Dacula Job Description Sample
Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Don't have a CDL? Check out our approved driving schools for a quality school near you to get your CDL.
We're looking for dedicated drivers to help serve our automotive parts customer in Duncan, SC.
This exciting career opportunity entails:
Home every other day!
Average $1,000+ Per Week!
Making runs from Duncan, SC to TN & KY
No touch and drop & hook loads
Loads pickup Monday - Friday
Early Monday pickups would start late Sunday, late pickups Friday would not return back until early Saturday
Average 2,850 miles per week
Average 2 stops per week; $10/ stop
Detention pay- $12.00/ hour
Breakdown pay- $14.00/hour
Layover pay- $75
Currently, drivers on this account are enjoying an average weekly pay of $1,080!
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay of .38 cpm (hub miles); top pay of .40 cpm reached within 12 months.
Paid Training Programs:
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1- 3 weeks. After training you will start at .38 cpm; (hub miles); top pay of .40 cpm reached within 12 months.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.
We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology
401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us.
We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Da
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Entry Level Financial Advisor
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Teams
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Brand New Automotive Repair Facility Opening In Dacula! Now Hiring
National Tire and Battery is opening a BRAND NEW FACILITY IN DACULA!
We offer prepaid ASE training, tool programs, continuing education and industry-leading benefits!
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
• Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
• Performs general mechanical repairs
• Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
• Perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
• Valid Driver’s License
• Criminal Background Check
• Pre-employment Drug Screen
• 18 years or Older
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
• Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
• Career Path Development Plans
• Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC!
APPLY TODAY SEND YOUR RESUME!
For even faster consideration you may also complete a formal application for the store nearest you at www.tbccareers.com!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is a leader in the tire and auto-services aftermarket with a corporate portfolio of more than a dozen brands.
Our company-owned Retail brands include NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, and Merchant’s Tire®. Our Franchise division includes Midas® and Big O Tires®. And, we are home to the Carroll Tire Company, TBC Brands, TBC de Mexico, TBC International, NTW, and R.O. Writer.
For more than 60 years, we have offered our customers the highest-quality tires and expert automotive services. Our Associates have equally exceptional opportunities through training programs and career pathing.
With more than 400 Associates with military service, TBC Corporation values veteran experience in the workplace and is a proud supporter of the United States Armed Forces.
As a nationally-recognized industry leader, TBCTM Associates are active in each of the communities we serve. These efforts stem from our company philosophy to leave everything better—in everything we do.
Cdl-A Driver: Guaranteed Pay & Home On Weekends!
Earn $60 - $70K and be home on the weekends!
Call to learn more!
With weekly home time, guaranteed pay and plenty of miles and support; you'll want to stick around.
Ask our drivers and they'll tell you there's no better career home than with EPES transport. We are proud to be a people-first culture and it shows with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Dedicated CDL-A Drivers enjoy consistent miles and weekly home time with guaranteed pay. This lane averages $1,300 per week! We also offer yearly pay raises, exceptional benefits and a supportive culture where you're always part of the family
Driver Benefits You Deserve
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-Match 401(k), Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Family & Emergency Leave and Spousal Support
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance & Optional Disability Plan
Perks You'll Appreciate
- HazMat Endorsement Fee Reimbursement
- Pre Pass & Rider Program
- Roadside Inspection Award
- Scholarship Fund
- Performance, Service & Safety Awards
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- Pickup pre-loaded trailers, driver unload (lift gate)
- 24 hr. support
Ready to earn up to $1,300+ a week? Ask us about our Upgraded Pay Package!
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- At least 1 year of comparable experience in the past 3, or 2 years in the past 5 years
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have 3 months comparable experience
- Stable work history
Proud of our past, excited for the future
EPES Transport, founded in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia as "The Transport Company," has come a long way over the years. Today, we are the largest privately owned, family-run trucking company in North Carolina. Much of our success we attribute to the caliber of our employees. We are also committed to sustainability and maintaining the newest in tractor and trailer technologies. At EPES, integrity and continuous improvement will never be comprised.
Automotive Lube Technician
We are currently seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Routine vehicle checks.
- Change oil and other fluids.
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive lube technician
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Looking for experienced Lube Tech for a Castrol Premium lube shop in Dacula. If you have great work ethics and have the drive to excel in sales and customer service, Come join our team. You will receive a bonus for any upgrades you perform on a vehicle. Upgrade in oil will receive 3% commission. Upgrade in anything else will result in 6% commission.
CNA - (Certified Nursing Assistant)/Male CNA
We are seeking an experienced male CNA, to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to a young adult male with Autism in his home. We are looking for an energetic, fun-loving, CNA who has experience with developmentally disabled patients.
- Care for an adult male with Autism
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer care
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Assist Patient with daily ADLs
- Previous experience in caring for Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patient
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Location: Dacula, GA
For Immediate Consideration, CALL US at (770) 360-5683
*Voted Best Home Healthcare Agency in Gwinnett County, GA for 2016*
Voted best Home Health Care for 2016 in Gwinnett County, GA
This is accomplished by hiring the best medical staff in the industry and providing them with a flexible and supportive work environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Group Home
We are looking for GREAT LPN's to work with GREAT people with Developmental Disabilities!
Are you looking for 12 hour shift LPN position with a low patient ratio of 4?
We are looking for you.
We have 7a.m -7pm and 7pm to 7 am shifts available. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual care plans/protocols Monitors adherence to care plans/protocols. Regularly reviews individual records to monitor home visits.
- Investigates internal incidents as required.
- Facilitates communication with family members, support coordinators, state agencies and state/corporate offices to ensure the confidentiality of individual and personnel related information.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements. Responsible for storage, up-keep, filing, and maintenance of all individual files paper and electronically.
- Attends ISP meetings and bring any supporting documents needed for annual approval and review with families and coordinators.
- Assure CNA's, DSP's meets there documentation requirements per Health Care Facility Licensure and DBHDD
- Environmental walk throughs; Ensure environment (homes) are clean and safe
- Ensure menus meets nutritional requirements;
- Conduct medication compliance and oversight of medication passes
- Complete full Head-to-Toe medical assessments
Must be able to successfully complete fingerprint background check.
Our primary goal is to provide Person Centered focus, support, care, treatment, and integration into the community so that each Individual hopes, dreams and visions for their life may be carried through. We hope to bring each individual to their maximum level of independent functioning so they may have a meaningful life in the community.
Gentility was founded on the principle of creating a circle of care for every individual. We utilize best practices to deliver the type of care and services you deserve.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!