Cutter Barrel Drum Job Description Sample
Utility Drum Room
Who We Are: Ball Corporation is a supplier of high quality metal packaging for beverage, food and household products customers, and of aerospace and other technologies and services, primarily for the U.S. government. Our approximately 18,700 knowledgeable, motivated and customer-focused employees share Ball's high regard for mutual respect, integrity and ethical conduct. Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandmothers used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs. Ball is one of the world's largest manufacturers of food cans, aerosol cans, paint & general line cans, and specialty metal tins. Fruits, vegetables, soup, meat, beverages, or pet food - we make a metal can that protects products and displays them beautifully. Ball is North America's largest producer of 3-piece steel aerosol cans, Europe's leading supplier of extruded aluminum aerosol cans and the world's largest producer of aluminum slugs (disks that are later extruded into cans and bottles). Ball is a Lean/SixSigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred. This Ball Corporation plant is located in the Westbelt Industrial Park, about 10 miles west of Columbus, Ohio. The modern, high-speed plant added a 122,000-square-foot warehouse and a 12,000-square-foot office complex in 2003. The plant run’s a continuous operation, manufacturing 100 percent recyclable food cans, food can ends and aerosol domes. Job Duties:
Primary Purpose of Position: Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant’s production goals, overall business plans, and objectives as directed.
Essential Functions and
* Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
Performs routine manual production functions or physical adjustments necessary to operate the palletizer to meet customer specifications.
Performs visual inspection of cans prior to packaging to ensure that cans meet customer specifications.
Performs and charts quality checks of in-process finished products and is responsible for required operating data.
Performs on-the-job training and development of assigned personnel.
Communicates pertinent information to next shift as well as to the production supervisor, maintainer, and quality assurance department.
Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
Initiates, reviews, and follows all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
Required to work scheduled shift per the needs of the plant, working days and hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
Regular and predictable attendance is required between the assigned start and end times of work.
Assures and maintains safe and healthful working conditions while enforcing safety rules and regulations.
Performs duties without posing a direct threat to anyone or to property. Direct threat is defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
* Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school education or equivalent.
Job related experience for 1-2 years minimum.
Working knowledge of the following areas: statistical process controls.
Ability to apply standard evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Required on-the-job and classroom training.
Ability to learn all assigned equipment and products.
Ability to identify product defects.
Possesses an interest in and an aptitude for mechanics.
Ability to effectively instruct and train other employees.
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Ability to operate and functionally use a computer.
Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
Ability to meet deadlines and to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
Must have sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of time.
Must have strong interpersonal skills.
Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
Works in a manufacturing environment.
This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices. Relocation: Relocation for this position is NOT Available. EEO Statement:
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.Job Title: Utility Drum Room
Job ID:* 661068 Location: OH - Columbus
Full/Part Time:* Full-Time
Apple Barrel Restaurant Supervisor
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros!
We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for a motivated hard-working candidate to fill our open Restaurant Supervisor position. In this position, you will not only provide an inviting experience for our guests but play a key role in modeling a behavior that motivates and inspires each team member.
We offer a competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Job Responsibilities As a Restaurant Supervisor, you must be willing to work right along with the team, helping to provide high quality food and service to our guests. You will be expected to follow our 5-step Guest Program in order to provide the best possible service to our customers. This will include using good manners, tact, and mature judgment at all times when serving our guests, as well as providing prompt and friendly service.
Your specific duties in this role will include: *Oversee daily operations as well as supervise and guide team members *Train team members and provide continuous support and coaching *Supports proper grooming and dress code for the department *Ensures that all food safety guidelines are in place and being followed *Ensures that all guests are dealt with in a professional manner, ensuring they receive the "WOW" factor *Working with the team in seating guests, taking orders/receiving payment, serving food, * Satisfying guest complaints quickly, politely, and quietly Weekends and nights are required
*Must be 18 years of age *Minimum 3 years supervisory experience *Previous restaurant or food handling experience is helpful *Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written *Leadership skills -- ability to build teamwork as well as be a team player *Excellent problem solving skills *Strong customer service *Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen Benefits Offered: *Health & Dental Insurance *Life Insurance *Accident Insurance *Vision Discount *Prescription Plan *401k *Paid Vacation *Paid Holidays *Education Assistance Program *Gym Membership Reimbursement *Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel *Store & Restaurant Discounts *Career Advancement -- We promote from within!
