherence to safety, ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- Lead, develop, and manage Assistant Project Managers and Trade Project Managers, including completion of performance evaluations.
- Develop relationships and act as liaison with engineers, design consultants, subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owner’s representatives, and establish and maintain procedures for information flow, approvals, meetings, reporting, applications for payment, etc.
- Work with pre-construction, estimating and purchasing in development of contract price/budget and Guaranteed Maximum Price. Lead the pre-construction effort as it relates to Trade Project Management and the specific project needs.
- Conduct thorough construction document reviews and examine all documents for constructability and QA/QC. Bring all concerns to the attention of the appropriate design professional for resolution.
- Participate in preparation of various studies, recommendations for materials and methods, and cost estimates.
- Manage submittals and shop drawings. Resolve any conflicts in interpretation, and fully coordinate drawings amongst all trades.
- Prepare a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Prepare a procurement schedule for subcontractors, major material and equipment purchases to ensure timely buy-outs and overall compliance with the construction schedule is maintained.
- Responsible for preparation of project status executive summaries and the accuracy of financial reports.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, schedule, conduct, and document all job meetings, owner-architect and coordination meetings.
- Manage information on changes in the work; prepare an independent analysis, as required; obtain and check estimates for the changes from subcontractor; obtain approval of the architect and owner; and resolve any conflicts. Prepare subcontract change orders.
- Manage project close-out, including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of work, subcontract and vendor close, final payment and records retention.
- Manage progress schedule and updates.
- Prepare requisitions with all back-up.
- Visit job site(s) as required, to troubleshoot issues and suggest resolutions to problems.
- Perform QA/QC inspections on job sites.
- Support and perform business development activities, including researching and determining qualified target areas, projects, and clients, and establishing and maintaining an external presence in the marketplace.
- Work with senior managers to develop project teams for specific proposals.
- Supervise the development of proposals, presentations and brochure materials. Train and assist project team in making effective presentations.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, manage project teams, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 15 years’ experience with progressively more responsible exposure to design, cost, sequence, logistics and field installations of relevant systems or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Able to identify design features that command cost premiums and recommend alternatives that deliver comparable or improved function.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical material. LEED accreditation preferred. Very strong oral & written communication skills required. Strong computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs. Knowledge of Plaza’s CMiC system desirable.
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as BIM and LEAN to benefit the project.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect to your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The benefits program includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement planning with employer matching
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Professional Development
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program including sick and personal days
- Transit/parking program
- Much More!
Plaza Construction, LLC Building Value with Vision
PLAZA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Our innovation and creativity allow us to translate a client's concept into reality while keeping a solid focus on the bottom line. Plaza's portfolio reflects the leadership, energy, motivation, and hands -on approach incorporated into every project that we build. We strive to deliver excellence and value to our clients, while maintaining a leadership position in the industry.
Plaza continues to play a relevant role in the building of corporate headquarters, commercial properties, heathcare centers, universities, infrastructure, transportation facilities, museums, retail spaces, hospitality, and residential buildings. We remain at the forefront of building the most exciting, highly desirable and notable luxury residential condos, hotels, restaurants and retail spaces in the country.
Curtain Side Flat Bed Driver A
Driver would drive a Curtainside, flat bed truck Deliver materials from Hardware store March-September Regional and local. 1-2 days out a week. Leave Monday morning back Tuesday Local Wed Leave out Thurs back Friday. No weekends.
Out of Mankato $20.41 an hour
2 years tractor trailer expereince within the last 3-4 years. Clean MVR and accident history ProDrivers offers: Weekly Pay Direct Deposit Benefits upon first paycheck
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver, company driver solo, company driving solo, company over the road, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regional driving route, time at home
Class A Curtain Van Driver
Drivers will be delivering boxed and palletized sheetrock, laminating materials and hardware to local locations throughout the Greater Puget sound area.
Full Time, Local work
Monday–Friday work schedule
Strapping is required
Minimal freight handling
Pre and Post trip inspections
- Late model day cabs pulling 27” to 48” curtain van trailers We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
- Load securement
+ 2 year previous flatbed experience preferred – Will train the right candidate
Forklift experience is a plus Benefits:
Benefits available upon hire
Long term to hire position
Sr. Estimator - Glass/Glazing, Curtain Wall - Paid Relocation!
