Cut Off Sawyer Log Job Description Sample
Cut Off Operator Aka Sawyer
Cut Off Operator aka Sawyer # San Leandro, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: San Leandro, CA # Category: Industrial # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 12 weeks
Pay Rate: $0.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
1/10/2018 # Job ID: 83471 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 510/505-0560 # Fax:
DescriptionAre you an experienced operator who can manage hand tools, saws and blades? Well, stop interviewing and start working with VOLT
sential Functions:A. Adheres to safety rules. Takes responsibility for and demonstrates safe work practices. Wears required PPE; protective shields, clothing, wrist supports, glasses and gloves during grinding operations. May be required to handle hazardous waste and to take safety and hazardous materials training. B. Reviews and understands technique cards (instructions on computer monitors) to determine cutting requirements, and then to effectively and accurately act on the instructions. C. Sets up and operates power saws in accordance with safety rules, specifications and operating instructions C. Accurately determines cut requirements. Demonstrates accurate measuring with tools; micrometer, calipers. D. Positions and secures material properly; uses clamping arrangements or fixtures as specified. E.
Follows established housekeeping and safety practices to maintain the quality of the work environment F. Accurately counts, records and visually inspects castparts to assure compliance with specifications. G.
Makes dimensional measurements on specified parts to assure compliance with specifications H. Immediately, without hesitation, notifies lead and/or supervisor of any safety, quality or other issues/concerns
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. We test for math, measurement and reading comprehension
Min. 2 mo. shop experience or an equivalent combination of training and work experience; working knowledge of shop practices; metal cutting skills; tools, equipment and materials; basic computer skills
Ability to follow instructions and specifications in technique cards, to write, and perform basic arithmetic calculations; to read and comprehend documents, such as: safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals; to complete department and production documents in an accurate and timely manner
Ability to frequently lift and/or maneuver objects weighing 25-50# and occasionally up 80#.
Ability to work in difficult working conditions which may include exposure to: noise, dust, fumes, allergens, temperature extremes and other elements for extended periods of time.
Able to communicate effectively and in a civil, professional manner, with co-workers and others.
Able to meet individual performance requirements; willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Able to comply with company policy and procedures, including safety, quality, and attendance.
Exercises a high degree of care in the handling of castparts to avoid damage. In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Sawyer Shift 2 (4:00 Pm-12:30 Am)
A Saw Operator must be able to demonstrate a willingness in accomplishing departmental and company goals while working in a safe manner within a physically demanding environment. The Saw Operator will provide cut materials to the manufacturing department. This position is a Monday thru Friday 4:00 pm - 12:30 am. There will be daily overtime opportunities.
1. Obey all safety guidelines.
2. Must be dependable.
3. Must be able to work efficiently in assigned area.
4. Must work well with supervisors and other team members.
5. Achieve daily output goals.
SPECIFIC TASKS AND DUTIES:
1. Must be able to read and understand a work order and cut-list to set up and calibrate saws for cutting orders.
2. Need to be able to set up saws quickly so down time is kept to a minimum.
3. Assist other team members when needed.
4. Work to allowable tolerances.
5. Make sure that the lumber is the correct grade and of good quality.
6. Complete all tasks in a timely manner.
GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS:
1. Strive at being the best.
2. Learn all aspects of position.
3. Maintain company quality standards.
4. Certified forklift operator.
6. Decrease amount of re-cuts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
2. Basic computer skills. Must be familiar with computer program operations, basic understanding of touch screen interface.
3. Knowledge of basic saw machine automation.
4. Good working knowledge of industrial OSHA safety codes and practices.
5. Understanding of basic construction terminology.
6. Knowledge of lumber grading and sizing.
7. Must be able to work in a physically demanding work environment lifting 50 pounds and working in subfreezing and 100 plus degree temperatures. Must be able to climb stairs and bend at waist for hours while manipulating equipment.
8. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Working conditions require interaction with the outdoors and requires significant physical activity. Overtime and weekend work will be necessary.
1. Maintain a safe environment
2. Perform all tasks in a timely manner
3. Work to quality standards.
Lead Sales Associate-Pt In LOG Cabin, TX
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: Function as a Cashier and/or Stocker and act in a lead capacity in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Assist in setting and maintaining plan-o-grams and programs. Provide exemplary customer service. Perform other duties as necessary to maximize profitability, customer satisfaction, and teamwork, while protecting company assets and reducing losses. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Unload trucks according to the prescribed process for the store.
Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes.
Stock merchandise; rotate and face merchandise on shelves and build merchandise displays.
Restock returned and recovered merchandise.
Order zones and drop shipment categories, following prescribed ordering practices, as assigned by the Store Manager.
