Cutting Machine Tender Job Description Sample
- JOB FAIR- BEST WESTERN - SOUTH LIMIT, SEDALIA, MO. 65301 - 11/16/18- 2 PM TO 8 PM AND 11/17/18 8 AM TO 4 PM
- STOP BY 1500 WATERLOO DRIVE - MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9 AM TO 4 PM TO COMPLETE APPLICATION AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR POSITIONS.
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
We join forces to bring together the best of the best to create practical, meaningful products and services that make life easier—empowering people to do better, safer, more significant work. Innovation and excellence have powered our success, but we know there's more we can do for the world and those who make it. Across our businesses, we're investing in breakthrough innovation and digital excellence, striving for outperformance and increasing our focus on social responsibility.
We define success as: delivering value to our customers, colleagues and communities. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability helps us on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while helping to make the world better
Position SummaryThe Machine Tender position operates automatic production machines and equipment that machine, stamp, weld or form production parts, according to specifications and machine operating instructions.Essential Functions
Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
Operators shall be completely capable of controlling the required dimensions by use of such jigs and fixtures as furnished.
Performs automated machine operations, material supply fulfillment along with satisfactory performance requirements.
Capable of performing said operations to close tolerances and shall inspect the parts for conformity to quality standards as established for the department as a whole. Inspection is to include component defects and operation of all working parts.
The Machine Tender shall be capable of working from drawings and/or blueprints and possess the necessary knowledge of measuring instruments needed.
Take an active role in caring for the equipment to prevent breakdowns and defects and help increase overall equipment efficiency through 5S, TPM (total productive maintenance), and other Lean Manufacturing initiatives directed by the Sedalia site.
Additional responsibilities include good housekeeping and other assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
The Machine Tender shall be able to work overtime as requested and posted by management.
Dependability & Reliability
InitiativeQualificationsBasic computer knowledge
Good manual dexterity
Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision
Good understanding of quality control principles
Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Experience and ability in using hand tools
Age 18 years or older
Bridge Tender (219837-021)
To assist with the maintenance of all bridges, trestles, and buildings, concrete foundations, retaining walls; and to ensure a safe environment in and around all structures and walkways. The position will also assist sheet metal workers and scale inspectors with maintenance of motion scales.
18 years of age or older.
High School diploma or GED required
Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Available to work system-wide, extended and frequent travel required
Able to read, write and communicate (speak, hear and understand) English.
Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Available to work a 40 hour work week subject to overtime, on-call and alternate shifts that may include weeknights, weekends and holidays.
Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
Must have requisite color vision acuity
Possess a valid state-issued driver's license
Able to use hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling.
Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders and on/off equipment as well as perform scaffolding while suspended from a bridge.
Able to work in conditions that include loud noise and fumes, work on and around heavy and moving machinery, bend, lift, work, walk, stand and sit in confined spaces for extended periods of time and use hand and power tools.
Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
- Prior railroad experience is preferred
Duties are not limited to the general maintenance of the bridge such as greasing bridge, maintaining navigational lights, replacing broken or missing bolts and inspection of bridge should it be struck by river vessels.
Monitor and perform machine maintenance duties.
Able to use hand and power tools.
Manual labor in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions.
Monday thru Friday 8 hours a day (7:00AM TO 3:30PM) half hour lunch.
Bridge Mechanic is subject to call out 24 hours 7 days a week including weekends and holidays when necessary.
Must be able to react to a one hour call time to open the bridge.
Inspects timber to detect decay or defects.
Measures, cuts, and replaces timber in bridges and platforms.
Bores holes in timber and secures it with nuts and bolts.
Replaces defective bridge ties, supporting track on bridge, removes and replaces spikes, drift pins and other fastening devices.
Replaces rails and/or assist section crew in rail replacement.
Surfaces approach tracks in conjunction with bridge work, and/or advises supervising employee of needed repair.
Studies blueprints, building plans, or sketches for information pertaining to type of material required, and dimensions of structure to be fabricated.
Lays out work, marks cutting and assembly lines, assembles, cuts, and shapes materials, fastens together.
Erects framework for structure, verifies trueness and lays subflooring, builds stairs, lay out and install partitions and cabinet work.
Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
Applies a variety of roofs/roofing materials including: hot or cold application, shingles, and corrugated sheets.
Paints inside and outside of buildings.
Works from sketch or advice from foreman to construct wooden concrete forms for footings, bases, walls, abutments, and other new and replacement concrete items.
