Customer Service Representative Instructor Job Description Sample
Seasonal Commercial Service Center Customer Service Representative
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
Serves the needs of commercial pool operators, such as hotels and apartment complexes, with excellent business to business skills and communication
Our commercial team provides reliable and unique service to our customers
Experts in both inside and outside sales
Opportunity to assist in daily distribution for customers
Extensive paid training
Comprehensive and flexible benefits packages
Team member discounts
Rewards for top performers
Many convenient locations
Make outbound sales calls
Generate sales leads
Load and unload trucks
Operate a forklift
Comply with all company policies and procedures
Achieve sales and profitability objectives
Must have a valid driver's license
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Swimming pool industry experience is a plus
Retail/operations experience is a plus
Proficiency with computers
Stop treading water; your career is here!
IND123 "keywords customer care representative"
Customer Service Representative
With roots in Japan, Aki-Home creates a unique experience to complement California's rich and diverse culture. Our team is comprised of individuals from all walks of life who have different experiences, different perspectives, and different ideas. We all work toward a common goal to inspire others, grow our business, enhance the quality of life, and strive for excellence in all we do.
We're on the search for a Part Time Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving customer inquiries and claims regarding services, products, etc. by offering solutions or requested information. The Customer Service Representative is also expected to provide updates to other departments on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
Provide quality service to customers, employees and 3rd party companies via telephone, email and online claim support platforms
Resolve product or service problems in a thorough and timely manner by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
Function as a gatekeeper to ensure complaints and other situations are passed on to the appropriate department for resolution when appropriate
Receive, document and resolve customer complaints and gather customer information and document interactions through contact tracking and automated information systems
Assist customers with any technical issues regarding the website and bring any issues to management and administrative teams
Manage risks to avoid complaints
Schedule/reschedule home deliveries
Perform basic account maintenance activities
What we are looking for:
Previous Customer Service Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Ability to move throughout all areas of the corporate office, stores, sales floor, register area, including the stockroom.
Move objects up to and exceeding 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
Stand and/or sit continuously and perform functions for a full shift with a meal break.
Ability to use a PC or laptop for an extended period of time.
Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to and exceeding 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
What we offer:
Paid sick time
Life Mart Discount
A balance between work and personal life
Aki-Home is part of the long-term vision of our Founder and CEO, Akio Nitori. His vision to create a worldwide retail company is now a reality with the introduction of Aki-Home to the United States. Aki-Home is the newest addition to his growing company, Nitori Holdings, Inc., that includes retail stores, product manufacturing, material sourcing, and logistics. This innovative supply chain allows for an efficient company structure to offer exceptional products at an unexpected value to our customers.
Customer Service Representative
If you are an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for supportive leadership and a dynamic environment, this is the opportunity for you. Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning has immediate full-time openings for terrific new additions for our customer service team. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about helping others and seeking long-term employment. We are looking for a hard-working self- starter with a positive, can-do attitude.
Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning is a Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Company located in Edina, MN. Pronto was started by brothers Wade & Greg Sedgwick in 2008. Pronto takes pride in their employees by offering above market pay, paid vacation, health and dental benefits, as well as 401k benefits.
Primary duties include:
Taking inbound and making outbound calls to customers and prospective customers for service- related information
Assisting customers with booking appointments and dispatching technicians to calls.
Pulling permits and scheduling inspections
Completing rebate paperwork and installation follow up packets and equipment registration
Various Administrative tasks as assigned
Schedule is either Sunday
Thursday or Wednesday
Sunday. At least 1 weekend shift is required.
The Ideal Candidate has/is:
At least 2 years of verifiable Customer Service experience
Knowledge of the Home Service industry is beneficial but not required
Call Center experience is preferred but not required
Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
Bi-lingual ability is also a plus!
We would love to have the opportunity to meet you if you are friendly and outgoing, and looking for a great new career!
Background and Drug Screening will be done before an offer is made.
Customer Service Representative III - TE AMI Customer Liason
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
This position will have a duration of 2 years.
