Cutter Banana Room Job Description Sample
Traveling Banana Ripening/Qa
Banana Ripening/QA - (Traveling/Remote job opening) Looking for candidates with a background in banana ripening, retail produce, or produce quality assurance Must be able to travel 80% of the time (company will pay travel, lodging, and rental car) Must have HS Diploma/GED equivalent or better $25/hr Candidate will be required to work with retail customers in commercial settings for successful implementation and documentation of new products for fresh produce. This will include store audits, documenting findings on store performance forms, and communicating data from store performance reports in the use of new technologies. The candidate is expected to have some familiarity with standard quality assessment for fresh produce.
Candidate will be collecting data to verify product quality
Train customers at distributors to better ripen bananas for higher quality
Test ripening rooms (air tightness, C02 analyzing, etc.) and suggesting improvements
Must possess excellent communication skills and be proficient using Microsoft Excel
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
The Gap, & Banana Republic
The Gap, & Banana Republic Open Call!
- Sales Associates
- Stock (Daytime & Overnight)
- Visual Merchandisers
- Must have at least 6 months experience in retail or customer service
- Must be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about current fashion/trends
- Must have an outgoing personality
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must have strong communication and listening skills
- Must be confident and can easily build rapport when meeting new people
- Must be able to assess customer needs and enjoy helping people solve problems
- Must enjoy being part of a team environment
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be dependable
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and can maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom
- Maintain cleanliness & organization throughout the store
Supervisor - The Shops At Willow Bend - Banana Republic
As a member of the Banana Republic field leadership team, the Supervisor is responsible for supporting the GM, Associate Manager, and Assistant Manager in managing all aspects of their store’s business, including training Brand Ambassadors; executing store strategy; achieving key business goals and delivering an exceptional store experience. The Supervisor participates in the DOR rotations of Operations, Product and Talent.
•Business Results: Contributes to driving the productivity of the team to achieve store financial, revenue and expense targets. Monitors sales to ensure labor is utilized to optimize traffic and sales generation. Works closely with leadership team to measure the success of brand initiatives, in-store trends and market insights to drive sales.
•Customer Centric: Supports the team in executing operational excellence by leveraging a customer centric mindset. Helps establish effective relationships to build brand loyalty.
•Ambassador: Represents the brand and understands the competition. Upholds a high quality store experience for both the internal and external customer. Contributes to store involvement in community programs. Supports building effective cross brand and store center relationships.
•Inspiration: Energizes the team to achieve results. Performs leader on duty responsibilities and other duties as assigned. Supports team performance through Growth Mindset. Communicates priorities to Brand Ambassadors; redirects activities as needed to achieve productivity standards.
•Compliance: Holds self and team accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance. Supports efforts to reduce instore shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance. Ensures compliance to all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
•6 months Gap experience
•Demonstrated ability to deliver results
•Basic business acumen skills
•Established time management skills
•Strong planning and prioritization skills
•College degree preferred
•Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
•Travel between stores and outside the state/province, if necessary
•Open availability to meet the needs of the business, including evenings and weekends
We dress men and women who see every day as full of possibilities and seek to make the most of every moment and opportunity. We see life a little differently. We take it all in. We add to it. We make it our own and we live with style.
You can find us online and in more than 750 retail locations worldwide.
Marketing Manager, Banana Republic Card & Loyalty - Global Consumer Payments
The Banana Republic Global Consumer Payments team is seeking a Marketing Manager to drive customer loyalty and affinity for the BR brand through credit card/loyalty program. The role will be responsible for growing and retaining best customer segments through marketing efforts across all customer touch points.
GCP Marketing is a data and insight driven function that manages direct to customer marketing. The Marketing Manager is an integral part of the GCP team and supports the execution of the BR Brand portfolio. This position is ideal for a team player who has strong project management, analytical, and marketing skills and who enjoys relationship building across a cross-functional team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Create & implement annual strategies for BR Card and Multi Tender Loyalty programs in partnership with Sr. Manager & Director.
Lead ideation and concepting for program innovation and campaign development and optimization. Partner with Stores & BRC Acquisition lead to drive instore Card and Loyalty sign-ups and member retention. Own weekly, quarterly and annual reporting for BRC program and share outs with cross functional partners.
Work with Brand Marketing to develop program strategy that delivers again Banana Republic brand promise, while delivering on important Card and Loyalty Engagement metrics. Lead Creative development process for Banana Republic Card and Loyalty including:- Ensuring all creative is on strategy & on brand- Partnering with cross functional teams on strategy & execution of all card and loyalty marketing assets- Briefing all marketing assets across email, site, digital, print and in-store signage. - Delivering flawless execution on all campaigns and projects. Represent BRC & Loyalty in meetings and cross functional alignments, partnering with key brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution.