Lays concrete blocks and other masonry items, forms, pours and finishes concrete surfaces according to specifications, performs a combination of concrete work tasks in the construction, maintenance, and repair of tunnels and culverts.
Digs or grades site area and positions forms.
Assists in driving concrete, steel and timber piling, assists in positioning and setting heavy concrete or steel spans.
Sets up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members, signals hoisting equipment operator to lift and place steel member, verifies vertical and horizontal alignment, bolts aligned members together until they can be permanently riveted, bolted, or welded in place.
Maintains a constant lookout for defects on passing trains and debris on tracks.
Cuts and welds steel members to make alterations.
Receives direction on work procedures, information, instructions and explanation of rules and regulations from supervisor, dispatcher and coworkers by radio, telephone and in person concerning job assignment, job progress, train movement, and emergency conditions.
Coordinates work with coworkers where effectiveness and safety depends on understanding others.
Receives instructions or information from engineer's instruction book, specific job specification sheets, posted bulletin boards, or miscellaneous memoranda.
Advises supervisor regarding disruptions or difficulties, also provides routine oral status or progress reports.
May operate a variety of equipment and machines in the performance of work such as rock drill, crane, pile hammer, jack hammer, rivet buster, rivet hammer, earth compactor, concrete breaker, chain saw, air drill, electric drill, electric hand saw, pneumatic spike driver, pavement compactor, crow-bar, spike maul, T-wrench, alignment bar, claw bar, track jack, bridge jack, etc.
Follows regulations and rules, such as safety rules, operating rules and regulations.
Monthly union dues will be deducted from the employee's paycheck.
The duties, responsibilities and qualifications in this posting are representative categories to be used by an applicant in deciding whether to apply for the position. These general guidelines do not constitute an exhaustive list of qualifications or essential duties of the position. In addition, these general guidelines bear no relation to, nor are they intended to modify or conflict with, any collective bargaining agreement provision. Questions about the collective bargaining agreement, if any, governing the position described herein should be directed to the appropriate union organization.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Group Account Director- (Relocate) Cutting Edge Of Creative -Hcp- DTC Agency
If you are interested in an exciting change, follow the link to our career page to the many opportunities we can provide. https://bit.ly/2yLtysA
We are an award wining pharmaceutical advertising agency looking to fill the position of Group Account Director. Although the market is competitive, we have continued to distinguish ourselves to both clients and employees. As a leader on this team, you would continue to foster the positive work environment that generates our unbeatable work product.
Top Reviews of Our Client
- Excellent team of creative, account, and strategy individuals
- Fantastic work/life balance
- We have conquered tasks that I thought would be impossible
- Open Door Policy actually means something here
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Business or Science Background)
- Previous work and management experience within pharmaceutical advertising or healthcare agencies
- Experience with budgeting and finance
- Meet with clients as necessary, translating our needs while ensuring client satisfaction
- Day to Day activities are separated into the following three categories:
- Strategic Consultation:
- Draws on background experience to offer insights for internal and external teams
- Has or Develops deep familiarity with client market including but not limited to disease state, the professional etiquette of clinicians and influencers, competitive companies and technologies, and current and future states of treatment.
- Client Relationship:
- Develops and maintains senior level relationship with account agency
- Develops and maintains working relationships with direct level client partners and brand teams
- Continues an environment of honest conversation, business growth, and issue mitigation within our company
- Agency Advocate:
- Supports the agency’s point of view at all levels of client organization
- Evaluates skills and performance of account personnel
- Monitors and balances work load of the team, assigning specialized tasks as needed
- Works interdepartmentally to ensure success of daily operations
- Strategic Consultation:
- Award Winning Company
- We are a team of problem solvers, creative thinkers, and scientists who love to tell a good story about our clients
- Our clients do work that change lives. What do we do for our clients? We deliver. We deliver solutions, creativity, and authenticity within our brand creation and management.
Roll Tender A Crew
Load rolls of paper onto automatic splicing unit of web offset printing press. Inspect rolls of paper for blemishes or tears and cuts away damaged area with knife. Roll paper into loading position on automatic splicer, insert shaft of automatic splicer through roll core, secure holding chucks of automatic splicer to shaft ends, and thread paper through press components to prepare press for printing. Apply adhesive strip to backup roll and insert backup roll onto automatic splicing unit of press to prepare paper for automatic splicing. Remove roll of leftover paper from press after automatic splicing. May operate mechanical truck to transport rolls of paper to press area. May assist with some of the make-ready tasks associated with the type of press operated such as hanging plates, examining plates, prepping and installing blankets, adjusting tension etc. May clean press and clean and install press components to maintain press in working order. May prepare and Prepares and loads flat stock into a sheet fed press.
