Cutter Banana Room Job Description Sample
Bobst Die Cutter Operator - 3Rd Shift
Do you want to work for a smart, international company that’s as committed to its employees and best practices as it is to its manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, you’ll find a high performing, team-driven, family-centered culture.
We bring a love and passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world. Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
We offer competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a great 401(K). Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
As a 3rd Shift Bobst Die Cutter Operator your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and operation of all the standard Bobst presses.
- Loading and unloading pallets of material for the presses.
- Stripping waste and removing waste materials.
- Performing troubleshooting tasks, making all necessary adjustments to maintain quality of diecut materials and productivity of the die-cutting operation.
- Effectively preparing Make-Readies and changing tooling in standard Bobst presses. They can make effective machine and tooling adjustments in the Feeder, Platen and Stripping Station to register printed material.
- Recognizing defects on dies and strippers and taking appropriate action to ensure problems are corrected.
- Running the Aerator-Jogger and the Balers. This includes dumping loads, weighing and storing bales along with general troubleshooting and changing wire spools.
- Ensuring accurate production and quality record keeping and entering Goods Receipts quantities into SAP.
- Training new employees.
- Keeping general work area clean and performing Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) tasks.
- Understanding and following Die-cutting department quality work instructions .
To be successful in this position, we are seeking candidates who have:
- Preferred: 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Experience operating manufacturing equipment a plus
Cartamundi East Longmeadow LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities
This position is a member of Local 224 RWDSU
Candidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) Matching program and profit sharing
- International Company that is the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games
- High performing, Team-Driven, Family-Oriented Culture
Full time meat cutter wanted for meat department of a food processing plant. The applicant should have experience with all facets of meat cutting and scale use. A flexible schedule is required, daytime and weekends.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: The following qualifications are REQUIRED, please DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 1 or more years meat cutting experience in a Grocery, Butcher Shop, or equivalent work environment (slaughter facility, restaurant that breaks its own beef, culinary arts school, etc).
- Must be able to work full time, must be able to work 8 hour days 5 days a week, usually including one or two weekend days.
- Must thrive working with a team, not being just a individual player
- Experience working on your feet and in a cold environment 8 hrs a day
- Ability to lift 60 Lbs. boxes
- Reliable, must show up to work on time as others are counting on you
- Drug and alcohol free and willingness to take and pass drug screen test
- PREFERENCES: The following are preferences, not requirements, but make you more qualified for the job and more likely to get an interview:
- A good work history.
- A winning, happy attitude, happy for others success, and willing to work hard to create your own victories
Nursing Director Emergency Room
Responsible for planning, administering and evaluating twenty-four operation of Emergency Services.?? In doing so, assigns duties to unit personnel implements based on patient needs, staffing availability, etc.???? Assists in providing administrative direction in the development and evaluation of nursing personnel and contributes to nursing and hospital through support of philosophy, objectives and educational efforts.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
REGISTERED NURSE LICENSE
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE IN EMERGENCY ROOMS!
High-energy candidate with can do and positive attitude. Must be team oriented and able to roll-up sleeves and help as needed. A strong leader and mentor who enjoys the clinical aspect of Nurse Leadership. Must be able to develop staff. Out-of-the-box thinker
Operating Room Scheduler
BASIC FUNCTION:Schedule surgical procedures for the Operating Room, Same Day services, Minor Room and GI Diagnostic using Medicare Operating Room Scheduling software. Work under supervision of the Perioperative Business Manager and the Operating Room Nurse Manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE:Interacts with staff, physicians, patients and their families, other healthcare providers, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
Interacts internally with patients, staff, and physicians. Interacts externally with community leaders, vendors, and professional associations.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:Creates, contributes and communicates function and organization of various departments, policies, regulations and procedures of surgery and hospital.
Supports and demonstrates the “Service Plus" principles.
Collaborates with physicians, nurses, family and/or other health care disciplines as patient needs and/or condition necessitates.
Collaborates with unit educator regarding in-services for educator of new equipment and supplies.
Schedules surgical procedures for physicians and/or their offices within established guidelines utilizing scheduling computer software.
Follows established routines for opening and closing of scheduling office and adapts that routine to meet needs required by other departments.
Updates procedure books with new procedures.
Maintains schedule book of total joint replacements for orthopedic personnel and orthopedic surgeons.
Maintains special equipment list - contacts appropriate departments/personnel with special equipment, implants, prosthesis, etc.
