Cutter Ii Job Description Sample
Die Cutter II - PKG
From stitching and binding to special coatings, embossing, intricate folds, die cutting, and 1-to-1 inkjet messaging, our Finishing team uses the industry’s most advanced technology to transform ink on paper into finished pieces that grab consumers’ attention and drive sales and readership for our customers. The Die Cutter Machine Operator efficiently performs set-up and operates machines that die cut blank and/or pre-printed stock. Responsibilities include confirmation of accuracy and completeness of order, dies, set-up and installation, paper stock, and the load and feed of paper, and the effectiveness and accuracy of cutting, staging completed work per instructions, and area maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Follow all Company policies, procedures and guidelines as well as take actions that support team work, safety, contamination control, efficiency and good housekeeping.
Know and abide by all Standard Operating Procedures.
Follow the pre-production, make ready, and production run tasks.
Operate powered equipment
Occasionally train workers on the Die Cutting Machine operations, including the feeding and take off functions.
Ensure the work area is clean, and that non-conforming, over-runs, and/or waste are delivered to the appropriate repository.
Cross-train as assigned
Follow and adhere to all Personal Protective Equipment rules and regulations
Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education and/or training
Be able to perform work related math functions (which includes the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide)
Be familiar with production and processing
Have sufficient skill and experience with troubleshooting
Must be able to multi-task
Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
Have the ability to stand long hours, stop, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
Good verbal and written comprehension, with ability to receive and follow instructions
Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
Some supervisory experience a plus
Tv Tech Laborer/Tap Cutter
SAK Construction is one of the fastest growing pipeline rehabilitation and tunneling contractors in the U.S. We are seeking a hard-working and highly motivated TV Tech Laborer/Tap Cutter to add to our team in Nashville, TN.
As an industry leader in cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and tunnel construction, SAK provides the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and accomplished professionals in the industry. We offer competitive wages, great benefits, and a tremendous amount of growth potential. · Utilize remote cameras and CCTV equipment to videotape inside sewer lines for inspections · Determine whether cleaning and/or repairs are needed · Reinstatement of service laterals after rehabilitation (cutting taps) when needed · Service, adjust, and perform minor repairs to cameras and equipment · Learn CIPP products and SAK processes, safety procedures, and installation techniques · Work effectively with supervisors, clients, peers, and subordinates · Drive various vehicles, from pickups to tractor-trailer rigs, to haul crews and equipment · Other tasks as requested · High School diploma or equivalent · At least two years of experience in trenchless installation, including robotic tap cutting · Tap Cutting experience required · Ability to work in confined spaces · Must possess a CDL with required endorsements, or obtain within 90 days of hire · Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals · Ability to comprehend instructions accurately to learn CIPP products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and equipment use · Must be able to travel frequently · Regular attendance and punctuality · NASSCO PACP and MACP Certifications are a plus SAK Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status.
Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program ID: 2017-1425 External Company URL: http://sakcon.com/
Description Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Torch Cutters to join our team in Milwaukee in a Scrap Yard setting. As a Torch Cutter, you will be responsible for installing or dismantling iron, steel , and other various metal items in the srap yard. As a Torch Cutter, you need to be familiar with the different kinds of metals and be alert to potential danger to yourself and others. As a Scrap Yard worker, you must be extremely safety minded as work can often be dangerous and strenuous.
RequirementsPLEASE CALL OUR LOCAL MILWAUKEE TRADESMEN OFFICE @ 262-650-6600 TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS POSITION AND SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY!Must have Torch Cutting experience, know the difference in various metals, and be safety minded.
Company Details In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Recruiter Name Charles Gretzinger
CategoryIron Worker - Steel
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cutter Operator / Warehouse
The Stock Cutter cuts engineered wood products (EWP) to meet customers’ specifications using a power saw. Additional responsibilities for the Stock Cutter include loading and unloading EWP and other products utilizing a forklift and assisting with warehouse duties as needed.