Under general supervision, to perform a wide range of advanced customer service duties and support functions in the Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Water Utilities project. The Customer Liaison will maintain communication with the City of Abilene water customers and the AMI installer to facilitate a smooth transition during project. The position will attempt to solve customer issues related to the AMI installation; work directly with Project Inspectors, contractor representatives, Water Administration, and the AMI Public Information Coordinator.
This position does not exercise in supervisory duties.
Examples of Duties
Performs direct communication between homeowners and AMI installers.
Acts as the customer's agent to resolve problems during the AMI project; assists with concerns, and answer questions regarding AMI project.
Work closely with Project inspectors, AMI Project Manager, and AMI Public Information Coordinator.
Build trust and establish good working relationship with customers, installers, and the project team.
Evaluates work methods and makes recommendations for process improvements.
Assists with and provides input for the AMI Project.
OTHER JOB RELATED DUTIES
Perform other job related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
All aspects and functions of the Water Utilities AMI project.
General customer service.
Basic knowledge and principles of utility construction process.
Operate a computer and other office equipment.
Provide excellent customer service.
Make decisions and effectively solve customer problems or complaints.
Perform mathematical computations and calculations accurately.
Demonstrate a positive attitude and initiative.
Organize and plan work activities to meet deadlines.
Use resourcefulness and tact when dealing with irate customers.
Interpret and apply policies, procedures, and practices to decisions.
Accommodate changing work methods and practices.
Communicate concisely both orally and in writing.
Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, both internally and externally.
Follow and embrace the City of Abilene Core Values – Respect, Integrity, Service Above Self, and Excellence in All We Do.
Experience and Training Guidelines:
Any combination equivalent to experience and training to provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities may be qualifying. Knowledge, skills, and abilities may be obtained through:
Five (5) years of extensive customer service experience or AMI project liaison experience is required.
A high school diploma or a GED is required.
License or Certificate:
A valid Texas driver's license, the ability to obtain one within ten (10) days of employment, or a military waiver is required.
Essential duties require the following physical skills and work environment:
Ability to work in an outdoor and indoor situations.
With or without accommodation, ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
City of Abilene Core Values
Demonstrating through our actions that we hold ourselves and our citizens in high enough regard to do what we say we will do, in the timeframe we commit to.
Recognizing that everyone has dignity and deserves helpful, courteous, and prompt attention.
Consistently doing what is necessary, expected, and required, and when able to do so, exceeding expectations.
Possessing an unwavering commitment to doing the right things right.
Consistently adhering to high professional and ethical standards.
Keeping commitments to our citizens, co-workers, and others.
Service Above Self
Being open and approachable to council members, citizens, and our fellow employees at all times.
Treating our customers like we would like to be treated.
Fostering a servant's heart in ourselves and each other by conscientiously doing what is best for the community in all cases.
Passionately committed to serving others.
Helping to make our citizens' lives better.
Finding ways to say yes.
Excellence in All We Do
Delivering on promises made, taking personal responsibility for achieving community-minded goals.
Leading by example, recognizing the importance of working together to meet everyone's needs, treating everyone with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
Sharing resources and information freely.
Communicating regularly and honestly with council members, citizens, and employees.
Having a can-do attitude.
Customer Service Representative – Technical Support
We are hiring for Customer Service Representatives (Technical Support) in your area. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem solving related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. You will handle some billing overflow calls and offer Comcast products and services to meet customer needs.
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Shift Differential (for shifts starting at 1 pm or later)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
- Corrects discrepancies on customers’ accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
- Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
- Educates and promotes self service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position Comcast’s products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Generally, requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Customer Service Representative
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
- The objective of this role is to help make MacLean-Fogg effortless to do business with. The roles primary responsibility is to provide first level customer support by servicing customers operational transactions, responding to customer inquiries, and addressing customer issues. In addition to being friendly, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Act as an advocate and representative for the customer inside the MacLean-Fogg organization
Coordinate the timely and accurate resolution of customer transactions. Including, but not limited to:
Generation of customer quotes, contracts, and purchase orders and their associated amendments
Communicating with MacLean-Fogg supply chain to coordinate order expedites.