Associated topics: editor in chief, executive producer, fire captain, fire chief, fire marshal, gerente, lieutenant, manager in training, police commander, shift lead
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Project Manager I - Construction - Ft. Drum
Fulfill contractual roles of Project Manager that may dual hat as Quality Control Manager (QCM) or Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) in a mostly medical environment. Most projects will occur in occupied and active facilities, making construction barriers and infection control barriers critical. The job could potentially include direct supervision of other employees and will include direct supervision of subcontractors performing in multiple trades and crafts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the company in direct communications with the customer and the subcontractors. Participate heavily in business development by aiding in proposal development and leveraging relationships to pave the way for winning new work.
- Plan, strategize, and coordinate already awarded work on a timescale of months and years.
- Directly produce and manage complex, cost loaded schedules, using Microsoft Project (and possibly Oracle Primavera P6), frequently on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Coordinate outages and shutdowns.
- Generate look-ahead schedules (e.g. three-day, two-week, three-week, etc., varies with project).
- Develop budgets during proposal and enforce budgets after award.
- Lead all site level efforts in timely communications and effective substantiations for issues that have potential to cause deviation from a project’s awarded finances and/or a project’s awarded milestone schedule.
- Review, validate, and provide first level of approval for subcontractor invoices.
- Enforce Scope of Work (SOW) compliance and prevent scope creep.
- Inspect materials and workmanship, enforcing contract requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all quality control plans.
- Manage and maintain submittal registers.
- Manage and perform all submittal responsibilities.
- Prepare, lead, and document all preparatory meetings.
- Coordinate, lead, and document all initial inspections and follow-on inspections.
- Complete and submit all Daily Contractor Quality Control (CQC) Reports.
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs of daily jobsite activity self-performed by the company. Enforce and validate the same from all subcontractors Supervise and enforce maintaining of red-line drawings.
- Maintain all project records in accordance with the contract.
- Vigilantly monitor job site for any and all potential safety issues, enforcing all safety requirements.
- Using templates, develop and submit all safety plans.
- Validate and approve Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) documentation.
- Implement and enforce all safety plans and AHAs.
- Serve as the company’s competent person (per OSHA and EM 385-1-1) for all job site activities.
- Constantly monitor and maintain infection control barriers.
- Conduct and record/log daily safety and health inspections.
- Manage and supervise all safety programs at the job site (electrical safety, hazcom, etc.)
- Enforce and document daily safety meetings (e.g. toolbox talks, tailgate safety meetings, etc.).
- Lead and document weekly safety training.
- Continuously verify workers are properly trained and certified for the work they are performing on the job site.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Must have five (5) years of medical construction experience
- Demonstrate experience working on U.S. Corps of Engineers construction projects.
- Demonstrate experience performing construction and/or renovations efforts inside an occupied and active hospital.
- Certificate for the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Health Care Construction (HCC) Certificate highly desired.
- Must have completed or obtain upon employment certificate for the U.S. Corps of Engineers’ course Construction Quality Management (CQC) for Contractors.
- Must have or obtain upon employment OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate. With limitations, an OSHA 30-hour General Industry Training Certificate may be acceptable, but will not preclude a requirement to obtain the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Certificate.
- Must have or obtain upon employment a minimum of eight (8) hours of documented health and safety training annually to extend validity of OSHA 30-Hour Training Certificate.
- Must have five (5) years of continuous construction industry safety experience in supervising/managing general construction (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls), or five (5) years of continuous general industry safety experience in supervising/managing general industry (managing safety programs or processes or conducting hazard analyses and developing controls).
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
Physical, Environmental and Sensory Requirements
- Position works in office areas as well as through construction jobsites.
- Physical demands include intermittent sitting, standing, and walking, and occasional bending, reaching, and lifting.
- Moderate exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, moving machinery, etc., typical of a construction site.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Drum Sales Guru
Chicago Drum Exchange is searching for talented people to join our progressive and collaborative team in a stable, growing music business. For over 20 years our flagship store, Chicago Music Exchange, has been successful in raising the bar for guitar, bass, drum and amp buyers.
We love to blow customers away when they walk in or log in. We are seeking motivated, passionate individuals who can continue our tradition of excellence, and help us expand our business. This position gives you a chance to work directly with the latest and coolest music gear, and work collaboratively with other people who are obsessed about drums, percussion, music gear, making music, and retail sales.
Is that you? This is a cool job for someone who: Has experience with MI retail Experienced Musician who can talk gear Confident building customer relationship(s) and follow ups Fast-paced, multi-tasked retail/online environment Vintage gear expertise desirable Retail Sales Experience Required.