Glass/Glazing, Curtain Wall
Paid Relocation! Estimator
Glass, Curtain Wall
Estimating, Contract Glass/Glazing, Curtain Wall, Commercial Construction If you are an Estimator with contract Glazing/Glass experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - We are an Industry Leading contract glazing company!
Competitive Compensation ($60K - $90K+ DOE)
Comprehensive Benefits Package plus paid relocation!
What You Will Be Doing - Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements and prepares itemized lists.
Computes cost factors and prepares estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
Conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions.
Consults with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
Creates relationships with suppliers and clients.
Provides budgets for General Contractors.
Provides estimates and proposals as needed to maintain quantity and dollar required to bid each month.
Attends meetings required to facilitate the close of sales.
Attends training to improve quantity and quality of work.
Utilizes systems implemented by Sales & Estimating Manager.
Ensures Projects meet estimate = 75%
What You Need for this Position Must have 5+ Years experience or knowledge of: - Working as an Estimator for a Contract Glazing/Glass company
Curtain Wall and windows systems or exterior renovations experience for commercial buildings
Expertise with tracking software scheduling and reporting to closely monitor the progress of a project
Drive and motivation to succeed Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Architecture, Construction Management or related field) or equal experience/work experience So, if you are an Estimator with contract Glazing/Glass experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Glass/Glazing, Curtain Wall
Paid Relocation!* TX-HoustonMV1-1424824
Local Class A CDL Flatbed / Curtain Side Driver - Immediate Start
Local CDL A Flatbed / Curtain Side Driver needed for local delivery in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. The driver will be hauling wood products to commercial accounts and some retailers.
Hourly pay and overtime available.
- CDL driver will be making local deliveries to large retailers
- Cargo securement
- Strapping/chaining loads
- Class A CDL License
- Good Communication Skills with Dispatcher
- Efficiently ensure loads are delivered in a timely manner
- Minimum 2 years recent tractor trailer
- 1-year Flatbed
- 25 years of age
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen
- No DUI/DWI in the last 10 years
Why Choose us?
- Competitive Compensation: Hourly
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Apply here or call us at 817-649-0303
We are looking for an enthusiastic member to join our team, to undertake the role of curtain fitter/surveyor.
Basic job roles are outlined as follows:
- Availability to travel and stay away from home (paid by the company).
- A requirement to attend hospitals/healthcare sites and survey for curtain requirements for existing tracks that will be in-situ.
- Flexible working hours.
- Clear Criminal Background Check.
- Previous practical working experience essential.
- Physical ability to perform manual measuring and fitting of curtains throughout an 8-hour period.
- Ability to use initiative to overcome certain problematic installations.
- Ability to work within a team environment to complete surveys/tasks.
The company will provide all necessary credentialing/training required to gain access to hospitals.
If you think you are a good fit for the role, then get in contact!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Window / Curtain Wall Mechanics
E.C. Contracting has extensive experience as a contractor for business owners, commercial, and Construction Management firms.
Our core values of quality, integrity and professionalism, are on the job every day and define our commercial applications. E.C. Contracting installs curtain wall, store front, windows, metal panels, insulated metal panels, custom brake metal, sun shades, doors, mirrors, interior glass, glass hand rails, smoke baffles, water proofing, design builds and estimates for you.
We are a contracting company with 25 years experience installing new or replacement/repair glass products for your project. We are seeking motivated and reliable mechanics have experience with: Curtain Wall Window Caulking Glass and metal panel experience An OHSA 10 certification We Offer: Immediate Start Top Pay Plenty of work Advancement Opportunities
Design Engineer - Autocad / Revit / Inventor / Facade / Curtain Wall Design / Architecture / Cons...
A Facade Designer is needed for an immediate direct-hire opportunity in the Calverton, NY area. The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years experience in architectural design (facade or curtain wall preferred) with 3D and 2D CAD modeling (AutoCAD). Revit or Inventor are HUGE pluses.
Relocation is available! Apply now for immediate consideration! Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Facade design and documentation shop drawing, and fabrication drawing for high-profile buildings Requirements for the Design Engineer
Bachelor's Degree with a focus in architecture, engineering, or related field * 3-10 years architectural design (facade preferred) * Proficiency in 3D and 2D CAD (AutoCAD) * Revit or Inventor are HUGE pluses!!! Benefits
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!