Assist in plan-o-gram implementation and maintenance.
Assist customers by locating merchandise.
Bail cardboard and take out trash; dust and mop store floors; clean restroom and stockroom.
Greet customers as they enter the store.
Maintain register countertops and bags; implement register countertop plan-o-grams.
Operate cash register and flatbed scanner to itemize and total customer's purchase; bag merchandise.
Collect payment from customer and make change.
Clean front end of store and help set up sidewalk displays.
Help to maintain a clean, well-organized store and facilitate a safe and secure working and shopping environment.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Follow company policies and procedures as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures manual, Employee Handbook, and company communications.
Open and/or close the store under specific direction of the Area Manager. In the Absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager:
Authorize and sign for refunds and overrides; count register; make bank deposits.
Assist in maintaining strict cashier accountability, key control, and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Monitor cash levels and make appropriate drawer pulls as directed by the Store Manager.
Monitor cameras for unusual activities (customers and employees), if applicable.
Supply cashiers with change when needed.
Complete all required paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines as assigned. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit control.
Ability to perform IBM cash register functions.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices.
Effective interpersonal and oral & written communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow plan-o-gram and merchandise presentation guidance. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent and six months of supervisory experience (or related experience/training) preferred. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-104562 Street: 5231 STATE HIGHWAY 198 External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Traffic Log Planning Spec
Posting Job Title
Traffic Log Planning Spec
Time Warner Division
Turner Business Unit_TBS
CORPO Industry Advertising Cable/Broadcast Television Networks Games – Development & Publishing Online Content/Services
Area of Interest Operations/General
Location United States - Georgia - Atlanta Requisition #
160947BR Position Type
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/ See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook What part will you play? The Traffic Log Planning Specialist will serve as the primary resource to the News & TCM team in working on day to day flow efficiencies via close partnerships with internal groups, including Sales teams, Strategic Planning, Master Control and network programming. The Specialist will provide Quality Control in reviewing break structures and formatting across all 3 news networks (CNN, HLN and Airport) as well as TCM. What will you be doing? This person will be responsible for leading training and refresher sessions for the team. This role requires an excellent communicator who has experience in the broadcast industry, and has been successful in facilitating effective teamwork and client service. The Specialist works closely with log editors on daily responsibilities and provides the lead on various special projects requiring format/capacity changes. The Specialist will be involved with initiatives such as Live Log and all projects requiring process changes. The Specialist also will also serve as backup to the team to provide coverage needed across the networks. What do we require from you?
College degree preferred + 2\
years of traffic and/or relevant broadcast experience + Excellent communication skills and experience in providing exceptional customer service are a must + Team player with strong analytical and organizational skills + Detail oriented in assessing log schedules for accuracy, and demonstrate skills in problem solving and finding workable solutions + Adaptable and flexible in working with coverage needs on the team + Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work in a dynamic environment is required + Lead training sessions and can expect to be part of an On-Call rotation, once fully trained + MS Office and traffic systems experience is preferred. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer + 2016 Best Company for
Working Mothers + An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career + Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Truss Assembler, Truss Stacker, Sawyer
Manufacturing wood trusses. Must pass drug test, read tape measure, need tape measure and hammer, we can furnish tools for fee.
Teller - Oshkosh Sawyer
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: or call: .
Provide our customers with fast, friendly customer service by always adhering to common courtesies with every customer. Efficiently and accurately process customer transactions while adhering to all required policies and procedures. Higher performing tellers also support the sales process in the branch by identifying customer needs, promoting current offers and referring customers to other colleagues for assistance with financial solutions.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customers best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Customer Service (50%)
Operational/Procedural Activities (40%)
1. Attract and retain customer relationships by extending a warm welcome and common courtesies to every customer and by providing accurate and timely service, which includes, but is not limited to, cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, handling loan and credit card payments, dispensing monetary instruments and bonds, within established guidelines to ensure an excellent customer experience at every point of contact.
2. Balance and proves cash daily to maintain accurate transactions processed. Identifies payees and verifies signatures and endorsements, remains up-to-date on all security procedures.
3. Answers telephone inquiries and provides information in accordance with company policies, while delivering a exceptional customer experience.
4. Protect the Bank's financial interests by complying with internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
5. Learn the banks products and services to retain and enhance customer account relationships. Identify opportunities to resolve customer needs and refer the customer to Bank Colleagues who can help meet their needs. Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with our customers.
6. Support and service fellow colleagues within and outside of the banking office by adhering to the companys vision and values.
