Customer Facilities Supervisor Job Description Sample
Facilities Maintenance Supervisor (2Nd/3Rd Shift)
Looking to take the next step in your career with an expanding top logistics company, while supporting one of the world's leading automotive manufacturers?
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc., is seeking experienced Warehouse MaintenanceSupervisor candidates for our Arlington, TX warehousing and distribution operation supporting a MAJOR automotive manufacturer!
This operation facilitates a our value added services. We manage and operate a load/unload dock which encompasses storage and shipping of automotive parts and equipment. This operation ships direct to the assembly plant in a Just-in-Time (JIT) capacity.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH), is a leading transportation and third-party logistics provider (3PL) that offers a broad scope of services throughout the entire supply chain. Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ years of experience in a warehousing, distribution or production environment through full-time, part-time, internship, or co-op employment
- Strong background in machine maintenance, facility maintenance, tool/equipment testing, and quality assurance
- Strong supervisory, management or leadership background
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving and analytical skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask
- A competitive and career oriented mindset
- Ability to work off shift (5pm - 2am)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct supervision of warehouse staff including clerical and labor staff
- Coordination and supervision of the day-to-day maintenance of production and warehouse equipment
- Management of quality and safety compliance, as well as ensuring compliance with customer specifications
- Overseeing machine maintenance and decreasing inoperable downtime
- Troubleshoot/repair of facility racking and equipment
- Equipment testing and data calibration
- Other tasks delegated by the customer and/or Facility Manager
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, and paid time off in addition to offering upward mobility within the company.
If you are energetic, self-motivated and looking to launch your career to new heights while becoming part of an expanding organization - don't waste a second - respond today!
Learn more about us at: www.universallogistics.com!
Universal's experienced management team, with its state-of-the-art technology, provides customized logistics solutions to its customers resulting in proven efficiencies and savings.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), roofing, landscaping.
- Systematically Inspect facility and evaluate equipment for needed repair and/or maintenance.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures and maintain the software-based preventive maintenance program.
- Assist VP in contracting services, working within purchasing practices and policy as appropriate.
- Coordinate and work with outside vendors and contractors.
- Actively provide for a safe work environment; participate in Safety Committee meetings and provide recommendations for policy or standard operating procedures (SOP) revisions or additions.
- Maintain 5s standards of all maintenance work areas.
- Coordinate with VP on annual budget development and monthly expense management.
- Maintain all tools and equipment in good working order.
- Assist Maintenance employees with related administrative and human resources issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or associates degree preferred.
- Three to five years supervisory experience.
- Three to five years of extensive maintenance and/or mechanic experience (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, grounds maintenance, boilers, air conditioning, etc. or relevant combination).
- Trade certifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license.
- Available nights and weekends.
- Proficient in Computer Applications including the MS Office Package and e-mail communications.
- Ability to lift, push, pull 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with co-workers, management, contractors and all others doing business with and for Goodwill.
Founded in 1951, we are one of 164 regional Goodwill organizations throughout the US and Canada. With the support of our donors, customers and partners, we make a little goodwill go a long way!
Goodwill is a 100% nonprofit organization committed to giving people a “hand up.”
The Campus team is filled with passionate and enthusiastic people! Since 1958, we have been singularly focused on providing superb housing for college students across the country and our team is the reason for our success and for our ability to grow over the long-term.
If you’re someone who loves to have FUN at work, loves to work hard, thinks outside the box, then we’ve got a place for you on our team! Campus Apartments offers growth opportunities, diversity, stability, job training and a fun-loving family of people! Consider joining our team and changing the way you think about work!
The Facilities Supervisor reports to the General Manager and is responsible for ensuring the physical and mechanical upkeep of the property.
