Dahlgren Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Solo Company Cdl-A Truck Driver - Home Most Weekends (Dahlgren,Va)
Minimum Requirements to Apply (PLEASE READ):
- At least 6 months Over the Road (OTR) experience - HARD REQUIREMENT!
- Current, Valid Class A CDL
- 22 years old
- Good MVR
- Stable work history
At Big G Express we offer:
- Competitive base pay based on experience with automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry leading benefits with affordable weekly premium and low deductible (single and family) BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- 401K with employer matching
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability plans and options for supplemental insurance
- Excellent bonus earning potential with monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel and performance bonus, annual safety bonus and unlimited referral bonuses
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Well maintained late model equipment with the latest technologies (Kenworth, Volvo and Freightliner)
- EZ Pass, PrePass, Auxillary Power Units (APUs) and Inverters
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Home most weekends
If you are an over-the-road truck driver with a Class A CDL and looking for a trucking company where you can make good money, get home on weekends and offer affordable insurance and a full benefit package, Click Apply to complete the online application and be contacted by one of our recruiting specialists.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
Fleet Support Analyst/Trainer
They are currently seeking a Fleet Support Analyst/Trainer in Dahlgren, Virginia.
* Participate in USW tactical combat system ship-based and land-based training, certification and evaluation events. This shall include System Integration Test Site Training, System Consolidated Operability Test (SCOT), Combined Environment Reliability Test (CERT), Combat System Ship Qualification Trials (CSSQT), Fleet Introduction Training (FIT), Initial Ship Training (IST), Initial Ship Familiarization (ISM), Mobile Team Training (MTT), Ship ASW Readiness/Effectiveness Measurement (SHAREM), System Qualification Tests (SQT), AEGIS Integration Events (AIE), Operational Tests (OT), Developmental Tests (DT), and Post CSSQT Analysis as well as emerging events the USW Program may need to support over the life of this effort
* Provide shipboard technical and training support to USW tactical combat systems: troubleshooting, performance evaluation, and training developmental and deployed systems
* Conduct operation and maintenance training both shipboard and in land based training facilities for deployed USW tactical systems
* Provide input to training manuals and materials for operation and maintenance of deployed USW tactical combat systems
* Support the creation and presentation of material describing how to effectively operate and maintain deployed USW tactical systems as a supplement to U.S. Navy formal training
* Participate in shipboard installation teams for USW systems completing the installation process and verifying installations operate in accordance with system requirements
* Resolve fleet system issues and evaluate problems reported against deployed systems in accordance with current system requirements, as described by the Navy regional maintenance centers
* Observe test events and support software trouble reporting
* Respond to fleet queries, and fleet safety advisories
* Travel approximately 60% to locations Norfolk, VA, Seattle, WA, San Diego, CA, Honolulu, HI, Bahamas, and Japan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience with U.S. Navy ships
* Two years' relevant experience to support completion of the above listed tasks
* U.S. citizenship with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense clearance
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience with U.S. naval undersea warfare systems
* Shipboard technical and training experience
Bachelor's degree preferred. Substitution of relevant experience for education will be considered.
Our Client will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Are you a returning applicant?Previous Applicants:Email:Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Maintenance Mechanic (Sc)
Posted Date 9/1/2017
An established Prime Federal Contractor is seeking skilled trades talent for ongoing support of its Client, NAVFAC Washington, at various locations. The following position is one of many assignments for this Client.
Maintenance Mechanic - Dahlgren
This assignment requires a Secret Clearance. Candidates MUST have an active Secret Clearance
Performs predominantly new work as well as maintenance and repair work on buildings, exterior and interior structures and related utilities, facilities and components. Work shall be in accordance with current applicable international codes, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
Utilizes journey level trade skills primarily in at least two of the following trades at the WG-10 level: Electrician, Air Conditioning Mechanic, Heating/Ventilation Mechanic, Industrial Equipment Mechanic, Welder, Sheet Metal Mechanic, or, Electronics Mechanic.
Examples of specific trades:
• Electrician: Installs, repairs, maintains, troubleshoots, tests, and loads new and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated fixtures, controls, and equipment. Examples are secondary power distribution lines and circuits used to supply a wide range of voltage, amperage, phase, and frequency requirements, to distribution panels, switchgear, power and control circuits; industrial multiphase systems; thermocouple sensors; electrical intrusion alarm and fire alarm system; emergency warning systems; lighting protection systems; high intensity lighting systems with associated controls; target mechanisms; AC and DC rectification systems; galvanic and impressed current cathodic protection systems which prevent corrosion on underground or submerged equipment and pipes; amplifier circuits; and related electrical equipment, for complete systems in industrial complexes and buildings. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components. Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with National Electric Codes, Unified Facilities Criteria, State and Local requirements, etc. Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous. Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Air Conditioning Equipment Mechanic: Installs, recognizes the cause of faulty equipment and makes repairs on large systems that provide for a variety of air conditioning functions such as heating, cooling, humidifying, dehumidifying, cleaning, filtering, and circulating. Systems are used to support structures such as, warehouses, hangars, hospitals, and large office buildings and complexes including those with areas that have special requirements such as communication centers, electronic data processing centers, clean rooms, link training rooms, and other areas with sensitive equipment. Review engineering blueprints, install air conditioning direct expansion and chilled-water systems, test systems for proper functioning, reviews and adjusts system controls, using Direct Digital Control (DDC) computer system, perform emergency repairs, maintain tools, order supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency. Analyze data when inspecting systems, for temperature, fuel consumption, hours of operation, etc. Perform minor repair of DDC components. Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants (Ozone Depleting Substance) when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- Have a valid Environmental Protection Agency Universal Certification for working with all types of refrigerants at high and low pressures.
