Cutler Job Description Sample
Part Time Housekeeper
Rosegold cleaning services is a small start up cleaning service based in Miami, Fl. We pride ourselves in providing very detail oriented cleaning to a military standard. We are seeking fluent english speaking individuals to help us take our company to the next level where we will be able to provide our services to more clients. The Ideal candidate will be one who is willing to learn, follow instructions, has atleast one year of housekeeping experience, speaks fluent English, has a valid drivers licence, has a fully functioning vehicle with proper insurance, pet friendly, not afraid of heights, able to work late evenings, and have good customer service skills.
Day to day activities will include providing cleaning services to residential and commercial clients and on slow days to assist with the promotional aspect by passing out flyers etc. As the company grows you will have the opportunity to advance as well accompanied with higher wages.
Account Sales Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Compact Power Equipment Inc., a Home Depot Company, located in Fort Mill, SC, is a fast-growing, values driven organization comprised of Rental and Services divisions. We are a team of over 600 talented associates based across the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Compact Power Equipment Rental Division operates in over 1000 locations of The Home Depot across the US and Canada, offering large towable equipment rental and on-site equipment delivery. The Compact Power fleet includes trenchers, chippers, mini-excavators, skid steers, aerial equipment, and tractor loader backhoes among others. With a large team of highly trained technicians, operators, and VIP customer care associates throughout the United States and Canada, Compact Power Equipment Rental is a technology focused leader in the equipment rental industry.
- Troubleshoot and repair small engines
- Apply hydraulic, pneumatic, auto diesel engine skills for equipment repair
- Apply welding, electrical troubleshooting
- Repair landscape, rental equipment
- Manage inventory
- Rescue equipment and deliver equipment to customer sites
- Changing equipment tracks.
- Have your own reliable vehicle to use in this task from time to time
- Solution-oriented when identifying hydraulic, mechanical and electrical system problems
- Strong light construction equipment maintenance skills
- Familiarity with inventory management
- Experience, ability and desire to provide superior customer service
- Excellent communication skills and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize, keeping customer needs and company's revenue in the forefront
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to safely lift 80 lbs minimum
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license (ability to drive in a CMV capacity)
- Experience in equipment rental industry preferred
- Landscape/rental/construction background preferred
- Must complete a drug screen prior to working
High School Diploma or GED, Tech School or OEM Training - or equivalent experience required
We offer a full array of benefits that include health, well-being, and financial. Please visit LIVETHEORANGELIFE.COM for more details.
Compact Power Equipment, Inc. ® is comprised of two components:
Compact Power Equipment Rental- As a partner of The Home Depot Tool Rental Center, Compact Power Equipment Rental, or CPER for short, supplements the traditional product offering of tools, trucks and trailers with high quality towable rental equipment such as mini-skids, excavators, skid steers, trenchers and chipper shredders.
Compact Power Equipment Services- A world class organization of certified local technicians providing cost reducing maintenance services for facilities, commercial equipment and light construction equipment nationwide.
Restaurant Management, Managers, Team Leaders, Team Members #21
Pollo Tropical is Hiring- Management, Team Member and Team Leader Opportunityfor all locations.
Competitive benefits and compensation, growth opportunities, paid training and much more.
Come meet us during our Open House:
Wednesday-November 29, 2017
3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Address: Pollo Tropical #21 located at 11670 S.W. 152nd Street Miami, FL 33157
We are waiting for you to join our exciting team!
Pollo Tropical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our people are loyal , responsible, results-driven, and growth-oriented. We operate some of the highest volume restaurants in the quick-casual segment. And, we only do it during lunch and dinner - so no "crack of dawn" mornings or "graveyard shifts" to manage. We cook our food from scratch, make our own sauces, and prepare our chicken on an open-flamed grill. We deliver food to our guests in an inviting and fun environment, staying true to our message that “life truly is better under the palm.”
We aren't looking for just any one, We're looking for business-minded leaders who want to earn, learn, and grow with us as they help us grow. The sky is the limit here at Pollo Tropical!
Through our Pollo Tropical University (PTU) , our managers and employees receive top-notch training on all aspects of the operations, while developing their leadership and business skills. As part of our family, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, quarterly bonuses, tuition reimbursement, meal discounts and a host of other employee rewards and services.
When you join our publicly traded company , you will be a part of the excitement that is known as Fiesta Restaurant Group ® (frgi.com). We specialize in the operation of fast-casual, ethnic restaurant brands that offer distinct flavors with a broad appeal at a compelling value. We currently own and operate the Taco Cabana and Pollo Tropical brands, with a total of 329 restaurants in the southern United States, and franchise the Pollo Tropical brand in the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Contracting Compassionate Caregivers FOR Weekend Cases
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Visiting Angels, the fastest most reputable, non-medical home care service in the US, is looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA). Benefits of working with Visiting Angels Miami are the competitive hourly rates, referral bonuses and flexible hours.