- Maintenance of painting and cleaning of the property (internal and external)
- Maintenance work (including mechanical work), code work, fire alarm check, capital improvement projects completed in-house
- Schedule any capital improvement projects and apartment work
- Set the scope, get bids, check contractors and submit for approval when improvements are done with outside contractors
- Repair all appliances (refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, etc.); obtain prices and quotes for appliances when necessary
- Repair and ensure all boiler machinery is kept in good working condition; includes completion of monthly inspection reports
- Snow removal where applicable
- Order pool supplies and ensure that they are maintained properly where applicable
- Maintain good tenant relations and inform General Manager of any potential or existing problems
- Manage the night and weekend maintenance staff; includes bus drivers where applicable
- Ensure that maintenance staff completes all work orders in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Hire and terminate maintenance staff in cooperation with General Manager; includes cleaners, painters, grounds people, courtesy officers, etc.
- Ensure that payroll is submitted accurately and in a timely fashion for the maintenance staff
- Work with General Manager on a daily basis for scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- High school diploma
- Additional education preferred
- HVAC certification
- Certification in electrical (commercial and residential)
- Universal certification to be obtained within one year of hire
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Licensed pool operator if the community maintains a pool
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate instructions accurately
Facilities Maintenance Operations Supervisor
We are an established multi-state commercial construction company servicing multiple Fortune 500 companies.
The Facilities Maintenance Operations Supervisor manages a pipeline of work orders for repair and maintenance for all trades across a specified geographical region working with the Operations team including Administrative Assistants, Scheduler/Dispatcher, the OPS Manager and other OPS Supervisors, as well as Field Supervisors and Logistical Support staff. This will include all aspects of project management. As work orders are received the OPS Supervisor reviews the scope, the Priority level, available resources, and other factors, and dispatches technicians to address the client needs and complete the repair. When additional work is needed, the OPS Supervisor makes all arrangements for follow on work. The OPS Supervisor will also create proposals to the client for additional work and budget increases.
The OPS Supervisor works from our Fullerton office during office hours. The OPS Supervisor will also be available to answer after-hours phone calls as needed.
BASIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality.
- Review client work orders and assign field technicians based on scope, geographical location, resource availability, client Service Level Agreement, and individual technician skills.
- Contact field technicians via phone, email, text, and in-person, to line them out.
- Follow up with technicians before they leave a job site to ensure completion of work or verify what work remains if the technician was not able to complete work on first trip.
- Interface with the Scheduler for completing technician’s proposed daily routes.
- Review photos, notes, emails, and field reports.
- Using photos from field technicians, complete a Quality Control check on completed work before submitting order for invoicing.
- If additional work needs to be done, make all necessary arrangements for follow up work.
- Prepare and submit proposals to the account manager.
- Coordinate with Operations staff, client corporate headquarters, and site managers for access schedules, key programming, alarm codes, and work schedules.
- Track job costs including materials and labor to ensure each job comes in on or under budget.
- Monitor projects to reduce or eliminate overtime.
· Be available for On Call/After Hours support via company issued cell phone.
· When/if needed, travel to job sites in company provided vehicle for estimating, QC or supervision of work.
· Interface with technicians before they leave for the day to ensure that they have all of the necessary materials, tools and equipment for their jobs and that they understand the scopes of work.
· Interface with technicians when they return to go over all work completed, that all tools and equipment are serviced and returned, and all paperwork and photos are submitted before they punch out.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated ability to estimate job costs.
- 10 years of work experience in the construction/facilities maintenance industry.
- (Work experience can include working in a trade, as a field supervisor or construction superintendent, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, Junior Project Manager or Project Manager, Operations Manager, Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, Facilities Engineer, or similar occupations.)
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service oriented environment.
- Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and to take initiative.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Consistently handle situations with tact, maturity and patience, and able to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful.
- Strong customer service orientation; responds to customers’ needs with a sense of urgency, and with a “How can I help” mindset.
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to handle diverse personalities.
- High attention to detail.
- Must only be satisfied by a high level of quality and workmanship.
- Familiar with construction documents, blue prints, environmental reports, site maps, etc.
- Able to work beyond normal office hours (sometimes weekends) during peak periods
- Intermediate computer skills and Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direct others for results as needed. Requires minimum 5-7 years demonstrated people management work experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
BASIC COMPANY REQUIREMENTS:
Need clean DMV and background.
