Cyclone Job Description Sample
Burgerfi✪ Restaurant General Manager
Come Join the Burgerfication of the Nation, where BurgerFi’s rapid expansion means huge growth potential for your career! With more than 100 restaurant locations in 8 years, we are just getting started. Behind every BurgerFi guest experience is a commitment to fresh all-natural ingredients served in an upbeat eco-friendly environment. We started in 2011 with a commitment to serve 100% Angus burgers that never contain antibiotics, hormones, or injections. Our fries are hand-cut, our onion rings are hand-battered, and our milkshakes are hand-spun. We have a collaborative, promote-from-within culture that celebrates and supports you, at every step in your career. We work hard and we work together, to ensure a winning team!
The General Manager provides overall leadership of the team in the restaurant. The General Manager ensures that the restaurant meets or exceeds the performance and guest satisfaction goals that have been established for our brand and your restaurant. The General Manager will directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to select and train new employees, respond to immediate customer service needs, or to otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. The General Manager will be expected to consistently monitor and achieve multiple measurements and standards of operational strength, financial performance, and unusually high levels of guest satisfaction.
Focal points for the General Manager include ensuring that performance targets in hospitality, guest service, margin performance and employee satisfaction and retention are met. The General Manager will maintain BurgerFi standards in food safety, and quality control, as well as assist in the selection, training, and development of the restaurant team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Execute BurgerFi highest standards of hospitality, service, and financial performance
- Track KPI’s and proactively execute programs to assure achievement of corporate goals and standards
- Coach and provide ongoing training for restaurant team.
- Interact with community to achieve awareness and goodwill of our customer base
- A minimum of three (3) years of Restaurant experience, with a demonstrable record of success as a Manager for no less than one (1) year.
- QSR or fast-casual dining experience is preferred
- Proficiency as an outstanding communicator – both written and verbal
- Candidate must be passionate about, and thrive on the development and mentoring of teams
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
- Openness to relocation based upon company needs is considered a plus
- Comprehensive BurgerFi Training
- Fun & Friendly Work Environment
- Clear Career Path, designed to help you reach your career goals
- Cutting-edge technology, designed to assist you in effectively managing your restaurant
BurgerFi is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Registered Dietitian- RD
Registered Dietitian (RD)
Boro Park Center is looking to hire a Registered Dietitian (RD) for a temporary position starting on August 15 , 2019 to cover maternity leave ( 35h/week for about 3 months ) for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Dietetics or Nutrition.
Assess / Monitor the Residents' nutritional status, provide recommendations to medical staff, and develop adequate care plans
Evaluate special needs of Residents regarding nutrition support, skin breakdown, and significant weight issues
Coordinate procurement of nutrition support supplies and oral supplements with outside vendors as well as involved department heads
Monitor Resident meal service to ensure diet modifications are followed
Educate Residents, families, and staff in concepts of nutrition & diet modification
Routinely evaluate Dietary Care plans for effectiveness to ensure high quality of care
Meet weekly with the interdisciplinary team to review and adjust residents' plan of care
Work closely with Speech-Language Pathologist to ensure appropriate mechanically altered diets are provided for residents with dysphagia
Reviewing all menu changes to ensure they follow the facility's policies/procedures & State/Federal guidelines
Update diet order and menu changes in computer menu software on a daily basis
Supervising & working closely with the dietary team to provide excellent Resident care
Conduct audits of areas relevant to providing quality nutrition care on a routine basis
Ensure the facility is in compliance with regulations and policies on weight monitoring
Communicate with the interdisciplinary team on a daily basis to provide quality care to Residents
Must be a Registered Dietitian
Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills
Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines
Computer literacy and proficiency with EMR software and computer-based menu systems
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence.
Hours are Saturday, 6:30am-1pm and Sunday, 6:30am-1pm.
The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
Handle all front desk related activities including:
Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
Check members into the system.
New member sign-up.
Take prospective members on tours.
Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Customer service background preferred.
Basic computer proficiency.
A passion for fitness and health.
Upbeat and positive attitude!
Punctuality and reliability is a must.
Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Continual standing and walking during shift.
Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs
RN Supervisor Evening
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor to work the evening shift at our skilled nursing facility.
Brand new state of the art facility coming soon!!!
As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
Maintain documentation of resident care services.
Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
Excellent communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Though, we are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will be moving to Crown Heights area into a new state of the art 281- bed facility!
Wound Care Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Centers Health Care is seeking Wound Care Specialist to provide Wound care management for our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
Assess, Diagnose, treat and manage acute, and/ or chronic ulcers
Conduct weekly wound rounds at the facility and document findings in the EHR
Debridement of wounds as needed
Order appropriate treatments, medications, and common diagnostic labs/test
Communicate with PCP, clinical team and patients/family as needed
Educate the nursing staff
Be a pleasant, compassionate and committed provider to join our growing wound care team.
Licensed ARNP with a current valid Registered Nurse license
Certification in Wound Care (WCC, CWS, CWCN) is a plus
Wound Care and at least 1 year of clinical experience is a plus
Willingness and ability to work independently
Good Customer service skills and be a team player
Computer literate and EMR Proficiency .
Bilingual a plus
Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
Must be Board Certified
Production Technician I
Cresilon, Inc is a medical device company based out of Brooklyn, NY that focuses on bringing new technologies to the animal health industry that aim to solve problems associated with wound healing. We have created a hemostatic device that can instantly stop traumatic bleeding.
Please refer to these associated links to learn more about Cresilon:
The Production Technician is responsible for supporting the manufacturing of Cresilon’s products. Production Technicians are also responsible for the quality of products produced by ensuring compliance with local, State and Federal regulations, including current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Entry level candidates are strongly encouraged to apply; we are willing to train qualified individuals.
Description of Duties:
- Start up and shut down processing and utilities equipment.
- Clean production equipment, cleanrooms and work areas. Perform cleaning in a sterile environment.
- Perform lab cleaning, including but not limited to: surface decontamination, equipment decontamination, washing glassware.
- Repair and maintain production and utilities equipment and parts. Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Transport samples, materials and equipment between multiple facilities. Transport raw materials and components from receiving to production.
- Monitor and adjust the environment, production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Measure and record data associated with operating and utilities equipment.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with cGMP, good documentation practices (GDP) and standard operating procedures (SOPs). Perform various routine tasks under these guidelines.
- Help prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports. Maintain records of critical process parameters and documentation
- Build packaging for finished and intermediate products.
- Assist engineers in developing, building, qualifying or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
- Organize work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Provide advice or training to other technicians.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental
- Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound and compliant disposal.
- Help manage Cresilon’s buildings and facilities
- Assist in filling, labeling and data entry as requested.
- Receive items by accepting deliveries, unpacking containers and stocking shelves
- Verify items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
- Store and organize lab equipment in the proper manner.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing requested results as needed.
- The ideal candidates will be reliable, dedicated individuals with excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Must be willing and able to be tested and qualified to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Individuals with mechanical aptitude are preferred
- Must have excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be able to identify numbers, basic measurements and written instruction
- Must be able to work overtime and/or second shift when needed.
- Clean room experience is a preferred, but not required
- Able to help implement new process technologies, including helping with commissioning, facility and site acceptance testing, installation and operational qualification, process qualification and process validation.
- Able to support and conduct initial and on-going training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Working knowledge of current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) is a plus, but not required
- Team oriented, building relationships with peers and managers in a proactive manner
- Good verbal and written skills
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- High School Diploma or Associates degree
- One to two (1-2) years of relevant experience preferred, but not required
- Detail oriented with written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member
- Ability to learn additional laboratory skills
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, including a minimum of 25 vacation days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Firm Paid Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Stock options
Medical Office Coordinator- Full Time- Brighton Beach
Health Plus Management LLC (HPM) provides management services to medical practices specializing in the area of Pain Management and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. HPM manages 36 locations throughout Long Island, NYC including the 5 boroughs, Westchester, Niagara Falls/Buffalo and NJ. We provide management services that give the physician and therapists the opportunity to provide patient care without worrying about the administrative needs of the practice. We continually strive to support these practices by recruiting and retaining the most qualified and dedicated individuals. HPM provides an excellent path for personal and professional growth, along with competitive salary and benefits. Health Plus Management is currently seeking a Medical Office Coordinator in our new Brighton Beach office. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for a long term position with outstanding growth potential.RUSSIAN SPEAKING A MUST!!!
