Cutter V Groove Job Description Sample
Reconditioning Technicians At Groove Ford
Were hiring for Reconditioning Technicians at Groove Ford in Centennial, CO Groove Automotive has a substantial presence in the Colorado market and is backed by Summit Automotive Partners. When you are joining Groove Automotive, you are joining a dealership with amazing upward mobility opportunities.
These career opportunities are available at Groove Automotive and in addition are available in our Summit Automotive network. Work hard / play hard is how we operate and the overall team goal is our focus Ready to join the team that brings the power of YES? Do not hesitate to apply today Duties and
Capable of diagnosing and repair any/all types of vehicle Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction Applicants must be team oriented Maintain the proper functioning of all service tools and equipment (Tire machines, welders, grinders, air compressor, air reels, battery chargers, jacks, A/C machine and much more) Coordinate all work with coworkers and team members Quality Control and all fabrication, up-fit, make-ready and deliveries
At least 2 years previous automotive service technician. Must have knowledge of all types of models ASE certifications is preferred.
A high level of motivation and demonstrated ability to learn and succeed. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
Professional appearance. Valid drivers license Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test Good time management skills Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions Candidate must be motivated, a hard worker, and pay attention to detail A drivers license is required with a clean driving record Need to be able to lift up to 60lbs Positive attitude and good work ethic is a must Be able to operate Manual and Automatic transmissions Own a complete set of tools Car technicians typically hold a high school diploma or GED; may also have completed a certificate or associate's degree program in automotive technology. Job Type Full Time Job Location Centennial, CO SDL2017
Cutter Operator / Warehouse
The Stock Cutter cuts engineered wood products (EWP) to meet customers’ specifications using a power saw. Additional responsibilities for the Stock Cutter include loading and unloading EWP and other products utilizing a forklift and assisting with warehouse duties as needed.
Pick and pull products from assigned areas according to customers' orders using a forklift or by hand
· Cut Engineered Wood Products (EWP) using a power saw according to customer specifications
· Verify customers' orders are accurate, complete, tagged and properly staged prior to loading products onto vehicle/trailer for delivery
· Prepare vehicles/trailers for loading by removing all material from vehicles
· Load product onto common carrier or Company vehicles in route sequence according to loading documents
· Unload incoming product from common carrier or Company vehicles
· Verify quantity of product received with packing list and inspect for damage. Sign packing list noting any discrepancies and forward to office for processing
· Stage products for delivery by route in designated areas
· Process returned products by matching product with corresponding documents and replacing product in proper bin location
· Perform stock checks of bin locations and make required adjustments to correct inventory
· Follow quality control procedures by inspecting products for damage and to meet specifications and notify Buyer and management of products not meeting quality control standards
· Notify supervisor of product damage or shortages
· Record and monitor items with a shelf-life and notify appropriate Buyer when material has expired. If appropriate, make inventory adjustments.
· Assist with cycle counts and physical inventories to ensure inventory levels are accurate
· Review and make recommendations to resolve discrepancies between physical counts and system records
· Review and make recommendations for product labeling, descriptions, quality, and packaging in order to improve product identification and picking accuracy of warehouse operations
· Direct the flow of inbound trucks/common carriers in the yard to minimize congestion and prepare for unloading
· Follow safety policies and procedures as established by the Company, OSHA or any other regulatory or mandated programs
· Maintain forklifts, power saws and other equipment in good working order, perform safety checks and notify supervisor of any concerns
· Maintain a clean and neat work environment free from dirt and clutter
· Work cooperatively with co-workers and other departments in order to keep them informed of relevant information, allow proper transfer of inquiries beyond the scope of position, and assure positive relationships are maintained
· Perform additional duties as required and requested
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee Owners share in the company's profitability through its Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). The ESOP ownership concept starts at orientation and continues throughout the Employee Owner's career at BMD. The Company supports a collaborative team work environment, open two-way communication, balanced family-work life, and performance-based recognition and rewards.
