Dallas Job Description Sample
Coding & Credentialing Specialist
Experienced Manager of Coding and Credentialing departments needed for multi-specialty physician revenue cycle management firm located in Birmingham/Mountain Brook.
Responsibilities and Duties
This hands on manager will be responsible for
- Directing and coordinating the overall functions of these departments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have 2+ years management experience in a related setting.
- College degree from accredited college/university is preferable.
- Experience with Diagnostic and procedural coding is required (CPC and advanced specialty coding certificate a plus).
- Experience in provider payer enrollment is required.
- Experience with EchoOneApp or comparable provider enrollment software is a plus.
- Candidate must possess excellent team building, organization, communication, and customer service skills.
Our firm offers a competitive salary, health insurance and retirement benefits as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Please include salary requirements along with resume and credentials.
Please do not contact office directly.
Job Type: Full-time
MRG’s team is comprised of experts in medical billing, healthcare management consulting, coding, credentialing, insurance and patient collections, along with state of the art software and IT services. Our staff provides a full range of services to hundreds of healthcare providers and facilities throughout the United States. We serve private practices and hospital-owned physician groups. Clients range in size from single-physician practices to large imaging facilities, ASCs and hospitals.
Our focus is helping our clients enhance their profitability, while eliminating administrative burdens and mitigating compliance risks.
MRG’s Core Values
Motivating our team to succeed in an open-minded and collaborative workplace
Realizing positive results through customer service excellence
Gaining relationships built on trust, respect, and integrity
IT Project Manager, Supply Chain
We are an industry leading, strong growth, global, consumer products Distributor and we have immediate full-time, career-track needs in our IT / ERP Project Manager Group . We focus on being the best-in-class option for our customers!
The Information Technology (IT) Project Manager is responsibleto drive overall improvement across multiple facets of IT projects. You will serve as the single point of accountability for projects and make certain that intended value is realized through the consistent application of project management tools and practices. This position will lead various supply chain process improvement and implementation projects comprised of large multi-functional teams . This is a “Hands-On Project Management” role!
You will demonstrate expert knowledge and leadership in implementing and supporting Supply Chain related projects of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Inventory Management, Receiving and Shipping), Purchasing, EDI and RF to conform to evolving business practices. Located in Dallas, Texas! ... Duties include:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of ERP implementation and experience adhering to the PMI standards for project management.
- Deep ERP functional knowledge in Supply Chain systems.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping ), prototyping, testing, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots ( CRPs ) and functional configuration.
- Lead in the review and design of key business processes through the use of appropriate process improvement methodologies and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Proactively handle Risk Management Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Communication Plan, and Resource Management Plan.
- Coordinate, manage, test and implement system upgrades, patches, bug fixes, enhancements and system interfaces .
- Develop large scale project plan in support of ERP implementation and ensure user requirements are defined and well documented.
- Create, maintain and update detailed task list for all project team members and manage project planning, budget monitoring, communication planning and status reporting.
- Generate Weekly status report including established project metrics, budget (number of hours incurred, burn rate for Phases, expenses incurred).
- Associates’ Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field is required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- An MBA or Master's degree is a plus.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- You should have a minimum of 6 years of ERP Project Management experience with 3 years managing full life cycle roll out of Supply Chain projects, implementing modules such as P2P, O2C, Warehouse Management, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping and Distribution modules.
- You should have 5 years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), presentations and detailing scope of work (SOW).
- Looking for someone whois a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo…. Who is an Entrepreneur who brings fresh ideas to the table and consistently seek new challenges….. Who is a Collaborator who contributes to a high performing team.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
Must have strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus. Should be able to effectively and efficiently navigate across the organization. Base salary of $85-100k + strong benefit and retirement package and future career advancement opportunities!
C# Software Developer
The ON-SITE software engineer develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. This role develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in design and coding activities with other staff members.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version.
- Performs custom programming projects
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing architecture for product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Critical thinking.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors of science in computer science or equivalent on-the-job experience.
2. ASP.NET/C# programming experience
- Experience with model-view-controller pattern
- STRONG working knowledge of SQL Server, stored procedures and views.
5. Object Oriented Development / CS Background - Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years with currently used shell scripting technologies.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Education & Experience
1. Windows Server (especially IIS) strongly preferred.
2. Web Services (WCF, ASMX, Web Methods, WebAPI).
3. ASP.NET Web Forms.
4. MVC 4 / 5.
5. XML including .NET’s XmlSerializer.
7. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
8. Familiarity with AWS Cloud architecture.
9. RESTful API development experience.
10. Test Driven Development experience.
11. Automotive industry.
If you have what we are looking for this is the career for you!
