Customer Service Representative Instructor Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative Part-Time (Bilingual)
GOAL: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions, while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure customers feel completely satisfied.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer the phone with a smile and treat all customers with courtesy and respect
2. Ensure workstations are organized and equipped for the start of the business day
3. Process all transactions quickly and efficiently while providing exceptional customer service
4. Interact and work closely with supervisors to perform all functions as directed/required
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer information, branch policies and procedure
6. Comply with The Sigue Branch AML/BSA Compliance Program
7. Travel locally to assist with collections, marketing or banking as required
8. Assist in keeping the store clean and presentable as required
9. Be proactive in identifying fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and reporting them to the respective supervisors
10. Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned
11. Participate in marketing activities as needed including flyer distribution and banner display
1. Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
2. Ability to identify when specialized skills/resources are needed to address unique activities and work assignments
3. High School Diploma or equivalent
4. 3-6 months related experience
5. Spanish (required)/ English (Basic communication)
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Ability to work flexible schedules including week-ends
8. Ability to work at various locations depending on company's goals and business decisions
Customer Service Representative
- The Customer Service Representative receives customer orders via phone, fax, or email and efficiently processes orders while ensuring accuracy.
- Provides the highest level of customer service to ensure needs are met with both product and shipping methods.
- Provides order to customer addressing questions or discrepancies.
- Proactively identifies and helps implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to promote a positive customer experience, streamline order processing, and provide scalable solutions.
- Confirms and oversees product availability in order to fulfill customer orders.
- Manages backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle efficiently
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP and CRM
- Strong customer service skills including interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide strong customer service and quick response via phone and electronic communication.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain product knowledge
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Promote a positive work environment at the all times.
- Ability to provide the highest standards level of customer service and product quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative / Call Center
Customer Service /Call Center $9.00 per hour
The candidate will be required to provide superior customer service in a call center environment.
Interviews are scheduled weekly.
18 years of age and a U.S. Citizen. Effective listening & comprehension skills.
Ability to closely follow instructions. Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, including a proficiency in grammar and spelling. Analytical & resourceful problem-solving skills.
Ability to research the facts & analyze the situation before making a decision. Confidence in making & committing to a decision. Proper telephone etiquette.
Aptitude for learning & recalling details. Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks to completion, in a timely manner. High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
Computer literacy, technical aptitude & familiarity with basic office software systems and a minimum typing proficiency of 30 words per minute with a 95% accuracy rating. Ability to work independently & in a team setting.
Flexibility to work different shifts with the possibility of overtime, when needed. Candidate must be physically located within 50 miles of El Paso.
Must be able to attend training without must meet minimum typing testing requirements. Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.Must be able to pass a background check.
Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
1 year experience Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Sales Representative
At SFE, our Customer Service / Sales Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute SFE front line and are our Brand Ambassadors. They support our brand by creating positive experiences for our customers. As a Customer Service/ Sales Specialist, you will be the first point of contact within our new and innovative SFE Customer Engagement Team from the moment customers engage in conversation you will provide them with the best Solar and other energy efficient technology.
Engage customers promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome. Understand who our customers are, what brought them to SFE, their intent and timeline to speak, thus creating a robust customer profile Educate and excite customers by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda. Help SFE maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and assist in scheduling in person meetings for individuals who exhibit interest. Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future customers. Adhering to our security and business processes and procedures as well as customer privacy compliance
Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the Solar industry. Excellent customer service and communication skills and are able to qualify potential customers to determine their very specific needs, Strong sense of team mentality, reliability, and can also work well independently Strong communication and organizational skills to properly pass relevant and detailed customer data to management. Ability to speak, write, and read English, bi-lingual is a plus Legal right to work in the United States
Great Benefits are provided.
- $2000 Scholarship Programs
-Paid Travel Incentive (Company Vacations)
-Long Term Employment
Customer Service Representative
GearLaunch is a 360 degree ecommerce solution that makes it easy, and free, for anyone to grow their business. Our platform manages everything from manufacturing to fulfillment and customer service. We sit at the intersection of how customers, manufacturers, and sellers connect. The opportunity to change how we all buy and sell from every corner of the world starts here. We’ve proven our team has what it takes, but to go to the next level, we need your help.