Since becoming an ESOP organization in 1991, BMD has earned various awards and has been recognized by the ESOP community both regionally and nationally. Annually we recognize a select group of employees who exemplify employee ownership and serve as role models for others. We also provide hands-on and financial support to our communities.
Two Retirement Plans:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
401(K) Plan with a Company Match
Long-term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Plan (FSA)
Paid Time Off:
College Scholarships for Dependents
Discounted Product Purchases
Employee Referral Program
Length of Service Awards
Manual Cutter Grinder
Looking for a cutter grinder with experience (radius grinding a plus). Lots of room for growth. Compensation dependent on level of experience.
Die Cutter Operator- All 3 Shifts
JOB SUMMARY: Set up and run Die Cutter equipment. Clean and maintain equipment. Also must be able to meet or surpass production and quality standards.
1. Set- up make ready’s accurately and efficiently.
2. Have sample approved by customer
3. Have all jobs signed off by supervisor before running
4. Run production product
5. Maintain QC pulls
6. Clean and maintain equipment.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
8. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
9. Adhere to all SQF policy and procedures.
10. Understand and follow job ticket instructions.
- Organizes, directs temporary labor in working area as needed.
- Adhere to all QC Policies and Procedures.
- Accurate load tags
- Follow all GMP’s
- Communicates effectively in speaking, writing, and in listening.
- Keep other production employees informed as to shift plans and progress.
- Proactive mind-set and flexibility are important as well as the ability to work under just-in-time pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Ability to take control of situations and follow them through to a successful end result.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and peers.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to effective function in pressure situations.
Working conditions are normal for a plant manufacturing packaging materials. Food safety practices are followed and upheld to the full extent. Work will involve lifting of raw materials, finished cases of product or even bags of refuse. You will be required to wear safety glasses during sanitation. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle objects or things, feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk, and hear.
- Ability to work in a normal packaging atmosphere and the situations that it may expose (noise, temperatures, etc.).
- Ability to perform operational/manufacturing functions in order to keep the process viable. Requires bending, lifting, reaching and stretching.
- May be required from time to time to lift weight up to 50 lbs.
- May be required from time to time to push/pull up to 250 lbs.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for operating multi-axis CNC grinders (Haas AF Multi-Grind and Ewag Compact) to produce specialty custom carbide inserts, conducting in process inspection, and continuously assuring all products are produced according to engineered specifications.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Operate multi-axis CNC grinding machines
- Grind inserts according to production drawing specifications
- Inspect inserts according to production drawing specifications
- General shop tasks - include, but are not limited to, basic machine maintenance and cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience operating CNC grinding machines preferred
- Experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens controls preferred
- Experience with AutoCad preferred
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment, to include but is not limited to, vertical comparators with DRO, vision inspection systems, microscopes, and various hand tools.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
- Must be ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Brea location is second store to open over 6 years ago.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Bobst Die Cutter
• We are seeking a skilled BOBST die cutter operator who can set up a cutter to cut variety of layouts while meeting production and quality goals.
• JOB Responsibilities :
• Maintain safe work habits and a safe working environment in the Die Cutting area and at all times.
• Assure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed through all processes of make ready, quality deliverables and general maintenance on the Die Cutting Machine.
• Serve as the leader of the team assigned to the set-up, operation and daily maintenance of the Die Cutter Machine.
• Oversee the operation of all components of the Die Cutting Machine, from feeding through delivery.
• Perform fine-tune adjustments during the course of production
• Work directly with leads, Supervisor, Department Manager on approvals and quality checks.
• Utilize communication skills with operators, Leads and supervision regarding the control of operation and quality of product on the Die Cutting Machine
• Maintain & control all documentation pertaining to the set-up, operation, quality control and maintenance of the Die Cutting machine
• Review work orders, blueprints, specifications, or job samples to determine components, settings, and adjustments for cutting and slicing machines.
