Dallas Job Description Sample
HIRING a Sales & Technical Service Manager to be based in or around Central Valley, CA!
This position will lead a team and develop sales opportunities for company products; establish and monitor field studies; and maintain satisfaction among established clients. This person will provide technical advice, guidance and support to promote sales and application of products. This person will have direct account responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the Calf, Dairy and Cattle Industries
- Knowledge of the Calf, Dairy and Cattle Industry's research principles/requirements and the ability to apply research principles to the technical sales function.
- Experience in selling through distributor channels
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with customers
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to travel 30-35% of the time
Education: DVM/PhD. MS with 3-5 years experience in Calf (Dairy or Beef) Industry will be considered.
Experience: Demonstrated knowledge of Calf Industry, minimum of 5 years of Calf Industry experience. Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Contact me today!
Hvac Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an HVAC Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems. In house training provided, hire on bonus and many extras. Must be able to pass drug test and physical. Come join the best HVAC company in Collin county. Please apply at www.joplins.net web page and check out are company details!!
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- must have EPA certification & TDLR registration,
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Septic Pumping Technician
Pumping residential septic tanks & commercial grease traps
Training provided if needed.
Class B CDL needed for this position.
Previous Septic Experience a Plus
Roofing Project Manager
Trusted and established roofing company in search of immediate hire project manager for the DFW office. We are headquartered in Tyler, TX with an office in Plano, TX. This is a full time position at 30-40 hours a week. While not required roofing experience is preferred.
This position will pay base off number of jobs and their size each week with a minimum of $450 a week. Expect average to be around $600 a week with peek times reaching $900 a week. Advancement opportunities available. Must have reliable transportation; preferably a truck. Must have a positive, can do attitude. Must be physically able to lift 50+ lbs and climb on to a roof.
This position is available immediately.
ABI Sales Team
We are a laboratory Outreach Program seeking seasoned healthcare industry sales executives with deep relationships with their physicians. We specialize inAncillary Services laboratory services ( including Blood/EXRPP/Path and Sleep studies, HBO, biologics, implants. The Ideal candidates should have strong relationships with physicians in the following specialties - Podiatry Primary care, Internal medicine, Cardiology, or Pain management. Laboratory-specific experience not necessary. Please submit your resume and qualified candidates will be invited to further screening. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE HEALTHCARE SALES EXPERIENCE.
ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IN REPS WITH RELATIONSHIPS IN PODIATRY. WE ARE SEEING FANTASTIC RESULTS AND EACH ABI TEST REQUIRES A BLOOD PANEL GUARANTEEING INCOME FOR THE REP AND A GREAT PATIENT CENTRIC REVENUE STREAM WITH ABI FOR THE DOCTORS. ZERO COST TO THEM AND WE PROVIDE THE MA
STRONG comp for right people
Assistant Marketing & Sales Management Trainee - ( Entry Level )
TCD Consulting is now offering entry-level positions in our sales and marketing department. Being ranked as the #1 preferred vendor to our clients has recently given us the opportunity to open two new locations! All of this growth has created job opportunities at our Dallas, TX location. This position is ideal for college graduates who studied marketing, business management, entrepreneurship or communications. We are actively seeking candidates that will be trained and molded to join our executive management team as quickly as possible.
- Consulting with new clients
- Retention of existing clients
- Team management
- Sales/marketing campaign management
Areas of Training:
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Public speaking
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Involvement in philanthropic events
- Thorough on-the-job training
- Traveling opportunities
- Competitive compensation packages
Essential Characteristics of ALL Employees:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge drive, ambition and motivation for success
- Confident demeanor
- Strong Student Mentality
- Outstanding work ethic
- Character, integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
All of our staff is hired into the entry level-role with the intent of training into market director positions within 6 to 12 months. While we appreciate some experience, we are willing to train from the ground up.
Please submit your resume AND contact our HR Department for immediate consideration.
Insurance Agent (Life)
High consumer demand has created a need for customer service/sales agents and managers. We need help due to the high demand from out lead generation system. We provide training and support at no cost and offer qualified local leads. We are looking for motivated individuals with self-management, a desire to help others, and grow a business. $75,000 NET, first year opportunity, commission plus overrides and bonuses.