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be part of a close-knit team responsible for responding to all customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner. You'll serve as a direct liaison between our merchants and their customers.
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer care through phone, email, and live chat.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Channel recurring customer inquiries to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design, and product.
- A "no task is too small" attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Organized, highly detail oriented, and ready to learn
- Customer service experience, preferably in a telemarketing/customer service environment
- Familiarity with Zendesk and online sales is a plus!
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Technical requirements:
- a headset with microphone
- a computer with reliable internet connection
- a quiet work space
- Candidates should be in: CA, MD, MO, NY, or International
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Customer Service Representative
Living Earth, a landscape supply company, is seeking a full-time, enthusiastic, fun and friendly individual with a positive attitude to join our team as a Customer Service Representative in our Nashville, TN market. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, flexible and a strong self-starter who possesses great communication skills.
The location for this position will be in proximity to the Nashville International Airport. Due to our seasonal work environment, the hours may vary but must be available Monday through Friday typically from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services in order to provide adequate service & education to our customers.
- Field incoming phone calls and respond to phone messages from customers.
- Generate interest in new products and connect customers with salespeople when required.
- Quick learner with basic computer skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- 90-day probationary period.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Pass drug, alcohol & criminal background check.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a great disposition for positive customer interaction.
- Wage rate commensurate with experience. Living Earth offers a competitive array of benefits including paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, 401K and a bonus plan.
- Living Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Service Representative (Benefits Day One)
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Ability to demonstrate functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Seek opportunities to identify products and services that can be sold to the customer.
- Overcome concerns, resolving customer concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Has a keen awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established sales goals and performance metrics.
- High focus on attendance and must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Trainings offered on a regular basis for career development.
- Ability to work independently but seeks leadership support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Retail/hospitality/sales experience preferred
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comfortable and state of the art workspace
- Healthy vending options or full-service cafe within business park
- Fitness Center / Game Room
- Work stations with stand capabilities
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
· Communicate and resolve questions and/or issues with Latin American customers
· Obtain, process and enter customer orders
· Review incoming orders for correct pricing and product selection
· Answer questions from customers on products and assist with purchases
· Act as the liaison for the customer through the entire order process
· Produce customer quotes for parts and service
· Compile statistics and sales reports for management
· Confers with production, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments and communicate back with customers
- Able to communicate fluently in both English/Spanish
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree is a plus!
- 3+ years’ customer service experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Computer keyboarding and data entry experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Internet, databases and ability to learn company’s online systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task & work independently in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to write in business language and analyze problem situations
Customer Service Representative
We are looking to hire Customer Service Representative to work in Dayton OH 45402. If you are interested for this position please send me your updated resume.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Dayton OH 45402
Duration: 1 Year Contract to hire
Pay rate: $14/hr on W2 (No Other benefits)
The Customer Service Representative II (CSR II) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As the CSR II, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSRII is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSRII is looked at as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSRII’s are oftentimes the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
Customer Service Representative
- Receive, process, and monitor progress of customer orders to align the overall business strategy of the facility.
- Responsible for expediting order changes and negotiating with customers.
- Responsible for expediting flow of information regarding specifications, orders, and customer requirements to manufacturing.
- Build specifications, enter orders, and prepare costs for repeat and new items consistent with plant booking system.
- Maintain the integrity of the backlog system and on-time delivery.
- Apprise customers of order status as appropriate.
- Ensure accuracy of files by maintaining up to date specification file and price changes.
- Maintain price quote system and credibility.
- Review support orders for completeness and accuracy; expedite flow of new item information.
- Handle customer complaints and solicit feedback through customer satisfaction process.
- Enhance customer relationships by maintaining specific call patterns and visiting customers.
- Communicate with the sales people on a regular basis regarding activities within their respective accounts.
- Track finished goods inventory where appropriate.
- 2 to 4 years customer service experience.
- Understanding of manufacturing capabilities, scheduling requirements, product knowledge, and truck utilization to respond to customer needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle telephone conversations, listening, and communicating.
- Computer experience using spreadsheets, database, and word processing software; such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to remain flexible and adapt to the situation and provide either leadership or follow instructions and work independently.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused, self-motivated, innovative and aggressive.
- BS/BA in appropriate field preferred.
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the industry, their characteristics and specifications, pricing and costing practices, preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!