Cut In Worker Job Description Sample
Food Service Worker - Woodward Rock Cut
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Prepare a daily report that verifies transactions
Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
Understand what is inclusive of a reimbursable meal
Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
Promote good public relations
Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the General Manager/Lead
Proper utilization of leftovers as required
Maintain a constant sense of cost control
Adhere to all HACCP regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
Adhere to the uniform policy
Communicate with the Kitchen Manager daily to understand and properly prepare menu for the day
Serve food at proper portions as requested
Adjust thermostat controls to regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, steam kettles, and all other cooking and serving equipment
Measure and mix ingredients according to standardized recipes using blenders, mixers, grinders, slicers, and other preparation equipment to prepare entrees, soups, salads, sandwiches, gravies, desserts, sauces, casseroles, and other food items
Bake, roast, broil, boil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperature to assure it is cooked
May wash, peel, cut, and shred vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use
May bake bread, rolls, cakes, and pastries
Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
Read instructions for items to be made
Use math to calculate change
Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
Perform work that is routine and organized
Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside)
Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
High School diploma/GED Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Design Assistant, Cut & Sew – Leading Contemporary Brand
Our client, a Leading Contemporary Fashion Brand, is seeking a Design Assistant to join their team in NYC!
In this role, you will take on a variety of projects to support the cut & sew design team. Your strong interest in fashion, ability to adhere to specific brand guidelines, and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a collaborative environment will make you an asset to their team.
· Create and update CAD’s in Photoshop
· Prepare tech packs
· Update seasonal boards and fabric cards
· Organize design archives and binders
· Research seasonal garment, trend, and graphic inspiration
· Attend fittings as needed
· Assist in preparation for sample reviews, in-house alterations, etc.
· Source local trims and fabrics as needed
· Take on additional projects as needed
· Extensive working knowledge of Adobe CS
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
· At least 1+ years of experience in a similar role
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Keen eye for detail
· Collaborative nature
Please submit your resume and portfolio for immediate consideration.
Hvac Custom Cut Filter Manufacture Full Time
Allied Supply a leading HVAC wholesaler has an opening for custom cut filter specialist. You will work with our dedicated staff in processing custom cut HVAC filters. Excellent working conditions and environment. Great for retired individual looking to supplement their income or a great entry opportunity with a growing company.
Fresh Cut Produce Sales Rep.
Knowledge of Fresh Cut / Produce Products (REQUIRED)
Secures new accounts by spending time in the field, obtaining initial and repeat orders, utilizing excellent time management skills relative to planning and organizing daily and weekly work schedules to call on existing or potential customers
Submits orders taken in person or by fax, phone and email to order entry. Double check accuracy of orders and follows up with customers to ensure customer delight.
Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual customer and competitive analysis.
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and merchandising techniques, etc.
Become a partner with each customer and work together with them to grow their business using a consultative approach.
Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
College degree is preferred, but not required, MS Office skills required.
Training, Skills, Licenses: Prior Fresh Cut Produce sales is required. Customer Service skills. Meeting Sales Goals. Closing Skills. Negotiation skills. Presentation Skills. Territory Management. Prospecting Skills.
Applications may be submitted in the Human Resources office Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Address: 8477 Dorsey Run Road, Jessup MD 20794.
Die Cut Machine Operator (Kama)
Brilliant is a leading commercial printing company headquartered in Exton, PA that delivers superior printed products through advanced technology, premium materials and the highest quality craftsmanship. By blending legacy techniques with cutting edge software, hardware and processes, Brilliant achieves stunning results for the most discerning clients.
The Die Cutting Operator is responsible for the safe set up and operation of the die cutting equipment within the department. The individual ensures conformance to all Health and Safety Policies, Rules and Regulations and general housekeeping standards. Meets or exceeds production, quality and efficiency requirements at all times.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Verify customer specifications for each product using computer system.
- Check set up of pins and blankers for new jobs according to customer specifications.
- Check quality continually ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Perform quality checks prior to sending product to the Finishing department.
- Troubleshoot and maintain die cutting equipment as required.
- Responsible for knowing equipment lockout procedures.
- Record production data as required (paperwork and on computer system).
- Perform general housekeeping and other related duties as required.