• Maintain excellent Housekeeping in the Die Cutting area
• Mentor, monitor and direct all helpers assigned to the Die Cutting Machine.
• Additional hours above regular scheduled shift may be possible to cover for absences or vacation days and to meet production needs
• JOB WILL INVOLVE THE ABILITY TO:
• Perform continuous standing and walking
• Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs. intermittently and up to 75lbs. rarely.
• Bend, twist, climb, squat, kneel occasionally throughout the shift.
• Use hands for simple and power grasping, as well as push pull and fine manipulation.
• Work at and/or below shoulder level.
• High School Diploma/GED and Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to setup a Die Cutter to cut various types of layouts
• Ability to build spot sheet to cut various types of layouts at high speed
• Ability to setup stripping unit and blankers to obtain maximum amount of stripping at high speed
• Mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Ability to determine causes of operating errors and decide how to handle it
• Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
• Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Working knowledge of the set up, adjustment, procedures, capabilities and limitations of equipment to perform the full range of cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product or blank stock. Familiarity with different paper weights, sizes and kinds so as to be able to identify paper conditions. Familiarity with basic mathematics (i.e. decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders. Ability to use the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the cutter. Ability to read and interpret written work which indicates the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.
We are looking to hire an Experienced Concrete Cutter with 3+ years’ experience. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. We are looking for qualified, dependable, responsible, and most of all safety conscientious saw cutting / operators. Need experience running a skid steer and lull and have the understanding that miscellaneous demo work will be required. Pay range based on experience and skill level. This is a temp to hire position.
Minimum Skills &
- Slab Sawing
- Radius Cuts
- Flush Cuts
- Hand Sawing
- Chain Sawing
- Core Drilling
- Track & Wire Cutting is huge plus!
Founded in 2008, Quality Labor Management LLC (QLM) is changing the way staffing works. QLM has a stable workforce of skilled and semi-skilled people on payroll. This allows our clients to have the same quality personnel available without the burden of having them permanently on staff. On average it takes two weeks to bring someone into a company on staff, and there are no guarantees; with QLM we reduce that time to one day and guarantee that they work or the customer pays nothing for the first day. With the current unemployment rate being at a 20 year high; QLM saves time for the customer from screening through the thousands of applications and send only the "A" Candidates. QLM has a strict screening process that eliminates more than half of our applicants, thus increasing the quality while reducing the time it takes to get the right person on staff. Time is money and QLM saves the client both!
Quality Labor Management is an equality opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discrimination of employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status or any other legally-protected status will not be tolerated. Quality Labor Management is proud to provide a drug-free workplace.
Seafood Processor/Fish Cutter
Job Title: Seafood Processor/Fish Cutter
San Francisco, CA
Hours: 8:00PM- 4:30AM including weekends
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Pre-Employment Drug Testing: Required
Pre-Employment Background Check: Required
Are you passionate about the Seafood Industry? Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow in your career? Then Ports Seafood is the place for you! We are looking for dedicated Seafood Processors/Fish Cutters to join our dynamic team and fast paced environment in San Francisco.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
-Processes fresh fish for customer orders
-Replenish stock as needed
- Reads production schedule or customer order to determine items to be processed, moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from stocked locations to production areas or storage or to other designated areas using electric pallet jack
- Lift seafood onto table
- Lifting 15-20 pounds consistently, Frequently up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Sorts and places items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Work in refrigerated rooms at low temperature
-Maintain clean and safe working environment at all times
-Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and 100 pounds with assistance
-Ability to work in cold, damp, refrigerated environment and stand for long periods of time
-Ability to work safely with production tools and materials
-Excellent communication and organization skills
-Ability to prioritize tasks and complete work quickly while efficiently
-Experience preferred but not required, will train
*Please apply online with current resume or in person at 200 Napoleon Street, San Francisco, CA 94124 between Tuesday-Saturday from 7am to 2pm.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!