Requires general knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials.
Ability to read and follow job specifications to determine materials needed to run the job successfully.
Ability to make adjustments to auto splicer.
Knowledge to load paper and prepare slice for continuous operation of the press.
Knowledge of materials and requirements for press.
Job requires ability to exert in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Laser Cutting Cell Operator - 3Rd Shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our story is an American story; one that began in a tiny Chicago warehouse in 1918 and continues to this day. It's a story built on hard work, innovation and old school values. And it's built on a people first philosophy – the people who handcraft each gasket and the people who rely on them.
The story of Fel-Pro is 100 years in the making. You could help us continue to write this story over the next 100 years. Let our story be your story.
With our people first philosophy, we encourage members of our family to participate in its continuing improvement. We embolden our members to ask questions or make suggestions that improve safety and processes. We also understand the importance of your own family, and offer benefits or bonuses for major life events such as marriage, the birth of a new child, and high school graduations.
Not only do we offer competitive pay, depending on the position requirements and candidate qualifications, we offer new members of our family:
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Competitive Vacation Time and Holiday Pay
Generous 401k with company match
Clean and Air conditioned environment
Employee Discount programs
Free On-Site Gym
Professional Growth Opportunities
And much more…
We are ready to act immediately on those candidates whose applications show the skill set and background we are looking for. We will follow up your application with a telephone call, then if we feel there is a match we will schedule an in-person interview at our facility. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
The Laser Cutting Cell Operator is responsible for setting up and operating all lasers, presses, and additional equipment to create production and sample parts in the low-volume (laser) multi-layered steel (MLS) work centers. The team member is responsible for manufacturing quality parts in a safe and efficient manner by following all safety and quality procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for setting up and operating all lasers and machines in work center.
Assemble and set up both sample and production tooling.
Perform data collection, first articles, and final audits on manufactured products.
Identify process, material and equipment problems on lasers or presses, may trouble shoot equipment problems.
Complete daily production paperwork, including move and completions in Oracle.
Move die sets and emboss tools to tool room for change over using powered hand- truck.
May order gases and maintains a ready supply. (Nitrogen, Helium, and Oxygen).
Follows the Quality Management System requirements as outlined in the process notes on the press card, the applicable QMS procedures and work instructions; suggests ways for continual improvement.
Promptly reports quality problems and shuts down the equipment if unable to resolve.
Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
Follows EHS rules and regulations, participates in safety meetings, and suggests ways for continuous improvement.
Promptly reports personal injuries and unsafe conditions and helps to resolve them.
Performs related duties as assigned.
Set up and operate lasers, mechanical presses, and hydraulic presses.
Create NC files using CAD/CAM software.
Understand and interpret shop paperwork (Press cards, routings, Mylar's, and blue prints.)
Assemble tooling / fixtures.
Can make job and material transactions in Oracle.
1st Article, and final audit certifications.
Verifies correct material used in manufacturing processes.
Knows use of hand tools including wrenches, screwdrivers, mallets, and hammers.
Understands quality criteria on parts produced.
Knows hand truck operation, and has a license to use power hand truck.
Completes forms legibly and complete.
Knows gas storage regulations and ordering procedures.
Knows appropriate use of gases and how to change gas tanks safely.
Ability to read and understand press cards, procedures, work instructions, safety rules and warning signs.
Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to forty pounds on a daily basis.
Ability to walk and move about, stoop and bend, and climb (ascend and descend) ladders.
Ability to stand for an eight hour shift.
Ability to reach and grab with arms and hands, and manual dexterity to operate machines with precision.
Normal or corrected vision necessary to read directions and closely examine parts; and to distinguish colors.
Normal hearing in order to detect equipment and motor malfunctions.
Ability to pull lifts and transports gaskets to and from various locations within the assigned location.
Works in areas that can be uncomfortable due to noise, odors, and temperature extremes.
Works regularly with machines where carelessness could result in cuts, bruises burns or muscle pulls. Serious injuries can be prevented if established safety precautions are followed.
Occasional work with hazardous material, noxious fumes, dust and dirt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Stages rolls of paper at the back of the press using air activated roll pusher, will use clamp truck to move rolls into final position.
Hangs roll of paper on printing press and splices them together to ensure continuous operation.