Ability to pass drug test and physical.
Paid Time Off benefits – PTO
Retirement Plan – Company Funded
Medical & Dental: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EACH EMPLOYEE, 50% PAID BY EXCEL FOR FAMILY.
Vision: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY
Aflac: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE – Includes Accident Advantage, Cancer Care, Short Term Disability, Life, and Telemedicine. Employee has option to buy-up for their family.
Submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
On Q Financial is seeking an outstanding candidate to supervise the overall set up, ongoing maintenance and shut down of branch offices in multiple states. Seeks out and provides services for new branch offices, decommissions all services for branch office closures, and addresses all facilities-related issues while branch sites are operational.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of the facilities coordinator position including interviewing, hiring, disciplining, performance management and coaching.
- Oversees project management to coordinate aspects surrounding an office opening, closure, relocation and/or expansion, often managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Handles IT infrastructure implementation for branch offices including firewall configuration, MFD setup, rack & stacking of network equipment, and cable management.
- Carries out management of branch services including: Internet; VoIP; document destruction; water, power and other utilities; janitorial; paid postage services.
- Acts as field engineer and liaison between IT and end users.
- Racking and stacking infrastructure hardware (such as firewalls, switches, NAS’s, WAP’s, battery backups, and modems); cable management for IT rack enclosures.
- Configures and installs commercial printers, scanners, faxes and metered devices.
- Controls and manages safety-related issues for branch offices, including maintenance, inspection and testing of fire safety equipment and systems.
- Implements and maintains security systems to ensure employee safety.
- Manages access policies such as badges, fob’s or physical keys.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree in Networking/IT or related field is preferred but not required.
- Requires minimum of four years’ prior experience in IT Field Services environment or relatable field.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record
- Familiarity with network infrastructures.
- Knowledge of VoIP solutions.
- Proficiency with desktop support and some server support knowledge (hardware and software-related)
- Thorough understanding of ticketing and issue tracking system.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to bring projects to completion on a timely basis without sacrificing quality or customer service.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, willing and able to travel and work non-traditional hours.
- Proficiency in Windows OS’s, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert knowledge of office equipment such as telephones, copiers, printers, scanners and fax machines.
Licenses and Certifications:
Supervises facilities staff including interviewing, hiring, developing, disciplining and terminating as needed.
(Special information including required travel, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
Requires up to 50% travel to all On Q locations.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Working conditions are typical of those encountered in a business office setting. Position requires ability to communicate effectively and efficiently in person, via email and telephone. Manual dexterity required to operate computers and other office equipment, as well as visual acuity to read, write and interpret documents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Facilities Supervisor - Tufts Medical Center - EVS
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and
Running Day to Day Warehouse floor operations
Inventory control/management utilizing customer warehouse management systems
Safe Work environment utilizing tools provided by GM and Aramark
Update customer’s on outgoing inventory
Run and build scrap processes to maintain lean outlook
Implement and maintain inventory and material management strategies by regular review of inventory parameter
Scheduling and communicating customer trucking needs on a daily basis
Helped Process daily paperwork; updating Warehouse Management system
Running daily activity reports and putting together shipments
Conduct root cause analysis for shipping/storage issues and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence
Participate in regular business and performance reviews with customer
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
Ensuring plant operations are in line with customer needs
Report all needed facility maintenance
Keep updated and well-maintained facility records
Manage Preventive/Corrective maintenance program
Oversee all contractors onsite at all times (pre-task setup and roll outs)
Report to GM Leadership Team daily
Manage and maintain safety records
Must have advanced Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High level of organization skills and customer service
Strong knowledge of Logistics systems
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Facilities Supervisor I
Facilities Supervisor I
This position is equally responsible for performing the operational and work order activities for the Facility Management Department at a single hospital, related clinics and other facilities, as well as supervising non-exempt staff. Manages trade crews or general mechanics at a given location or shift. Spends majority of time doing facility maintenance work. Responsibility may include; Plant Operations, Environmental Safety, Construction and other duties as assigned Essential Duties: Operations (60%)
Supervises as well as performs and completes maintenance work orders and operations of the Facility Management Department.
