Dade City Job Description Sample
Civil Engineer - Licensed Engineer
Primoris Distribution Services an industry leader in the installation of gas lines is looking for a licensed Professional Engineer. Primoris Distribution Services offers Competitive pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance benefits, and 401(k) plan.
· Responsible for all aspects of Project Management for subsurface engineering and utility locating.
· Review CAD drawings for permits and a variety of engineering projects including underground utilities projects.
- Site layout and grading design
- Utility design and coordination
- Construction contract documents & bid assistance
- Conduct environmental site assessments and inspections as needed.
- Permitting (DOT, County, DEP, MOT, CSX, Right of Way & Easements)
* Must have a Professional Engineers License
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to effectively deal with pressure.
- Capable of fostering and maintaining business relationships with consultants, contractors and clients
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel.
· Knowledge of Auto CAD, Auto CAD Civil/3D, MicroStation and other engineering/drafting software programs.
· GIS and GPS skills preferred
Bachelor degree in Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the engineering, consulting and construction fields. Position requires both office and field work to meet project demands. Primoris Distribution Services is a Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and driving record expectations.
Primoris Services Corporation (PSC) is ranked in the top 10% of the prestigious Top 400 Contractors List by Engineering News Record (ENR), having built projects throughout the United States as well as Latin America, South and Central America, and South East Asia.
We build great projects because we have built a great company and insist on great performance.
And that's a product of our people, passion, and partners.
General Motors Warranty Administrator
AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR
General Motors Factory Experience Required
Excellent Benefits and Pay Plan!
Jim Browne Automotive Group has an immediate need for a Warranty Admin with current GM Factory Experience. The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail.
• Prepare, submit, and track warranty repair orders and claims according to dealership and manufacturer policies. Also, submit for rental vehicle
• Pay close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness of claims to ensure the Service Department and Collision Center receive proper credit and
• Must be able to process Extended Warranties
• Follow-up and collect Service and Parts Accounts Receivables
• Assist in everyday service department operations
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
• Excellent work environment
• Dental, Medical, Vision, Life Insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Discounts on Vehicles, Parts & Service
• Previous Experience as a Warranty Admin Required
• Current General Motors experience required
• Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent organizational / sequencing skills
• Working knowledge of Service Department activities, methods, policies, and procedures
• General knowledge of product installation activities
We Offer You a Solid Future and the Ability to Flourish! We are a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified Nursing Assistant
We are seeking experienced C.N.A.s for our 3p-11p and 11p-7a shift . We also have double shifts available 3p-7a. We are a 120 bed 5 star facility in a beautiful location. Our facility has recently received corporate recognition as Regional and National Post Acute Care Center of the Year. Come join our team.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Comfortable with dementia related care approaches
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Cdl-A Truck Driver – Regional Run
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Regional Company Drivers - Sign On Bonus Available!
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
DON'T LOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER
3 Years At Current Employer = 3 Years At Cowan
When you switch to Cowan, you won't lose a single year of driving experience earned from your previous employer. After 6 months of driving for Cowan, we will award you the same status you earned at your last company.
For example, if you have been driving for your current employer for 3 years, once you've been with Cowan for 6 months you'll be treated like you've been driving at Cowan for 3 years and 6 months.
That means higher pay, extended vacation days, and more!
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Hazmat Driver
Walpole is offering the following positions based out of the following facilities:
Tractor Trailer Mechanic – Day Shift
Tire Tech – Day Shift
CDL -A Local Driver – Home most nights
CDL-A OTR Drivers – Mainly Southeast US
- CDL-A Hazmat Driver – Sign On Bonus – 12 Hour Shifts – Home Daily
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
- CDL- A Local Driver – Home Daily – 12 Hour Shift
- SE Regional CDL-A Drivers – Home Weekly
CDL-A Drivers along I-75 Corridor between Tampa, FL and Atlanta, GA!
Join our Southeast RegionalFleet and enjoy consistent freight, high earnings, frequent hometime and the security of knowing you are just hours away from home instead of days! Give a Recruiter a call today to discuss this and other Driving opportunities available in the area you live!
Walpole employees all enjoy many benefits and perks including:
Competitive compensation packages • Paid Vacations • Health Insurance and 401K
New and well maintained equipment • Professional uniforms (with cleaning service)
Give us a call today and let's TALK!
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Hiring Local Company Drivers
Tanker Driver Benefits
Drivers make between 50k-60k per year
Paid training now!
Competitive benefit package
401K weekly match
Night and weekend differential
Tanker Driver Qualifications
Valid CDL A license
Must have Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
At least 2 years CDL-A experience or 1 year and a truck school certificate or a graduate of one of our vetted truck schools
TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain)
Start Your Application
Please click the button below to start our online application.
- or —
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!