When you work with Visiting Angels in Miami, it becomes more than a job, it's a career. Ask any one of our current contractors and they will tell you we are the most professional Home Care Organization they have ever worked with.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good English and communication skills
- A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
- Ability to provide assistance with bathing, dressing, light housekeeping, meal preparation and run errands for clients as needed
- Availability to work weekends
- MUST LIVE IN THE SOUTH MIAMI-DADE AREA....
Our purpose is to provide alternatives for seniors who wish to remain at home, rather than move to a nursing facility. Our passion is to uphold our excellent reputation. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Certified Nursing Assistants who have a genuine interest working with senior citizens.
- Active Florida CNA license
- Valid Driver's license
- Original Social Security card
- Level 2 criminal background (AHCA)
- Physical with TB screening
- Liability insurance
- Assisting with Self Administration of Medication
- Domestic Violence
We are currently contracting caregiver's that are available to work weekends.
Applicants should live in or around South Miami-Dade as the cases we have available are in Kendall, Pinecrest, Cutler Bay, Homestead and Coral Gables area.
Commercial Construction Estimator
Miami Lakes Area. Minimum 10 years Experience. English speaking a must. DFWP/Valid Drivers License.
Intensivist Opportunity In Miami, FL With ICC And HCA - 100% Critical
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA , one of the nation's largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in Aventura, FL
About ICC Healthcare
· ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
· Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
· We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
· The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
· Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
· We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
· We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
· Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
· Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
· Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
· Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
· Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
· Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
· Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
· 40-bed Critical Care Med/Surg, Cardiovascular and Neurosurgery Unit.
· Closed ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
· Multidisciplinary model.
· Categorical internal medicine, transitional internal medicine, emergency medicine, surgery residency programs.
· ACGME-accredited pulmonary fellowship program approved, starting in July 2017. Pulmonary fellows to provide ICU coverage.
· 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD night coverage.
· 24/7 internal medicine resident coverage.
· Teaching responsibilities with hospital-based ACGME program
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is a 407 acute care medical/surgery facility providing award winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical, cardiovascular and cancer services to the communities of northeast Miami-Dade and southeast Broward counties since 1965. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is one of the few centers in Miami-Dade County to be certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the State Agency of Health Care Administration as well as a recipient of the American Heart Association's "Get With the Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award." The 24-hour Emergency Room consistently maintains an average wait time of less than 10 minutes. Staffed by more than 700 physicians representing over 50 specialties and 1,300 employees, the hospital meets the healthcare needs of its neighboring communities through continuous program enhancement and service excellence.
Community Information - Aventura, FL
Aventura is a suburb of Miami best known for its shopping center, the Aventura Mall. Just a short drive over the William H. Lehman Causeway are the famous beaches of South Florida. Aventura is also home to Turnberry Isle Miami, a Mediterranean-style retreat with a culture of authenticity, spirited service and enriching experiences. The resort is renowned for its many world-class amenities, including two Aventura championship golf courses redesigned by Raymond Floyd .
Things to Do
National Physician Recruiter | HCA
3 Maryland Farms, Ste 250, Brentwood, TN 37207
Together, we champion the practice of medicine for a healthier world. ?
Candidate must have classroom teaching experience for this role.
Candidate must be certified to teach 6-12 grade level
Will consider retired teachers for this role as well.
Open to subject areas and able to cover all areas a needed for this role.
Pay rate is 100.00 a day for full coverage
Pay rate is 50.00 for half day coverage
This person will have a mix of technical skills and business presence. Must be a meticulous note taker with good presentation skills to be able to communicate with business execs.
Will be taking in REQ’s and putting together proposals on how the product can be a useful solution for various customers. Won’t be writing code, but needs to be technical enough to hold conversations with IT dept. Ideally someone who has a cloud based SAAS product background. Incident management background would also be ideal.
Showroom Sales Representative -Palmetto Bay, FL
If you’re a great Sales Representative who has the right attitude and is looking to make a difference, read on! If you can be part of a team which is focused on your success and that of the organization this is your opportunity to work with a leading tile retail and wholesale distributor.
Working with a wide range of customers, including builders, contractors, designers, and homeowners
- You will help achieve individual and store sales goals
- Provide clients with the products they need to complete their projects.
- Provide quick and courteous service to all clients by responding to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information
- You will also effectively employ suggestive selling techniques to increase sales
This role also involves:
- Answering phones
- Maintaining showroom displays
- Labeling products
- Cataloging samples
- You will ensure that client quotes are processed and orders are completed using the established D&B Tile business process and procedure
- Continuing product and sales training will be provided by D&B Tile and its suppliers
While a high school diploma or G.E.D. is preferred, you must be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency and strong communication skills. Minimum 2 years of Sales experience required. You must be customer service focused and able to interact professionally and effectively through both verbal and written communication with everyone whom you come into contact. Basic Microsoft Office products knowledge is required.
Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
Note our showroom sales position has a low hourly base. Your ability to earn commission allows you to earn the compensation range noted.
Our employees have created a culture with the following core values in place; Dedicated, Win as a Team, Stay Curious, Make Their Day and Own it.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!