Provides a working environment that meets all OSHA guidelines; maintains all performance indicators at or above program targets. Management & Reporting (25%)
Manages and monitors to already established budgets, verifies and assures appropriate use of staff, materials, supplies and vendors. Insures that current records of all maintenance procedures are kept as required to meet all applicable codes and standards. Implements record keeping, cost effective measures, inventory control and standards of performance and productivity for self and staff to use time effectively and meet program requirements.
Ensures financial performance of department by: attaining all expense budgets and cost containment targets; ensuring that expenditure authority and level are adhered to; and forwarding, in a timely manner, all appropriate PO’s, invoices and financial details to the appropriate sources.
Manages and oversees the recruitment, training and development of staff. Conducts regular staff meetings; providing written measurable objectives; coordinating vacation, sick days etc.; and performing midyear and annual performance evaluations.
Ensures smooth and timely communications and reporting. This includes conducting all necessary meetings with facility administration, and forwarding all positive and negative customer/vendor communications to Manager, (local MBO), of Facilities for review. Provides monthly reports to Manager, (local MBO), of Facilities. Provides reports as requested to hospital leadership. Other duties (15%)
Participates in the completion of the annual PQE.
Maintains positive working relationships with senior hospital administration.
Provides professional team and personal growth that meets the needs of the customer and employees.
Networks with peers to gain innovative ideas and sourcing of information.
Seeks involvement in quality and/or other initiatives within the department
Actively participates in construction related activities as required
High School Diploma Required
Associates Degree or Technical Degree required with an emphasis on Business, Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction preferred
Certification as CHFM required within 3 years of hire.
- Combination of equivalent education & experience may be considered. Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in hospital maintenance/medical equipment management operations with 1-2 years of supervisory experience required. Construction experience preferred. Must demonstrate financial and operational management skills. Blue print reading, building codes, N.F.P.A.,.O.S.H.A., Joint Commission EOC requirements, policy and procedure development and implementation. Five years in healthcare management, construction management, plant operations management, or medical equipment management. Progressive management experience (may have served in lead position or acted in absence of management.) Effective written and verbal communication skills. Additional
Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. EOE F/M/Vet/Disabled
Primary Location ARKANSAS-SHERWOOD-ST VINCENT MEDICAL CTR NORTH
Daily Schedule 1 Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
80 Weekends Required
Occasional Req ID: 2017-R0122749
Facilities Maintenance Electrical Supervisor – Job ID 12566
Facilities Maintenance Electrical Supervisor – Job ID 12566
Remove Post: February 3, 2018
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Roush is looking for an experienced, self-motivated licensed Master Electrician to join our Facilities department! The Master Electrician position is a hands-on working supervisor role who will responsible for overseeing an in-house electrical team. The Facilities Maintenance Electrical Supervisor will also be responsible for performing skilled work in the maintenance and repair of electrical systems and related components for multiple Roush facilities within the Metro Detroit area. This position is located in Livonia, MI.
Minimum high school diploma or trade/vocational equivalent
Must have a current Master Electrician license with 4+ years’ experience in a commercial, industrial, or facilities operations setting to include prior supervisory experience
Master Electrician must have knowledge and experience with facility electrical systems, including but not limited to inspecting, testing, installing, maintaining, modifying, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical circuits, appliances, systems, fixtures, and related electrical controls and devices in compliance with all state and local electrical codes
Must have experience with interpreting blueprints and schematics
Must have experience working in compliance with the NEC and NFPA 70E
Must have own tools, both hand and cordless
Master Electrician Supervisor must be willing and able to work overtime as needed
Must have excellent math skills
Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Must have basic computer skills
Must be able to work in small spaces and lift 75 lbs.