Journeyman Electricians Needed
We are seeking well qualified and experienced journeyman electricians for industrial job sites in TEXAS.
Job is estimated to last 6 to 12 months,60 hours per week.
Salary will be $23/hr and $60 per day per diem if applicable.
- Candidates must be willing to start immediately
Please DO NOT APPLY, if you are not willing to accept the terms above.
The successful candidates must have the appropriate experience. This person must have a constant focus on safety and client satisfaction when performing the duties of this position, as well as have a history of producing quality work with attention to detail.
BASIC ELECTRICIAN REQUIREMENTS
•Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical systems
•Demonstrates ability to work without direct supervision
•Cleans and maintains job site, tools, etc
•Consistently follows workplace safety procedures
•Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions
•Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe conditions, or incidents in a timely manner
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
*Minimum 7+ year's verifiable experience.
*US citizenship or be authorized to work in US
*Must be able to speak and understand english
*Must have basic hand and power tools expected of an electrician
*Must have reliable transportation
*Must be dependable
*Ability to work without direct supervision
We have an open and team-oriented philosophy that focuses on integrity and respect. We believe our employees are the most important reason why we are successful.
Job sites vary by state; travel will be 90% or more.
Please respond with name, phone number, resume and/or summary of qualifications and years of experience.
Inside Sales Representative
Are you competitive in nature? Do you enjoy working in a team environment where your work directly impacts your paycheck? Our company would love to hear from you. We've been helping home improvement contractors generate new business, by connecting them to consumers looking to hire. We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service and providing our employees with the tools and training they need to be successful, enjoy financial security, and a great career. Come and be part of our company's bustling headquarters, and grow your success with us!
Do you have what we're looking for?
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, two years of college and two years of people experience, or four years of outbound sales experience
What our Inside Sales Representatives do:
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Apply sales process
- Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
Compensation and Perks:
- Starting base: $38,000 + commission
- Potential to earn 60-70k in first 12 months
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
- Comprehensive, paid training and on-boarding
- Ability to use MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Windows, MS-Outlook and the internet effectively
- Needs to be organized and fluent in English.
- Needs to be willing to think outside the box
- Needs to be able to rapidly learn and apply instructions quickly
A Client Sales Representative is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, Business to Business closer. Our sales force is the lifeblood of our aggressively growing company. You will be responsible for the daily cold calling with the potential to move toward day-to-day management of prospective client inquires. Organization and a strong attention to detail are crucial to your success in this fast-paced business. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our client's diverse customer generation needs. This isn't your mamma's sales team, if you're not to be challenged daily, please don't apply.
- Competitive atmosphere
- Family environment
- Seeing results from the work you put in
- That your opinion matters
- Lots of opportunity for career growth
- Providing industry leading training. You will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- Teaching people how to be more successful in life and business, not just sales
- Listening to great minds like you
- Recognizing you for your excellence, and impact
- Giving back to our community monthly
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Commercial Electrical Journeyman & Apprentice
We are taking applications for experienced Commercial Electrical Journeyman & Apprentice for projects across the Dallas Metro. Please send resume or contact information to setup a interview asap.
The ideal candidates will possess:
* MUST have Active TDLR Journeyman and/or Apprentice Card.
* MUST have a minimum of 3 years Commercial Experience.
* MUST be able to speak & understand English.
* MUST have basic tools of the trade.
* MUST have verifiable work history.
* MUST have Basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
* MUST have OWN reliable transportation.
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrate technical & mechanical aptitudes
* Able to demonstrate sound judgment and good decision-making skills
* Able to manipulate 50 pounds on a regular basis, push/pull up to 100 pounds
* Able to climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
American Trades provides the skilled worker you need on the job with the skills, knowledge and dedication you require, right on time. Our Consultants always plan ahead for our clients, giving us the ability to provide solutions to our clients labor needs on an as needed basis.
American Trades is one phone call away from providing your skilled employees to get your job done, on time and under budget. Put our 10 years of proven experience to work for you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!