Monday - Friday: (hours to be determined)
The role of the Medical office Coordinator is to act as the liaison between the physician and the patient. They are responsible for managing and coordinating the physicians daily schedule for new and existing patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate patient visits to ensure proper progress of treatment plans (For PT & other specialist)
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant).
- Excellent communication between the patient and medical staff (Physicians, Front Desk, etc.)
- Ensure the compliance to treatment plans created by the Doctors
- Assisting patients to set goals and identify the problem(s) when patients are not meeting their goals
- Ensure all patient information (demographics, insurance information, etc.) are in the system for follow-up and reporting
- Provide advocacy, information, and referral services to patients
- Act as a back-up to other team members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bi-lingual (RUSSIAN )a must !!!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, EMR/EHR/EPM systems (NextGen experience preferred)
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP, 401k, and paid time off
Pet Grooming Salon Manager
PET GROOMING SALON MANAGER
We value your experience and are offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS for experienced pet stylists to come and join our team!!
ABOUT OUR SALONS:
When our pets inspire us to be to be more loving and caring individuals, it's no surprise that our Grooming Salon Manager truly embodies those qualities. With your patience, guidance and passion for helping others, you'll help to lead the operations of the grooming salon—from head to tail! You'll build relationships with clients, champion exceptional customer service, lead your associates, and drive results to grow the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Pet Grooming Salon Manager, you will:
Onboard all new salon associates and groomers, ensuring their completion of all training requirements and annual safety certifications, evaluating the quality of grooms, and providing ongoing learning opportunities
Perform Hands on Pet (HOP) assessment on all pets to recommend services and build trust with the pet parents
Perform dog grooming services to breed standards and to client's personal preferences and hold your groomers to those same standards
Ensure the safety and well-being of every pet and associate in the store, taking immediate action whenever necessary
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we're there for pets at every stage of their lives, we'll also be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
Gain experience in a different business unit like the store or the Pets Hotel
Develop your leadership skills as a District Academy Trainer or a Quality and Education Manager
Tackle the challenge of a new salon opening or turning around a struggling salon
Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We've highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can't be fully described in the job description.
It's the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he's taken!
It's the excitement of Walter's wagging tail during his bath or Sadie's smile after her teeth are cleaned.
It's the gussying up of Gizmo for this year's holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomer receive holiday cards from their clients!)
It's the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it's a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
Similar Job Titles: Grooming Manager, Grooming Leader, Salon Manager, Salon Leader, Stylist Leader, Stylist Manager, Groomer Manager, Groomer, Team Leader, Lead Stylist
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18.
The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
?What If! drives human-powered experimentation engines, partnering with organizations to solve their most pressing business challenges. We provide the safe adventure that helps to de-risk ideas, accelerate impact, and empower people and organizational transformation by using the best mechanism of learning in the world — experimentation. At ?What If!, “Design to Learn / Design to Launch” is the driving philosophy behind our approach to design, ensuring we create impact through experimentation and impact in the real world. We Design to Learn by creating concepts and visuals to test with consumers, and Design to Launch by iterating designs based on deep human insights to launch them into the world for our clients. This means our designers not only bring ideas to life through design, but also have a hand in developing the value proposition and strategy behind the design.
We’re looking for a SeniorDesigner to join our New York office and bring ideas to life for clients through our experimentation-led approach. As a Senior Designer, you’ll Design to Learn and Design to Launch through working on a diverse portfolio projects that solve problems across a variety of industries. You’re a passionate, enthusiastic advocate for design at ?What If!, constantly pushing the boundaries of exceptional design. You have a knack for balancing all parts of a project, ensuring that design deliverables achieve all creative, strategy, and project objectives. With diverse industry experience under your belt and a mastery of design practices and tools, you’re eager to help design team members grow and improve. You’re a natural leader who’s able to both take on projects independently and manage junior designers on larger team projects. You can comfortably communicate with clients, and clearly articulate your work while driving home the value of design to our company and clients.