Cross functional partners include (but are not limited to) central payments, production, inventory, brand marketing, finance, digital, banking and agency teams and store communications. Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsight, in-season trajectory and future strategy Develops tools and runs model to track program progress with support of GCP central team Reports and communicates campaign and/or program results to key business partners Owns monthly budgeting, topline forecasting and providing reporting, analysis and recaps Comfortable driving projects and creating a project plan/structure where none exist 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, ecommerce or related field. Strong financial acumen & experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
Looks beyond obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer. Ability to think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator, leading program vision and planning while getting involved in the details of actual execution and management. Experience working with cross functional partners or clients to meet business needs across both.
Ability to organize and manage multiple detail oriented projects and to meet deadlines on time. Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create process where there isn’t one. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail and delivering flawlessly & accurately.
Strong communicator (verbal & written), with ability to influence. Growth mindset, willing to run through walls to deliver and adjust style to various teams and leaders. We're looking for talented people to work with us in our stores, headquarters, distribution centers, call centers and corporate offices.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Barista - Store# 24560, Cocoa Beach & Banana River - C
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Merchandise Manager - Womens & Petites - Banana Republic Factory Store
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories vertical specialty retail organization focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style that endures.
We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity and seek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believe in seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making it your own. We live with style.
What We Do: The Merchandise Manager leads the Global Omni Merchandising and cross-functional team for Banana Republic Factory Store Women's & Petites. Job Description Own the Women's and Petites product assortment strategy for multiple markets and channels, including North America, Japan and Online.
Develop, communicate and drive global omni long range and seasonal business strategies that meet or exceed financial goals and customer expectations. Develop and manage the Merchandising team to be global omni customer, product and competitor focused; innovative; fast and team-oriented in their work. Develop and gain approval for Divisional long range and seasonal global omni strategies and prioritize tasks to support those strategies and meet financial targets.
Partner with cross-functional team members to develop Divisional key concepts, key items, omni marketing stories, promotional strategies and site merchandising strategy to ensure that the collection is commercially viable and provides an exciting digital and in-store customer experience. Partner with sourcing team to create strategies and drive decisions regarding costing, fabric positioning and inventory flexibility. Partner with Global Omni Planning team on divisional investments to ensure that smart risks are being taken, basic businesses are protected and financial targets are met.
Align with design on garment aesthetic and fit. Ensure product execution meets the design aesthetic as well as commercially acceptable quality standards. Present assortment to senior management for approval by developing presentation structure and content, and ensuring appropriate analysis is completed.
Identify business opportunities and risks in-season through analyzing sales performance and gathering marketplace information. Partner with Global Yield Management team to maximize in-season sales and margin. Change future Divisional strategies in-season where needed and provide appropriate and timely direction to the cross-functional team in order to react quickly to customer and business trends.
Assess direct and aspirational competition with respect to financial condition, trends, marketing and product strategy; react accordingly to ensure market leadership. Partner with design on developing the assortment including inspiration shopping trips, vendor visits, and sample approval. Partner with design on developing the assortment throughout pipeline including inspirational direction, vendor co-creation, and sample approval.
Qualifications Strong eye for product, understanding of target customer, and clear point of view around product assortment and business opportunities. Deep knowledge of omni-channel competitive set with ability to anticipate trends and drive market share growth. Experience in successfully leading a cross functional team.
Ability to coach, mentor and develop across multiple levels of Merchandising. Demonstrate strong leadership ability in inspiring and motivating teams. Demonstrate smart risk taking and strategic thinking in product and investment strategies.
Possess strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrate adept listening, verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills.
Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
Demonstrate consistent ability to drive financial results and goals. Knows how to drive the business by balancing the Art and Science. Possess strong presentation, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Possess knowledge of production processes. Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Bachelor's degree.
Experience as a Merchandiser Manager or equivalent. Experience managing business across multi channels and markets preferred. Product development experience preferred.
Women's apparel experience preferred. Ability to travel domestically and internationally. 5-7 years of retail buying experience. 2-4 years of management experience. Apply SDL2017
Manual Cutter Grinder
Looking for a cutter grinder with experience (radius grinding a plus). Lots of room for growth. Compensation dependent on level of experience.
Cutter Operator / Warehouse
The Stock Cutter cuts engineered wood products (EWP) to meet customers’ specifications using a power saw. Additional responsibilities for the Stock Cutter include loading and unloading EWP and other products utilizing a forklift and assisting with warehouse duties as needed.