Generation of Returned Goods Authorizations, Requests for Engineering Analysis, and Customer Problem Reports .
Manage customer complaints, inquiries, and requests in a friendly manner, satisfactory to both the customer and MacLean-Fogg.
Proactively seek out ways to better serve customers.
Supports Continuous Improvement efforts.
Follows all Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality processes and guidelines.
Other duties as assigned.
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
Pay Type Hourly
Travel Required No
Required Education High School
Job Start Date Friday, June 14, 2019
Royal Oak, MI, Royal Oak, Michigan, United States of America
Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative ("CSR")
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Office Manager
Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. This position will identify customer issues and inquires, clarify information and provide troubleshooting solutions. Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Interacts in a professional manner with employees, consumers, visitors and the public in general.
- Resolves consumer problems, complaints and questions via the telephone, in-person or by forwarding phone calls to the appropriate person.
- Seizes opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Processes applications for new members, as well as provides information about the Cooperative and the available programs.
- Cross-trains in other areas in order to fill in for absent employees.
- Transmits and posts automatic debits, as well as credit card payments.
- Participates in the annual Cooperative meeting, as required.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Vocational technical school graduate with at least two (2) years of experience working in modern office practices, as well as collecting, accounting for and safeguarding money and/or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment, including word processors, computers, calculators, typewriters, copiers and other standard office equipment.
- Understanding and the ability to utilize business English, spelling and arithmetic, as well as basic accounting principles and telephone skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply administrative policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions, both in a written and verbal manner.
- Ability to demonstrate a personality which is pleasant, cooperative and mature.
- Ability to build and maintain positive public relations for the Cooperative.
- Ability to learn the methodology of equipment used in computer data entry work during a training period of over thirty (30) days and up to three (3) months.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand, lift, carry, push, pull, balance, stoop, reach, handle, talk, hear, see, grasp, move head and neck and movement across mid-line.
- Ability to lift up to thirty (30) pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to ten (10) pounds.
- Finger dexterity, manual dexterity, alertness, precision, motor coordination, auditory discrimination and tactile discrimination.
- Inside/Indoor environment which provides protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily temperature changes.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
Customer Service Representative (Mro Services-Component)
The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Specific responsibilities include:
Submitting quotes to the customer
Interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
Processing quote approvals
Maintaining Customer complaint log
Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
Distributing customer satisfaction surveys
Identifying trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction
Communicating to Customer in relation to product information, customer feedback, including customer complaints
Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
Filing tenders and quotations
Excel knowledge and report formatting
Customer Service Representative - We Offer A Fast-Paced Interactive Environment - Sioux Falls, SD
We are a growing Manufacturing company based in the Northwest that offers its employees Competitive Wages, Benefits, and opportunities within the company.
The Company: Bridger Steel is a long term manufacturing company and has showrooms across the Northwest, is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our company has a 20+ year tradition of manufacturing the highest architecturally appealing metal roofing and siding products.
We believe in Our Core Values.
The Position: We're looking for a Customer Service Representative. The pay range we're offering is $14.00 - $17.00 DOE.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision first of the month following 30 days of employment.
We also offer company-paid long term disability, life insurance PTO accrual that starts immediately upon employment, paid holidays, and a 401K with generous company match.
High School diploma or GED
Basic Bookkeeping and accounting procedures
Data entry experience with fast and accurate typing skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
Professional Customer Service experience when interacting with external and internal customers
Answer phone, meet with customers to gather information
Greet Customers and being the first point of contact for inbound calls
Accurately enter data while preparing and maintaining documents, spreadsheets and records
Monitor delivery and billing of customer products
Answer inbound questions from social media, chat functions, phone, and email
Manage post sale, pre-installation, and customer follow up
Other duties as assigned
The Location: Bridger Steel is based in Helena, MT. The hours for this position are Mon Fri day-shift. Seasonal overtime as needed and seasonal half day on Saturday as needed. Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required.
Why Should You Apply?
Top Industry Pay
Working on a variety of tasks
Opportunities within the Company
Customer Service Representative Part-Time (Sacramento)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!