Creates "Hold" slips for cases which are unable to be worked into the surgery schedule (place "hold" slips, which are numbered and hung in the order in which they were received, in the OR office).
Sends preliminary schedule to anesthesia for assignments.
Prints and distributes the surgery schedules and reports needed by other departments and personnel. Uses only approved abbreviations on surgery procedures and diagnosis.
Checks privileges of surgeons requesting the use of any laser in surgery (updated list provided by Medical Staff Office).
Notifies medical staff office of questionable case scheduling/checks on surgeon privileges. Attends surgery scheduling meetings as designated.
Maintains a neat and clean work area.
Serves as a resource for entering patient charges for surgery/entering post-operative data/scheduling for GI Endoscopy and Sycamore surgery.
Promotes adherence to the Health Sciences Compliance Program, the Howard University Code of Ethics and the Health Sciences Standards of Conduct.
Attends annual and periodic mandatory Compliance Program training including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy training.
Participates in activities that promote adherence to federal healthcare program requirements. Actively participates in Health Sciences Compliance Program activities.
Adheres to the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Policies and Procedures. Maintains confidentiality of patients, families, and staff.
Assumes other duties and responsibilities that are related and appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this classification and are not to be considered as all-inclusive.
CORE COMPETENCIES:Demonstrates effective management and communication ski11s.
Ability to communicate diplomatically with medical staff, employees and other departments.
Demonstrates ability to work under stress at intervals. Flexible and innovative personality to cope with constant change.
Demonstrates professional initiative and responsibility in the acquisition and maintenance of new knowledge regarding surgery scheduling and computers.
Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations by displaying team oriented behavior and encouraging others toward effective teamwork.
Demonstrates the mission, vision and values of the organization by providing for the spiritual and psychosocial needs of the patient.
Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to the age specific and culturally diverse needs of the patient and family and incorporate appropriate actions accordingly.
Demonstrates ability to adapt self to various types of personalities and situations. Demonstrates critical analysis skills as evidenced by previous experience.
Ability to plan a surgery schedule using scheduling software computer.
Ability to understand surgery procedures and medical terminology (appropriate time needed to perform procedures, special equipment, etc.).
Ability to exercise independent judgment. Knowledge of standard accounting principles.
Skilled in supervising, mentoring and motivating staff. Competence in both oral and written English.
Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with staff, physicians, Hospital and University officials, and the general public.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED). Associates Degree preferred.
Three years medical secretary training or position in a medical office where scheduling was a major assignment.
Must be able to sit, type, speak, hear, see, edit, evaluate, interpret and organize for extended periods of time.
Director, Day Surgery, Pacu And Operating Room
- Graduate of an accredited school as a Registered Nurse licensed by the State of Texas.
- Current BLS, ACLD, NRP, PALS, CEN preferred.
- Must be able to provide direct and supervised patient care of all ages.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking according to standards of care and practice.
- Demonstrates leadership, teaching and management skills.
- Must be familiar with the standards of care regarding the specific department the Director works in.
- Five years clinical experience with a minimum of three years management/supervisory experience in a hospital.
Nurse Manager -Emergency Room
The successful candidate will ensure the staff provide safe, age-appropriate patient care, and function as an advisor, resource, preceptor and leader for other members of the patient care team. The Emergency Department is a 77-bed unit with a Pediatric ER and Adult ER. The ED sees over 70,000 patients per year. We are a level II trauma center.
- 5 years progressive nursing experience
- Ideal candidates will have RN experience in a large ED, in addition to leadership exposure
- Maryland RN license or the ability to obtain one
RN Director | Emergency Room
Looking for a change of scenery? We seek a Registered Nurse with CCRN certification and five (5) or more years of demonstrated management experience in the ER for the role of Nursing Director Emergency Room. In this role you will be responsible for planning, administering, and evaluating the 24-hour operation of Emergency Services. You will assign duties to unit personnel implements based on patient needs, staffing availability, etc. You will assist in providing administrative direction in the development and evaluation of nursing personnel and contribute to nursing and hospital through support of philosophy, objectives, and educational efforts.
Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Nursing and be licensed as an RN in the state of Florida (or have the ability to gain this licensure). Must have five (5) or more years of acute care ER managerial experience. Must have CCRN certification. Must have current BLS, ACLS. Our ideal candidate is high energy, positive, and a team player who is able to roll-up sleeves and help as needed. We seek a strong leader and mentor who enjoys the clinical aspect of Nurse Leadership. Must be able to develop staff.