• Heating & Boiler Equipment Mechanic: Installs, maintains, and repairs a variety of complex industrial equipment and systems involving power steam, high, medium and low pressure and temperature boilers with complicated components, critical requirements, and rigid tolerances, using specialized test equipment. Incumbent repairs, troubleshoots, and maintains single-and-multiple fuel power boilers and associated auxiliary and pollution control equipment such as, industrial water treatment systems, chemical dispensers, electrostatic precipitators, bag houses and ash removal equipment, and wet particulate scrubbers. Reviews and adjusts system controls, using Direct Digital Control (DDC) computer system.
• Industrial Equipment Mechanic: Installs, aligns, troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls, and maintains various types of nonproduction industrial plant machinery, equipment, and systems. Contractor disassembles and repairs general industrial plant machinery, equipment, and systems such as, towveyor and conveyor systems, bridge cranes, air compressors, engine and hydromatic dynamometers, and similar equipment.
• Electronics Mechanic: Installs, modifies, overhauls, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs electronics equipment of moderate complexity or a system of limited complexity. Follows blueprints and manufacturers' specifications, uses hand tools and specialized test instruments. Electronic equipment serviced is usually self-contained and functionally independent such as, color radar receivers and transmitters, video recorders, color video cameras/recorders, audio recorders, two-way radios, multichannel very high frequency (VHF) or ultra-high frequency (UHF) transmitters or receivers, power supplies, and multilayered printed circuit boards. Representative of systems of limited complexity are: public address, security monitoring and access systems, closed circuit TV monitor systems, and personal computer systems. Sets-up and operates computer controlled automatic test equipment to test and troubleshoot various components and assemblies of electronic equipment or printed circuit boards. Calibrates testing instruments and maintains records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
• Welder: Welds a variety of metals and alloys. Uses a variety of manual welding processes, e.g., several different gas torch processes, various electric arc processes including inert gas shielded, or a number of both kinds of processes, to weld all types of metals and alloys of various sizes, shapes, and thicknesses, including dissimilar metals such as, copper to steel. Processes used are: oxyacetylene, oxyhydrogen, and other industrial gases. The arc processes used (including inert gas-shielded ones) involve methods such as, gas metal-arc, gas tungsten-arc, gas carbon-arc, plasma-arc, and atomic hydrogen welding. Welds in hard to reach places that must meet close tolerance, strength, and other requirements e.g., evenness of fit and smoothness of contour. Plans work by interpreting blueprints, determine welding position and type of metal to be fused. Selects and set up welding equipment and ensure welds meet standards and engineering design drawings and specifications.
• Sheet Metal Mechanic: Develops patterns and lays out, cuts, forms, joins, assembles, and installs items such as, heating, air conditioning, and ventilating pipes; conduits; drying ovens; bulkheads; airframes; spars; air scoops; control and flying surfaces; and other items and systems with combined straight and curved edges or irregular angles, planes, and curves. Plans, lays out, and constructs manufactured items and systems with dovetailed, set-in bottom, burred-bottom, wired, or lock seams. Works with various metals, including magnesium, honeycomb material, alloys, stainless steel, and copper sheet. May perform maintenance work in other trades not requiring journey level skills in trades such as, Carpentry, Plumbing, Machining, Masonry, or Painting.
All information for work orders, assets, specifications, and condition assessments is captured in the NAVFAC’s MAXIMO - therefore, candidates must be able to learn and utilize this software platform.
Emergency/On-Call: may be required to respond to job related emergencies, within 1 hour of notification.
Must be able to demonstrate Journeyman level of skill and understanding in two or more of the above trades, and ...
Makes repairs and installations from ladders, scaffolding, platforms, and other hard-to-reach places. The work may subject employee to long periods of standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, climbing, and working in tiring and uncomfortable positions. The work will require lifting and carrying tools equipment, and parts that weigh up to 40 pounds. Occasionally, may be required to lift or move heavier equipment with assistance.
The work is performed both inside and outside. The work may subject employee to work outside in bad weather; in work areas that are noisy, dirty, dusty, and greasy; on scaffolding or cranes at heights of 30 feet or more; and in close quarters. May be occasionally exposed to the possibility of injury from falling, electrical shock, burns, and moving equipment. May be exposed to the possibility of cuts and bruises.
Do You Need Assistance?
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to AccessAssist@sjsexecutives.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.Additionally, you may also call Human Resources at: 757-502-4101, ext.101 for assistance.
Software Powered by iCIMS
SJS Executives dba FPC of Hampton Roads is a Virginia SWaM certified ( Certification # 677872), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) (Certification # P1053004) and minority owned business dedicated to providing permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing services to private, government and military agencies.
We would welcome the opportunity to partner and earn the right to work with you on your permanent, contract and temporary recruiting and staffing needs. With our focused, proven process, we will provide the best talent for the job.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Class A CDL - Team Truck Driving Jobs! - Great Benefits!
Hiring Teams Now: Increased Volume of Freight & Lots of Miles
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Established Team Drivers
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
Team Driver Benefits
-46 CPM split
-Practical mile pay & Weekly Settlements
-Reliable home time
-Northeast bonus pay
-Free rider program
-Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
-Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Team Driver Qualifications
-Class A CDL
-Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
-21 years old minimum
-Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
-No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
-Maximum 3 moving violations (past 3 years)
-Pass drug and road test
-Legal U.S. employment status
-1951 CFI founded
-2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
-2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
-2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
-2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back CFI while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. CFI trailers can still be seen today being pulled by Con-way Truckload trucks.The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.
Associated topics: class b cdl team driving, class c cdl team driving, dockworker, husband and wife team, over the road team, team, team class c cdl driving, team driver, team over the road, team truck
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!