Must be able to work off ladders and/or scissor lifts
Must have an excellent driving record and a valid driver's license
Facilities Maintenance Electrical Supervisormust be willing to travel between local facilities
Experience with low voltage wiring
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: http://www.roush.com/careers
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance. EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled
Plan, lead and direct the day to day facility maintenance and repair effort.Organize personnel as required and manage facility maintenance contractors.
Key Job Responsibilities: Facilities Maintenance.Maintain the facility in an appropriate condition, as directed by Management and in compliance with applicable codes and regulations.Supervise and resource the performance of work by assigned personnel, by BAE Trades or by Sub-contractors, as needed to deliver the highest possible quality program and the lowest possible cost.Manage a facilities contracting program that outsources work when he (she) determines that outsourcing is the most cost effective approach.Oversees installation, inspections, repairs, routine maintenance and troubleshooting of building systems including mechanical, fire/life safety, and plumbing, parking lots, fencing, gates, and electrical distribution systems (above AND below ground). Machinery Maintenance: Ensure all required maintenance is carried out on shop production equipment, overhead bridge cranes, portal cranes, and vehicles throughout the facility.
Utilize maintenance and inspection records to determine if machinery or equipment must be overhauled or replaced. Material and Services Procurement.Requisition material as needed to support the on-going facility maintenance effort, in accordance with company procedures. Create written scopes of work to be utilized in the soliciting and contracting of services to support the maintenance of the facility.
Supervision and Leadership.Direct the activities of assigned personnel.Provide leadership to the people; set priorities, establish and maintain policies, standards and goals; and provide performance-specific counseling as required.Evaluate performance in accordance with Company policies and procedures with particular attention on Safety and Environmental Work within annual overhead budgets while accomplishing the maintenance goals of the facility. Provide input to the Facility Manager for future overhead budgeting purposes. Reporting Relationships (Reports To and Supervision Exercised) Directly supervises 10 to 20 on a daily basis.
Reports to the Facilities Manager in the routine performance of duties. Occasionally reports to the Director of Operations, and to the VP/GM. Works with Ship Superintendents and Craft and Trade Managers.
Typical Education & Experience Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Experienced personnel supervisor
Facility maintenance or operations
Strong communications skills as professional contact with customers (all personnel within the facility) is a significant part of day to day duties.
Strong technical writing skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to prepare spreadsheets, track expenses, and other computer related work.
Preferred Skills and Education
Experience within an Industrial Facility
Basic AutoCAD skills
Computerized Maintenance Management System
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide.
Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
BAE1US1011 EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Supervisor Facilities Mgmt
Job Description Summary: This position is responsible for ensuring the timely maintenance, operations and improvements of facility systems throughout the Company. Also responsible for the physical security of assigned properties and ensuring an environmentally safe and secure workplace environment for employees.
This position ensures that all assigned properties and operating systems are functional, maintained and in compliance with local, state and federal codes. Provides internal office support to Company departments.
Oversees maintenance, operations and improvements to the electrical, plumbing, structure and HVAC systems at assigned facilities.
Oversees maintenance of grounds including landscaping, parking facilities, snow removal and vegetation control.
Provides internal office support to Company departments and personnel including office furniture setups and arrangements, support of departmental moves, delivery of equipment, recycling of reusable materials and air quality control.
Maintains security of assigned facilities including maintenance of fences, gates, external doors, locking devices, electronic access equipment and video monitoring equipment.
In collaboration with other supervisors, ensures that emergency storm plans are in place to support the timely restoration of customer service. Qualifications Technical Knowledge/Skill:
Requires technical knowledge in facilities management operations. Ability to use PC desktop applications (Microsoft Word and Excel). Also requires strong written and oral communication skills. Journeyman's license in HVAC or electrical is desirable.
Supervisory experience and/or team leadership experience within a union environment is required. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction/Facilities Management or related discipline is preferred. Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years in facilities management or related experience.
Please submit a resume with your application. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REPORTING LOCATION IN SOUTHWEST CT IS FLEXIBLE.
Worker Type: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
SEO Category: Real Estate Jobs
EEO Statement Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status. VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Who we are: Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers.
We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!