Highly competitive compensation and great benefits. Relocation assistance is available. The is a terrific opportunity to join a 245-bed hospital where employee satisfaction is at an all-time high. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Dining Room Server
Pay range starts at $10/hour.
Senior Star is ranked #3 Best Place to Work in Aging Services by Forbes Magazine!
See what our associates have to say: Senior Star Glassdoor
"Inspiring Place to Work!!" – Current Associate
Senior Star provides an inspiring place to work as I find myself surrounded by individuals who truly push for excellence. The culture is positive and supportive with everyone working toward a common goal. The leadership is approachable and cares about the work environment for the associates as well as the quality of care provided to the residents of our communities.
One of the most gratifying aspects of my job is seeing the willingness on the part of just about everyone to help those who have a need. It is not uncommon for the owners or upper management to meet with individuals who need advice or mentoring - even if such conversation provides no benefit to Senior Star. Definitely a five-star company in my book!
At Senior Star we believe in supporting YOU! Senior Star offers a competitive benefits package that includes extra PERKS! These perks are available to all associates and include:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Emergency Relief Fund
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Occupancy, NOI and Safety Bonuses
- Resident and Employee Referral Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
Senior Star's mission is to Unite and Serve. We unite as exceptional stewards for seniors and those who love them, and serve as thoughtful spokespeople for senior living.
Our values guide our way and give life to our CHEER. Commit to fiscal responsibility. Honor each customer. Embrace innovation. Enjoy what we do. Respect each associate.
At Senior Star, we promise to do for each other with LOVE.
Check out what working for Senior Star is all about: http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/
Senior Star is certified a great place to work!
(over 1200 associates surveyed)
94% GREAT CHALLENGES
96% GREAT ATMOSPHERE
93% GREAT REWARDS
97% GREAT PRIDE
94% GREAT COMMUNICATION
93% GREAT BOSSES
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
92% PEOPLE CELEBRATE SPECIAL EVENTS AROUND HERE.
92% I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY.
91% I FEEL I MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.
91% MY WORK HAS SPECIAL MEANING: THIS IS NOT "JUST A JOB".
90% WHEN I LOOK AT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH, I FEEL A SENSE OF PRIDE.
Available Shifts and Hours:
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Could include weekends
Essential Job Functions:
- Prior experience in food service preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of food preparation and serving
- Knowledge of proper sanitation techniques and storing systems
- Ability to take direction and work with others
- Treats all information regarding the community, business or residents as confidential
Registered Nurse- Operating Room
We are the fastest-growing provider of contract Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.
We provide our nursing and allied health team members with an extraordinary level of personalized service to ensure that seamless fit. We take time to listen to your needs, placing you in positions that suit your professional and personal goals. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefit programs and work hard to provide you with all the extras you need while on assignment. Your recruiter will work with you to personalize a benefits plan that meets your needs and the needs of your family.
Position: Registered Nurse- Operating Room
Location: Centerville, Ohio
Duration: 13 weeks assignments
Start Date: ASAP start!
- BLS and ACLS
- OH Nursing License
- Working with ortho and general (no neuro, heart/vascular, end)
- some on call required
- Weekly pay w/direct deposit
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance on DAY ONE
- Accident insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Supplemental hospital confinement
- Company Paid CEU credit
- Company Paid CPR training
Service Director Emergency Room
Plans, organizes, directs, evaluates and coordinates inpatient nursing services and/or integrated outpatient- inpatient nursing services across the continuum of care within a Service Area or within a single medical center. Works with the hospital and the Medical Group staff developing strategic plans, providing quality care, cost effective services which are aligned with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Collaborates with other Service Directors in identifying and implementing innovative models and best practices, emphasizing service improvements and cost reduction.
• Directs development and implementation of quality and utilization standards across the continuum of care to ensure coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost effective utilization of necessary services.
• Ensures compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of the Health Plan contract and governmental and accrediting agencies. Oversees the development of department standards as identified by regulatory agencies.
• Develops services that achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on customer service, highest standards of quality and innovation.
• Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety and risk management issues. May act as site administrator.
• Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the delivery of patient care and member services.
• Directs the budget and resource allocations.
• Manages the financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care and services.
• Minimum eight (8) years of nursing experience in patient care.
• Minimum five (5) years of management experience required.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
• Current California RN license required.
• BLS certificate required.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!