- Design concepts and deliverables in a variety of media, including but not limited to print (e.g. books, packaging, brand identities) and digital (e.g. websites, apps, products)
- Blend visual design with strategy to create compelling, impactful work by incorporating synthesized user research and consumer insights into design deliverables
- Be an advocate for exceptional design to the company and clients
- Collaborate with designers and Inventors to create audacious, impactful deliverables
- Work both independently and with others in a fast-paced environment
- Manage junior designers and freelancers on projects, ensuring design deliverables meet all project needs
- Be a thought partner to Lead Designers and Creative Directors and act as a mentor to the design team
- Strengthen client relationships and communicate your full understanding of the ?What If! methodology to clients
- Effectively communicate concepts, ideas, and design rationale, both verbally and visually
- Manage and communicate with printers and developers to coordinate print and digital production
- 4-7 years of design industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or an equivalent degree
- Compelling design portfolio demonstrating extensive experience across print and digital media — additional skills in motion and/or illustration are a plus
- Proven aptitude for quick creative problem solving and sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and taking direction from senior team members
- Experience managing junior team members and freelancers in both design and related industries (e.g. illustration, industrial design, architecture, digital developers, copywriters)
- Exceptional interpersonal and client management skills
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design and digital prototyping
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present work both internally and in front of clients
- Fluency in industry-standard design applications (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision, PowerPoint)
Senior Immunohistochemistry Scientist
HistoWiz is a biotechnology company at the SUNY Downstate Incubator that automates histology for biomedical researchers in academia and industry. Our rapid services and intelligent tissue platform facilitate collaboration between scientists and clinicians, and enable discovery by allowing search and comparison of cancer histopathology data across different laboratories around the world. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Specialist to support the IHC Department in our fast-growing startup. Under the general direction and supervision of the Chief Pathologist, you will apply your expertise and skills to support the day to day operations of the IHC Department, maintain high levels of quality control (QC) as well as help expand the products and services that we offer.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience in IHC assay design, implementation and trouble-shooting with programmable autostainer equipment along with expertise with immunofluorescence (IF) techniques. Job responsibilities include optimization of new antibodies for single and multiplex staining, development of new protocols for pharma, updating SOPs and training new employees, documentation and archiving according to GLP and CLIA guidelines and regulations, and conveying important project information to clients and the internal team. Emphasis will be placed on candidates with prior experience validating assays for IHC and IF, performing quality control (QC), and those with positions of responsibility. The candidate should be able to organize and prioritize tasks, be detail oriented, coordinate in ordering supplies and maintain inventory, work independently and effectively collaborate with the team including engineers, scientists, technicians and senior management. Should have in depth technical knowledge as well as excellent verbal and communication skills.
1. BS degree in biology with minimum of 5 years experience working in a biomedical research lab or pharmaceutical company
2. Experience with Leica Biosystems Bond autostainer and ISH is preferred
3. Certification with HT(ASCP) QIHC is preferred
4. Must be able to work in fast paced environment and multitask
5. Experience in QC and image analysis using automated software such as HALO is preferred
6. IHC assay development experience in Pharma/Biotech is a plus
The right candidate will have the opportunity for fast professional growth and career development, get involved with other aspects of the business, and be involved with an exciting biotech startup from the ground up. We believe in investing in our employees’ professional development, and encourage networking within the startup community for all our employees and collaborators. Compensation is top-notch and stock option is available for outstanding employees, commensurate with the impact you have within our organization, and for the scientific community overall. In addition, we provide the time and freedom to pursue independent projects.
- 100% coverage on employee health and dental insurance
- STARTUP NY benefits (exempt from New York State personal income tax, New York City resident income tax, Yonkers resident income tax surcharge, and Yonkers nonresident earnings tax)
- Team building events outside of the office
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!