Check us out at http://www.tireprofiles.com/jobs/
PLEASE only serious qualified applicants.
The Mapping Technician works with land base drawings and mapping data form numerous sources to create bounded maps to be used by field engineering personnel to record and document field observations, measurements, and design specifications for the purpose of developing construction plans for fiber optic communications network expansion projects. This position is also responsible for distributing these completed maps to all parties involved in the engineering/design effort, and for archiving completed field designs.
- Experience with MapInfo, AutoCAD, and GIS Mapping preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Willingness to follow-through on complex assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Operate MapInfo to Combine Parcel and road data into Designated Areas determined by the customer.
- Matching Addresses through MapInfo and Google Earth Pro for Quality Assurance
- Identifying Existing Cable and ensuring it coincides with Overlying DA boundary
- Obtain Parcel and road data from a variety of sources
- Modifying Attribute Tables in order to make sure Parcel data is useable for Matching and locating addresses
- Importing data to AutoCAD to provide the final format for Printed Land base Maps and Cable plans for fielding use and a softcopy of the Land base maps
- Maintaining a data base to track all mapping needs
- Providing PDF’s of specific areas of maps or Cable
- Providing map prints of various sizes
Senior Java Developer (NO C2c)
You must provide your full legal name and contact information to be considered. We will not respond to incomplete submissions
Work Type: Full Time Direct Hire
Work Status: MUST be able to work for any U.S. employer without restriction now or in the future
Our client is looking for a Java developer with extensive problem-solving ability, great communication skills and who excels in fast-paced, challenging environments. As a Java Developer with our client, you should have a passion for technology, the ability to multi-task and highly motivated toward excellence.
- Ability to make decisions that could affect the company
- Extensive knowledge in Java programming
- Ability to oversee implementation of project architecture, design, standards and processes as well as assist with the development of project code
- Assisting in the development of technical project schedules and the planning of task assignments and time estimates
- Developing system architecture, high-level technical designs, creating and maintaining project documentation, design and build applications and models and structured data
- Ability to learn and grasp new technologies and skills
- Pursuing advanced knowledge and staying current with the latest technology trends and Java updates
- Adherence to industry best practices and writing code that is well-tested, well-documented and that has a clean API and can be re-used and easily refactored to support more elastic use cases
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java
- Producing neat, tested, readable, and well-documented code
- Building prototype concepts to demonstrate and test ideas
- Open to code review and constructive feedback
- Strong understanding of SDLC in agile environments
- Experience with version control software
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Ability to communicate in technical and non-technical terms and with technical and non-technical personnel
- Self-motivated and driven to be successful and to do the absolute best of your abilities
- Driven to learn, with an open-minded and mentally-flexible ability to learn and improve your skills as new industry practices and techniques are introduced
Contact, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire Information Technology Services:
IT Strategic, Program and Project Managers
IT Software Engineers and Developers (UI, Backend, Mobile, Salesforce, etc.)
IT Business Analysts
IT QA Specialists
IT Data Scientists
IT Data Analysts
IT Business Intelligence Resources
IT Enterprise Software Developers
IT EDI Specialists
IT and Non-IT Engineers (Software, Hardware, Electrical, DevOps, Embedded, etc.)
Structural Engineer For Tower – Site Auditor / Analyst - 17-21936
The Structural Engineer (Telecom) will be responsible for structural analysis of new or existing communication structures for wireless telecommunication sites (towers, buildings, foundations, rooftops, etc).
You must have previous experience in the Telecom Industry
The Structural Engineer will also manage telecom site design projects.
Reviews tower and rooftop structures and foundations
Analyzes tower and rooftop structures and foundations using hand-calculations, tower analysis software (RISA 3D and TNX Tower) and other accepted engineering methods
Coordinates and manages timelines and milestones
Coordinates with other engineers/designers, drafters, site acquisition and construction personnel in a team environment
Modify and/or refine details during project to improve design
Work closely with Business Development team to prepare contracts for A/E drawings and structural work including review of scope and fees
Management of CAD Design team members in preparation of equipment and antenna layout drawings for lease exhibits, zoning drawings, and construction drawings
Serve as design professional of record for zoning drawings and construction drawings for permitting purposes
Performs site visits as needed to document field conditions for new sites and site modification projects
Ensures accurate project status reporting
Responsibilities will also include project planning and some client contact
2+ years of related experience required
Wireless Engineering experience required
BS or MS in an engineering discipline required (EIT / PE Certificate preferred)
Ability to travel when needed required
Valid driver's license required
Proficient with Microsoft Office required
Must be a US Citizen
For Site Audits: Sub-Packages provided for each site-visit includes:
Site Photos, application, a recent 3D model, mount mapping, wind and sizement calculation tool, a report template, previous tower structural and constructional drawings.