- Ensure safe and efficient set up and operation of the die cutting equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 3 years of bindery experience
- Ability to measure and read a ruler
- Must be willing to work overtime during peak production needs
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Mechanical ability to effectively perform equipment operation and maintenance
Prior experience operating Die Cutting equipment
Our goal is to be the very best at what we do, and we are looking for someone who wants to help lead the way as we become the industry leader in creative print solutions.
Die Cut Operator - Bobst
Our client is a Label folding carton manufacturer with a strong history and they are looking to add to their team.
If you have experience operating a Bobst Die Cutter in a folding carton environment, you should apply to this position.
To be considered, you MUST have at least 2 years of Die Cutter experience.
Competitive hourly wage, plus full a benefit program.
As a Die Cutter Machine Operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- The performance of manual tasks in the setup, maintenance, and operation of Bobst die cut equipment to accurately produce to customer specifications
- General knowledge and understanding of die cutting processes and equipment. Read job tickets to determine setup specifications and instructions
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position, and department
- Performs routine adjustments during the press run and maintain production throughout the run
- Performs all assigned work effectively and on schedule
- Follow instructions accurately
- Maintain records of daily production, using specified forms
- Record production information such as amount of time spent on specific tasks
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Open machines and remove/replace damaged product, using hand tools
- Train other workers to set up, operate and use machines
- Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assist Die Cut Pressmen with make-readies
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team to provide assistance to all co-workers (in all departments) as needed to maximize production efficiencies
- Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- Knowledge of Bobst die cutting equipment required.
- Experience running board stock on flatbed die cutters required.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to pass a basic reading test.
- Must have basic computer skills and data entry.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to use pre-make ready table.
- Demonstrates the ability to use rulers, calipers, micrometers and other inspection equipment.
Die Cut Operator - 2Nd Shift
HM Graphics, Inc., a nationally recognized sheet-fed printer specializing in dimensional marketing pieces has an immediate opening for a FULL-TIME 2nd SHIFT DIE CUT OPERATOR.
Do you possess 3-5 years operating experience on die cutting equipment, can set-up jobs independently, and perform required maintenance on equipment?
- Die cuts, strips and blanks printed sheets on Iberica Platen press;
- Completes make readies to ensure correct set up of dies and equipment as well as proper placement of cuts, scores, matrix, folds, glue tabs, etc.;
- Ability to make basic alterations to dies;
- Runs the job according to specifications, approved samples, and quality standards;
- Maintains quality standards;
- Develops and maintains the skills to set up dies, nick dies, set up stripper and blanker;
- Must possess the ability to work without supervision and make decisions to maximize productive output and quality control;
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance on assigned machines;
- Performs all job duties in accordance with all federal, state, local, and company safety rules;
- Completes all required production records.
This is a second shift position. 2:30 pm- 11:00 pm.- Will require short training period on 1st shift.
Serving as creative consultants to our many Fortune 100 clients, we consistently deliver creative solutions, award-winning quality, and "one-stop shopping" - all at a competitive price.
When our clients choose HM Graphics, they know they're not only getting our best, but the best that the industry has to offer.
Bobst Die Cut Operator
Must have 5 years minimum experience on Bobst Die Cutter. Position open for a second shift operator in Burlingame CA. CONTACT Paul Vagadori at 650 692 6600. ext 857
Cut And Bend Line
· Ability to handle large pieces of raw steel including: sheets, channel, rod
· Familiar with various shearing equipment
· Familiar with brake press equipment
· Familiar with basic measurements tools
· Ability to measure and cut to size
· Experience using the following equipment models: Amada, Accurshear, Cincinnati, etc.
Die Cut Operator
NuPak Printing, L.L.C. is currently seeking to hire a Bobst/Brausse Die Cut Operator/Lead Position for First and Second Shift.
Job functions and responsibilities include the following:
- Set-Up/Make Ready
- Data Entry
- Operator Preventative Maintenance
- Perform Quality Inspections
- Must Follow all Safety Procedures
- 5 Years of Paperboard Folding Carton Experience Preferred
- Motivated Quality Focused Individual
- Extensive Troubleshooting Skills
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Ability to function under tight deadlines
- Paid Time Off
- 401K – NuPak matches 6% after first year
- Competitive Compensation
- Highmark Blue Shield Health Insurance - Dental and Vision Insurance
- 4 Working Days Per Week (10 Hours – Fridays as Needed (OT))
- 10% Shift Differential for Second Shift Employees
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!