If the above details match what you can bring to the band, please hit the APPLY NOW button below. NO CALLS please. We look at every email. SDL2017
Die Cast Tech IVB (Tumble Barrel Operator)
Transporting casted parts in pans, fill pans from machines to tumbling area . Dumping parts into tumble barrels and chutes. Weighing and recording numbers of parts.
Visually inspecting degated parts. Loading zinc housings into thermal deburr basket, operate machine, unloading and broaching housings. Visual inspection.
Maintenance of work area and material handling, documentation and simple preventive maintenance. Experience: Prior manufacturing experience. Reading and math skills.
Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull and constantly stand. HS Diploma or GED required. Pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
Background check required. STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Requistion Number: 2017-2973 Street:
Milwaukee Shift: Third External Company Name: Strattec Security Corp. External Company URL: www.strattec.com
Barrel And Bushel Cook 2
Description: At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. An intermediate line cook requires good communication and culinary skills.
The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. An intermediate cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. Intermediate cook will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Qualifications: * Refined verbal communication skills. * 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
Able to work single station in the kitchen. * A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Ability to stand for long periods of time. This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration of the intermediate cook position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the intermediate cook position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-VA-Tysons Corner
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TYS000509 Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Hair Stylist - Drum Hill Plaza
Great is who we are and what we do At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they re cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that s exactly what you get to do Want to be the best stylist in town? At Great Clips, that can happen.
Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at Great Clips, you can make that happen, too . Your talent. Our support.
Join a company with lots to offer. Whether you re a new (or about to be new) stylist, or you re an experienced stylist looking for your next career move, you ll have the chance to: Make money right away with a guaranteed base wage Receive incentives and recognition for a job well done Cut hair for an immediate customer base Get ongoing training and career advancement Work flexible schedules Learn the latest trends and advanced skills Sounds good, right?
Then we want to hear from you At Great Clips, there s no rule that says you can t soar with scissors. Go do what you love doing with a great brand. Join our team of stylists today.
Similar keywords: Cosmetology, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Hairdresser, Salon, Esthetician, Hospitality, Cosmetologist, Barber Location Information: Drum Hill Plaza 51 Drum Hill Rd Chelmsford, MA 01824 Associated topics: artist, beautician, braiders, cosmetologist, embalmer, embalming, esthetician, manicurista, skin, skin care specialist
Cylinder, Roller And Barrel Tube Cleaner
Mansfield Plating Company is looking for full time hard working, dependable candidates with a positive attitude to help clean/prep the barrel tubes from oil pumps (used in the oil fields) for the platers
1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm with some over time and some Saturdays
Pay $12.00 per hour
Must be able to read and write English
Capable of lifting and carrying parts ( average 40 to 60 pounds)
Repetitive movements (stooping, grasping, pushing and pulling)
Must be able to be on your feet all day (standing and walking)
Visually inspect parts and hazardous labels on chemical containers
Will receive training to become qualified for the job
Reliable attendance and punctuality are a MUST
Ability to work as a team player
Must pass a Drug Test
No one convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving a VIlOLENT offense
Steel Toes Required
We are taking applications Monday through Friday at 10am, 11am and 1:30pm. Two forms of ID are required.
998 N. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Check us out at 24-7staffingdfw.com
Medical Assistant PRN Gun Barrel City
Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for Medical Assistants to work in one of our Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Clinics.
The Medical Assistant I perform various patient care duties and prepares patients for examinations and procedures. The Medical Assistant I also may assist in cleaning exam rooms and equipment, documentation, laboratory functions, ordering medical supplies, and/or providing other services under supervision of a Physician and/or technician. Ideal HTPN Medical Assistant candidates are punctual, dependable, flexible, detail oriented, can communicate effectively with patients, staff and physicians, and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. • Location/Facility Gun Barrel City, Texas For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link. • Specialty/Department/Practice Primary Care Associates • Shift/Schedule PRN: as needed • Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*: • Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits • 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% • PTO accrual beginning Day 1 *Note:
Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level. HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), an affiliate of Baylor Scott & White Health, has evolved into a high-performing, multi-specialty, patient-centered organization with providers serving 1.7 million patients in 191 care sites across 5,700 square miles of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. As a prominent medical group in the community, HTPN employs physicians in both primary and specialty care.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling! • 3 Months of associated experience required • Certified Medical Assistant license preferred As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!