7. Perform office and administrative duties such as: requisitioning supplies.
8. Service the ATM machines, safe deposit area, vault and night drop, as assigned.
9. In offices with Safe Deposit functions: monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit accounts, maintain lease agreements, and answer any questions to ensure client satisfaction and safety.
Required Education: Currently enrolled in high school coursework working towards high school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Experience: Demonstrated customer service skills and computer experience.
A.Based upon both job expectations and level of knowledge and experience, may be asked to complete additional educational training.
B.The interpersonal skills necessary to make a good first impression, relate to and empathize with other people, and maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
C.Need to work flexible hours - mornings, early evenings and some weekend hours.
Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills, 6 months of cash handling experience, computer experience, and sales and/or retail experience.
Other: Attention to detail
Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines
Nail Gun And Sawyer Trainer
We are seeking a Nail Gun And Sawyer Trainer to become an integral part of our team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and safety performance.
- Implement hands-on training programs focused on individual, safety, and team performance, focusing on but not limited to power air tools such as nail guns, staple guns, and saws.
- Develop training to improve individual and safety performance
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions
- Survey employees and managers to determine training needs and desired results
- Previous experience in construction using power tools
- Ability to build rapport with trainees in a positive and fun manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Strong presentation skills
DOT Log Clerk
The Log Clerk will perform clerical duties including filing and basic data entry into company system and assist other areas of the department as needed Essential Functions: Input of maintenance records Entry of log spreads into database Help with owner/operator contracts Filing of logs and maintenance Aid log department and maintenance as needed Other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Efficient data entry ability Knowledge of company software Knowledge of Allied systems Knowledge of Microsoft programs Required Education and Experience: Required: High School diploma or GED Required: Data entry experience Working Conditions: Indoors Office Environment Sitting for long periods
Log Truck Supervisor
Mendocino Redwood Company has an immediate opening for a Supervisor to manage our Log Truck Drivers in Ukiah, CA.
Allocate appropriate internal and external resources for log haul and delivery in the most efficient and safe manner. Applies knowledge of commercial vehicle operational requirements as related to intrastate commerce. Supervises Log Truck Drivers and oversees aspects of company Rolling Stock program including job costing and scheduling maintenance of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will directly supervise Log Truck Drivers. Coaches employees for attainment of Company and individual goals and objectives in accordance with Company guidelines, and performance management system.
- Dispatches log truck drivers for hauling or delivery of log loads specific to the company needs;
- Ensures drivers are familiar and comply with all Company safety requirements, Federal and State DOT regulations;
- Creates and maintains job costing data base for road department, including tasks:
- Obtain estimates, bids or proposals
- Time and materials for internal jobs
- Product sheet and costs standardization, including vendor list
- Direct costs
- Identifies the appropriate truck based on the product, size of the order and company requirement;
- Manage all MRC timberland highway rolling stock;
- Maintains new hauler process for MRC. Obtains all legally and company required documents, enters data as appropriate and maintains current files for each outside hauler uniformly;
- Maintains hauler correspondence and relations, if applicable. Delivery requirements, correspondence both verbal and written, update and keep current quotes, freight rates, researches issues and shares information with supervisor for decision making;
- Completes and provides regular Management reports as assigned;
- Maintenance of Biannual Terminal Inspection (BIT) program with working knowledge in; Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, hours of service and drivers’ log requirements;
- Reviews daily log and documents from on-board GPS for data as appropriate to business need;
- Responsible for communicating driver time as directed;
- Reviews, plans, sources and directs equipment needs for jobs;
- Back up for payroll, fuel & mileage reporting, auditing & entering freight, as needed;
- Interview, hire, and train employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
- Appraises performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must maintain and carry a valid California driver license and be eligible to operate company vehicles in accordance with company policy guidelines.
- Requires current DOT physical examination card and clean DMV record.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Email a resume to Zip Recruiter.com with cover letter or
- Fax to (707) 485-6873 or
- Contact Our Human Resources Recruiter at (707) 620-2940
Equal Opportunity Employer, Valuing Diversity of our Workforce and Offering a Drug Free Workplace
Payor Log Analyst - FT - Days - Business Office
Description: Ensures accuracy of denial reporting to include investigation of denials and subsequent reporting to appropriate persons within the facility and corporate office. Must maintain a log of all denials and re-bills.
Employees must observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired regarding personal, financial, medical or employment of patients, families, and employees of AHPC. Must follow and enforce accepted safety practices for patients and AHPC. Must report hazards and initiate appropriate action.
Must participate in safety instructional programs. The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the essential functions of this position as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Qualifications High school diploma or GED equivalent education required. Two years experience in a hospital with electronic claims experience preferred. Insurance claims processing experience or general office experience may be considered.
Organization:AllianceHealth Ponca City
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!