Pick and pull products from assigned areas according to customers' orders using a forklift or by hand
· Cut Engineered Wood Products (EWP) using a power saw according to customer specifications
· Verify customers' orders are accurate, complete, tagged and properly staged prior to loading products onto vehicle/trailer for delivery
· Prepare vehicles/trailers for loading by removing all material from vehicles
· Load product onto common carrier or Company vehicles in route sequence according to loading documents
· Unload incoming product from common carrier or Company vehicles
· Verify quantity of product received with packing list and inspect for damage. Sign packing list noting any discrepancies and forward to office for processing
· Stage products for delivery by route in designated areas
· Process returned products by matching product with corresponding documents and replacing product in proper bin location
· Perform stock checks of bin locations and make required adjustments to correct inventory
· Follow quality control procedures by inspecting products for damage and to meet specifications and notify Buyer and management of products not meeting quality control standards
· Notify supervisor of product damage or shortages
· Record and monitor items with a shelf-life and notify appropriate Buyer when material has expired. If appropriate, make inventory adjustments.
· Assist with cycle counts and physical inventories to ensure inventory levels are accurate
· Review and make recommendations to resolve discrepancies between physical counts and system records
· Review and make recommendations for product labeling, descriptions, quality, and packaging in order to improve product identification and picking accuracy of warehouse operations
· Direct the flow of inbound trucks/common carriers in the yard to minimize congestion and prepare for unloading
· Follow safety policies and procedures as established by the Company, OSHA or any other regulatory or mandated programs
· Maintain forklifts, power saws and other equipment in good working order, perform safety checks and notify supervisor of any concerns
· Maintain a clean and neat work environment free from dirt and clutter
· Work cooperatively with co-workers and other departments in order to keep them informed of relevant information, allow proper transfer of inquiries beyond the scope of position, and assure positive relationships are maintained
· Perform additional duties as required and requested
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Since becoming an ESOP organization in 1991, BMD has earned various awards and has been recognized by the ESOP community both regionally and nationally. Annually we recognize a select group of employees who exemplify employee ownership and serve as role models for others. We also provide hands-on and financial support to our communities.
Two Retirement Plans:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
401(K) Plan with a Company Match
Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Plan (FSA)
Paid Time Off:
College Scholarships for Dependents
Discounted Product Purchases
Employee Referral Program
Length of Service Awards
Die Cutter Operator- All 3 Shifts
JOB SUMMARY: Set up and run Die Cutter equipment. Clean and maintain equipment. Also must be able to meet or surpass production and quality standards.
1. Set- up make ready’s accurately and efficiently.
2. Have sample approved by customer
3. Have all jobs signed off by supervisor before running
4. Run production product
5. Maintain QC pulls
6. Clean and maintain equipment.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
8. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
9. Adhere to all SQF policy and procedures.
10. Understand and follow job ticket instructions.
- Organizes, directs temporary labor in working area as needed.
- Adhere to all QC Policies and Procedures.
- Accurate load tags
- Follow all GMP’s
- Communicates effectively in speaking, writing, and in listening.
- Keep other production employees informed as to shift plans and progress.
- Proactive mind-set and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just-in-time pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Ability to take control of situations and follow them through to a successful end result.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and peers.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to effective function in pressure situations.
Working conditions are normal for a plant manufacturing packaging materials. Food safety practices are followed and upheld to the full extent. Work will involve lifting of raw materials, finished cases of product or even bags of refuse. You will be required to wear safety glasses during sanitation. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle objects or things, feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk, and hear.
- Ability to work in a normal packaging atmosphere and the situations that it may expose (noise, temperatures, etc.).
- Ability to perform operational/manufacturing functions in order to keep the process viable. Requires bending, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- May be required from time to time to lift weight up to 50 lbs.
- May be required from time to time to push/pull up to 250 lbs.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for operating multi-axis CNC grinders (Haas AF Multi-Grind and Ewag Compact) to produce specialty custom carbide inserts, conducting in process inspection, and continuously assuring all products are produced according to engineered specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Operate multi-axis CNC grinding machines
- Grind inserts according to production drawing specifications
- Inspect inserts according to production drawing specifications
- General shop tasks - include, but are not limited to, basic machine maintenance and cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience operating CNC grinding machines preferred
- Experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens controls preferred
- Experience with AutoCad preferred
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment, to include but is not limited to, vertical comparators with DRO, vision inspection systems, microscopes, and various hand tools.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
- Must be ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!