Reads and understands job jacket to ensure production is run according to specification.
Performs machine make-ready to set it up to run proper production.
Performs quality checks according to established procedures to ensure all Quality Standards (Color matches and Registration) are being met. Makes necessary adjustments to Press and other elements of the process as needed.
Records and maintains data related to downtime, including amount of time, reason for downtime, and actions to correct problem
Performs machine trouble shooting and makes adjustments to correct quality or efficiency problems related to machine set up or mechanical defect.
Keeps all waste and scrap within company guidelines.
Assist in training of new employees and directing the daily duties of subordinates.
Ensures correct inks are in place and are changed out when necessary
Assist in removal of W.I.P pallets from press.
Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
Basic understanding of Machinery (Hydraulics and Pneumatics). Ability to use hand tools to remove, install, and adjust parts of machine.
Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented.
Participates in routine BBS/PBS activates as required.
Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
Required to stand to perform all duties of the job.
Pushing/moving of raw material and equipment required. Weight range will be from 100 to 2000 lbs.
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Concrete Cutting & Coring Operator
Hardcore Concrete Cutting and Core Drilling is currently seeking a Concrete Cutting Operator who will be responsible for operating machines to cut and core drill concrete or asphalt; perform demolition work; scarifying, and ground penetrating radar scanning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review plans for the project with project management and then with owner/general contractor prior to commencing work.
- Review and adhere to any Job schedules set forth by General Contractor for project.
- Maintain knowledge of materials, methods, and tools for the job
- Organize resources required for the job: work force, machinery, equipment, and materials
- Motivate, train and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Manage and document accurate job time and the time of concrete laborers.
- Consult with contractors, suppliers and clients to ensure project completion is acceptable and well-done.
- Ensure that safety measures are adhered to.
- Perform set up and breakdown of machines and equipment.
- Inspects all equipment, owned or rented, upon delivery to and prior to transportation to and from the project. Reports all problems and/or damages immediately.
- Coordinate demolition work and haul off of debris per job specifications
- Ensure job site cleanup
- Ensure all project legal documents are completed, signed, and turned in for processing.
- Ensure all potential change orders are submitted for pricing and signed before work commences.
- Proficiency with the following tools is required for this position; wall saw, hydraulic and standard core drill, flat saw, diamond chain saw, wire saw, jackhammer
- Skill in cutting and core drilling concrete structures to job specifications.
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must adhere to strict Silica Exposure Protocols
- First Aid, CPR Certification
- Interstate/Intrastate DOT Compliance
Cutting Associate (2Nd Shift)
Job ID :
US - New Hampshire - Portsmouth
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
The Cutting Associate operates large and small cutting machinery according to company procedures and customer specifications on the product.
What will you do?
Complete operation of cutting machines to include: maintenance of quality cuts, changeover and production levels.
Pull pallets of glass; feed sheets of glass into the cutting machines
Grasp and break rows of glass, weeding out non-conforming product.
Distribute large sheets of previously cut glass to breakers.
Tag pallets properly and fill out appropriate paperwork.
Set markings, change wheels as needed for quality.
Move piles of glass on table to area to break down into rows.
Follow work orders to insure quality product.
Make decisions concerning minor adjustments to insure best quality products.
Move glass using crown lifts.
Support and participate in PPI projects as requested
Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Standing for extended periods of time during a 10-hour shift.
Grasping glass microscope slides in large groups and moving them.
Reaching for materials and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Pulling and pushing pallets using lifts and pallet jacks.
How will you get there?
High school diploma/GED from an accredited institution
Equivalent work experience.
Able to follow blueprints and drawings.
Read, Write and Understand English.
Basic Math and Computer Entry skills.
Vision correctable to 20/20.
Able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel and carry.
This position is not approved for relocation benefits.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Assembly Line Tender - (36059)
Job Purpose: Provide material and components to the assembly lines throughout the day to complete runs/work orders. Perform changeovers as needed based on demands of what needs to be made for that day.
Nature of Duties:
Obtain information from "Assembly Live Production" board, Supervisor or Lead on what is running for the day or what needs to be set up next.
Walk through to ensure all lines are stocked with supplies needed for the next 2 hours unless the run is coming to an end.
Inform Boxmaker and Lead of any shortages in parts, prior to running out of components.
Remove and return all paperwork, LF stickers, product and components that are not needed for the next run.
Maintain a clean work area.
Clear warehouse racks of all empty skids, ropes, and shrink wrap and clean as needed.