Working At Fusion Solutions
One of our greatest strengths is our people. Fusion Solutions hires highly qualified telecom professionals with the expertise and insight to tackle the most challenging Telecom technology projects. We’re looking for hard-working, technology driven technicians, engineers and managers with expertise in Telecom who like to achieve results, and who are dedicated to helping our clients meet their commitments.
Commercial/Industrial Painter - TX
At Painters USA Inc., we offer a career, not just a job. We provide our employees with extensive training programs to give them the skills needed to be successful. We value our employees above anything else; and are seeking individuals that share our mission and vision of being the best in the industry.
Painters USA provides employees with generous pay and bonus opportunities, health insurance including medical and dental plans, a 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, paid vacation time, training opportunities, and other fringe benefits based on the employee’s role.
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and driving record review (for those required to drive company vehicles only).
The overall role of the Painter is to complete assigned work with the highest regards for safety, quality, and productivity. As part of a crew, Painters must work as a team. Painters are required to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times; most importantly, while on job sites and when interacting with Customers.
Responsibilities of Painters include, but are not limited to:
· Adherence to all Company and customer policies and procedures.
· Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization.
· Own and maintain personal hand tools required for the job, and have them available on the job site.
· Have a clear working knowledge of painting materials, tools, techniques, and other applicable equipment as expected of a trained commercial painter.
· Help in training others.
· Report incidents and accidents that result in injury and/or property damage immediately to the Foreman on the job site.
· Attend all required training events and Company meetings.
· Minimum 1 year experience as Residential/Commercial Painter preferred
· Own basic hand tools used in the trade
· Ability to work as a team
· Eager to learn and grow through our industry-best training programs
· Understand basic job site safety requirements
· Available to work different shifts, weekends, and/or travel (depending on the job)
· Clean driving record (if required to operate company vehicles)
Since our humble beginnings in 1976, Painters USA has evolved into much more than a commercial painting company. Our team has grown to more than 170 dedicated professionals supporting our offerings in multiple markets. In addition to our industrial/commercial painting services, we are a regional leader in commercial and industrial floor coating systems, food and agricultural services, maintenance services, industrial cleaning services, and concrete repair & finishing.
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Need someone to answer phones, dispatch, order parts, and dispatch towing. We are a full service Diesel repair shop with a towing sister company. We have 24 hour dispatch/ need someone to work the day shift and Saturday and Sunday.
Experience required in dispatching/ordering/
Would like someone with parts knowledge, no required
Please call 972-412-3009 option 4 ask for Rita or Shirley
Tax Prepares - Virtual Tax Preparers
TAX OFFICE IN NEED OF Virtual PREPARERS GREAT PAY. APPLY NOW. Our corporate tax office is seeking virtual tax professionals for the tax season. No experience needed we will train. If you have a book of business already give us a call.
NEW TO TAX INDUSTRY WE WILL TRAIN YOU WEB - BASED TRAINING
- Gathering and organizing data and documentation for tax preparation.
- Interview client to obtain additional information.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, and rules.
- Staying in compliance with the IRS. THIS IS A MUST!!!!!
- 2+ years customer service? This is a great position for you.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE (seasonal full-time and part-time):
- WORK FROM HOME POSITIONS
- Full and Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible work schedules. We are willing to work with you.
Hiring Virtual Tax Preparers
Hiring Marketing Associates
#Entrylevel Sales Representative #Fulltime
Located in Irving, TX, Mvalor Group is an award-winning sales and marketing firm.
We are hiring for our Sales Representative position, which starts at an entry-level position with potential to move into an upper-level managerial role. No experience is required; however, we find the best candidates come with a background of 1-year experience in sales and customer service, such as retail, hospitality, or the restaurant industry. Why is this? All these positions require people to be quick on their feet, solution-providers, and customer focused. These skills are easily translated into our company and sales positions.
- Daily Sales Presentations
- Acquire new customers and win-back old customers
- Offer impeccable customer service
- Learn in-depth product-knowledge of client and competitors
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- 2 years experience in a customer service field (ex: retail, hospitality, restaurant industry, sales)
- Strong work ethic
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Solution-oriented and focused
Learn more at: https://mvalorgroup.com
With a niche in relationship building, Mvalor Group is the difference large businesses seek when looking to gain market share. Our team is a group of 30 of the most diverse, fun and ambitious people you'll ever encounter! From scholars to athletes, visionaries, and creators, what we all have in common is a high character and strong, competitive attitudes. We are well educated, well training and well on our way to taking over Dallas!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!