Pick and pull products from assigned areas according to customers' orders using a forklift or by hand
· Cut Engineered Wood Products (EWP) using a power saw according to customer specifications
· Verify customers' orders are accurate, complete, tagged and properly staged prior to loading products onto vehicle/trailer for delivery
· Prepare vehicles/trailers for loading by removing all material from vehicles
· Load product onto common carrier or Company vehicles in route sequence according to loading documents
· Unload incoming product from common carrier or Company vehicles
· Verify quantity of product received with packing list and inspect for damage. Sign packing list noting any discrepancies and forward to office for processing
· Stage products for delivery by route in designated areas
· Process returned products by matching product with corresponding documents and replacing product in proper bin location
· Perform stock checks of bin locations and make required adjustments to correct inventory
· Follow quality control procedures by inspecting products for damage and to meet specifications and notify Buyer and management of products not meeting quality control standards
· Notify supervisor of product damage or shortages
· Record and monitor items with a shelf-life and notify appropriate Buyer when material has expired. If appropriate, make inventory adjustments.
· Assist with cycle counts and physical inventories to ensure inventory levels are accurate
· Review and make recommendations to resolve discrepancies between physical counts and system records
· Review and make recommendations for product labeling, descriptions, quality, and packaging in order to improve product identification and picking accuracy of warehouse operations
· Direct the flow of inbound trucks/common carriers in the yard to minimize congestion and prepare for unloading
· Follow safety policies and procedures as established by the Company, OSHA or any other regulatory or mandated programs
· Maintain forklifts, power saws and other equipment in good working order, perform safety checks and notify supervisor of any concerns
· Maintain a clean and neat work environment free from dirt and clutter
· Work cooperatively with co-workers and other departments in order to keep them informed of relevant information, allow proper transfer of inquiries beyond the scope of position, and assure positive relationships are maintained
· Perform additional duties as required and requested
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Since becoming an ESOP organization in 1991, BMD has earned various awards and has been recognized by the ESOP community both regionally and nationally. Annually we recognize a select group of employees who exemplify employee ownership and serve as role models for others. We also provide hands-on and financial support to our communities.
Two Retirement Plans:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
401(K) Plan with a Company Match
Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Plan (FSA)
Paid Time Off:
College Scholarships for Dependents
Discounted Product Purchases
Employee Referral Program
Length of Service Awards
Looking to hire a full time experienced meat cutter. Retail meat experience of some kind is preferred.
- Wait on customers and help them make meat selections
- Cut and merchandise meat
- Wrap meat and place in counter
- Organize and rotate meat in cooler
- Prepare fresh and smoked sausages
- Lifting heavy boxes in excess of 80 lbs
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Must be willing to work weekends and holiday weekends
Cutting vinyl and nylon materials from patterns using a cutting table, spreading machine and an electric knife.
-Set up rolled goods
-Set up spreading machine
-Maintain and set up equipment to run orders
-Make patterns for appropriate cuts
-Submit daily and monthly inventory counts
Bobst Folder Gluer And/Or Bobst Die Cutter Operator
We are an independently owned and operated manufacturer of corrugated packaging and POP displays. We currently have an opening for a first and second shift folder gluer operator. This position will be responsible for all activities related to the
Bobst Folder Gluer.Folder Gluer
-Set up equipment and run efficiently
- Inspect raw material and finished product as well as printing and cutting dies
- Preventitive maintenance
- Adjustments to machine as necessary
- Recommend Improvements to management
Ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
-Specific knowledge related to the machine and it's capabilities, and safety requirements.
- Experience running specialty folder gluers (3 years).
- Ability to work weekday and weekend overtime as required.
Bobst Die Cutter
• Set up and run Bobst Diecutter based on production schedule to include pre-make ready of job, setting up tooling and locking dies.
• Program Diecutter via Cube.
• May be necessary at times to assemble stripping units and blanking units.
• Pre-set tooling for locking dies, stripping unit and blanket unit.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
Experience / Education Requirements
-2 Years experience
Highschool or GED equivalent
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Experienced Glass Cutter needed. Must be able to manually cut glass of all thickness with precision. Experience with storefront and door repairs a plus. Drivers license is must. Full-Time position with Benefits. We are offering a competitive salary, Health Insurance, 401K, (Vacation and Holiday pay after the completion of one year).
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Costa Mesa location is our flagship store.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!