Collect all chip boards throughout the day and bring to location in Warehouse.
Stay actively engaged in shift.
Assist in counting and documenting scrap on scrap sheets with Leads
Help out Assembly Lines if all above actions are complete.
Perform other tasks as directed by Supervisor.
If unsure about something ask Supervisor or Lead.
Education and Experience:
Prefer High School or HSED graduate. Prefer 2+ year's previous operator experience or equivalent machine knowledge and skills. The ideal candidate will have good attendance, good reading comprehension, good written and verbal communication, good time management and organizational skills, constructive problem solving skills, and be self motivated.
Sales Engineer - Cutting Tools
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Engineer role is to present and sell our extensive line of superior, high quality cutting tools that include engineered tools – application specific (specials), precision drilling, bore machining, reaming, threading and milling solutions. Success in this role requires sales expertise through end user (direct customers), integrator and other channel partners in a defined geographic territory. The role requires engaging customers in target market segments such as automotive, aerospace, communication, chemical, energy, general manufacturing, and medical industries.
The Sales Engineer role requires a strong consultative sales approach and ability to accomplish new business development as a key function. The role also requires strong technical aptitude and interest in a manufacturing-focused, solution-oriented sales environment to qualify develop and secure new business opportunities with end user customers, integrators and channel partners to achieve or exceed territory growth goals.
This role will spend 50% of the time on new business development. Also the responsibility includes but is not limited to development of new end user customers, retaining existing business, while also managing, supporting, and developing new business through channel partners by training, supporting and partnering with their sales organizations for performance and success. Sales and support by recommending superior cutting tool solutions, saving the customer cycle and set up time and providing cost savings is critically important in a high-performance cutting tool sales environment. This is necessary to succeed and to build lasting partnerships.
In doing so, the Sales Engineer will grow and nurture the business in his/her individual territory as defined by the Sales Management team.
- Perform independently and professionally represent CERATIZIT in a regional geographic territory to establish and develop distributor channel partners and end user customer relationships for growth in the marketplace (50% to 60% travel / overnight stays required).
- Target, prospect, qualify, and secure new end user customer accounts for pipeline development and territory growth.
- Manage, retain, and saturate current end user customers and channel partner accounts through application recommendations, emphasizing product performance, demonstrating value-added features, and cost benefits, product demonstrations and promoting “KEY PRODUCTS” to develop opportunities for new business and increased product sales.
- Partner with Integrated Suppliers to develop strategies to grow the business. Support, train, and update “in plant” integrated suppliers on CERATIZIT products and applications and how they fit with the products of the end user.
- Obtain required specifications and blueprints from end user customers and collaborate with CERATIZIT engineering and internal departments for generation of accurate, precise, and timely quotations and problem resolution to support customer requirements.
- Using project management skills; work with end user to support part run-off operations including but not limited to: logistical support, technical support and troubleshooting, quality management , and error proofing
- Document, track, and follow up on all proposed solutions, tool testing, and costs analysis to support new business development and customer retention.
- Conduct training for machine operators, tool pre-setters, engineering and management on functionality of CERATIZIT products.
- Develop sales and business plans and set goals through researching, analyzing, and interpreting records of present and past sales trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred for management. Collaborate with channel partner leadership and sales teams to grow CERATIZIT sales in the marketplace.
- Achieve defined sales goals and quota via an established sales process and plan.
- Investigate product or service warranty claims to ensure resolution within organizational policies.
- Complete and maintain required sales and expense reports, calendar appointments, data within the customer retention management software "CRM" and business and distributor planners.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSME) or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a large manufacturing facility
- 5-10 years successful regional or territory sales experience in a consultative-based sales role in a manufacturing or distributor-focused sales environment. Relevant sales experience in the metal cutting industry or environment (IE: machining applications, milling, drilling, turning, boring, reaming~ etc.) is a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude and interest in technical products, specifications or applications is a must
- Experience working independently from a home or virtual office environment.Strong skills in qualifying, developing and securing new business in both a direct and channel based sales environment
- Knowledge, skills and experience in an end user or distribution channel sales environment with strong ability to develop customer rapport and relationships for success.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of technology, computers and software (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, CRM Software, etc.).
- Quality systems experience in CPK (process capability), PPK (process performance), and PPAP (production part approval process).
- Strong mathematical skills and experience with statistical inference, frequency distribution, trigonometry calculus, algebra, and validity.
50% to 60% travel / overnight stays required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!